It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ejects orb over South California

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel
Whatever it is, it does look like something plummeting through the atmosphere.

I do not think if it was under control as in somebody was in there they would let it burn up like that. That little part that flew off does look suspicious, the way it goes straight up to the side is pretty dam gnarly, if it was a ship and burning up on reentry that could be a escape shuttle, or who knows just a broken off part. But the guy didn't film its trajectory to see if it to started plummeting as well, because if it kept going straight up..Ya something is a up.

Either way the vid is to short, and it looks like the rest was clipped. So really who knows.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: drifter1109
My husband and I saw this too. Thing is we were in a car in Alabama. It looked like whatever it was was going to crash near us. Imagine my surprise to see it made it all the way to California. The object that separated from it looked to take off up into the sky until it was as small as a star. Glad to see picture as we had no time to get camera.

Thank you for the update

Guess that put too rest all the debunker that said no other sighting by other

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
interesting post

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If it is not a hoax using Adobe or some program Id have to guess it is

A. a test rocket or missile of some sort ejecting something by design or by accident

B. a meteor burning up in the atmosphere , a chunk ejected due to the pressures or gasses within ?

Just a wild guess im no expert on meteors or rocket science. But I doubt it is ET however possible.
edit on 7-1-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Very cool video.

I think it's surprising the man filming didn't react at all to the "ejected orb". I know if I was watching something like that I certainly would, but this guy doesn't say anything, as if nothing even happened.

Makes me suspicious, so I'd probably guess hoax, however if it's genuine I have no idea what prosaic explanation could account for this.
edit on 3101America/Chicago31America/ChicagoamWed, 07 Jan 2015 01:45:31 -06002015-01-07T01:45:31-06:0001f by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
We are at the point where some input from Dr. Bruce Maccabee would be of paramount importance.
To go any further we have to rule out CGI, and that takes a professional like this. I know he dips in here occassionally. Wonder if he has seen this and would be willing to comment. Also, George Knapp dips in here as well, and they are friends. George, if you see this, can you drop him a note as well?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

I think it's surprising the man filming didn't react at all to the "ejected orb". I know if I was watching something like that I certainly would, but this guy doesn't say anything,

perhaps he was living quietly in the moment

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The video looks legit. I've always assumed that we have some extremely advanced and extremely top secret craft that undertake operations we never hear about and probably would never allow. They have to encounter mechanical failure at some point and can be self destructed to prevent the wreckage being recovered by the general population. I'm sure there are some provisions for the escape of personnel. Maybe that was an escape pod being jettisoned from a craft that was experiencing total systems failure.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
if this video is not fake, i will quit my job, leave my family behind and begin to live isolated in an island. i am sorry but it is 200% fake.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

My husband and I saw this too. Thing is we were in a car in Alabama. It looked like whatever it was was going to crash near us. Imagine my surprise to see it made it all the way to California. The object that separated from it looked to take off up into the sky until it was as small as a star. Glad to see picture as we had no time to get camera.

Thank you for the update

Guess not.
That sighting was at 7PM , Sunset in California is 5pm and it's 1868.83 miles away , the alleged UFO video seems to be shot around sunset ..... it's Impossible that they were seeing the same thing
The video is a Hoax , people need to stop clutching at straws and except that .

OK. We were on the road headed north from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. On a map it would be highway 43 up by Lake Tuscaloosa. It was about 7:00 pm. The object came into view in the sky from what appeared to be the east heading directly west.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Here is another video posted about an hour ago.

So now we have more than one view point

and

potential witnesses.

I think this thread will remain at top for quite some time, lovely way to start 2015

I love a mystery.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Trillium

Thank you for the update

Guess not.
That sighting was at 7PM , Sunset in California is 5pm and it's 1868.83 miles away , the alleged UFO video seems to be shot around sunset ..... it's Impossible that they were seeing the same thing
The video is a Hoax , people need to stop clutching at straws and except that .

OK. We were on the road headed north from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. On a map it would be highway 43 up by Lake Tuscaloosa. It was about 7:00 pm. The object came into view in the sky from what appeared to be the east heading directly west.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the other would be presumed hoax too?

How have people reached the conclusion of Hoax anyway?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
a reply to: Logiciel

Really cool shot.....cant tell you whats going on but theres another old you tube video of a Bolide being blown up by a UFO over Turkey......
That looks like some kind of escape pod action ....
I wonder of the Blue Team found the wreckage?
Look for a slavage op going on ....maybe....

Agreed.

Looks very much like a pilot tried to regain control, automatic systems or pilots decided all was lost and escape craft ejected and speeds off in the opposite direction.

Wonder if any reports of 'strange' wreckage being found anywhere?

edit on 7-1-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

So the other would be presumed hoax too?
How have people reached the conclusion of Hoax anyway?

Read the thread all the info is contained within , the video you posted has nothing to do with it either....wrong time of day.

Here's a run down of why I believe it's a Hoax.

There were no other witnesses , there was no space junk expected to reenter , there are no reports of unexpected junk reentry , there are no UFO reports that match for south California , there's no date and location for the sighting , the uploader of the video asks the question "did anyone else see it " and then closes comments for the video when only two posters commented.

Something of that size would have been seen by others and reported by local news at least , unless it only existed on the youtube uploaders computer before it was unleashed.

edit on 7-1-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I agree it has every chance of being a hoax as it does for not being a hoax, but..

there are no UFO reports that match for south California

I'd say the video and the posting itself counts very much as a UFO report.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Its a clever fake,most videos are dispelled by the fact that the object doesn't go behind most objects which is hard to do,but here they use a single telephone mast to add validity to the object being in the sky and the object appears to be in front of both edges of the mast.

It also appears very bright and sharp as compared to the surrounding pixels, and appears to be slightly in front of the building before it disappears from view.
edit on 7-1-2015 by darkhorizons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The guy with the second video is an expert in Adobe Aftereffects. What tells us that?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I'd say the video and the posting itself counts very much as a UFO report.

A UFO report usually contains details like Time of sighting , date and location ... this video has none of those and when asked for the info the uploader disabled the comments.

The video is not a UFO report it's just a visual document of something that either happened or didn't ... I believe it didn't for the reasons in my post above.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Was playing devils advocate gortex, as i usually do here.

I agree it seems a little suspect that the details aren't included and comments disabled, but again playing the advocate, the comments may have been disabled because of actual or anticipation of reams of abusive and trollish comments being posted.

The lack of detail of the sighting could just as easily be attributed to the poster being a little thick or lazy.

Not saying this is what the score actually is, but am saying there are reasonable explanations for why there are no comments or details that can be applied, and lack of them doesn't necessarily mean the video and sighting is a fake.

There are plenty of fake UFO videos on the net with extensive details and comments, so the lack of them proves nothing either way does it?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

but again playing the advocate, the comments may have been disabled because of actual or anticipation of reams of abusive and trollish comments being posted.

Except there were only two comments , one from me asking for details and one from Mr Enigma.
If someone could come up with some cooberating testimony or better still footage then great but here we are a couple of days of the upload and still nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join