It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ejects orb over South California

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: drifter1109

When? Please be as specific as possible.
edit on 6-1-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: replace ? with . I don't know why

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

When was that?

I have a hard believing that this is the same object, as Alabama is pretty far from California. But, if you did see something like this that ads credibility to the theory that it's a DARPA or some other agency's secret project.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: drifter1109
My husband and I saw this too. Thing is we were in a car in Alabama. It looked like whatever it was was going to crash near us. Imagine my surprise to see it made it all the way to California. The object that separated from it looked to take off up into the sky until it was as small as a star. Glad to see picture as we had no time to get camera.

If you could provide any details such as time, direction of travelling object/yourself, duration of sighting, that would be gold for anyone trying to verify or debunk this.

edit on 6-1-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Meteor exploding in zero gravity
2 cents
edit on 6-1-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
OK. We were on the road headed north from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. On a map it would be highway 43 up by Lake Tuscaloosa. It was about 7:00 pm. The object came into view in the sky from what appeared to be the east heading directly west. I can't help but feel it is the same object as the picture shows exactly what we were seeing in the sky. In fact the picture seems to show the object still on the same course. At first we thought meteor but was going a little to slow as we were able to see it in our sight for about 30 seconds or more. The object was going west when this smaller object shot out of the tail and went east and up. It seemed to be at a faster speed than the bigger object was traveling. Again, we were in the car and this thing stayed in view long enough and bright enough that everyone one on the road should have seen it. The other thing is the picture taken was right at dusk, in California and our sighting, in pure night sky seems to be on the same time frame. The more I look at picture the more sure I am as this was what we saw. Thing seemed close enough to crash close. Crazy how far it traveled.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm sure roswell will pick up the pieces.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It was about 7:00 pm.

What date?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

yesterday 1-5-15

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Thanks.

This vid was uploaded yesterday morning though and would have had to be recorded on the 4th, or earlier.

Possible you saw the same type of thing. Who knows for sure yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well that surely makes more of a mystery. I know what we saw looked exactly like that. This is no hoax. So what possibly could be going on? I thought it weird that Alabama is a long way from California to be seeing same thing but different day? We do have a navel air station close by. Now I am really interested in this sighting.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Very interesting video. Not sure if its fake or not yet.. still undecided.

Everyone seems to be of the opinion that the orb that is ejected travels to the side of the original mass. To me it looks like a piece of the original mass that breaks off and just drifts up and moves slower than the original mass. Perhaps less weight, more drag, which makes it look like it turned but actually just slowed down and drifted away.

The pattern of the tail seems to change very slightly after the ejection, which would suggest the shape and/or motion of the original mass had changed. After the orb is ejected the original mass seems to rotate faster, which would make sense if the ejected piece was creating drag until it broke away.
edit on 6-1-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Everyone seems to be of the opinion that the orb that is ejected travels to the side of the original mass. To me it looks like a piece of the original mass that breaks off and just drifts up and moves slower than the original mass.

I think you need to watch it again. The "orb" clearly flies off, away from the direction of travel. Compare its position with the pole when ejected and later as it travels away.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Here is another video posted about an hour ago.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

They're here! It's over. We're done.

Or more CGI? Exciting times.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The CGI is so bad.

Come on guys, get smart.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Come on man its so fake

Notice how the camera pans to the left just before the "orb" is released?

We're gonna see a few video's of this type of sighting, its the latest gimmick

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If you people really think the camera shake / movement and the 'zoom' and the 'auto focus' effects on this 'video' are real... You need to brush up on your video effects knowledge. Heck even the grain / noise on the video is fake.

Looks like they used a still picture, added the fake falling debris effect using Adobe After Effects, and then added some camera movement and fake blur and noise to make it look like a video. Dub over some soundtrack from another video, and there you have it.

Much easier than getting a real video, and trying to motion track it to insert the UFO which causes too many obvious flaws if you don't do it well.

The poster above me is correct, the 'new thing' is to make multiple short videos of the same thing from a different angle, because lots of idiots think that makes it more real.
edit on 6-1-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Here is another video posted about an hour ago.

Another fake... look at how the camera moves at the very end. It pans down perfectly straight, instantly, at a perfectly constant speed, like the damn camera is mounted to a robot arm. Its FAKE camera movement.

The easiest way for them to make these videos is to first use a still photograph, add the effects to it, then add the fake camera movements to make it seem like a real video.

If you were to stabilize any of these videos, you would see that all the objects in the view / foreground remain perfectly flat. There is no type of parallax or angle changes of perspective or anything, because its a still image, not an actual person in a 3D environment.

And check out the guys YouTube channel page. His "likes" are all revolving around special effects. He even liked an Adobe After Effects video.

So a week ago he likes and After Effects video... Months ago he likes a 'Robot Animation - Shaban Interactive (PFtrack 2012 + Cinema 4D R15)' special effects video. Years ago he liked and subscribed to some 3D Studio Max tutorial videos... But an hour ago he uploaded a "real ufo" video that looks fake a heck... right...

We got an amateur special effects studio on our hands again.

The similarity and main idea of the OP's video and this video above is too much. I wouldn't doubt its the same guy with an alternative account.
edit on 6-1-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I see what you are talking about, but that is partially dependent on the perspective. If the original mass is coming straight at you it might appear to be stationary, moving up, or moving down. The more your perspective shifts toward being perpendicular to the plane of travel the faster the object will appear to move. I don't think the plane of travel for either object is perpendicular to the camera. So, in the same way a skydiver appears to go up very quickly when he deploys his chute compared to the person next to him, in reality he simply slowed down. Viewed from an angle it may appear as though he turned when in reality the separation is due more to the change in velocity than direction.

Assuming this is an object falling into the atmosphere and burning, it is also possible that a piece with enough drag to be sheared off could also change direction when free of the additional mass of the original body. Granted, you wouldn't think it would fly in a straight line if that were the case, but it isn't out of the question. Again there as before though, it depends on the perspective. It could have travelled in an arc, whose plane of travel was on line with the camera perspective. It would look like it flew in a straight line when in reality it never did. There aren't enough reference points to tell. You can make a pretty good guess, but cant be certain.

Of course, the alternative is that it was ejected from the original mass then accelerated away under its own power. If that is the case....I hope they bring back Elvis...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Multple kopys end faaks 2 apeer. Saturazions dul trooths

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join