It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ejects orb over South California

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
hi all

saw this video of what looks like a UFO ejecting an orb.
I think it's a good one. It could be an airline plane with sun setting light but the round orb ejected is still puzzling.
Gonna check youtube user account to probe the street cred...

edit: no other video of UFOs on his account. Could be a lucky shot as he explaines...

edit on 5-1-2015 by Logiciel because: added info

-Mod Edit-

This video has been determined to be a hoax.

Please see This post for further info.
edit on 1/7/2015 by tothetenthpower because: -Mod Edit- Added HOAX.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel

Now that's an interesting video

Don't know , it looks like a rather slow Meteor but the thing that shoots off ... Dunno.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Really cool shot.....cant tell you whats going on but theres another old you tube video of a Bolide being blown up by a UFO over Turkey......
That looks like some kind of escape pod action ....
I wonder of the Blue Team found the wreckage?
Look for a slavage op going on ....maybe....

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I agree! Saw this one too, awaiting other angles but this one is really intriguing.
Could it be an advanced shuttle accident? High altitude stealthplane or fighter? ----> the ejection seems to go on and on toward the sky and is luminous throughout, which is weird to say the least

Could be ET

edit on 5-1-2015 by skykey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Any chance for a link, videos in threads are hidden for some reason on my 'puter.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have to say that is something I have never seen before. No idea what it could be. Excellent find.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Very interesting, I wanted to say at first it was indicitive of a meteor, but I've never seen a meteor eject material quite on that trajectory. Would be interested in seeing more angles if/when they crop up.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

At first, it looked like a meteorite or space junk burning through the atmosphere. I thought the ejection would have been part of the meteorite breaking up, but the way it flew out in the opposite direction makes me wonder what it really is. If it was debris breaking off, it would have followed the same trajectory path. I would have liked to see more of the object that flew off that thing!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Defo looks like an escape pod of some kind. Small reservation as to the veracity of video. Something funny about that trail.

I have never written these words...so here goes...perhaps some CGI? Im on a phone so ot might be just me....

Great info none the less Op

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Here's a (large file size) animated GIF for those unable to view/get the video.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wow! I would think since the camera changes position to follow it, that would discount any lens anomolies. And if the film speed hast been slowed I would think as well this could be a pilot ejection due to the fact it was propelled (apparently) away from the direction of said flying object. Interested to see if there are any rescue/salvage ops in the area as well. Great post! As a UFO believer I still try to debunk everything including my own sighting which I'm looking to share in great detail for all to help debunk soon. Love this stuff! * 4 U!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Craft is definately in trouble. Weird colour of the trail. Is it almost bright white light ? It appears coming from the "fire" ...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Isnt the standard ejector seat going to shoot upwards from the plane? Or is that only in the movies
This looks more like out the back and away...autonomous power.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
cool video, I wonder why it has 212 thumbs down to 165 thumbs up on youtube?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Excellent post. Does anyone else get the impression that the 'contrail' seems to indicate the main object is spinning? Could give credence to the escape pod idea...out of control.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

A seat goes up and back. A pod goes forward. The B-52 lower deck seats fire down.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It looks like it has some up wind don't know how that fits with the escape pod? Or it is something ulra-light, or with wings and just spins super fast, not really round but appearing to be because of the motion. Interesting. Fusion tail is something that makes me think either plane or dissolving rock. But cool thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Could be a plane in trouble and a UFO just having a look - but it does look like a meteor, and the "orb" is fascinating.

I reckon this is legit high technology, proving who was operating it is going to be impossible - just like every other UFO/disk incident.

They are here, someone else is here, there is no doubt given just a few of the best cases.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
A good point, but I wound think once clear of the craft that many factors could dend it in any direction. Rethinking an ejection due to the velocity of its departure and the duration of the burn however. That would be one unpleasant ride!! But I am no ejection expert.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
wow, nice!

The tail is pretty strange looking,Notice that the tail isn`t a steady stream it looks like large globs or bubbles with gaps between them,like they are being ejected in pulses.
Whatever that little ball of light is it is moving much faster than the object that it came from.

could be an escape pod or a weapon that was fired intentionally as a last act of defiance at whatever shot that thing down, " you got us but we`re gonna take you with us MF"
maybe a weapon that was accidently fired by the damage done to the object.

Definitely not an ordinary airplane contrail or a meteor,much too slow for a meteor.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join