It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew named in Pedophile case....Royal Family becoming EXPOSED!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: daftpink

How is it shocking Lol? This site is filled with people that scream for evidence. There usually never is credible evidence when power players are faced with jail time. Not only is it completely stupid to think powerful people are stupid enough to leave evidence, but it is down right disgusting when people treat victims like criminals.

Claims don't make people victims and claims don't make people guilty. Clearly, you want to dispense with the process of proving that the claims are based on fact and proving that someone is guilty. What do you call a society in which that takes place?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: daftpink

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: stumason

What do you mean embarrassing? It isnt just sex.....it is rape...sex slave. This was without consent and is a crime. Anyone else would be in custody. I am sure alot more is going to come to light. I also remember that epstein had tried to hide his links to the Prince, now i see why.
Also Epstein has been linked to abusing children and thus by association Prince Andrew will be too. Thats why to attempt to cut ties and hide all.

Thank god someone finally speaking sense. Quite shocked at the blasé attitudes of MOST commenters on here.

This isn't a party where a girl had 1 too many drinks. She was used abused raped and tossed around parties as a sex slave by some of the most powerful men in the country.

Speaking out about these crimes is incredibly difficult and attitudes like the people on here are the reason why these victims stay quiet.

This is happening.

The truth is coming to the surface.

Please respect victims of rape and human trafficking sex slaves. It is rife and goes right up to the elite highest ranking powerful people.

Dismissing it in this way is utterly shocking and not what i thought I'd see on ATS.

No, she SAID that happened. It has not yet been proven to be true. Or would you prefer that we go directly from accusation to conviction and skip the hard evidence part?

Of course not and yes I should have put the word 'said' in my comment. But the rest of what I said was mostly aimed at the people who are belittling the accusations and immediately jumping to the conclusion that the girls in question are lying. It, sadly, is more likely that there is some truth in the story, given the extent of it linking to so many other factors about the sex slave child abuse revelations that continue to come out.

They are being revealed solely due to the VICTIMS of the said crimes, along with witnesses. I just feel that if an ATS member happened to be one of those victims (could happen) and read some of the comments here they would definitely be put off speaking up about their tragic story.

I wouldn't like to encourage that.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So Andrew "might have" got his leg over with a 17 year old lass (good on him, go on my son!), and now she is trying for her 15 minutes of fame and a nice cheque?

Most likely she found out Andrew was a mate of that dodgy perv geezer and she is trying to milk it.

Awful lot of this going on lately....band wagon anyone?
edit on 3/1/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
WORLD EXCLUSIVE - My real story by Andrew 'sex slave' girl: The first full account of masseuse at centre of the explosive drama... but is she telling the truth?

Prince accused of abusing 'Jane Doe 3' at orgy where she was 'sex slave' Jane Doe 3 is Virginia Roberts, whose story was first uncovered in 2007 She told extraordinary story of three years working for billionaire Epstein Said that she was paid to give erotic massages to tycoon and associates Claimed Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of Robert, acted as his 'madame' Palace has emphatically denied Prince had relations with underage girls Now the most complete story yet of this young woman can be published Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

edit on 053131p://bSaturday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
since they say they tracked her to australia,

this,

Sex trafficking, slavery and forced marriage on the rise in Australia, say police

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Anyone remember the story that Diana had made a tape recording of one of Prince Charles valets saying how he was raped by a senior member of the Royal Household. I believe she had it 'just in case' to protect herself from anything that might happen to her.

Suddenly the troubles that have enmeshed the Royal Family since the fiasco of the Paul Burrell stolen property trial, which collapsed so ignominiously last November, had clawed their way up to new and unforeseen heights.
It revived memories of another seminal moment when some seven years ago Princess Diana sat down with one of the Prince's valets, George Smith, and tape recorded his allegation that he had been brutally raped while in royal service.
THE whereabouts of that 30-minute, Pounds 1 microtape are currently unknown. The Princess, in fact, did nothing with the tape. She mentioned it to her elder sister Lady Sarah McCorquodale, and to her butler Paul Burrell. And she told Charles, from whom her divorce was just being finalised and with whom her relationship was rapidly improving, about Smith's rape allegation. He instantly initiated an inquiry.
Then she put the tape in her box the inlaid mahogany box she kept locked (with the key hidden) in her apartment.
It lay there in the dark among other personal items known as the 'Crown Jewels', including James Hewitt's signet ring, letters to Diana from Prince Philip, a letter of resignation from her former private secretary Patrick Jephson and documents relating to her divorce.
Lady Sarah saw it, together with Burrell, when he was helping her pack up her sister's possessions after Diana's death on August 31, 1997.
But when the box arrived with other possessions belonging to the Princess at the family home, Althorp, Sarah found it empty.
She believed Burrell had the contents . . . including the explosive tape.
It was the tape that was the real reason why police went into Burrell's Cheshire home in a dawn raid three years ago. It wasn't there.
And were it not for his trial, when the whole issue of the missing 'Crown Jewels' emerged, its significance would have passed unnoticed.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Could this be related to Andrew? or is this Jimmy Saville friendship with Charles related?

The details of the tape as per the Sunday Mirror

Today the Sunday Mirror can reveal sensational details about the so-called “rape tape” – the 60 minutes of royal secrets and scandal threatening to tear the monarchy apart.

All week rumours have been circulating about the recording Princess Diana made with former royal valet George Smith.

In it, Smith tells how he witnessed a “shocking incident” between a member of the royal family and a servant, who he claims also raped him twice.

Mr Smith’s brother Bryan has also kept the secrets of the tape for seven years. But today he gives the fullest account so far of what his brother says happened and what Diana was told during the taped conversation.

“George never really quite believed his eyes – but he will never forget what he saw that day,” said Brian, 41.

And he reveals how his brother George claims he:

CAUGHT the royal and the servant “tucked up” in bed together as he delivered breakfast to his room.

FIRMLY believes Diana’s car crash was no accident.

FEARED for his own life after being laid off by the Palace after making rape claims against the servant.

The valet mysteriously died young.

Royal 'rape-claim valet' dies aged 44
Aug 27, 2005 00:00 By WalesOnline
WELSH former royal servant George Smith, who claimed he was raped by one of Prince Charles's close aides, has died, his father said last night.
WELSH former royal servant George Smith, who claimed he was raped by one of Prince Charles's close aides, has died, his father said last night.

Peter Smith said his 44-year-old son, who suffered flashbacks after seeing colleagues burnt alive on Sir Galahad during the Falklands War, had become the latest victim of the 1982 conflict.

He had been unwell for some time and died on Wednesday.

George Smith, who lived in Newport, Gwent, was a former corporal in the Welsh Guards and Charles's valet for nine years until being dismissed in 1997.

He became embroiled in a media storm when he alleged that he was raped by another royal servant in 1989, but the claim was never proven and was strenuously denied.

He also claimed to have witnessed Charles in a compro-mising position with a servant.

At the time, Charles's private secretary, Sir Michael Peat, spoke on television to refute the allegations about the heir to the throne.

Yesterday, Peter Smith said his son was rushed into the Royal Gwent Hospital, Newport, on August 18, suffering from internal bleeding. The divorced father-of- two is believed to have had a long-standing drink problem and a history of depression.

His father said, "He hadn't been well for a long time.

"It's another statistic from the Falklands. I can't talk about it too much - I always well up."

A friend of the family, who did not wish to be named, said, "His death wasn't expected. I think you would be safe to say that George is another 'Falklands fallen'.

"The Falklands was a major contributing part of his problems. He used to regularly relive what happened on the Sir Galahad.

"But he was a very happy fellow, a nice man, and well-liked.

"He was a proud man and he was proud of being in the Welsh Guards. To serve the Prince of Wales and Princess Di was just everything. All that happened later on took its toll."

His initial trauma appears to have been triggered when the Sir Galahad went up in flames after being attacked by Argentine fighter planes, an attack that caused the horrific injuries suffered by fellow Welsh Guard Simon Weston.

Then, in 1996, during his time as a royal servant, he alleged he had been raped by a fellow royal servant seven years earlier.

Prince Charles' office did an internal investigation into the claims, which were subsequently dismissed by the Prince's staff and by Hounslow Police - but not by Diana, Princess of Wales.

The Princess, who was then involved in a bitter and public war of words with her former husband, recorded a notorious interview with Mr Smith, which became known as the "rape tape".

The tape's existence emerged when it became a crucial element in the trial of former royal butler Paul Burrell.

It was allegedly kept in a small mahogany box, and Burrell alleged that the lock was broken on the box and the tape removed in the weeks after Diana's death.

In November 2003, Smith triggered an international media feeding frenzy when he went public with his claims about Prince Charles in a newspaper interview.

But he was discredited when he was apparently filmed offering to drop his claims, in a second newspaper interview, for a payment of #60,000.

His constituency MP Paul Flynn said, "He had a rough life. He was very badly treated and they got some of their best public relations people to bad mouth him at the time. They really turned the heat on him.

"I thought it was pretty disgraceful and he disappeared from the scene because of it. It's a sad life and a tragic case."
www.walesonline.co.uk...

edit on 3-1-2015 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Oh, the same story as I posted the link of.

It says Andrew only met Epstein in 2000, but this girl is charging for something since 1999, she's making a false claim.

She was an erotic masseuse. How does a 17 year-old girl become that? She's still in high school at that age. Something is fishy about her.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Could Andrew be the reason that Paul Burrell's case mysteriously collapsed?

A Palace servant tells Diana he was raped by another servant six years earlier, but her attempt to record conversation fails.
Diana records the Palace servant repeating claims and Palace launches inquiry but police not called in. He makes further sensational allegations on tape. Newspaper royal correspondents hear rumours of secret tape without knowing details.
Royal butler Harold Brown arrested over theft allegations, charges later dropped. Royal correspondents hear renewed speculation about existence of sensational tape.
Detectives investigating Paul Burrell theft allegations learn of secret tape, but box in which Diana stored it has disappeared. Police investigate rape allegation, but Crown Prosecution Service finds insufficient grounds to proceed.
Burrell trial collapses amid rumours that royals wanted to prevent him revealing contents of secret tape in open court. Mail on Sunday publishes interview with a servant claiming he witnessed 'shocking incident' involving a royal and Palace servant. Paper says 'legal reasons' prevent it from revealing details.
Peat Inquiry investigates rape claims and criticises St James's Palace handling of situtation.
Paul Burrell says Diana told him contents of notorious tape but he doesn't know whereabouts.
'Whatever is on the tape I will never tell anyone'. He hints he may hand over to Prince William items once
Michael Fawcett obtains injunction barring the Mail on Sunday from publishing sensational claims made by unnamed royal servant.
Michael Fawcett's lawyers obtain injunction aginst the Guardian from naming him as servant who got injunction against Mail on Sunday.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: stumason

What do you mean embarrassing? It isnt just sex.....it is rape...sex slave. This was without consent and is a crime. Anyone else would be in custody. I am sure alot more is going to come to light. I also remember that epstein had tried to hide his links to the Prince, now i see why.
Also Epstein has been linked to abusing children and thus by association Prince Andrew will be too. Thats why to attempt to cut ties and hide all.

Thank god someone finally speaking sense. Quite shocked at the blasé attitudes of MOST commenters on here.

This isn't a party where a girl had 1 too many drinks. She was used abused raped and tossed around parties as a sex slave by some of the most powerful men in the country.

Speaking out about these crimes is incredibly difficult and attitudes like the people on here are the reason why these victims stay quiet.

This is happening.

The truth is coming to the surface.

Please respect victims of rape and human trafficking sex slaves. It is rife and goes right up to the elite highest ranking powerful people.

Dismissing it in this way is utterly shocking and not what i thought I'd see on ATS.

No, she SAID that happened. It has not yet been proven to be true. Or would you prefer that we go directly from accusation to conviction and skip the hard evidence part?

Of course not and yes I should have put the word 'said' in my comment. But the rest of what I said was mostly aimed at the people who are belittling the accusations and immediately jumping to the conclusion that the girls in question are lying. It, sadly, is more likely that there is some truth in the story, given the extent of it linking to so many other factors about the sex slave child abuse revelations that continue to come out.

They are being revealed solely due to the VICTIMS of the said crimes, along with witnesses. I just feel that if an ATS member happened to be one of those victims (could happen) and read some of the comments here they would definitely be put off speaking up about their tragic story.

I wouldn't like to encourage that.

This is a case of "he said, she said". She has no DNA evidence. And she will have to prove she even knew Epstein. Sorry, unless she can prove it, you have to admit that it is shaky right now.

This supposedly happened in Florida, so if it happened in Florida then she can only have him tried in Florida.

See, she was already involved in an illegal operation, if she were a prostitute. Florida doesn't have legal prostitution. The defense better be finding some evidence.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The royal family would never do such a thing, right . They are perfect and will help out their peoples at any given time. How could this bee?
The royal perfect family runs a tight shift at helping the peoples. I caint see how, this is fabricated. All the peoples over their must all be rich and in good standing of character. Why would an outstanding royal family treat the peoples any different than how the royal family treats themselves. They all drive in fancy cars, live in castles and have retreats all over the place. RIGHT? It woulden't make sense to have a royal family who touts around flaunting thier riches in front of poor lads who live in squaller to pay for unhealthy counditions other than the royal family. TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u
The royal family would never do such a thing, right . They are perfect and will help out their peoples at any given time. How could this bee?
The royal perfect family runs a tight shift at helping the peoples. I caint see how, this is fabricated. All the peoples over their must all be rich and in good standing of character. Why would an outstanding royal family treat the peoples any different than how the royal family treats themselves. They all drive in fancy cars, live in castles and have retreats all over the place. RIGHT? It woulden't make sense to have a royal family who touts around flaunting thier riches in front of poor lads who live in squaller to pay for unhealthy counditions other than the royal family. TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE.

It's still "he said, she said".

That is going to be hard to prove, especially if she were an erotic masseuse.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Loopdaloop

Where's the evidence?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Loopdaloop

Could you be massively short of evidence? Yes.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't post much but thought these were worthy of something !
aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk...
www.exaronews.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sex without consent (or forced)= Rape

Consensual sex with a minor = Statutory rape

And there are often times, many variables - gray areas

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u

Someone please , oh please. They don't do that to their peoples. why would they tout around and flaunt it in front of their own peoples and rape the poor lads too. OH MY. Please tell me this isn't true. It will worry my poor head over this all night.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

It was a federal charge, meaning he could be tried anywhere in the federal court system. There is also the issue of Epstein only serving 15 months and her claim she never agreed to the resolution as required.

edit on 3-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It was a federal charge, meaning he could be tried anywhere in the federal court system. There is also the issue of Epstein only serving 15 months and her claim she never agreed to the resolution as required.

Well, a big issue is this, the same story has been going around since 2007. This is not a new story. The first problem is that this girl claims it happened in 1999, however, Andrew didn't know Epstein in 1999.

Andrew isn't the only one named, also Alan Dershowitz, a law professor. The problem here is this, if the girls were teenagers who flew around to all those places, like the Virgin Islands, how is it their parents never knew they were out of the country? And if they were missing, surely their parents reported it to the police.

But here's the case, underage girls approached by an accomplice of Epstein, their parents don't report them missing or kidnapped or even runaways and they are flown out of the country without their parents even suspecting they were missing.

I find it very strange that if these girls were indeed missing, because they had been kidnapped, then why did no one report it?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Hey, I know you're not defending him but just making a point about semantics (as he is not by definition a child abuser), and even if the accusation proves true, he's "just" a teenager abuser. But British law doesnt apply in the states, or carribbean - 17 is a minor. I agree that Andrew's involvement may be overblown - but his support of his pedophile friend is despicable. "The company we keep" and all that

a reply to: neformore
Andrew might have the benefit of the doubt but his best pal Epstein is a convicted sex offender. He got off easy due to friends in high places.

Virginia apparently met Epstein's recruiter at 15, who convinced her to come into his mansion for a simple massage, and then she was pressured into going further and further - same tactic as in model domination. She did claim to be forced into acts with his friends, treated like an object. She wasnt the only one to claim abuse against him either. And he had ordered books on how to create sex slaves.

At the very best case scenario, Andrew supports this sick man and got erotic massages from a freaking high school girl and didnt ask questions as to how they met.

This is far from the first or last abuse case among powerful people coming to light.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

From a legal aspect -
In Florida the age of consent varies - from 16 to 18 years old.

Many states have differing age of what an adult is based on criminal law and civil law. In my state the person must be 18 for civil issues and 17 for criminal issues.

To play devils advocate:

* Not all parents care about what or where their children are at.
* - Not all parents report missing children to the police.
* - Depending on state law a 17 year old could be considered an adult, removing the missing child alerts. They could still be listed as endangered or missing.
* - If her claims are true and she was moved between state lines the feds and federal law investigate / prosecute / apply.
* - In general (will vary by state law) there is no affirmative defense if a person is under the age of 13 (again varies by state. No affirmative defense means the person cannot argue they thought the person was older, regardless if the child tells them a false age).

Aside from this I would like to see the prosecution / investigation reports for the first go around to see what was not released. Even if this person volunteered to go it would still violate the various laws.

Right now I am more or less in the "wait and see" group. It looks like there was enough evidence for the 1st go around, especially if he was charged and convicted. The points you raise though should be looked at.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join