It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew named in Pedophile case....Royal Family becoming EXPOSED!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
A lot of emphasis is being placed on the absence of evidence regarding these claims about Andrew.

Does it not stand to reason that there would not yet be any evidence as this allegation has not yet been investigated?

Isn’t this how most justice systems work:
>An allegation is made (Initial Statement)
>Evidence gathered through investigation.
>Evidence assessed (do we have enough to prove guilt In front of a court)

My biggest gripe is that a very serious allegation has been made and yet there is no mention of an investigation into these allegations, and let’s be honest here, we all know that’s never going to happen. Yet, if it were you or I implicated in this, we would already be holed up in the land of stripy sunshine.

I’m not saying lynch him, I’m not even saying he’s guilty, but what I am saying, is that he should be subject to the same treatment as all of us.

A few people have also stated that this girl might just be in it for a few quid.

Obviously anyone can make anything up, it’s a bitch and it happens sometimes; however, what I would say is that when you start to look into this a little bit, this girls story seems to marry up with other factual accounts from various sources.

In the interview with the South African couple who ran his resort for him, they discuss, amongst other things, his activities and how she was concerned about the age of some girls. She also goes on to state that Andrew was the most regular visitor to the island coming at least once a month.

The secret flights made by Epsteins private jet with unnamed women that were allowed to land at a major front line airbase en route to Sandringham... All of this is documented.

That’s just two examples, but what I am saying is that there are plenty of others involved, that’s plenty of potential witnesses. On that fact alone, surely it would be very easy to corroborate, or contradict what this girl is alleging.

edit on 4/1/15 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC
On that fact alone, surely it would be very easy to corroborate, or contradict what this girl is alleging.

What about this fact?

The first problem is that this girl claims it happened in 1999, however, Andrew didn't know Epstein in 1999.

Also the age of consent in the UK is 16....
edit on 4-1-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The first problem is that this girl claims it happened in 1999, however, Andrew didn't know Epstein in 1999.

The womans allegation state that between 1999 and 2002 she was repeatedly sexually abused by Epstein, not Andrew! She then goes on to allege that she was also loaned out, etc. The actual dates are relevant to the Epstein allegation and not the Andrew allegation.

Also the age of consent in the UK is 16....

Well she states she was 'forced' so the age of consent would be irrelevant; however is this not alleged to have also taken place outside the UK where it would have been subject to the relevant laws in place. Edit to add... I see shes saying it happened in Florida so, according to her allegations she would have been below the age of consent.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: daftpink

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: stumason

What do you mean embarrassing? It isnt just sex.....it is rape...sex slave. This was without consent and is a crime. Anyone else would be in custody. I am sure alot more is going to come to light. I also remember that epstein had tried to hide his links to the Prince, now i see why.
Also Epstein has been linked to abusing children and thus by association Prince Andrew will be too. Thats why to attempt to cut ties and hide all.

Thank god someone finally speaking sense. Quite shocked at the blasé attitudes of MOST commenters on here.

This isn't a party where a girl had 1 too many drinks. She was used abused raped and tossed around parties as a sex slave by some of the most powerful men in the country.

Speaking out about these crimes is incredibly difficult and attitudes like the people on here are the reason why these victims stay quiet.

This is happening.

The truth is coming to the surface.

Please respect victims of rape and human trafficking sex slaves. It is rife and goes right up to the elite highest ranking powerful people.

Dismissing it in this way is utterly shocking and not what i thought I'd see on ATS.

No, she SAID that happened. It has not yet been proven to be true. Or would you prefer that we go directly from accusation to conviction and skip the hard evidence part?

Of course not and yes I should have put the word 'said' in my comment. But the rest of what I said was mostly aimed at the people who are belittling the accusations and immediately jumping to the conclusion that the girls in question are lying. It, sadly, is more likely that there is some truth in the story, given the extent of it linking to so many other factors about the sex slave child abuse revelations that continue to come out.

They are being revealed solely due to the VICTIMS of the said crimes, along with witnesses. I just feel that if an ATS member happened to be one of those victims (could happen) and read some of the comments here they would definitely be put off speaking up about their tragic story.

I wouldn't like to encourage that.

This is a case of "he said, she said". She has no DNA evidence. And she will have to prove she even knew Epstein. Sorry, unless she can prove it, you have to admit that it is shaky right now.

This supposedly happened in Florida, so if it happened in Florida then she can only have him tried in Florida.

See, she was already involved in an illegal operation, if she were a prostitute. Florida doesn't have legal prostitution. The defense better be finding some evidence.

As with many other people on here you are missing the point completely. Not prostitute but SEX SLAVE who was raped. There is a huge difference. Your ignorance isn't my responsibility.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: uncommitted

That would be like someone telling me I must visit someone else and have sex with them. Would that mean the person I had sex with raped me, or that the person who told me to go there actually committed the crime?

Technically two crimes have been committed and so both parties could be charged, if you went to the police and reported the offence.

Technically, you're mistaken.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by:
WarminIndy
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Oh, the same story as I posted the link of.

It says Andrew only met Epstein in 2000, but this girl is charging for something since 1999, she's making a false claim.

She was an erotic masseuse. How does a 17 year-old girl become that? She's still in high school at that age. Something is fishy about her.

Read up on human trafficking. Might explain your fishyness.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

What do you mean embarrassing? It isnt just sex.....it is rape...sex slave. This was without consent and is a crime. Anyone else would be in custody. I am sure alot more is going to come to light. I also remember that epstein had tried to hide his links to the Prince, now i see why.
Also Epstein has been linked to abusing children and thus by association Prince Andrew will be too. Thats why to attempt to cut ties and hide all.

Thank god someone finally speaking sense. Quite shocked at the blasé attitudes of MOST commenters on here.

This isn't a party where a girl had 1 too many drinks. She was used abused raped and tossed around parties as a sex slave by some of the most powerful men in the country.

Speaking out about these crimes is incredibly difficult and attitudes like the people on here are the reason why these victims stay quiet.

This is happening.

Please respect victims of rape and human trafficking sex slaves. It is rife and goes right up to the elite highest ranking powerful people.

Dismissing it in this way is utterly shocking and not what i thought I'd see on ATS.

No, she SAID that happened. It has not yet been proven to be true. Or would you prefer that we go directly from accusation to conviction and skip the hard evidence part?

Of course not and yes I should have put the word 'said' in my comment. But the rest of what I said was mostly aimed at the people who are belittling the accusations and immediately jumping to the conclusion that the girls in question are lying. It, sadly, is more likely that there is some truth in the story, given the extent of it linking to so many other factors about the sex slave child abuse revelations that continue to come out.

They are being revealed solely due to the VICTIMS of the said crimes, along with witnesses. I just feel that if an ATS member happened to be one of those victims (could happen) and read some of the comments here they would definitely be put off speaking up about their tragic story.

This is a case of "he said, she said". She has no DNA evidence. And she will have to prove she even knew Epstein. Sorry, unless she can prove it, you have to admit that it is shaky right now.

This supposedly happened in Florida, so if it happened in Florida then she can only have him tried in Florida.

See, she was already involved in an illegal operation, if she were a prostitute. Florida doesn't have legal prostitution. The defense better be finding some evidence.

As with many other people on here you are missing the point completely. Not prostitute but SEX SLAVE who was raped. There is a huge difference. Your ignorance isn't my responsibility.

Actually, and I'm sure this will come as a shock, most females (teens and adult women-- not children) who are trafficked intend to work as prostitutes in order to escape horrible home lives. They are recruited by people who promise them that they will be able to work off their "debt" in several years and be free to then do whatever they want. Of course, they are lied to and once they have left home with the recruiters they become sex slaves and are sold repeatedly and moved about. Nothing about this makes it OK that they've become enslaved and trafficked but it is important to realize that most initially voluntarily entered prostitution. In other words, most were not snatched off the street and enslaved. The legal question often becomes at what point they were no longer voluntarily working as prostitutes and were forced to became sex slaves. Even most of the sex slaves get paid.

Putting this into the context of the situation under discussion, there's probably going to be a question of when the young woman voluntarily prostituted herself and when, if ever, she was involuntarily prostituted/trafficked. There's also the matter of whether the men she allegedly serviced knew she was a prostitute or knew she was being trafficked or thought she was simply a party girl looking for a good time. I'm not trying to paint any scenario in which this is OK, but legally it makes a huge difference.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: WarminIndy

It was a federal charge, meaning he could be tried anywhere in the federal court system. There is also the issue of Epstein only serving 15 months and her claim she never agreed to the resolution as required.

Well, a big issue is this, the same story has been going around since 2007. This is not a new story. The first problem is that this girl claims it happened in 1999, however, Andrew didn't know Epstein in 1999.

Andrew isn't the only one named, also Alan Dershowitz, a law professor. The problem here is this, if the girls were teenagers who flew around to all those places, like the Virgin Islands, how is it their parents never knew they were out of the country? And if they were missing, surely their parents reported it to the police.

But here's the case, underage girls approached by an accomplice of Epstein, their parents don't report them missing or kidnapped or even runaways and they are flown out of the country without their parents even suspecting they were missing.

I find it very strange that if these girls were indeed missing, because they had been kidnapped, then why did no one report it?

You raise a good point that many are missing but, having worked with victims of human trafficking, makes perfect sense to me.

Slavery is rife in this world. There are more human slaves now than there were 100 years ago. These victims are usually taken from tragic broken backgrounds or sold into it by vile family. They are already vulnerable, in some cases they've run away from home and end up victims of human trafficking. Their sole purpose is to provide sex usually to the elite.

There are something like 20 million human slaves in the world right now. Sex slaves (adults and children) is big business with the elite paying big money to defile these victims. When one speaks out I do what I would do in my job, listen, be supportive and help them take the steps towards justice. More often than not they are terrified to do this due to the power and corruption of the men involved. For eg high ranking police officers have abused them and they've been warned if they ever go to the police they or a member of their family will be 'disappeared'.

There are hundreds of thousands of kids missing in the world. It is now believed that many are likely to be victims of sex slavery and human trafficking.

It is not is not strange to me at all how these girls could have been smuggled out the country. The people organising these crimes are billionaires, as so much of it is funded by the elite. They have the power and the money to do this and get away with it.

Just do a bit of research on these crimes and you will see the extent of it.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

This is happening.

Actually, and I'm sure this will come as a shock, most females (teens and adult women-- not children) who are trafficked intend to work as prostitutes in order to escape horrible home lives. They are recruited by people who promise them that they will be able to work off their "debt" in several years and be free to then do whatever they want. Of course, they are lied to and once they have left home with the recruiters they become sex slaves and are sold repeatedly and moved about. Nothing about this makes it OK that they've become enslaved and trafficked but it is important to realize that most initially voluntarily entered prostitution. In other words, most were not snatched off the street and enslaved. The legal question often becomes at what point they were no longer voluntarily working as prostitutes and were forced to became sex slaves. Even most of the sex slaves get paid.

Putting this into the context of the situation under discussion, there's probably going to be a question of when the young woman voluntarily prostituted herself and when, if ever, she was involuntarily prostituted/trafficked. There's also the matter of whether the men she allegedly serviced knew she was a prostitute or knew she was being trafficked or thought she was simply a party girl looking for a good time. I'm not trying to paint any scenario in which this is OK, but legally it makes a huge difference.

No shock to me, i have worked with these victims first hand. Due to confidentiality i won't go into details here but lets make this clear, they are always victims.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

This is happening.

No shock to me, i have worked with these victims first hand. Due to confidentiality i won't go into details here but lets make this clear, they are always victims.

I agree that they are victims. No doubt about that. I was addressing the legal complexities. There is never anything acceptable about human trafficking.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Completely agree which is why it is still a problem. The elite lawyers have many loopholes they can jump through to save their buddies (and themselves) from prosecution.

Couple that with blasé attitudes from the general public who just play 'the girl is to blame' or 'the girl is lying' card and these criminals pretty much have free reign.

They believe they are invincible. Above the law.

Victims speaking out are the only way to stop them. I hope an adequate investigation is carried out in this case but, as in most cases like this, it is unlikely there won't be, silence money and threats will be dealt to the girl and the ignorant masses will go back to pointing the finger and blaming the girl for wanting a quick buck.

Unfortunately society is sick. I wouldn't have wanted to believe it years ago either before i worked with certain victims of these crimes.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Loopdaloop

Where's the evidence?

Could you be massively short of evidence? Yes.

Lots of people know what is on that tape who are still alive. I would not be surprised if it comes out shortly.

As something interesting to note: "Where is the evidence" is a term that is taught within PR / Reputation Management to try and save their clients. Whenever that term is used, suspicions rise.

Diana Believed The
Valet - Paul Burrell
By Gary Jones And Steve Dennis
The Mirror - UK
11-11-3

The former valet at the centre of the royal crisis is only standing up for what he thinks is right, says Paul Burrell.

Diana's ex-butler tells the Daily Mirror today that the princess believed George Smith when she recorded the now-notorious "rape tape".

And he blames palace panic for the storm surrounding Charles over further allegations by Smith that he witnessed an "incident" involving the prince and another servant.

Burrell says of Smith: "He is a good man and an old friend, who doesn't have a bad bone in his body.

"But he, like myself, will stand up for what he believes is right and wrong."

Burrell - still in the US on a book tour - says Smith's claim that he was raped by another servant was accepted by Diana. She "believed his every word" on that allegation.

However, Burrell stressed that the princess did not confide in him her thoughts on the alleged incident said to involve Charles

The prince denies any part and says the incident did not take place. Burrell says the public denial only "fanned the flames".

He spoke out for Smith after Charles' aide Sir Michael Peat referred to the ex-valet's drink habit and mental problems.

Burrell says the "rape tape" - now missing - could "answer some questions". He does not know where it is.

Yesterday Charles talked with William and partner Camilla Parker Bowles at Highgrove. As Camilla left by car, an onlooker said: "She looked like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders."

Clarence House was unconcerned about details of the allegations being printed in Scotland and added: "Obviously, we hope this will be the end of it."

Simon Solari, 46, who worked closely with Charles and Diana for 15 years, said the "incident" could not have happened. Charles was being "unfairly maligned".

The Royal Household operated a "very strict system on military lines, with specific servants having specific roles".

© owned by or licensed to Trinity Mirror Digital Media Limited 2001.

www.mirror.co.uk...=13611494_method=
full_siteid=50143_headline=-PAUL%2DBURRELL%2D%2DDIANA%2DBELIEVED%2D
THE%2DVALET-name_page.html

I do think some people are missing the point - that there is a 'rich powerful network' of people that exploit vulnerable people, including girls and boys who are treated as if they are above the law. Granted a lot of celebrities were arrested recently, but we have heard about politicians or royalty involved before yet they have been no where near a police interview. Mostly, it comes out after death which is unacceptable.
Another question is - who was the Royal that was known to frequent Elm House. It might be suggested that this could be the same person as in the Valet Tape.

Edwardian house at heart of a long-simmering sex scandal
Calls for full inquiry as allegations of 1980s abuse by 'powerful paedophile network' in London resurface
The handsome Edwardian house that was formerly Elm Guest House, near Barnes, in south-west London, was long ago converted into flats. Its eight guest rooms were rearranged into two-bedroom apartments, each worth today more than £500,000. Estate agents say that among the property's greatest attractions are its transport links.

Some 30 years ago, the convenient location was similarly appealing. "It is just over Hammersmith bridge, is well served by underground and bus services and by British Rail and is near the M4, A3, A4 and A40," said a newsletter published in 1982 by a Tory fringe organisation, the Conservative Group for Homosexual Equality. "The facilities include a sauna, solarium and video studio."

Two months later, Elm Guest House was raided by police and its owners, Haroon and Carole Kasir, were convicted at the Old Bailey of running a brothel.

The Kasirs had allowed a small industry to bloom in their establishment. Male prostitutes had found it a convenient place to take clients and it was probably perceived as a safe retreat for gay men in a society which, despite the legalisation of homosexual acts in 1967, was still profoundly homophobic. After Carole Kasir's suicide in 1990, that was, perhaps, how some would have liked the story of Elm Guest House to have ended.

Today, however, this suburban house is at the heart of a simmering scandal threatening to boil over and take with it the reputations of a swath of the political class of the 1970s and 1980s.

In 2012 Tom Watson, the Labour MP who played a key role in exposing the phone-hacking scandal at the News of the World, stood up in parliament to ask the prime minister to ensure that a dossier of information used in 1992 to convict a notorious paedophile called Peter Righton was examined thoroughly. Watson said he believed the file, if it still existed, would provide some evidence of a "powerful paedophile network linked to parliament and No 10".

Watson's comments, in part, prompted the Metropolitan police to set up Operation Fernbridge. Claims have since materialised about boys from Grafton Close Children's Home in Hounslow, west London, being taken to Elm Guest House, plied with alcohol and abused.

Cyril Smith, the late Liberal MP, accused since his death in 2010 of being an inveterate child abuser, is said to have regularly visited the property. Other names, some household figures, swirl around the internet.

Back in 1983, Geoffrey Dickens, a Tory MP, had got wind of something of this. He compiled a dossier, telling his family it was "explosive" and would "blow the lid" on powerful and famous child abusers. The dossier was handed over to the then home secretary, Leon Brittan, who acknowledged receipt in a letter and suggested the police had been informed. "In general terms, the view of the Director of Public Prosecutions is that two of the letters you forwarded could form the basis for enquiries by the police and they are now being passed to the appropriate authorities," he wrote. Nothing was heard of the Dickens dossier again.

Last year, after further questions by Watson, the Home Office searched for Dickens's files. It couldn't find them.
Pressed last week, the prime minister ordered another look. "I've asked the permanent secretary at the Home Office to do everything he can to find answers to all of these questions and to make sure we can reassure people about these events," David Cameron told reporters.
Yet as the Observer reveals today, the Dickens dossier was just one of 114 potentially relevant files found to be missing by officials when they did their initial search. "The public are going to think something fishy is going on and who could blame them," www.theguardian.com...

edit on 4-1-2015 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just a thought...

Epsteins private jet is a 727 with the reg number (is it called a reg No?) of: N908JE

Flight tracker have data for this jet from 1998 but its a paid service, if anyone is already a subscriber maybe they could aceess it? I would bet a pint of the black stuff that would be very telling.

Here is the most recent flight, it was on Dec 24th.
uk.flightaware.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I don't think anything will come of this allegation. Even if true there are too many grey areas in this instance for a case to be pursued. All that has been accomplished is a further sullying of the royal reputation. In Andrews case deservedly so.

Look at how the investigation into the paedophile rings at Westminster has been stymied and diffused. I say diffused because the subject has been hijacked by the revelation that abuse is everywhere and too big to investigate. Thus spreading the problem out into the general populace and taking the focus off Westminster.

There is no doubt in my mind that the police have all the evidence they need to pursue many high profile individuals but are being stopped...for whatever reasons. As it stands, there is no political will to investigate and I am sure the powers that be would love for all of this just to vanish.

Lastly...wouldn't it be nice if some copper grabbed that bastard Brittan by the scruff and kicked him all the way down to the nearest cop shop, never to be seen again.

Midicon.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hi I sent you a pm regarding your post.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
I just want to drop in and say:

you apologists make me sick. Anyone with a working brain can see that the elite of our wourld are sick, twisted perverts with a passion for abuse and violence.

BRAVO MY DEAR CAGLIOSTRO THE GREAT!!! Let them make excuses for their lords and masters. But we shall have none of it! Familiar slavery is more of a comfort to them than unfamiliar freedom. So we the courageous shall step forward into the light of the new world. Let them remain and worship the parasites in ridiculous costumes, hysterical hats and the old coots carrying swords. What a comedic spectacle the self proclaimed elite are, be they germanic royalty or hollywoods idiocracy.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

BRAVO MY DEAR CAGLIOSTRO THE GREAT!!! Let them make excuses for their lords and masters. But we shall have none of it! Familiar slavery is more of a comfort to them than unfamiliar freedom. So we the courageous shall step forward into the light of the new world. Let them remain and worship the parasites in ridiculous costumes, hysterical hats and the old coots carrying swords. What a comedic spectacle the self proclaimed elite are, be they germanic royalty or hollywoods idiocracy.
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Seconded
edit on 4-1-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969
What with Clintons connection with Epstein and being the lying whore that he is I would imagine this is going be global soon enough.

One has to wonder if the American people will still consider Hillary as POTUS and put Bill back in the Whitehouse after his outing as a possible pedo...among other things.

But that's a whole new story...isn't it ! ?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Actually, and I'm sure this will come as a shock, most females (teens and adult women-- not children) who are trafficked intend to work as prostitutes in order to escape horrible home lives.

Once again, you're gonna have to try a lot harder than that pathetically false statement.

The vast majority of women who are trafficked and exploited into prostitution are given false promises of jobs in housekeeping, cleaning, restaurant, or unskilled labour positions. There are only a tiny minority who are desiring to be prostitutes, but REGARDLESS, NONE of them is told the truth. They are all deceived and abused and forced into horrible conditions.

Equality Now
Some women are abducted, some are deceived by offers of legitimate work, and some are sold by their own poverty-stricken families or are themselves driven by poverty, isolation and/or abuse into the lure of traffickers who prey upon their desperation and vulnerability. Traffickers employ manipulation, coercion and deception to ensnare women and make it extraordinarily difficult for them to escape. Regardless of their route into commercial sexual exploitation, women can become trapped in a world of violence, debt bondage, abuse and isolation.

UNODC
Deception control
Many trafficking in person cases start with the victim being deceived. This may be complete
deception, for example someone who was told they would work in a bar who is then forced
to work in a brothel. It may be partial deception, for example a person who was told they
would work as a domestic servant with reasonable conditions finds in fact they are not paid
and are kept as virtual slaves

RCMP
How are victims recruited and controlled?

Traffickers approach potential victims in a variety of manners including:
direct contact with the person
direct contact with family and relatives
agents who scout for potential victims in source regions, sometimes representing themselves as a potential sponsor or love interest
misleading advertisements promising jobs and opportunity
contact on the internet

More abusive methods are also used and range from:
coerced compliance
extortion
kidnapping
servitude
violence, including physical and emotional abuse

Psych Today
Human trafficking victims chained, handcuffed, and blindfolded. More commonly, however, human trafficking victims are bound by invisible chains. They are controlled through physical, psychological, and emotional coercion.

PRB.org
Often, women are promised secure employment. According to the United Nations' Integrated Regional Information Network for West Africa, Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs and the Nigerian newspaper This Day, in July 2001, an eight-man syndicate in Lagos allegedly offered 35 teenage girls between 20,000 naira and 200,000 naira (US$178 and US$1,779) to take "good" jobs in Europe. After being recruited, the girls typically faced long, difficult journeys from Nigeria to Guinea via Mali. In Mali, they were sold to other syndicates that transported them to Europe (generally via Italy and Spain) where they were forced into prostitution upon their arrival.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Seriously, I am exasperated by the victim-blaming and apathy and excuses put forth by people on this site... or the myriad of ways people bend over backwards to make light of serious problems.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join