It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O- Blood Type: and what it means spiritually – Omega 3rd Thunder

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Your imaginations is just that, your imagination.

Facts: Those words were written by men and interpreted by another human (you) as such.

Anyone could interpret anything as anything.

ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOU CAN. If we are not divided by blood types then why are there 7 assemblys and 1 Synagogue of Satan in the Book of Revelation. I have answered you. Now it's your turn. DO IT IF YOU CAN.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Provision for food

Genesis 1:29-30 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Genesis 2:19-20 (KJV)
19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

Genesis 3:17-19 (KJV)
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

7 1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself
one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them
charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And
they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who
consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and
reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid
accusation against the lawless ones.

And go, say to [the Watchers
of heaven] who have sent thee to intercede [for them: "You should intercede for men, and not men
3 for you: Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and
defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the
children 4 of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? And though ye were holy, spiritual, living
the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children)
with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those [also]
do who die 5 and perish. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them,
and beget 6 children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. But you were [formerly] 7 spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And
therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is
their dwelling. 8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called
evil spirits upon 9 the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded
from their bodies; because they are born from men [and] from the holy Watchers is their beginning
and primal origin; 10 [they shall be evil spirits on earth, and] evil spirits shall they be called. [As for
the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were
born upon the earth, 11 on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take
no food, [but nevertheless 12 hunger] and thirst, and cause offenses. And these spirits shall rise up
against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded [from them].

5 And You know how Your Watchers, the fathers of these spirits, acted in my day: and as for these spirits which are living, imprison them and hold them fast in the place of condemnation, and let them not bring destruction on the sons of your servant, my Sovereign Ruler; for these are malignant, and created in order to destroy.
6 And let them not rule over the spirits of the living; for You alone can exercise dominion over them. And let them not have power over the sons of the righteous from henceforth and forevermore.'
7 And YAHWEH our Sovereign Ruler bade us to bind all.
8 And the chief of the spirits, Mastema, came and said: 'YAHWEH, Creator, let some of them remain before me, and let them listen to my voice, and do all that I shall say unto them; for if some of them are not left to me, I shall not be able to execute the power of my will on the sons of men; for these are for corruption and leading astray before my judgment, for great is the wickedness of the sons of men.'
9 And He said: Let the tenth part of them remain before him, and let nine parts descend into the place of condemnation.'
10 And one of us He commanded that we should teach Noah all their medicines; for He knew that they would not walk in uprightness, nor strive in righteousness.
11 And we did according to all His words: all the malignant evil ones we bound in the place of condemnation and a tenth part of them we left that they might be subject before Satan on the earth.

Humanity has suffered too often from the hatred spread by false prophets, fake spiritual leaders and those of ''I am channeling the creator'' delusions.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
O- here, zero horns, though i am a bit of a Devil sometimes.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Your imaginations is just that, your imagination. Facts: Those words were written by men and interpreted by another human (you) as such. Anyone could interpret anything as anything.

That's it! That's your best answer. That's a real winner. You get the prize. How many times have we heard that one before. Do me a favor go back and tell your Master to send someone with more competence and understanding.

Men can add but they can not change a single word of YHWH's testimony. We are here to find it and though it can be extremely hard work at times this is the meaning of my sheep know my voice. We have to find that voice. You continually convict yourself and position yourself on the Left hand. I see a very low quality of LIGHT in your answer.

I'm going to Breakfast.
edit on 3-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: I'm going to Breakfast.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

On the contrary, it would be you showing lack of LIGHT.

There is zero proof of any of your theories, fact.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Question, as angels are supposed to be spiritual beings, why would they even have blood at all? (PS, I am O-, so this question is coming from a potential fallen angel).

Welcome and I think that's a fair and reasonable question. This is what the Book of Enoch tells us.

And go, say to [the Watchers
of heaven] who have sent thee to intercede [for them: "You should intercede for men, and not men 3 for you: Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children 4 of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those [also] do who die 5 and perish. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget 6 children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. But you were [formerly] 7 Spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.

Interesting that these scriptures were once a part of the Bible but were taken out by Constatine who claimed other less revealing scripture as their Doctrine.

edit on 3-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: Bolding

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

That's probably not the real you though. Many people do not know when the do certain things, not knowing they are breaking YHWH's laws they draw demons to themselves. These demons can only hurt us if we submit to them. The law that exposes us to them are things like unlawful sex, eating animal flesh and getting drunk of fermented drinks. there are other laws but these seem to be the cause of many problems when you recieve a demon basically they get to speak in your ear. Many think that voice is them but it isn't. Mary Madella had 7 and she was cured of them.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
All in all after thinking much on this it does stem from truth.

On another note what are the chances if correct that certain churces or gov. anencies are already linking blood types to fb postings sites like this and all around tracking of us. Perhaps they already have studied this much and have made plans to erease certain blood types.

My earlier comment about viewing post and having members bloodtypes listed in avatar could already be happening. With todays tech it is just an app away.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I'm O+, too. Just wanted to star your post and let you know it.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

My earlier comment about viewing post and having members bloodtypes listed in avatar could already be happening. With todays tech it is just an app away.

Yeah? So?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That's probably not the real you though. Many people do not know when the do certain things, not knowing they are breaking YHWH's laws they draw demons to themselves.

Seriously? Okay, I'm officially concerned about your state of mind.

Active Theocrats: The New Apostolic Reformation and The Seven Mountain Domionists

Don't get sucked into a cult.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener

The law that exposes us to them are things like unlawful sex, eating animal flesh and getting drunk of fermented drinks. .

Looks like i might be off to Hell then, but wait, will my sins be forgiven for saving two kids from drowning. ??

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Since my questions are kind of sensitive. I'm going to direct message you if that's ok.

I've experienced demonic oppression that resulted in a near death experience. Id be interested in your take on some things.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Yeah? So?

just because you place a question mark does that mean you have a question?
i would be happy to try and answer a ? if you have one.
This type of seperating families does line up with scriptures about the end times and families being set apart and imo is kinda like that movie divergent.
It is not farfetched to think that if any stories of the fallen are true that there would be some dna way to trace events and even all the human animal relations in different cultures if true then there would likely be dna evidence that one day could be understood.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yes, I have a question.

You talk about blood-types being tracked by tech. Obviously they are, because all of our health-care info is now 'digital.'
You seem to think that it means impending doom, based on blood type. Which I think is irrational.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener

The law that exposes us to them are things like unlawful sex, eating animal flesh and getting drunk of fermented drinks. .

Looks like i might be off to Hell then, but wait, will my sins be forgiven for saving two kids from drowning. ??
Well according to certain beliefs it would have been the greatest sacrifice if you would have lost your own life in the process.
honestly it as simple as asking jesus to forgive and accept you. It is the reason we are all still here because there is just as much love for you as the next sinner regardless of our past. You can forget all the this and that that we all say bout religion and god cause at the end of the day you have a direct line to jesus.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Yes, I have a question.

You talk about blood-types being tracked by tech. Obviously they are, because all of our health-care info is now 'digital.'

You seem to think that it means impending doom, based on blood type. Which I think is irrational.

you forgot the question and you input things i did not say. I am stating that corruption using this system is possible and likely would be used by either side if true.

care to ask that ? now?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

On another note what are the chances if correct that certain churces or gov. anencies are already linking blood types to fb postings sites like this and all around tracking of us. Perhaps they already have studied this much and have made plans to erease certain blood types.

Here. Here is the content that elicited my reply.

^^^^

We already know that we are being tracked. It isn't an epiphany anymore. It's a done deal. And -
your fantasies about wiping out certain blood types are very imaginative. Nevertheless, your posts worry me.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

THEY know exactly what our blood types are. They have been tracking them since our birth. It's THEIR law here and no where else that everyone got a blood test before marriage. THEY could calculate your blood type before you were ever conceived. THEY have always know who we are. We haven't but THEY have. And if you ever had to go to court trust me THEY knew. These Adam and Eve haters have got this world so locked up it will be a sight to behold when they finally show you.but wait just a minute and one of THEIR dirty Birds will be around in a second to:

1) dispute any type of conspiracy that could be being discussed amongst us.
2) THEY like to point fingers as if someone is crazy and needs help
3) or they just send in one of THEIR nastiest Dirty Birds to start argument with you

TRUTH IS if THEY come around.You are doing something right.
They don't want anyone to know the Day THEY are going to pull the trigger on the SH T storm but I am here to tell you that DATE and why they have to wait for it. THEY are being judged here they think. This is why all the SECRET SOCIETIES. ANYWAY THAT DATE IS APRIL 4TH and not one day before because it has to match EXODUS. AND MY DATE DOES. NOW WATCH CAREFULLY A DIRTY BIRD WILL COME AROUND>

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

omg you will go gray with all your worries.
I think you just like to say that and i think you are full of it.
You have claimed there would be some type of question but at this point i can see you are just getting your rocks off here. Stuff your worries in a sack and save them for someone who needs them.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join