It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O- Blood Type: and what it means spiritually – Omega 3rd Thunder

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

TFG, do you think it is possible that the "mark of the Beast" is a genetic marker? And, could that be why "they" are desperately seeking somebody with all the push to catalog everybody's DNA and map their genome?

It is a spiritual marker spread by a silent and non sickening mutation of ebola.
or
It is a spiritual marker left by digital thermometers.

edit on 3-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
Don't worry you have to accept it so it doesn't really matter.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

TFG, do you think it is possible that the "mark of the Beast" is a genetic marker? And, could that be why "they" are desperately seeking somebody with all the push to catalog everybody's DNA and map their genome?

good question

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener

Don't worry you have to accept it so it doesn't really matter.

There are ways to cleanse yourself from all spiritual events. However those ways are unknown to most. During my life i have been told i have to accept many things that i never accepted but those times all have one thing in common. When someone tells you something as fact then that can always be used as a spring board to take a leap. It would be easy to find much content with someone stating something of the sort but without them the leap could never be made.

i am interested in the message
edit on 3-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

good questiongood question

It can be avoided all together if one knows the date to leave The other alternative to avoid the mark is to Die refusing it. This is why it is the TEMPTATION the whole world must face. It is the great Harvest of Souls just like Hidden Hand Told You Guys.

Thought There Is Exodus II.
I have to go sorry

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
First you say:

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener
O negative according to the Church of Pergamum in the 7 Churches of Revelation are interpreted as Fallen Angels. Progeny of ha Wah (Eve) and Satan (XES) – Cain and the Grigori before flood – Ham and Lot’s Daughters after the flood.

And then...

RH+ Rhea was Zeus' mother Sus is Zeus + meaning having a common ancestor with the Rhesus Monkey. The O+'s are the children of fallen angels.

So it seems what you are implying here is that ALL people with an "O" blood type - both negative and positive - are either 1) fallen angels (the negatives) or 2) children of fallen angels (the positives). So, in your not so humble opinion - I am the child of fallen angels since I am an O+.

But - yay me, YOU'RE here to save me! After all you also posted this:

I am the good shepherd and know my sheep and am known of mine.... and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.... I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Immediately followed by:

I think you are trying to prevent his voice from being heard here. There is no other explanation for your behavior.
Which to me looks like you are implying that YOU are the voice of The Shepherd. Wow - such an ego!

But then whenever theabsolutetruth posts anything that contradicts or questions any of your claims, you get all butt-hurt and bear false witness with posts such as:

Now go ahead and blaspheme the word of YAHshuWAH. I hate to see you do it but what can I say to stop you?
Blaspheme? Really?
But then the icing on the cake for me:

The Chip is in the Obama Care Package.

Obamacare is the mark of the beast!
Do i really need to comment on how ridiculous this is? Obamacare is merely a tool to steal more money from the rapidly disappearing middle class.

I have to admit though, this thread originally looked interesting. Batsh!t crazy idea, but still interesting. But then the real conspiracy became clear...why doesn't theabsolutetruth have dozens of more stars for her posts!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I take it that you are rejecting his offer.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Thanks for your observation, I truly appreciate it.

I am used to such from ATS, almost as if certain stalkers using various member id's are goading then ''supporting each other'' whilst venting hatred at me.

Conspiracy, yes probably.

At least I know the truth and do you and many others and that is far better than the obvious delusions of a certain member on this thread.

There is also something in the T&C that says ''hate spreading'' threads aren't allowed, similarly those about specific groups. Clearly this thread is based on hatred for practically all blood type groups.
edit on 3-1-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

i do not think you should take personal beyond having your bloodtype being part of something not understood yet. I think that the reason you feel some are stalking you is because you had the most input against the idea. Other than thatno one is out to get you personally imo

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I am giving a new years resolution, WHO GIVES A FLYING #. NOONE CARES ANYMORE. WHY SHOULD I.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

5) & Has them that hold to the doctrine of the Nike Laitans - evangelists of Zeus- XES (evils agent) Nike (Goddess of Victory) Laitans - clergy

Nike in Greek means "conquer/rule". It means to rule over the people/laity.

edit on 3-1-2015 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I wanted to read more about this 'crazy subject' but you are ruining it for me and some other people.
Please do not derail this thread anymore because i will report you.

If & when i decide to read up on genomes and blood-types i will do so in the science forum, this is about religious conspiracies. Let us read in peace.

amen

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Nike in Greek means "conquer/rule". It means to rule over the people/laity.

I want everyone to do me a favor. Please Google images of Nike Crowning Zeus
I want to put this one to bed once and for all.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

I wanted to read more about this 'crazy subject' but you are ruining it for me and some other people. Please do not derail this thread anymore because i will report you. If & when i decide to read up on genomes and blood-types i will do so in the science forum, this is about religious conspiracies. Let us read in peace.

Thank GOD finally a voice of Reason. I will not forget you in my prayers. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

AlleluYAH

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I take it that you are rejecting his offer.

That's funny

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I think you are trying to prevent his voice from being heard here. There is no other explanation for your behavior.

Remind me to add twisting the English language to my Dirty Bird list (Not Based on blood but on FRUIT)

I assumed all you savvy ATS internet Geeks knew about the Chip Implant being Hidden deep in the pages of Obama Care. Though somebody caught it went THEY tried to slip it through. People the only reason it's still opt in is Because THEY can't force you to take until all of YAHshuWAH's faithful are out of here. No OBAMANATION OF DESOLATION no OBAMA CARE.

6. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand) then let them which be in Judea (Anatolia e.m.) flee to the mountains. Let them which are on the housetop not come down to take anything out of the house; neither let them who are in the field return back to take their clothes. 7. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your fight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day; for there shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. 8. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; haste not to believe. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, who shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. 9. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; haste not to believe. For as the lightening cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together. Gospel of the Holy Twelve 61

For the Record it was Paul that said he saw YAHshuWAH in the desert on the road to Damascus and in the Holy of Holies. So people if your expecting Paul or XES- Zeus to help you out you might want to make other plans. XES is who you'll be running to get away from. Look it up it already happened once.

For Number ανθρωπουG444 A Man's εστινG2076 It Is; καιG2532 And οG3588 αριθμοςG706 αυτουG846 Its Number "is" χξςG5516 Six Hundred "and" Sixty - Six. Revelation 13:18 Textus Receptus

We don't need his dang number his NAME has been there all along. XES spell it backwards and you get his Sin- SEX. An X in Greek is pronounced like a Z. Xena the warrior princess.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
so what is the relavance of this thread ? Is to say or proof of what ? IF SO, how can you prove it ,when you did not live back then. Unless you are a time traveler of sorts and i will not believe you either unless i see for myself. People fight over this religion junk all the time. WHY BOTHER, it only causes problems. A separation of people thru different kinds of bibles and scriptures sayings. All to confuse and separated one another. A separated people is a weak one. A mass that comes together is a strong force to recon with. Separation is CONFUSION and confusion is good for the CONTROLLERS. All the other lemmings went over the cliff, should i.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I would like to know your thoughts on a couple of things:

Could you make a very brief summary of your main points considering rhesus negative blood types.

Where do the a-'s fit into all of this as my ex, myself and both daughters are of this blood type.

You mention bestiality, wouldn't it be people with the monkey gene attached ie rh + that should be considered as cross bred with primates.

I have read that of a conspiracy where people with positive blood groups will be targeted with a disease, thus fulfilling the Georgia guides stone prophecy of wiping out 85% of the human population.

The traits you mention are true, but I also find that myself and offspring are highly empathetic, which is a noted trait, along with others. This seems counter- intuitive to a fallen angel mentality.

What are your thoughts on a bloodline of Jesus, and that you may have the blood groups in reverse .

Ancient alien theories, cross breeding humans

Neanderthal and Homo sapiens cross bred as a scientific explanation

All of the best

edit on 3-1-2015 by hollandt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

Go read the definition of ''derailing''.

As for your comment, this thread is supposedly about ''blood types'' and it isn't in the science forum, maybe you want to go there instead.

As for it being a ''conspiracy in religion'' you do realise that it isn't. The person that started this ridiculous thread imagined this ''theory'', put it on youtube videos then posted it on ATS.

Did you watch those videos, if you did you would realise that they are calling you a possessed spawn of Satan and that they see it as their ''mission'' to tell you that and make you repent.

I suggest you research the real meaning of spirituality, you won't get it from condescending youtube videos.

The facts are obviously getting in the way of your fantasy.

If & when i decide to read up on genomes and blood-types i will do so in the science forum, this is about religious conspiracies

edit on 4-1-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This post is ridiculous.
edit on 31America/Chicagoxpm3815America/Chicago3150 by texasyeti because: errors

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join