It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O- Blood Type: and what it means spiritually – Omega 3rd Thunder

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I'm glad you asked. YAHshuWAH to Pergamum is about him addressing all the members of the group who are O-. These are the only people of the group of fallen Angels he will talk to. Notice he will not even address the Synagogue of Satan. They have already been judged. So he immediately praises the deeds of the Qumran Essenes who where baptising in the jordan river right between Qumran and Marcherus and Masada in Moab. He was Baptising the fallen angels living in and around Moab. He said That John the Baptist was Elijah. Elijah couldn't be killed by Jezebaal but why not? Because Elijah had the same mark of protection Cain enjoyed. Look at his real name EL i YAH. You see boyh EL and YAH. By having a withness like John the Baptist pointing the fallen Angels to YAHshuWAH earned them his praise in Pergamum. They are the only ones. the Others he is advising and repoving them to clean up specific acts to what caused the angels to fall.

YAHshuWAH says he is going to give them a new name. In other words they're current name XES- Zeus they will no longer need. YAHshuWAH said Zeus'- Baals name will be forgotten and it will be.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

just why would cain and elijah have more protection than the one who died on the cross?
When you jump from cain and link him to elijah you are wrong. They did not have the same protection at all because today one of them has died and one lives. Like i say i think you are on to something but are not quite there yet and will likely fail if you simply go by logic alone. There have been many tricks played that are in the book and are hidden somewhat. regardless of my opinions keep up the work. it is very interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Why reproof and Advise against these Sins
This is exactly what the Children of God taught The Children of Man that ultimately caused their fall.
1) Against Them: Doctrine of eating yeast, animal flesh and fermented alcohol.
2) & Beautiful fair Daughters of Moab (Lot’s hybrid progeny) trading unlawful sexual favors (Sodomy - Harlotry) learned in Sodom & Gomorrah made doctrine of war by Balaam.
3) & Has them that hold to the doctrine of the Nike Laitans - evangelists of Zeus- XES (evils agent) Nike (Goddess of Victory) Laitans – clergy

1) The biblical food offered to Idols is Animal Flesh. When you eat animal flesh you table with the Prince of Darkness, XES. Once you have done this he now has authority over you. Eating Flesh causes Cancer and a host of other diseases. Is there anyone that would argue that alcohol attracts demons to a person? Yeast is bugs if you don’t eat things that are bad for you that have bugs in them then you do not need good bugs to eat those bugs. Even the animals were given pulse.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you EVERY HERB BEARING SEED, which is upon the face of all the earth, and EVERY TREE, in the WHICH IS FRUIT of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. Genesis 1:29-30

2) Definition of Fornication is unlawful sex. Harlotry is multiple partners out of wedlock and Sodomy is the by definition Oral or Anal copulation including sex with animals. Angels did this because they coveted their wives over and above YHWH. They were obsessed with sexually pleasing their partners. I’ll let you ponder Genesis 3:15 which is a blood barrier between Rh-‘s and O+’s in which the mother’s blood attacks the fetus in which the drug Rhogam is used to break that barrier.

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:15

3) Another lesson the fallen Angels taught Adam and ha Wah’s (Eve) children was to worship openly their Prince XES- Zeus (Satan) and to set up Idol’s like Obelisks (Penis of XES) like the Washington Monument (lifting itself above the plain) and fruitless Evergreen trees sometimes in groves. In the King James they are referred to as every green tree. If you one doesn’t give them authority to live in their very home they would have to live in the trees outside and they do everywhere. Get yourself a pair of night vision googles and an infrared spotlight and you will see what I’m talking about. They dwell there because of the acid the leaves produce. But evangelizing his people to this practice is a Sin because it cuts out the Creator.

2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains (Obelisks and Church steeples), and upon the hills, and under every green tree: Deuteronomy 12:1-2

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

AM I? If you think the Creator didn't love Cain read this. This is the beginning of the O- blood we have to assume YHWH is talking to every single one of them that comes after him. These angles are redeemable. To deny that is going agaist YHWH's word and this is the reason I am here. So that they will not give up hope before the End.

6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, SHALT THY NO BE ACCEPTED? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his (ABel's progeny) desire, and thou shalt rule over him. Genesis 4:6-7

In a nutshell YHWH is telling him if he protects his brothers (ABel he will be recieved) This is what ELiYAH and JOHN did because they loved him the root of Adam and David, YAHshuWAH and prophets of Zadok. John may have been a cousin but the Moabitess Ruth was David's Mother. The fallen Angels in the Books of Enoch constantly asked him to pray for them because they knew he was an AB- and they knew they had sinned against the AB- Abel really AbiYAH. The course John's father was in the Temple was the course of AbiYAH.

edit on 2-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: spelling

edit on 2-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I stand by that interpetation If these O-'s could see ELiYAH and JOHN as an example of how to love the EssiYAH and his 12 Tribes/Sons how can that hurt them what better way then to have the injured party entreating YHWH for them to get them Home.

When you jump from cain and link him to elijah you are wrong. They did not have the same protection at all because today one of them has died and one lives. Like i say i think you are on to something but are not quite there yet and will likely fail if you simply go by logic alone. There have been many tricks played that are in the book and are hidden somewhat. regardless of my opinions keep up the work. it is very interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

it is stated in some verse that jacob i have loved and esau i have hated so i suppose there is some form of hatrid over actions. how far that will extend to others is unknown but it also says he delights in mercy

again i am enjoying your post because they do have some light about them and i understand how things can come together over time so i am not gonna dismiss anything at this point.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

again i am enjoying your post because they do have some light about them and i understand how things can come together over time so i am not gonna dismiss anything at this point.

Indeed a fascinating post. Perhaps it's an advantage not
knowing my own blood type. I'm even hesitant to find out
at this point.

edit on Rpm10215v212015u34 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

i think i am ab+ rooting for the 0-
go figure
there is something bout those that are distant and pushed to the side that is just natural addiction to go against the grain for me.
i can very much relate to hanging with drunks and especially prostitutes they get me going
since i was 4 my nickname is catfish and it looks like that was a prophecy itself cause it seems i love rock bottom
however even more than that i love god and he keeps me in line for the most part

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
op
do you remember those old party telephone systems? Sometimes i think god is using one that is 35 yo. but he can not talk directly to himself but has to use neighbors and operators to pass info. the problem is that truth does not always get relayed correctly and some of those neighbors have agendas and abuse the system.

Think about it what if the holy spirit god or jesus incarnated into this world as an everyday human. Who would guide them and would those guides see it as an opportunity to overthrow established power. yes

what do the mice do when the cat is away?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just finished reading the whole thread. I just admit the initial title caught my attention and the OP seemed a little out there to me until I read the O- description.

I'm 0- and nearly every aspect was spot on. Disturbingly so. I have a lot of questions that come to mind.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Hey Notyourtypical. I'm like you man. Believer in Christ, and also O - blood. There's a lot I could go into here, but I will just briefly say though I need to read a lot more into the OP's statements. He's right when he's saying " these o - 's know exactly what I'm talking about.

For years I thought I was a freak and I always knew I was different. Been around more spiritual activity then I could explain, physically I'm very different then most, I've been able to tap into states with my mind and predict things before they happen etc...

I've come to the conclusion through my own life experiences that though it's a very tough topic to prove, I also believe that O negative blood has a direct link from the fallen angels. I don't know how this all works, and I definitely believe that Christ doesn't judge you based on your birth, but rather our hearts and whether they're repentant or not.

all blood types, all souls, all of us will play different roles when loyalties are tested. the o negatives may have a tougher task ahead, because of their gifts..

If you don't think there's anything unique about you yet, maybe its a sign you need to dig a lot deeper, and sacrifice time, and pleasures and truly ask God to show you

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Really appreciate your insights in this thread OP. I still have a lot to dig through before I can come to any consensus. But I l agree with you on many points.

O negative blood type myself, and yes there is something different about us. I also believe we are tracked by the government more then any other blood type.

I think you'll love this website. It's written by a blogger who is also an O negative blood type and believer in Christ. Probably one of the most intense writers I've ever read online, this guy comes to the exact same conclusions for the most part about this blood type group as you!

check it out and let me know what you think, and keep posting man.

timenolonger.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: randyvs

i think i am ab+ rooting for the 0-
go figure
there is something bout those that are distant and pushed to the side that is just natural addiction to go against the grain for me.
i can very much relate to hanging with drunks and especially prostitutes they get me going
since i was 4 my nickname is catfish and it looks like that was a prophecy itself cause it seems i love rock bottom
however even more than that i love god and he keeps me in line for the most part

My gawd, I'm right there with you. I find the outcasts, drunks,
even the mentally ill. The most fascinating and humorous of all.
My commune would be filled with these people.
I do concur.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Stop talking absolute rubbish. Sheesh, I wish there wasn't a ban on using all caps, because I feel like shouting at the BS being spouted in the OP.

Did you know that CS Lewis was commissioned by royal charter in World War 2 to broadcast radio shows to the nation, comforting them with easy-going theological discussions and reassurances of the nearness and love of God?

He once said: "God is... certainly outside of time...He has infinity to listen to the split-second prayer of a pilot as his plane crashes in flames.."

Can you imagine living through such awful times, and having the comfort of a kindly old grandfather, wise and discerning, dispensing wisdom and clarity, bringing hope and respite from the horrors of war?

What you're doing is the diametrically opposed form of ministry. I hate to call it, but you're quite literally a false prophet, and all you are bringing to the table is confusion - you're causing devastation to the fields that you claim to tend. Literally seems you're going for a scorched earth sort of thing in fact.

Seriously, be quiet (Be still & know...) and start reading CS Lewis, then try reading a bit of Smith Wigglesworth, then have another go at the Bible. While the Bible is very difficult to understand and even comprehend in terms of our modern cultural mind-sets, once you digest it in the light of appropriate context (it was tribal, it was brutal, it was long since the way of the world, etc..) - a single focus of message shines through, demonstrated in the following two points:

- Work justice (keep law & order), love mercy (be forgiving and bless each other as often as possible, don't be punitive), walk humbly (don't presume you are owed anything by your fellow man without doing service in return, repudiate pride and seek wisdom in light of the knowledge that you are a small part of a very big world/universe). This is the Old Testament general theme which is repeated often...

- Love your neighbour as yourself, place all your faith & trust in the notion that there is a loving God, who has a good plan for you personally, for He is infinite, and therefore is able to care for every creature in the vast and near-infinite Cosmos. (Main gist of New Testament with correlative exposition concerning some portions of the OT) The darkness is overcome in love, and the ramifications of injustices and hardships on Earth do not reflect your great value in the eyes of God; one day, there will be only light, and we cannot even comprehend how wondrous our experience of Being will be...

If you're still confused about the nature of God, read the Sermon on the Mount.

If you're still confused and feel like talking nonsense about blood types & Planet X, then see a doctor and discuss your bizarre delusions, and ask for some assistance in coming to terms with actual reality. Sincerely, I really hope you catch the drift and delete all those nonsense videos before you do yourself some mischief.

To all other readers, please forgive the errant chap who clearly doesn't know the first thing about mythology, comparative religion, esoteric philosophy, hermetic tradition, mysticism or the Tao. I actually think he needs therapy.

If anyone is interested in having a discussion of matters of faith (a rare thing in these days and times of rampant materialism - and yes, I have a 32" smart TV in my bedroom, so I'm immersed in it too) then please feel free to U2U me, or perhaps check out my next thread, which this silly so-and-so has inspired me to write as a refutation of his garbled garbage.

CS Lewis actually predicted the demise of traditional inquiry into matters of faith, but thankfully - before heartbreak had struck him too many times in his poetically tragic personal life - he had left a wonderful legacy in the form of the Narnia Chronicles, and a plethora of fantastic lectures, essays & books for adults. He was an Oxford Don, but took a professorship at Cambridge when he was 56. You can read his works today and feel like they were written yesterday - he has a timeless quality which shines through in his expositions of the Christian faith (he was a Classics graduate initially, and loved medieval literature - Cambridge actually created the first ever chair of Medieval Literature specifically in response to his works).

Think straight, shoot straight, and love with all your heart.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I'm a believer as well like you. But in defense to the OP, you have no true way of gauging his real intentions here without asking him some serious question and testing the spirits first. You can't insinuate that somebody is a false prophet just because their minds are complex and they are touching upon biblical scripture on a DEEPER level.
I'm not saying I agree with absolutely everything the OP is saying, no two people rarely ever do. I still have to read more.. but brother, please realize for all the advice you seem to be giving him, you're also exposing some serious character flaws in yourself as well, and you're judging another without fully knowing what he's saying. Just because something scares you or makes you uncomfortable when it comes to meanings of blood, the bible etc.. doesn't mean you have the right to attack somebody's character personally.
Test the spirits... and be prayerfully discerning before you cast the first stone..

We all have something to teach one another, and we all have different gifts in the kingdom of God. I don't see the OP denying Jesus Christ, I also don't see him implementing any form of satanic works.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

it is stated in some verse that jacob i have loved and esau i have hated so i suppose there is some form of hatrid over actions. how far that will extend to others is unknown but it also says he delights in mercy

I don't really think YHWH hated Esau. When the Tribes were coming out of the wilderness they were told not to fight with them, or make any trouble with them and reminded them that they were their brothers. I just don't buy that. I do believe that YAHqob and Esau were a kind of ABiYAH (Abel) and Cain. YHWH loved Cain And Esau both.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I'm 0- and nearly every aspect was spot on. Disturbingly so. I have a lot of questions that come to mind.

Fire away kind sir

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

You can't insinuate that somebody is a false prophet just because their minds are complex and they are touching upon biblical scripture on a DEEPER level.

Thank you Freedom 7 you are correct. I Love the Creator and his Son though I call them by different names. I will be posting many scriptures in this Thread that will help me make My points a little clearer for the readers. It is impossible for me to give it any faster then I am and I still have 7 more blood types to go. Not to mention what will happen very soon in our country. Most people don't know the USA plays a very important part in the end time scenario.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Okay, here you go then, any opinions you have I'll just let you pass them on to the one with the 2 edge broad sword. Feel free to post what ever you feel. Go for it.

12, And to the angel of the in Pergamos assembly write! Thus says the one having the broadsword double-edged sharp. 13, I know your works, and where you dwell, where the throne of Satan is ; and you hold my name, and denied not the belief of me in the days in which Antipas witness my trustworthy was , who was killed among you, where Satan dwells. 14, But I have against you a little. That you have there ones holding the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to throw an obstacle before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit harlotry. 15, So have also you ones holding the teaching of the Nicolaitans in like manner. 16, Repent! But if not, I come to you quickly. And I shall wage war with them by the broadsword of my mouth 17, The one having an ear, hear what the spirit says to the assemblies! To the one overcoming I shall give to him to eat from the manna being hid; and I will give to him small stone a white, and upon the small stone name a new being written, which no one knew except the one receiving.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

2Enoch -- The Book of the secrets of Enoch

3 [Wednesday]. On the fourth day I commanded that there should be great lights on the heavenly circles. 4 On the first uppermost circle I placed the stars, Kruno (Saturn), and on the second Aphrodit (Venus), on the third Aris (Mars), on the fifth Zoues (Jupiter),

1 The men took me on to the fifth heaven and placed me, and there I saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori, of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual, and their was no service on the fifth heaven, and I said to the men who were with me:
2 Wherefore are these very withered and their faces melancholy, and their mouths silent, and wherefore is
there no service on this heaven?
3 And they said to me: These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and
after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on to earth from the Lord’s throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvellous big men and great enmity.
4 And therefore God judged them with great judgment, and they weep for their brethren and they will be
punished on the Lord’s great day.
5 And I said to the Grigori: I saw your brethren and their works, and their great torments, and I prayed for
them, but the Lord has condemned them to be under earth till the existing heaven and earth shall end for ever.

2 And from the rock I cut off a great fire, and from the fire I created the orders of the incorporeal ten troops of angels, and their weapons are fiery and their raiment a burning flame, and I commanded that each one should stand in his order.
3 And one from out the order of angels, having turned away with the order that was under him, conceived an impossible thought, to place his throne higher than the clouds above the earth, that he might become equal in rank to my power.
4 And I threw him out from the height with his angels, and he was flying in the air continuously above the
bottomless. 2Enoch 29

3 And he was continuously in paradise, and the devil understood that I wanted to create another world,
because Adam was lord on earth, to rule and control it.
4 The devil is the evil spirit of the lower places, as a fugitive he made Sotona (9) from the heavens as his
name was Satanail, thus he became different from the angels, but his nature did not change
his intelligence as far as his understanding of righteous and sinful things.
5 And he understood his condemnation and the sin which he had sinned before, therefore he conceived
thought against Adam, in such form he entered and seduced Eva, but did not touch Adam. 2Enoch 31

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join