It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Theocrats: The New Apostolic Reformation and The Seven Mountain Domionists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have recently learned of the New Apostolic Reformation - an under-the-radar group of manipulators who are very much trying to implement and FORCE Far-Right Charismatic Christian thinking onto the entire country - one tiny example would be pulling evolution out of schools, but we're talking about on a HUGE scale.

They are also called The Seven-Mountain Dominionists - and they are not "fiction."

They are the Extreme Far-Right - usually identified as Evangelicals, but not exactly the same - who are trying to impose their religion onto the whole country and its laws. They admit it themselves. What are their "Seven Mountains" to "Dominate"?
Government
Business
Arts & Entertainment
Media
Education
Family
and Religion.

These are the so-called "Charismatic Dominionists" - further explained in this article: The Rise of Charismatic Dominionism (Updated), and they are all over the place. They "claim" to have 400 million followers worldwide. Some of the politicians involved include
Rick Perry,
Michelle Bachmann,
Sarah Palin,
Sam Brownback,
Newt Gingrich

- among others, and they work with and under the scattered "Apostles" and Pastors of the churches that are inciting this "revolution" (more like a Devolution, in my opinion) to make the USA a Theocratic Oligarchy. They're not messing around, either.

Although some think the Religious Right is dying - that is not quite the case.

The demise of the Religious Right is being announced with great fanfare in the media. It is an announcement that has been made repeatedly over the decades and, without fail, has been wrong every time.

It is difficult to juxtapose this image of the demise of the Religious Rights with the current reality in America - the growing popularity of spiritual warfare networks, spiritual mapping, the belief in generational curses, demon deliverance centers, health centers based on faith healing, and faith-based initiatives which have poured public funds into the hands of these spiritual warriors. A prominent religious leader can be labeled as moderate or mainstream despite advocating beliefs that only a few years ago would have been considered marginal.

Open demonization of groups in our society is increasing in intensity and militant language is common.

These are the organizations they consider "the enemies":
(from NARWatch - link is below

ACLU

Anti-Defamation League

American Library Association

Americans United for Separation of Church and State

Baptist Joint Committee on Religious Liberty

Citizens Project

Faithful America

Interfaith Alliance

Jews On First: Defending the First Amendment

Media Matters for America

Military Religious Freedom Foundation

Montana Human Rights Network

National Center For Science Education

People For the American way

Political Research Associates

Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice

The Revealer

Southern Poverty Law Center

Texas Freedom Network

Theocracy Watch

Truth Wins Out

They believe they can divine what demons are in possession of individuals, institutions, geographical areas -
they call it "Spirit Mapping" - one of their "code words" - also code words like the "City Gates" - which includes, but is not limited to, the Vatican, the ACLU, and Planned Parenthood - "Spiritual Warfare," 'Warfare Prayer'. They say natural disasters are caused by these demons and/or God - they actually believe that they "prayed" Mother Theresa to death.
They do 'exorcisms' of the things 'possessed' by these demons. they believe in a demonic heirarchy and territoral spirits, and an occult level as well as a spiritual level of this 'spiritual warfare.'

NARWatch: New Apostolic Reformation Watch is a website dedicated to tracking and exposing and fighting them. At that site you can learn more about them, who they - and their "Apostles" - are, and what they are doing. NARWatch is trying to monitor them, and has loads of information about it.
This is a huge conspiracy, and not to be taken lightly.

Monitoring a Growing Dominionist Movement
How is Dominionism Getting into Politics? Meet the Apostles and Prophets of the NAR
Includes text and a video. These names are ones we need to know.

The NAR is one of the current forces behind the radicalization of the Religious Right, and in turn, U.S. politics. NAR leaders teach a dualistic worldview in which all other religions and philosophies, including secular democracy, are considered controlled by demonic entities in a cosmic battle with Christianity.

The late Rousas Rushdoony, father of Christian Reconstructionism wrote the tome and laid the foundations for infusing Dominion Theology into American politics, but it is Charismatic Dominionists who have had the greater success in drawing millions of followers in the U.S. and worldwide.

They are leaders on social issues, like fighting abortion and gay rights, but they also emphasize a mandate to take “dominion” over all of the “Seven Mountains” or cultural power centers – arts, business, education, family, government, media, and religion.

I urge you ALL to go have a look at these links, and follow their links to learn more about it. THIS IS NOT FICTION.

I would like your thoughts and ideas about this very real movement. Looks like Trouble to me.

edit on 28-4-2013 by wildtimes because: fix title. sorry

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thank you very much for this thread, wildtimes. I have been vaguely and uncomfortably aware of this bunch for a while, and have mentioned them to others occasionally (like when, for example, my boss became infatuated with Rick Perry during the last election cycle).

This is good and valuable information. I will use it judiciously. S&F for your efforts....

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I've never heard of this movement before. I will check out the links and do some reading about it. Not that any of it would surprise me- there are militant jackwipes that want to rule the world and force everyone to live by their own set of strict standards all over the place these days (Uber Right and Left Wing nutjobs, Evangelical nutjobs, Sharia loving nutjobs, Atheist nutjobs, Mayor Bloomberg- he deserves a category all of his own, etc.). The world is in a nutjob grab for tyrannical power these days it seems!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

this is disgustingly repulsive...and these are some of the same people that are in COG (continuity of government) after a collapse takes place...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks. guys/gals,.
I find it quite disturbing.

Stars for all of you...and thank you for paying attention. This stuff scares the bejeezus out of me.
edit on 28-4-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is quite a interesting read. Personally i think this fire will burn out. The doctrin and the faith of the US is already set and is to big to be changed. The doctrine of the future US is going to be built on this symbol: Fasces.

The future dogma and religion for the whole world will be built on the phillosophy of Alice A. Bailey. This is already set in motion through the UN.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

This is quite a interesting read. Personally i think this fire will burn out. The doctrin and the faith of the US is already set and is to big to be changed. The doctrine of the future US is going to be built on this symbol: Fasces.

The future dogma and religion for the whole world will be built on the phillosophy of Alice A. Bailey. This is already set in motion through the UN.

Okay, thanks. The doctrine of the US is about to be changed by what?
I am not aware of Alice A Bailey.
Can you please provide links? Sources?

I hope very much that "this fire will burn out." It's dangerous and reprehensiible.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What are their "Seven Mountains" to "Dominate"?
Government
Business
Arts & Entertainment
Media
Education
Family
and Religion.

Wouldn’t these be the 7 targets of anyone trying to control the hearts and minds of Americans? It seems a certain group has been doing rather well at controlling most of those for years…

Here is something about this that doesn’t make sense to me; Rick Perry’s involvement in this group. Perry has ties to the Bilderbergs and NWO types…this is well documented. How can he be involved in both NWO and The Seven-Mountain Dominionists?? Those two groups don’t seem to be simpatico.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Here is something about this that doesn’t make sense to me; Rick Perry’s involvement in this group. Perry has ties to the Bilderbergs and NWO types…this is well documented. How can he be involved in both NWO and The Seven-Mountain Dominionists?? Those two groups don’t seem to be simpatico.

I don't know how he 'can be'.
But maybe they are: the NWO and the Dominionists. Totally simpatico.

It isn't a huge stretch to imagine it, in my mind.
Thanks for chiming in.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

He could be hedging his bets and playing both sides of the fence. He's been governor of my state for too long, lieutenant governor before that. I don't trust him and I surely wouldn't vote for him. He speaks with a forked tongue.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

He could be hedging his bets and playing both sides of the fence. He's been governor of my state for too long, lieutenant governor before that. I don't trust him and I surely wouldn't vote for him. He speaks with a forked tongue.

You're talking about Rick Perry, right?

Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but, I was raised in a church that has ties to this movement.
They are reminiscent of the Puritans in their beliefs, but are more along the lines
of Benny Hinn in their practice. According to them, everything will eventually succumb
to "God's reign" and all governmental decisions will be made after petitioning the empty sky.

This is a scary group to say the least and hopefully they never come to power here in the
U.S. or anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

You're talking about Rick Perry, right?

Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Indeed! He may act like an idiot in public but he's a shrewd cat who knows how to play ball and hedge his bets. He will tell opposing sides whatever they want to hear, and he knows how to come off in a sincere way. I can't stand him!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by holyTerror

This is a scary group to say the least and hopefully they never come to power here in the
U.S. or anywhere else.

I totally agree with you. We have to remain vigilant, and speak out against this type of thinking and activity.
Thanks very much for contributing to the thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I don't know how he 'can be'.
But maybe they are: the NWO and the Dominionists. Totally simpatico.

“Religious-right” is the antithesis of the “New World Order” IMO.

The “right” doesn’t subscribe to population control, abortion, global warming, UN control, Lucis Trust, Alice A. Baily, etc, etc. These are NWO things that don’t jive with Christianity or the right. I'm confident that Perry is involved with Bilderbergs. How confident are you that he's involved in this? It doesn't make sense to me, and when it doesn't make sense it usually isn't true.

This is interesting and deserves some investigation.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

How confident are you that he's involved in this? It doesn't make sense to me, and when it doesn't make sense it usually isn't true.

This is interesting and deserves some investigation.

I agree with you. It does deserve investigation.
One has to wonder......
are they all working together??

I really don't know. But, I'm alarmed by this.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

wouldn’t these be the 7 targets of anyone trying to control the hearts and minds of Americans?

Yep. It would.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Howdy, neighbor!! Rick has been my governor for years, too.

He is a snake oil salesman. The guy can sell you some snow shoes during a hot August in Texas. The whole Trans-Texas Corridor thing really pissed me off. That and his Bilderberg involvement are very alarming.

IN HIS OWN WORDS:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You folks might possibly be amazed by the book I'm reading right now.
The God Virus: How Religion Infects Our Lives and Our Culture

Quite alarming.

I don't blame anyone who has been indoctrinated in this phenomenon,
I only hope to point out how nefarious and insidious it can be.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I am not aware of Alice A Bailey.
Can you please provide links? Sources?

The New World Order agenda includes a one world religion, but it certainly doesn’t sound anything like The Seven Mountain Domionists.

I can think of no better place to start than with Alice A. Bailey. Bailey was a member of the Theosophy Society, and the protégé of its founder, H.P. Blavatsky. Concerning her God, Blavatsky had this to say;

“And now it stands proven that Satan, or the Red Fiery Dragon, the ‘Lord of Phosphorus,’ and Lucifer, or ‘Light-Bearer,’ is in us: it is our Mind – our tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Saviour from pure animalism.”

Blavatsky also founded Lucifer Magazine. Alice Bailey went on to found what is today know as the Lucis Trust but was originally founded as the Lucifer Publishing Company. Through this company she wrote many books (or according to her, a spirit named Djwhal Khul wrote the books through her) about the coming new age, and the new world order that would be necessary for humanity to correctly enter the new age.

Note; the Lucifer Publishing Company has since it’s founding been part of the United Nations, as an NGO, and has for decades enjoyed consultancy status with the UN. Robert Muller, former assistant secretary general of the UN, established the World Core Curriculum. This is the backbone that lies underneath the educational policies of all nations that are members of the UN.
link

edit on 28-4-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join