It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O- Blood Type: and what it means spiritually – Omega 3rd Thunder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
O negative according to the Church of Pergamum in the 7 Churches of Revelation are interpreted as Fallen Angels. Progeny of ha Wah (Eve) and Satan (XES) – Cain and the Grigori before flood – Ham and Lot’s Daughters after the flood.

Pergamum – United by Marriage and Purgatory’s secret – Fallen Angel Hybrids receive Eve’s RH- blood

1) The Grigori dwell in purgatory on Venus & Satan’s Seat is: planet X (XES/Zeus –Jupiter).
2) Has those that didn’t deny YAHshuWah’s NAME nor the prophecy of him even when Herod Antipas slew John the Baptist amongst them in Satan’s abode (Machaerus, Moab)
3) Against Them: Doctrine of eating yeast, animal flesh and fermented alcohol.
4) & Beautiful fair Daughters of Moab (Lot’s hybrid progeny) trading unlawful sexual favors (Sodomy - Harlotry) learned in Sodom & Gomorrah made doctrine of war by Balaam.
5) & Has them that hold to the doctrine of the Nike Laitans - evangelists of Zeus- XES (evils agent) Nike (Goddess of Victory) Laitans - clergy
6) The overcomers will eat manna and receive a new name because Zeus’ name will be forgotten. Hosea 2:16

Do you taste, smell and hear things others do not? Can you easily sense when people lie to you? Are you a loving but easily moved to jealousy? Are you especially gifted at pleasing your lover? Do you rarely say you’re sorry for anything and hold a grudge? Do you lose fights or altercations? Do you have a green thumb? Do bad things happen to those who oppose you without lifting a hand?

Famous O-‘s: Cain, Ham, Esau, Bythia, Asenath, Job, Zipporah, Rahab, Elijah, Ruth, Bathsheba, Solomon, John the Baptist.

Here's the connection: Adam was to rule this world but when asked to bow down to him Satan refused saying “this newly created being was younger than I” and he would not do it even at the behest of Michael. Satan set out to take Adam’s throne which he managed to do by seducing Adam’s wife Eve but did not touch Adam. The result was Eve’s first Child Cain would rule over all Adam and Eve’s children but Cain became wrathful when his younger step brother’s offering was accepted but not his. When Abel explained to Cain that his offering wasn’t accepted because his heart wasn’t pure Cain struck him down. Abel knew Cain was eating his sheep because Cain was clothed in their pelts.

So what is the purpose of this Biblical story?
Satan and his Angels, the Grigori from planet X (XES-Zeus/Jupiter) fell because they didn’t keep their Heavenly ORDER on the 2nd day of Creation. They traded their Heavenly abode to take Adam’s throne. They did so through sexual intercourse with woman. They became locked into flesh bodies because of their coveting women. They also created an addition race of Hybrids that were blended with animals. Adam & Eve’s progeny are of like kind with Angels because of Eve’s RH- blood but not of the animal kind so these children of Angels and women, blended with animals became the Giants of Enoch- Gen. 6:4. Part Angel part animal and called Demons. They were so wicked YHWH was forced to judge them and the Angels before the flood. The Grigori and their Giant children have fooled the world today into breaking YHWH’s provision for food on the first page of the Christian Bible. While the Grigori Angels have not been welcome in Heaven since their fall, Moses did raise them up at Exodus. The Messiah confirmed this when he raised Lazarus. The Qumran Essenes were a great example of these O-‘s who had turned back to YHWH. They will share in the resurrection but only by bending a knee to YAHshuWAH.

O- Daughters of Pergamum Lot's progeny1

O- Daughters of Pergamun Lot's progeny2

The 7 Blood Type Congregations of the book of Revelation update 1

The 7 Blood Type Congregations of the book of Revelation update2

RH- and what it means spiritually- update

edit on 1-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

Proof Cain is an O- because he is to rule over the children of Adam and ha Wah (Eve)

Genesis 4:4-7 (KJV)
4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Proof there will be a blood barrier between some of Cain's children (the O+'s) and Adam and ha Wah's A & B negative children.

Genesis 3:14-15 (KJV)
14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Proof Esau is an O- and YAHqob is Adam's progeny.

Genesis 25:23-28 (KJV)
23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.
27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.
28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Proof Ham has the same mark of protection as Cain and that those other children with a blood barrier will come through Canaan after the Flood.

Genesis 9:20-27 (KJV)
20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Looks like some person just devoured a bible and some Crowley literature and vomited it on an ATS thread.

The oldest bloodtype is now believed to be A. Furthermore it probably doesn't say anything in the bible about blood types.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Too much Bible in one thread, innit?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So....let me get this right.......IF my blood type is negative I'm the devil? Or half devil?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

That's my point it does. It's called the 7 thunders in Revelation. John was told to eat a book. That it would be sweet in the mouth and bitter in the belly. He was told not to write it down. But to prophesize at the end to all nations. The 7 Thunders is now unsealed.

Sorry I don't know any Crowley. But you are correct about the 1st Thunder it is A- Adam. Eve is B-. Cain is O-. and Abel the middle pillar of the Menorah was AB-

link   

What about people that have O-positive blood?

link   
Planet X too. Yay!

How were these blood samples collected from Adam and Eve to type?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Show me any of this blood types in the bible. Where does it even say the blood types A, B, 0 or any of the others. I have 0+ blood type and according to your first video on a channel that shares the same name you use on this forum says that seeing how I have that blood type then I am the descendant of fallen angels that had sex with animals. This is what it says.

Satan took a 1/3 of all the angels into his rebellion against YHWH. Today the ()+'s represent 33.3% of the world's population. Their seed mingled with animals & caused YHWH to bring the Flood.

All I can say is how dare you make any kind of statement like this labeling people this way. On your judgment day I have a feeling you are in for quite a shock.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I would say fallen Angel. Some are good some are bad like just like the other blood types though you do have powers, right?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

No that shock happened 7 years ago. I have just had more time to digest it. If you are an O- read pergamum and then look at my list. If you can't find the biblical proof from my post I will help you if you like. I have nothing to gain from hurting any one but if true don't you think you deserve to know before the end?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Anything special for A+ guys?
i guess we we are just boring livestock?
I want to be them Angels yayy

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

No your not I have 7 more to post but I want to do it so that it's not all at one time. I promise it's coming. Thanks for asking.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

I am A+ blood type.

According to the youtube video posted, being blood type A /B/O positive means that you ''do not love the creator''.

However it is nonsense and doesn't mention anything of the sort in the bible.

edit on 1-1-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

But please reply me using plain english ...i just want to know my traits straight forward ...no gibberish and metaphores Ok? Thanks!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

That may be true as I strictly speaking, don't love the christian creator.

I am well aware this all thing beating a hoax/nonsense ..yet I am pretty interested in knowing What my traits actually are according to this theory

edit on 1-1-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm guessing there is something to this. My wife is O+.
Now my Ex-wife was A negative Bitch or AB-

I'm A positive person myself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join