It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O- Blood Type: and what it means spiritually – Omega 3rd Thunder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

That is not my words It's YAHshuWAH's please don't shoot the messenger. As far as thief in the night this has to do with recognizing what you are supposed to be doing before his arrival. this is before but only a little before. There are a few who strenghten the things that are left. That means time hasn't run out.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener
a reply to: NOTurTypical

your funny how are you? I hope well.

I alright. Been remodeling all day. TIRED>...... U??

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Oh, the forum of delusion.

Still funnier than any Adam Sandler movie though.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Really, Are you absolutely sure? because if your not It could be an opportunity to get closer to your creator before he arrives. I am using his word to make all the bulleted points on the list. I have no reason to scam you. If you have any question I will answer it if I can. If I lie to you you will be able to prove it but as long as I tell you the TRUTH don't leave. TEST ME

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

a reply to: scubagravy

Really, Are you absolutely sure? because if your not It could be an opportunity to get closer to your creator before he arrives. I am using his word to make all the bulleted points on the list. I have no reason to scam you. If you have any question I will answer it if I can. If I lie to you you will be able to prove it but as long as I tell you the TRUTH don't leave. TEST ME

Here's a test.

Satan is the deceiver, right??

How do you know it wasn't Satan that made up all this information about the blood types just to deceive you, knowing you would post it here to the world and deceive many more?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

No that shock happened 7 years ago. I have just had more time to digest it. If you are an O- read pergamum and then look at my list. If you can't find the biblical proof from my post I will help you if you like. I have nothing to gain from hurting any one but if true don't you think you deserve to know before the end?

Post book chapter and verse. And you don't know what shock is yet.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Great alright is good, a question what does when you are flagged?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

No wonder they're collecting everyones blood sample these days

I'm not going to judge you OP.

SnF
edit on Rpm10115v04201500000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
there is no doubt of the importance of a righteous blood line in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'm not so sure about powers or super powers......everyone has a trait that they could call a power, ability, or gift, I suppose. I am not 0- , although I am RH- .im guessing each RH - or RH + type , means something different in the bible? .....so ....if Adam and Eve pro created, their bloodline is RH+ ...and satan and eve procreating is RH -?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Thanks for reminding me of that storm. It must be the way
OP has presented the information but that didn't even occur
to me. Or I'm tired and should pick up here in the morning.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The DNA of Abraham’s Children
www.abovetopsecret.com...

in.reuters.com...

A new genetic analysis has reconstructed the history of North Africa's Jews, showing that these populations date to biblical-era Israel and are not largely the descendants of natives who converted to Judaism, scientists reported on Monday.

The study also shows that these Jews form two distinct groups, one of which is more closely related than the other to their European counterparts, reflecting historical migrations.

. In many cases the analyses have confirmed what scholars had gleaned from archaeological finds and historical accounts.

Archaeology and DNA evidence combined, hopefully will unlock the truth.

This work demonstrates a shared genetic history among the Jews of North Africa and strengthens the case for a biological basis for Jewishness,"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Thanks for reminding me of that storm. It must be the way
OP has presented the information but that didn't even occur
to me. Or I'm tired and should pick up here in the morning.

I know that feeling.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well THEY actually have known who you were from your birth. Not to mention THEY required your parents to get a blood test before they got married so they could attach a legal document to the marriage certificate already knowing the possible blood types you could have been based on the combination of your parents blood types. And trust me when you go to court they know exactly who you are.

Don't forget that the minute the Germans figured out that division of the ABO bloood types they started killing the B blood type Jews in Europe. They were told to leave Europe in 1492 and again in 1939. Why? because the game plan has been for over a thousand years to push the A's and B's together. Where would that be? right here in North America? why here? because this is were the House of YAHqob's name sake dwell. The lost Tribes of native Americans and there descendents. We're right here at ground Zero getting ready to see THEY'RE plan unfold. THEY'RE are some right here on this sight who have already hinted THEY'RE plan to me. And I just got here.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Please read Revelation 2 and 3 then I will answer that question gladly.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Read Revelation 2 and 3. You will probably figure it out for yourself be specific. I will answer.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Well THEY actually have known who you were from your birth.

and god said before you were in your mothers womb I knew you,

I'm RH negative btw, still reading though your post.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

You got it twisted a little but those O-'s here know exactly what I am talking about. They won't deny it. They might joke about it but this isn't news to them.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Their story is in the Kebra Nagast. Children of Zadokites and Solomon's son with Sheba. His name was after his grandfather David (not the real name).

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Welcome stormdancer I liked your post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join