It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O- Blood Type: and what it means spiritually – Omega 3rd Thunder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What if you're O- but reject the Bible?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

No, what is meant by that is From YHWH's mouth at EXODUS. The generational curse is what we are to look at.

Exodus 20:2-6 (KJV)
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

The meaning of this is self explanatory the result is that they would lose their A- blood by mixing with O+ Canaanites. Today that's not the only way but it was then with a constant warning throughout the Biblew continually against mixing. Foreign spouses meant falling away from YHWH usually.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am A+ and frankly, I am a so feakin' sressed and depressive person, a bloake full of sorrow and sadness with misty/hazy ideas lurking through the mind...me is.

Just can't get positive when I see people are being exploited.

edit on 1-1-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Well I would say it's more about rejecting YHWH and his Law but the reason this is unsealed now is for his angel children to grow back towards him/her.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
You !!' .... Cheater!!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

This is bogus.

You might as well pull out the Astrology section to "learn your traits" because this is about the same thing. About as legit as reading the wrinkles in the palm or your hand or the bumps on your head

Let's wait to see if there is a ebook we can buy!

LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Wait this is about O-. There are 8 total.You can see I am answering everybody. I will post it tomorrow. In the mean time will you look at the video's. Thank you

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

aaaa fock 'em books
these ain't the material i am strivin' to see.
I am pretty, pretty interested What he's got up his sleeve ..and have never ever before been told anything of this kind so I am curious about my super traits

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I feel sorry for the person who tries to make one dime off this unsealed prophesy. I would ask you not to be so hasty. This is an opportunity for you no matter what your blood type. Besides if I am not telling the TRUTH it will not take any O negative but a few seconds to test me and see if I lie. They have powers and if you are one of them then you already know it. Test me please don't scoff. i am here to answer questions but be nice because I am here to help not hurt.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

Now you sound like a psychic!!

I know one and he speaks like that! Exactly!!
Its like slowly, though he knows what he wants to say and he speaks a bit gay-ish but Nevermind
it so cool
Yeah and more often than not using phrases like "in a Meanwhile you will" awww, I feel like I have to reply "yesss, siiir" but i look like Jim Carrey

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The style of your writing has really got my attention so I will read this thread tomorrow, Traitsmaster.

*wish I could hear your bloody accent*

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

''Generational curse'' or suffering put upon others in the name of some interpretation of a bible?

Like categorising and stigmatising entire groups due to their blood type, like some sort of genetic ''Hunger Games'?

That is something I would not be surprised at. The amount of unnecessary evil I have suffered in the past from certain people involved in certain pseudo religions organisations defies logic, unless they are all crazed and believing stuff like having A+ blood type as some sort of sin.

According to the video you posted it says of A+ that they will ''come to them like a thief in the night''.

If the world was being played out like that and people abused according to some crazy code then it is time for revolution for sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

O negative here..

Weird, so I'm a fallen angel. The only superpower I have is the uncanny ability to get a weird feeling right before I get a text. I guess I shouldn't have got in line near the end for powers when they were handed out. I got scraps at the bottom of the barrel.

edit on 1-1-2015 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Listen, I will be patient with you but this is an obvious act. Whaaat Your way over the top. Be a sport will you want to help my post great your doing it. but I can't talk to you tonight. come back tomorrow. i will have yours posted. Good night

link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical
That made me laugh even at 4:24 AM
thanks mate

link   

originally posted by: Necrose

I am A+ and frankly, I am a so feakin' sressed and depressive person, a bloake full of sorrow and sadness with misty/hazy ideas lurking through the mind...me is.

Just can't get positive when I see people are being exploited.

You can tell others that you finished high school with an A+ and not be technically lying.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

your funny how are you? I hope well.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You just tripped and fell on stage while you were recieving your wings. No big deal.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I finished with As ....and nobody gives a damn....
Stupid school system

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
God I need to know what my traits are so I can unleash them in full power !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join