It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O- Blood Type: and what it means spiritually – Omega 3rd Thunder

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

'type O the spawn of Satan that are the result of bestiality and as a result caused the flood'',

RH+ Rhea was Zeus' mother Sus is Zeus + meaning having a common ancestor with the Rhesus Monkey. The O+'s are the children of fallen angels.

1 And in the third week of this jubilee the unclean demons began to lead astray the children of the sons of Noah, and to make to err and destroy them.
2 And the sons of Noah came to Noah their father, and they told him concerning the demons which were leading astray and blinding and slaying his sons' sons.
3 And he prayed before YAHWEH his Sovereign Ruler, and said: 'YAHWEH of the spirits of all flesh, who have shown mercy unto meAnd have saved me and my sons from the waters of the flood,And have not caused me to perish as You did the sons of perdition;
For Your free unmerited pardon has been great towards me,And great has been Your mercy to my soul;Let Your free unmerited pardon be lift up upon my sons,And let not wicked spirits rule over themLest they should destroy them from the earth.
4 But do You bless me and my sons, that we may increase and Multiply and replenish the earth.
5 And You know how Your Watchers, the fathers of these spirits, acted in my day: and as for these spirits which are living, imprison them and hold them fast in the place of condemnation, and let them not bring destruction on the sons of your servant, my Sovereign Ruler; for these are malignant, and created in order to destroy.
6 And let them not rule over the spirits of the living; for You alone can exercise dominion over them. And let them not have power over the sons of the righteous from henceforth and forevermore.'
7 And YAHWEH our Sovereign Ruler bade us to bind all.
8 And the chief of the spirits, Mastema, came and said: 'YAHWEH, Creator, let some of them remain before me, and let them listen to my voice, and do all that I shall say unto them; for if some of them are not left to me, I shall not be able to execute the power of my will on the sons of men; for these are for corruption and leading astray before my judgment, for great is the wickedness of the sons of men.'
9 And He said: Let the tenth part of them remain before him, and let nine parts descend into the place of condemnation.'
10 And one of us He commanded that we should teach Noah all their medicines; for He knew that they would not walk in uprightness, nor strive in righteousness.
11 And we did according to all His words: all the malignant evil ones we bound in the place of condemnation and a tenth part of them we left that they might be subject before Satan on the earth.

The Jubilee will tell you this is happening when canaan is a young adult.

Genesis 9:25-27 (KJV)
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Ham isn't cursed for Noah's injury by Ham because he knows Ham has the same Mark of Protection Cain enjoyed.

You will not find anywhere that I have said any A blood type negative or positive are fallen angels. They are not. I repeat they are not fallen Angels
edit on 3-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

edit on 3-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The Bible - the biggest crock of pasteurized bs, that's still being written and added on to today, yet still has ppl believing lmfao

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
you know i've been a christian for the better part of my life, sometimes i've misbehaved and didn't pay attention to the bible, other times i have and know i'm gonna pay for it, although that might be the wrong word, lose would be a better one seeing how the bible states winning the rewards on how you live your life and receive the five crowns. me i'm just happy that a sinner such as my self can go to heaven, the crowns are the gravy. i'm not greedy.

i've read the bible cover to cover many times, guessing at least 200 times. maybe more, but it still dumbfounds me to see some of the stuff people come up with that is nowhere in the bible no matter how you want to twist it.

like this in the op's opening post, lot's daughters.

& Beautiful fair Daughters of Moab (Lot’s hybrid progeny) trading unlawful sexual favors (Sodomy - Harlotry) learned in Sodom & Gomorrah made doctrine of war by Balaam.

lot was chosen by God for Abraham, being the only righteous man found in the city. he tried to protect the angels by offering his,Virgin Daughters to the crowd of sodomites.
here is the text

Genesis 19:6-8New American Standard Bible (NASB)
6 But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, 7 and said, “Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly. 8 Now behold, I have two daughters who have not [a]had relations with man; please let me bring them out to you, and do to them whatever you like; only do nothing to these men, inasmuch as they have come under the [c]shelter of my roof.”

"have not had relations with man", just how does a woman who"have not had relations with man" wind up " trading unlawful sexual favors (Sodomy - Harlotry)" or some might say know how to, whether they are "(Lot’s hybrid progeny)" or not.

if lot was lying they wouldn't have been saved because then he wouldn't have been found to be righteous. so they had to be as lot said.
then this part.

They also created an addition race of Hybrids that were blended with animals. Adam & Eve’s progeny are of like kind with Angels because of Eve’s RH- blood but not of the animal kind so these children of Angels and women, blended with animals became the Giants of Enoch- Gen. 6:4. Part Angel part animal and called Demons.

so just where in the bible does it say, that eve had sex with any angel? it doesn't. and the giants didn't come along or mentioned until it is said that in Genesis 6:4, here is the whole passage.

Genesis 6:1-10New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Corruption of Mankind
6 Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were [a]beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, [c]because he also is flesh; [d]nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

now there are only three children mentioned by name for adam and eve, cain, abel and seth. but if you notice that in the first verse where it says men began to multiply, and daughters born, that's when they " the sons of God " took them for their wives. it doesn't say how old or how far apart or if any where born in between the three or not.

i only know of one way humans can be born, that's through humans giving birth to humans. what you seem to suggest is that eve had sex with animals, and gave birth to daughters that were part animal and then the sons of God had sex or " blended" with them and gave birth to giants. no where in any of Genesis is there any hint of that. i mean i've seen people read stuff into the bible that wasn't there but...

one more note, man didn't start to eat meat until God told noah that it was all right to do so. it wasn't the giants or angels.

Genesis 9:1-5 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Covenant of the Rainbow
9 And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. 2 The fear of you and the terror of you will be on every beast of the earth and on every bird of the [a]sky; with everything that creeps on the ground, and all the fish of the sea, into your hand they are given. 3 Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant. 4 Only you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood. 5 Surely I will require your lifeblood; [c]from every beast I will require it. And [d]from every man, [e]from every man’s brother I will require the life of man.

going by all your posts in this thread i don't know if your being taught this or if you came up with it by yourself.

if taught you need to go to another church, if you came up with it, i can only figure one of two things. one you got way to much time on your hands to read this or think it into the bible, or you just ant right in da head.

edit on 3-1-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener
a reply to: Meldionne1

You got it twisted a little but those O-'s here know exactly what I am talking about. They won't deny it. They might joke about it but this isn't news to them.

I'm O-, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've said this in every thread you have tried to sell it. IMHO it only means I can donate to any blood type, yet I can only receive O- blood myself.

Your religious traits have blinded you, how about attempt to believe that you can do all things as your Jesus said, and ACTUALLY MEAN IT, AND TRY AND DO IT.

If you cannot actually even attempt this, then too bad.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

Theo, 0- here, have you considered that YHWH is not exactly a phenomenon to be followed?

Many of us have realized that since the Soul DNA is indeed as vital as flesh, and when we connect it together we seriously could tear this reality to shreds, we see that many more things are going on , than what, or when those texts were referring too.

In fact to draw those early feelings out they are doing just that, but we have mastered them and moved past those ideas, and certainly are not concerned with judgment, we are concerned with eliminating the entire reason anything fell in the first place, which is a far greater goal than anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It is all in your imagination.

Just like a previous banned member, they thought their aim is appearing knowledgeable about the bible, the Torah, the Hebrew alphabet, science, the classics etc where in fact it is obvious they know practically nothing.

Instead they looked for words of the Torah and bible and insinuated that certain letters of those words meant something else entirely. They don't. Your assumptions of how those words got to be and their meaning and reference is entirely fictitious.

The astounding leaps in logic upon which you based your hatred spreading anti spirituality (as shown on those ridiculous youtube videos you posted on this thread) are too numerous to address individually.

Here are some facts:

The Torah and the bible do not mention blood types nor referencing them in a hidden manner within words.

The ABO blood type system was discovered in 1901 and Rhesus factor in 1937.

A was the first type from more than 20 million years ago, then a mutation, probably for surviving malaria caused the B type around 3.5 million years ago, then another mutation caused by surviving disease caused the O type around a million years ago.

The ABO blood group did not appear in the era of the Torah being written.

The ABO blood types are not the result of biblical character's actions and indiscretions.

en.wikipedia.org...

The two blood group systems were discovered by Karl Landsteiner during early experiments with blood transfusion: the ABO group in 1901[33] and in co-operation with Alexander S. Wiener the Rhesus group in 1937.[34] Development of the Coombs test in 1945,[35] the advent of transfusion medicine, and the understanding of ABO hemolytic disease of the newborn led to discovery of more blood groups, and now 33 human blood group systems are recognized by the International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT),[4] and across the 33 blood groups, over 600 different blood group antigens have been found;[5] many of these are very rare or are mainly found in certain ethnic groups.

A Czech serologist Jan Janský is credited with the first classification of blood into the four types (A, B, AB, O) in 1907, which remains in use today. Blood types have been used in forensic science and were formerly used to demonstrate impossibility of paternity (e.g., a type AB man cannot be the father of a type O infant), but both of these uses are being replaced by genetic fingerprinting, which provides greater certainty.[

You’re probably aware of eight basic blood types: A, AB, B and O, each of which can be “positive” or “negative.” They're the most important, because a patient who receives ABO +/– incompatible blood very often experiences a dangerous immune reaction. For the sake of simplicity, these are the types that organizations like the Red Cross usually talk about. But this system turns out to be a big oversimplification. Each of these eight types of blood can be subdivided into many distinct varieties. There are millions in all, each classified according to the little markers called antigens that coat the surface of red blood cells.

Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com...

Here is the actual origin of 'Rhesus' it is from Greek Rhēsos, a mythical king. The man that named the 'Rhesus' monkey that did so saying ''it had no meaning''.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

rhe·sus (rē′səs)
n.
A rhesus monkey.
[Latin Rhēsus, a mythical king of Thrace, from Greek Rhēsos.]

www.theoi.com...

ENCYCLOPEDIA

RHESUS (Rhêsos). A river-god in Bithynia, one of the sons of Oceanus and Thetys.

en.wikipedia.org...

The name "rhesus" is reminiscent of the Greek mythological king Rhesus. However, the French naturalist Jean-Baptiste Audebert, who applied the name to the species, stated: "it has no meaning"

The Rh Factor
Each blood type is also grouped by its Rhesus factor, or Rh factor. Blood is either Rh positive (Rh+) or Rh negative (Rh-). About 85% of Americans have Rh+ blood.

Rhesus refers to another type of antigen, or protein, on the surface of red blood cells. The name Rhesus comes from Rhesus monkeys, in which the protein was discovered.
Read more: Blood Types | Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

There is so much wrong in your presumption and imaginings as shown in the comment below.

RH+ Rhea was Zeus' mother Sus is Zeus + meaning having a common ancestor with the Rhesus Monkey. The O+'s are the children of fallen angels.

edit on 3-1-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I think that is a bit far fetched .. I am a blood group o ... which is the most common blood group isn't it .. the universal donor ??
edit on 3-1-2015 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Question, as angels are supposed to be spiritual beings, why would they even have blood at all? (PS, I am O-, so this question is coming from a potential fallen angel).

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

There is so much wrong in your presumption and imaginings as shown in the comment below.

You just don't seem to understand the power of a word/Name. All cities ending with the suffix sus were dedicated to Zeus.

Here is a quote from Dictionary of Christian Lore and Legend By J. C. J. Metford:

"It is known that the Greek name endings of sus, seus, and sous (which are phonetic pronunciations for Zeus) were attached by the Greeks to names and geographical areas as a means to give honor to their supreme deity, Zeus."It is known that the Greek name endings of sus, seus, and sous (which are phonetic pronunciations for Zeus) were attached by the Greeks to names and geographical areas as a means to give honor to their supreme deity, Zeus.
Examples given are: Parnassus, a sacred mountain in Greece: the Greek deity of wine and son of Zeus, Dionysus; the Greek hero of the Trojan war was Odysseus, and the Greek deity of healing was Iesous or the Latin Iesus/Jesus. They also changed the names of the prophets EliYahu (whose name means 'my mighty one is Yah') and Elyesha (whose name means 'my mighty one saves'), to 'Elias' and 'Eliseus' (which means 'my mighty one is Zeus'). This was done so often that it later was the basis for their rules of written grammar which followed the common or vernacular spoken language."

Commonly they would Call Jesus by his Latin name Iesus Maria meaning both male and female personification. This is why when I post his correct name I always do it with an accent on bothe the Male and the female personage YAHshuWAH being that Eve's name was not Eve but Wah. Hense his real name. XES knows this and that is the reason (RheaSon) for Iesus Maria in Latin. The Iesus already being explained as Zeus. Maria being Ma as in mother and Rhea as in the mother of Zeus.

Since the name Maria is used after Greek language became a global language it could be a Greek name and not a Hebrew name. Ma+Rhea 'Μα Ρέα' Ma=mother, Rhea=flow (ancient Greek). Rhea is identified with mother goddess Cybele from Asia Minor and is also known as Rhea Cybele and Magna Mater ("great mother"). Rhea is depicted between two lions or on a chariot pulled by lions. WHY MaRhea and not Miriam? The first Christian centuries, Greeks and Romans did not turn to the new religion. Gods and Goddesses and Semi Gods had to be eliminated. Pallas Athena (Sofia), Poseidon (Nicolaus), Perseus (St. George) etc. It is easy to say today that the temples were destroyed by earthquakes, but there are evidence that all Greek Temples were destroyed by mans hand and by force in the name of Christianity.

lovepeaceandharmony.org...

Why is the power of a name/word so important? The EssiYAH commended these O-'s in Qumran for keeping the Patience of his word. That my dear is his NAME. They didn't deny it. He's telling them GOOD ON YOU. Now let's see what he says to the pagans about his NAME.

8. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 9. Even so, every good tree bringeth forth good fruit, but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is only fit to be hewn down and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know the good from the evil. 10. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father-Mother Who is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy Name? and in thy Name have cast out devils? and in thy Name done many wonderful works? And then will I say unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 11. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them

I have come to help those of Zeus, the fallen Angels who are not like YOU. Because YOU are created after Adam therefore you have no excuse. Their Prince is Zeus yet they have a choice to be judged with him or to receive the new NAME given by YAHshuWAH to Pergamum. This is my purpose and it is my testimony. Like it or not it has not one thing to do with YOU. Like I have said to you repeatedly I have not gotten to your blood type yet. I am not here in this thread for YOU. Those who have ears to hear will. I am not here for the rest.
edit on 3-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: RH+ Rhea was Zeus' mother Sus is Zeus + meaning having a common ancestor with the Rhesus Monkey. The O+'s are the children of fallen angels.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Actually I know all about words though I choose facts.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Some facts about blood types.

www.independent.co.uk...

Landsteiner didn't know what precisely distinguished one blood type from another. Later generations of scientists discovered that the red blood cells in each type are decorated with different molecules on their surface. In my type A blood, for example, the cells build these molecules in two stages, like two floors of a house. The first floor is called an H antigen. On top of the first floor, the cells build a second, called the A antigen. People with type B blood, on the other hand, build the second floor of the house in a different shape. And people with type O build a single-storey bungalow: they only build the H antigen and go no further.

After Landsteiner's discovery of human blood types in 1900, other scientists wondered if the blood of other animals came in different types, too. It turned out that some primate species had blood that mixed nicely with certain human blood types. But for a long time it was hard to know what to make of the findings. The fact that a monkey's blood doesn't clump with my type A blood doesn't necessarily mean that the monkey inherited the same type A gene that I carry from a common ancestor we share. Type A blood might have evolved more than once.

The uncertainty slowly began to dissolve, starting in the 1990s with scientists deciphering the molecular biology of blood types. They found that a single gene, called ABO, is responsible for building the second floor of the blood-type house. The A version of the gene differs by a few key mutations from B. People with type O blood have mutations in the ABO gene that prevent them from making the enzyme that builds either the A or B antigen.

Scientists could then begin comparing the ABO gene from humans to other species. Laure Ségurel and her colleagues at the National Centre for Scientific Research in Paris have led the most ambitious survey of ABO genes in primates to date. And they've found that our blood types are profoundly old. Gibbons and humans both have variants for A and B blood types, and those variants come from a common ancestor that lived 20 million years ago.

Our blood types might be even older, but it's hard to know how old. Scientists have yet to analyse the genes of all primates, so they can't see how widespread our own versions are among other species. But the evidence that scientists have gathered so far already reveals a turbulent history to blood types. In some lineages, mutations have shut down one blood type or another. Chimpanzees, our closest living relatives, have only type A and type O blood. Gorillas, on the other hand, have only B. In some cases, mutations have altered the ABO gene, turning type A blood into type B. And even in humans, scientists are finding, mutations have repeatedly arisen that prevent the ABO protein from building a second storey on the blood-type house. These mutations have turned blood types from A or B to O. "There are hundreds of ways of being type O," says Westhoff.

Being type A is not a legacy of my proto-farmer ancestors, in other words. It's a legacy of my monkey-like ancestors. Surely, if my blood type has endured for millions of years, it must be providing me with some obvious biological benefit. Otherwise, why do my blood cells bother building such complicated molecular structures?

Yet scientists have struggled to identify what benefit the ABO gene provides. "There is no good and definite explanation for ABO," says Antoine Blancher, of the University of Toulouse, "although many answers have been given."

The most striking demonstration of our ignorance about the benefit of blood types came to light in Bombay in 1952. Doctors discovered that a handful of patients had no ABO blood type at all – not A, not B, not AB, not O. If A and B are two-storey buildings, and O is a one-storey bungalow, then these Bombay patients had only an empty building lot.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I know I am not any 'spawn of Satan'.

I also know about the bible, the Torah, the hebrew alphabet, classics, science etc and I have to say there is zero evidence for your claims about blood types.

All blood types share a common ancestor from more than 20 million years ago and A was the first type from which developed the B then O types, all from a common ancestor.

In addition to the basic ABO and Rhesus groups there are millions of variations.

Furthermore you are not doing anyone of any blood type any ''service'' by calling them spawn of Satan nor suggesting anything other than ignoring your outlandish 'theories'.

You are spreading hate based on fictitious separation of people by their blood types.

I have come to help those of Zeus, the fallen Angels who are not like YOU. Because YOU are created after Adam therefore you have no excuse. Their Prince is Zeus yet they have a choice to be judged with him or to receive the new NAME given by YAHshuWAH to Pergamum. This is my purpose and it is my testimony. Like it or not it has not one thing to do with YOU. Like I have said to you repeatedly I have not gotten to your blood type yet. I am not here in this thread for YOU. Those who have ears to hear will. I am not here for the rest.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

14:3 ...As He (YHWH) has created and given to man the power of understanding the word of wisdom, so hath He created me (Enoch) also and given me the power of reprimanding
14:4 the Watchers, the children of heaven. I wrote out your petition, and in my vision it appeared thus, that your petition will not be granted unto you throughout all the days of eternity, and that judgement
14:5 has been finally passed upon you: yea (your petition) will not be granted unto you. And from henceforth you shall not ascend into heaven unto all eternity, and in bonds of the earth the decree
14:6 has gone forth to bind you for all the days of the world. And (that) previously you shall have seen the destruction of your beloved sons and ye shall have no pleasure in them, but they shall fall before
14:7 you by the sword. And your petition on their behalf shall not be granted, nor yet on your own: even though you weep and pray and speak all the words contained in the writing which I have
14:8 written. ...

Just like a previous banned member, they thought their aim is appearing knowledgeable about the bible, the Torah, the Hebrew alphabet, science, the classics etc where in fact it is obvious they know practically nothing.

I can see you take a lot of pride threatening your neighbors and enjoying their demises as opposed to loving them.

I posted on another popular site. Who were telling A and B negatives they were fallen Angels. The mods there didn't like my posts either (like you) and began an all out assault to remove all my posts. A few months later I went back to reconcile with them but they wouldn't respond. Seems they were not repentant at all towards me. Since you like to find things on the internet why don't you look them up if you can. The name of the site was RH negative ning but you will not find even a word. You may call this a coincident I call it Divine Judgement. You do not have to agree with me at all but you shouldn't continue to make your post so personal. I have seen others try to tell you the same.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I don't know about this blood type business after reflection. Jesus has always been my standard for things spiritual because he was my first crush at nine years old. I was raised southern Baptist and I never believed he was God as the church taught. But, I believe he is a Master, a Great Teacher, and that was why he was here. To enlighten the common and poor and give them Hope. That life is not just pain and struggle, then you die. Either Jesus was a liar or not. I re-read the Beatitudes from time to time to remember. There is something awaiting all of us.

"Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of heavens belongs to them."

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Perhaps you are just out for goading, it appears as such.

Your accusations should be aimed at yourself.

It is you that is spreading hatred on this thread and no wonder other forum moderators objected to your hatred under the guise of fake spirituality, lies and delusions.

You are not a spiritual guide.

I can see you take a lot of pride threatening your neighbors and enjoying their demises as opposed to loving them.

I posted on another popular site. Who were telling A and B negatives they were fallen Angels. The mods there didn't like my posts either (like you) and began an all out assault to remove all my posts. A few months later I went back to reconcile with them but they wouldn't respond. Seems they were not repentant at all towards me. Since you like to find things on the internet why don't you look them up if you can. The name of the site was RH negative ning but you will not find even a word. You may call this a coincident I call it Divine Judgement. You do not have to agree with me at all but you shouldn't continue to make your post so personal. I have seen others try to tell you the same.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Furthermore you are not doing anyone of any blood type any ''service'' by calling them spawn of Satan nor suggesting anything other than ignoring your outlandish 'theories'.You are spreading hate based on fictitious separation of people by their blood types.

Satan has both positive and Negative blood why? Because some of them are Redeemable to Heaven. This is why I have come here. Just to help them remember. As you can see some of them are remembering though you seem to be offended by this. I can't imagine why unless you don't want them to know. Is that it?

2. I am the good shepherd and know my sheep and am known of mine. As the Parent of all knoweth me, even so know I my sheep, and lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold; them also must I bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 3. I lay down my life, that I may take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay my body down and I have power to take it up again. 4. I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd feedeth his flock, he gathereth his lambs in his arms and carrieth them in his bosom and gently leadeth those that are with young, yea the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 5. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming and leaveth the sheep and fleeth, and the wolf catcheth them and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth because he is an hireling and careth not for the sheep. 6. I am the door: by me all who enter shall be safe, and shall go in and out and find pasture. The evil one cometh (XES- Zeus) not but for to steal and to kill and destroy; I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I think you are trying to prevent his voice from being heard here. There is no other explanation for your behavior. You continually misrepresent and misconstrue. And I remind that you have not answered MY QUESTION. Why don't you admit to everyone here the TRUTH about why you keep hounding me.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The TRUTH of my comments on this thread are to prevent your lies from contaminating people's minds.

Humanity has suffered too often from the hatred spread by false prophets, fake spiritual leaders and those of ''channeling the creator'' delusions.

So where in the bible or anywhere else is there any information about ''Satan's'' blood type apart from your imagination?

Satan has both positive and Negative blood why? Because some of them are Redeemable to Heaven. This is why I have come here. Just to help them remember. As you can see some of them are remembering though you seem to be offended by this. I can't imagine why unless you don't want them to know. Is that it?

I think you are trying to prevent his voice from being heard here. There is no other explanation for your behavior. You continually misrepresent and misconstrue. And I remind that you have not answered MY QUESTION. Why don't you admit to everyone here the TRUTH about why you keep hounding me.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

YAHshuWAH gives the new law on the mount of Transfiguration

7. AND YAHshuWAH said unto them, behold a new law I give unto you, which is not new but old. Even as Moses gave the Ten Commandments to YAHshurun after the flesh, so also I give unto you the Twelve for the Kingdom of YAHshurun after the Spirit. 8. for who are the YAHshurun of GOD? Even they of every nation and tribe who work righteousness, love mercy and keep my commandments, these are the true YAHshurun of GOD. And standing upon his feet, YAHshuWAH spake, saying: 9. Hear O YAHshurun, YHWH, thy GOD is One; many are My seers, and My prophets. In Me all live and move, and have subsistence.

10. Ye shall not take away the life of any creature for your pleasure, nor for your profit. nor yet torment it.

11. Ye shall not steal the goods of any, nor gather lands and riches to yourselves, beyond your need or use.

12. Ye shall not eat the flesh, nor drink the blood of any slaughtered creature, nor yet anything which bringeth disorder to your health or senses.

13. Ye shall not make impure marriages, where love and health are not, nor yet corrupt yourselves, or any creature made pure by the Holy.

14. Ye shall not bear false witness against any, nor willfully deceive any by a lie to hurt them.

15. Ye shall not do unto others, as ye would not that others should do unto you.

16. Ye shall worship One Eternal, the Father-Mother in Heaven, of whom are all things, and reverence the holy Name.

17. Ye shall revere your fathers and your mothers on earth, whose care is for you, and all the Teachers of Righteousness.

18. Ye shall cherish and protect the weak, and those who are oppressed, and all creatures that suffer wrong.

19. Ye shall work with your hands the things that are good and seemly; so shalt ye eat the fruits Of the earth, and live long in the land.

20. Ye shall purify yourselves daily and rest the Seventh Day from labour, keeping holy the Sabbaths and the Festival of your God.
21. Ye shall do unto others as ye would that others should do unto you.

22. And when the disciples heard these words, they smote upon their breasts, saying: Wherein we have offended. O YHWH forgive us: and may thy wisdom, love and truth within us incline our hearts to love and keep this Holy Law. 23. And YAHshuWAHa said unto them, My yoke is equal and my burden light, if ye will to bear it, to you it will be easy. Lay no other burden on those that enter into the kingdom, but only these necessary things. 24. This is the new Law unto the Israel of YHWH, and the Law is within, for it is the Law of Love, and it is not new but old. Take heed that ye add nothing to this law, neither take anything from it. Verily I say unto you, they who believe and obey this law shall be saved, and they who know and obey it not, shall be lost. 25. But as in Adam all die so in YAHshuWAH shall all be made alive. Gospel of the Holy Twelve 46

Your accusations should be aimed at yourself. It is you that is spreading hatred on this thread and no wonder other forum moderators objected to your hatred under the guise of fake spirituality, lies and delusions.

ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOU CAN. If we are not divided by blood types then why are there 7 assemblys and 1 Synagogue of Satan in the Book of Revelation. I have answered you. Now it's your turn. DO IT IF YOU CAN.
edit on 3-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: Bolding

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener
a reply to: buster2010
....If you can't find the biblical proof from my post ....

I'm sorry, but proof does not come from the bible, ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join