It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me put on The Armor of God!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

The Second Greatest Commandment

please read this, man.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: backcase

just did... Be right there

I knew it was for me

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

not just you, there are many like you and many affected by people like you
edit on 083131p://333 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Sigh...

Right back at ya...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Sigh...

Right back at ya...

paul still loves you

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Good to know... I have no issue with him..

Only his writing

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You get hit over the head and try and write better! lol.. Paul had the exact same experience as me basically. I think HE did good! I am personally impressed!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

You get hit over the head and try and write better! lol.. Paul had the exact same experience as me basically. I think HE did good! I am personally impressed!

Then stick with it...

Personally I get nothing from Paul what so ever... I do like his view of Love... Which is actually beyond compare

Aside from those few verses... I find his writing useless, in some cases even counter productive "spiritually" speaking

But that's me... I don't expect anyone to share my views...

Nor do I care if they do

edit on 31-12-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

Praise God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, thank you Lord for our creation and our salvation through your son, Jesus Christ; Lord God Almighy I pray that seeds are planted, mana is given, roots are strengthened in the true cornerstone, and that the living waters would flow from our stomachs in Jesus name Amen. Congratulations on awaking and starting to seek the Lord Genma. OpinionatedB and BELIEVERpriest are correct and right on, you do have to die to this world to receive your crown and the walk is constant refining so remember this and never give up. Always seek the Lord eagerly, the only way to heaven and everlasting life is by believing in Jesus Christ 100% mind,body,spirit that he died on the cross for our sins and rose again ascended to heaven and sits on the right hand of the Lord God Almighty our Lord Jesus Christ our savior. By honoring the son you honor the father and the father honors and delights in those that honor the son. You can always take control of any fear or situation in the name of Jesus Christ. Whenever you feel you are in a demonic presence, situation, or feel like the dark is taking control of you just do this: Say, In the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke you ___________(fill in the blank with your issue/dilemma) and cast you away from me and my loved ones and property and be gone wretched filth from me in Jesus name and may I be blessed with the anointing of the elect and may you O Lord guide my way in this life, all I surrender Jesus, live within me and strengthen me in your ways, your fathers ways, and the ways of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name Amen. And also always put things into prayer to the Lord if you ever are unsure of something, have a weird feeling, something isn't sitting right with you or you are trying to verify the words of man. The Lord will always answer you but, it is in his time and his way this can be by direct experience, dream, vision, or a person at work or on ATS always ask the Lord to verify if you don't know. Trust me the devil and his demons ain't nothing for the blood of Jesus Christ. And I do believe that aliens/UFO's are demons/fallen angels, nephilim, and lastly the disembodied spirits of the fallen nephilim whom died in the deluge. Anything that takes us to the wide and broad path is of and from the Devil. The narrow path the harder path the refining path through Jesus is the true way and was is and will be of the Lord God Almighty the Alpha and the Omega. The first will be last and the last will be first.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hello, and glad you are looking the right direction for help! It's not an easy thing sometimes, but it's doable, and you never have to walk alone.

To start, are you saved? Denominations aside, have to personally accepted Jesus as Savior? If so, you have all the help you need. If not, PLEASE feel free to PM me, and we can discuss that more. Or look up a simple salvation prayer. That's step one; being sure you are in the right "army" for the armor!

Now, the armor itself. Awesome passage, and in fact, I love Ephesians as a whole. Truth is simple enough; just be as honest as possible. Try not to lie to people, or rip anyone off, that sort of thing. Not assuming you do; just saying that's the start. Righteousness comes with salvation; we are washed clean in His blood, when we ask for forgiveness for our sins. Living life as much in obedience to Gods will and law as you can is good, also. If you constantly feel something you are doing is wrong, ask for His help to stop. God can help us avoid temptation, always providing an escape. 1 Corinthians 10:13 - "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." Then to your feet. That readiness comes from knowing His Word. You have to read it, study it, and remember verses that can help guide you. A discipleship study can help, and the 2:7 one is one I did many years ago (decades), and I still remember verses from it, such as the one I quoted above. link to info. Study or not, learning some key verses is a good plan. Some Christian music is based on Bible verses as well, and can be a good thing to have familiar. Get yourself rooted, though, and you will find that readiness. It takes time, and the enemy WILL try and stop you, but you can persevere. Faith will come as you learn and grow, and that's your shield. Salvation is the helmet, and vital. The sword is God's Word, because the enemy cannot stand against His truth.

I believe God allows troubles in our lives sometimes to help us grow in faith. Whatever you are going through, He knows, and you don't have to do it alone. Hang in there, and fell free to message whenever, just to chat, or ask questions, or whatever. Not on daily, but will answer when I am. Not a "baby" believer, though not a scholar; just an older believer who has been through things myself, though saved pretty young. I am always happy to talk to others about faith issues, and will pray (and have) for your situation as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
First you choose your character class .. then roll the dice to get youre character stats .. then go get equipment from the shop and your first quest from the mayor ..

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Happy New Year to you and Nenothu .. may you both have a happy.. healthy and prosperous year in 2015 ..

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The first problem is believing the conspiracy theories to the point of madness.

There is a spiritual realm, that is true, but we really can't see much into it so don't believe people when they tell you they know the whole spiritual realm.

You are in the natural realm, subject to the natural world. As you seem to have made a connection to the spiritual realm, albeit very small, just remember that they are not the boss of you.

As far as putting on the armor of God, that's what you do yourself. Why do you think it begins with the Helmet of Salvation? That is to protect your mind, your intellect. Salvation takes place in your mind and in those days the heart didn't mean what it does today. Why do you think the Bible places so much emphasis on the mind?

Unless you have on the Helmet of Salvation, then you are not set up for the rest of the armor. Don't listen to the anti-Paul poster, I don't think he catches on that Paul spoke to the greatest intellectual minds of the day, Paul wasn't a moron. Paul was also taught by one of the greatest rabbis of the day, Gamaliel.

The Bible teaches in patterns and orders. That is why first of all, you must put on that helmet as it is to protect your mind from every wind of doctrine, it is the seat of your emotions and beliefs. When Jesus said "repent and believe the Gospel, for the kingdom of God is at hand" did not mean that the kingdom of God is something you simply enter into through endless rites and rituals, it is through repentance or a change of mind, that you are born again. It has nothing to do with your soul going through endless cycles, it means that you change your nature from what you were before to what you can be. Intellectually. That is just the beginning.

Intellectually you understand what you are. But if you refuse to acknowledge what you are, then you will never change. That is what we call today "change of heart". A change of heart is never in the heart, but in the mind. Remember this, the devil is an angel of light, a seducing spirit sitting in high places pretending to be God. Where is your high place? Your mind.

Oh foolish Galatian, who has bewitched you to turn you away from the faith? That means a foolish person has once believed and then through mental and spiritual seduction, changed your world view away from faith.

Once you understand that you first must put on the Helmet of Salvation, the rest of the armor is ineffective. That is something you have to do. I can only tell you about it, but ultimately you have to put it on. As you indicate, you are in some type of madness with all these conspiracy theories of reptilians and archons, they have power over your thoughts if you let them.

You are to have power over your own thoughts, you are to bring every thought under subjection. Once you give your thoughts over to them, they will control your life. And for those who think it is impossible, just consider the way addicted people act if they can't get the physical sensation of their addiction, they will change their thoughts to accommodate for their addiction.

But here is a good verse, Psalm 1

Blessed is the man that stands not in the council of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners nor sits in the seat of the scornful, but his delight is in the law of the Lord and in His law does he meditate day and night.

Helmet of salvation.

Whatever is good, think on that. Whatever is pure, think on that. Don't worry about all these other distractions.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

After more research into this phenomena the term "Spiritual Warfare" kept popping up. According to this concept Satan and his demonic forces are always trying to "nudge" or influence the earthly plane with their darkness. I believe they are all one and the same.

OMG.
Please, NO! Don't get sucked into that twisted mind-set. Sorry, OP, but all I had to read was "Spiritual Warfare" and I knew you'd succumbed to the radical conservative New Apostolic Reformation's power grab.

If you feel that paranoid, please get professional help. Those people are CRAZY. Flat out, and evil as well.
Spend some time outdoors, focusing on your body breathing, and regenerate your energy. STAY AWAY from those spewing this superstitious nonsense.

Please, for your own mental well-being. What you "fear" is a contrived psyop - don't fall for it! Shake it off!!
Find some joy - go ice skating or fly a kite (depending on your location).....and remember that we are all connected, and have to work together, not scare people into debilitating fantasy paranoia.

Brightest Blessings.
Careful who you associate with. They can destroy you.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

After more research into this phenomena the term "Spiritual Warfare" kept popping up. According to this concept Satan and his demonic forces are always trying to "nudge" or influence the earthly plane with their darkness. I believe they are all one and the same.

OMG.
Please, NO! Don't get sucked into that twisted mind-set. Sorry, OP, but all I had to read was "Spiritual Warfare" and I knew you'd succumbed to the radical conservative New Apostolic Reformation's power grab.

If you feel that paranoid, please get professional help. Those people are CRAZY. Flat out, and evil as well.
Spend some time outdoors, focusing on your body breathing, and regenerate your energy. STAY AWAY from those spewing this superstitious nonsense.

Please, for your own mental well-being. What you "fear" is a contrived psyop - don't fall for it! Shake it off!!
Find some joy - go ice skating or fly a kite (depending on your location).....and remember that we are all connected, and have to work together, not scare people into debilitating fantasy paranoia.

Brightest Blessings.
Careful who you associate with. They can destroy you.

I caught onto the paranoia madness the OP is in, also. In a way, the end of my post and your summation are the same.

Whatever is good, think on that.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Agreed, my dear friend.

But here is more information for the OP, so he can see the trap more clearly:
Active Theocrats: The New Apostolic Reformation and The Seven Mountain Domionists

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Meditate, pray, ask frequently for awareness, to wake up, to begin to do the work you came to do, to deprogram from the world. That armor is LOVE: kindness, compassion, humor, lightness of spirit, honesty, integrity, goodness, gentleness, giving and caring heart. It strives to see the light and goodness in everyone. ARK = acts of random kindness and no evil being or entity can harm you.

They gain access to people by compromising their love and laying seige to the light and love chess pieces in the chess game, lowering the frequency, attempting to create a similar resonance frequency. Otherwise they can't touch you.
edit on 1-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When did this happen?

I need to read how it happened. I hope we can be friends, sorry for all the arguments we have had in the past.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join