It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me put on The Armor of God!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I've never been a man of much faith but I am really starting to believe now. I feel like my life is constantly triggering Satan's devices. I believe I am being gangstalked. At first the harassment started at my workplace 5 years ago, but now it permeates most aspects of my life. I've researched the subject to no end and now think there are other forces at work here there cannot be seen or explained. There is a concept called the Hyperdimensional Matrix where negative entities stalk you from a different plane of existence in order to farm your emotional energy. I believe my vibration is so low now that they can manipulate everything and everyone around me. Some might call them the reptilians or the archons or the world's authority. After more research into this phenomena the term "Spiritual Warfare" kept popping up. According to this concept Satan and his demonic forces are always trying to "nudge" or influence the earthly plane with their darkness. I believe they are all one and the same. One of the more recent theories about UFO's is that they are demonic in nature and that this is one of Satan's devices. Tell me that a few years ago and I would've thought it was crazy talk. Anyways I just really need some help to battle these suffocating forces of darkness.

This leads me to "The Armor of God". How do I completely put it on? I am trying to gain more faith and spirituality but find it very difficult. How do I know when I'm on the right track?

From the bible (Ephesians 6:10-18):

"10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people."

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

step one... Get Paul out of your vocabulary...

read the gospels instead...

Love God, and love your neighbour as yourself...

And try not to believe in fairy tales like demonic forces and the devil...

that's a good start

By the way, this is not a conspiracy... unless one wants to debate the merits of Pauls theology... but I assume that wasn't your plan

edit on 31-12-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Here ya go OP

And here

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Be aware that you are not your thoughts.

Then be aware that it is only your thoughts that cause emotions, and actions.

Observe your thoughts. They are just that. Thoughts. They are not you. They are not reality.

Then act in a way that serves you, serves others, and serves the greater good.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I love Paul, he is so easy to understand!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

I love Paul, he is so easy to understand!

Good for you... I find him very easy to understand as well

that's why I disagree with him a lot of the time

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

First, you must be saved. You must accept Jesus Christ into your heart as Lord and Savior. THAT is step 1. Jesus is your sword and your shield. Your personal dragon slayer

If you would like to be able to combat the things in your life that are evil, you must allow Jesus to do HIS perfect work in you.

Which means, after you are saved, you must earnestly beg HIM to create in you a clean heart. You cannot have two hearts, you must have a new heart that is pure, and HE will give you one.

After this, HE will tell you, or convict you of what your sins are. I don't know what they are, but the first time you do something or reach for something after that HE will tell you no, you don't need that, or no, don't be doing that now.

Those things are your sins, now that Jesus has forgiven you of all your past sins, and now that you know what your current needs are that you must overcome, now you must die to this world.

This is your part in this.. if you do not accept this part, then HIM forgiving the past will do no good, because you still have your future. This is what you want, to be able to stand blameless before God. But in yourself it is something you cannot do, because you are still under sin.

So you must accept HIS nullification, and die HIS death (your death to this world) and rise to new life in Christ Jesus. You have to go under HIS nullification though. So symbolically climb on the cross with HIM, and die to those things that are your sins. (not literal, but place upon HIM all your burdens of sin, and allow your faith to get strengthened knowing that HE did all this already, it is done, finished, and it is not difficult to let go of, its not your burden anymore)

It takes a little practice. That is your faith being refined in the fire. If you falter, just start again. He will forgive you, just begin again. Until finally, your faith allows you to overcome those things HE is telling you to leave behind. You will now be a work in progress.

If you have doubt, or need help, know that Jesus already did the work, just give everything over to HIM, and have faith in the completed work. He is your sword and shield.

By the way, it took me a solid month and a half for all those steps.. so know it is some time.. but you will get there!
edit on 31-12-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You are certainly on the right track.

1). Believe that Jesus died for your sins and you will have everlasting life as a new-born creation.
2). Confess your known sins (1 John 1:9) directly to God the Father as needed to maintain the filling of the Holy Spirit. Do this consistently to stay on the right track.

3). Ask God to lead you to the right Pastor-teacher, so that you can learn more, apply God's Word, and grow spiritually. You must actively search, but God will make the right choice obvious to you.

Be carefull with the advice you get on ATS, test everything you see and hear. There are many hear who are misguided and will cause you to stumble. This is why you should ask God for guidance.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
are you being gangstalked by scientologist?

Are are you just being paranoid? Maybe the way you say things to people are triggering certain responces lol. Who knows. Unless you are some researcher or someone that is hiding or developing something important i don't know why people would waste their time stalking you unless its strictly for the lols and these people just don't like you or something.

I don't think people are walking around possessed. That's kinda messed up. Expecially if we people think others are possessed.

Diseases really exist you know. And if we all thought that way, It would be a terrible conciquence for those people.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

You are certainly on the right track.

1). Believe that Jesus died for your sins and you will have everlasting life as a new-born creation.
2). Confess your known sins (1 John 1:9) directly to God the Father as needed to maintain the filling of the Holy Spirit. Do this consistently to stay on the right track.

3). Ask God to lead you to the right Pastor-teacher, so that you can learn more, apply God's Word, and grow spiritually. You must actively search, but God will make the right choice obvious to you.

Be carefull with the advice you get on ATS, test everything you see and hear. There are many hear who are misguided and will cause you to stumble. This is why you should ask God for guidance.

Thats some good advice there BP

Just add for Gemma, dont focus on the world, just focus on Jesus.
The world is full of noise, Jesus is peace

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: genma
How do I completely put it on?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Also, Galatians 2:17 onward is very good.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Thank you, its advice that saved me from a very ugly downward spiral.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I agree with you in everything except that you must "Beg"' for anything from Christ. Christ's sacrifice is a gift freely given to all, and not something he wants you to "beg" for. What good is a gift if it has to be begged for to be received? Is what Christ told me.

I thought this was true for a long time too, until this simple truth was revealed to me in a dream.

OP: I too have seen with my own eyes many demons and very powerful ones, and they do stand very close by everyone with the ability to harass and to tempt those who allow their temptations to grow inside them. Find a church and go to it, and become a member, and you will gain protection from the powers against you. I have seen the devil and he is the most hateful and ugliest one of them all, and he can't have power over you if you do not welcome him in by accepting his temptations. The devil hates humans beyond our imagination of what hate is. This is why he was kicked out of Heaven.

There are many different demons that each have a specialty job. Some tempt people with rape, or drug use, and some tempt people to far more horrific things. Looking at how insidiously evil the world and it's leaders are becoming is proof enough that something bad is happening. Sure people all by themselves can commit atrocities, but most of it is reinforced by constant bombardment of tempting coming from enemy spirits. They usually can't be seen, and exist in a different dimension, but lots of people have been made to see them throughout history, and this can't only be attributed to the imagination. Imagination with a big purpose? Not likely, or true even. It is real that demons and the devil exists, and they do not have love for each other in any way. They work together as a network and when one of them knows something, they all know it immediately.

The devil hopes you will listen and welcome the temptations he puts in your thoughts and act upon them. When people do that, he laughs and uses it to spite God, but God allows us to reject the devil's ways by our own choice, and when you reject the devil, the father of all lies, God then puts his armor on you and the devil will flee away from you, and look for easier prey to devour. He can't even get near you again, unless you allow his lies a foothold in your heart again.

Christ told me in a vision to stop doing anything that my conscious mind says is wrong. (That little hard to hear voice that hints "don't do that". )
It is harder than it sounds to many, because the many keep doing things they know is wrong. The devil will say in your mind that it really isn't that bad, go ahead, do it, no one will notice or care.

edit on 31-12-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If you really know they are there then you can trust your instincts and close the gap between you and them. Meaning you can grab them by the neck and put them in place. That is the thing they can't really see us completly and they guess much and they hide the fact that if they can minipulate us then we can do the same to them. However interacting with the unseen in a physical manner is the point where they call for help and you get locked up in a nut house so it is a fine line to walk between sane and something else.

as far as the armor of god that is easy. If you pray and ask him to walk to the store with you and protect you there and back then he will but there is no prayer that covers the rest of your life so it has to be done often before different events.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

What do you mean when you say love your neighbor as yourself? because you may treat him to sin as you treat yourself to sin.
edit on 083131p://333 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The Three Weapons against the Devil

1- The Holy Name of Jesus - For every knee will bow to the Name of Jesus, on and under the earth!
2- The Invocation of the Blood of Christ - for without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin.
3- Devotion to the Blessed Mother - For She has crushed the head of the serpent beneath Her heel!

The Devil

Do not listen to anyone who throws away St. Paul by their own accord.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: backcase

You should know the answer to this... even though you may not agree with or follow it...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Good advice. I say beg because I didn't know to ask for the clean heart but HE told me to ask HIM for one.. and when HE told me to ask HIM, it became an over powering need....

and in my mind, the asking was begging, so desperate was the need. But you are correct HE did say to "ask"

edit on 31-12-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I've got some zip ties and velcro straps. It might make it easier to put that armor on.
edit on 31-12-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join