It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory about Evil of the Elites

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
We don't want humans, we want robots. They physically smarter and faster and can work nonstop. You humans are so full of yourself you actually thought THE ELITES would pick you for slave. You break down,work less,useless eaters, talk back,filthy disqusting disease carrying virus on the planet that infects whatever comes in contact with it. The Elite wants immortality thru implanting the soul into a box of the robot to rule Forever. Parts can be switched and made by other robots and you can be implanted in a newer model. Why would an ELITE want a human?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hows that for a theory? Did this answer your questions?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Humans are old school and will be like the dinosaur. Extinct. Out with the old in with the new. So hows that theory now?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Your theory is supported by something I read recently.

The Skull And Bones, I think, epitomizes the elite to which you refer.
Of significance is the motto said to be inscribed in the Bones' 'temple'.

An uninvited “guest” to the tomb reported seeing:
On the arched wall above the vault are the explanatory words, in Roman letters, ‘We War Der Thor, Wer Weiser, Wer Bettler Oder, Kaiser?’ and below the vault is engraved, in German characters, the sentence; ‘Ob Arm, Ob Beich, im Tode gleich.’” The English translation of the German words reads as follows: “Who was the fool, who the wise man, beggar or king? Whether poor or rich, all’s the same in death.”

And what does that mean? There are no morals. There is no right or wrong. The ends justify the means. Everything ends the same, “in death.”

Also, from a 1798 book "Proofs of a consipracy", which cites Illuminati ritual:

In it "a skeleton is pointed out to him [the initiate], at the feet of which are laid a crown and a sword. He is asked 'whether that is the skeleton of a king, nobleman or a beggar.' As he cannot decide, the president of the meeting says to him, 'The character of being a man is the only one that is importance'".

The belief is that this life is all there is, we are all equal in death, so it is desirable to attain wealth and power at any cost. It is an amoral doctrine. Furthermore, it denies (karmic) responsibility for their actions in this life, or thereafter.

Maybe the reason they do these things is because they know something we don't- maybe they have knowledge that there is no afterlife, religions are false, and so the only way that you can "live forever" is by becoming famous or infamous?

So, i would say, yes, they live in the belief that the only way to "live forever" is to gain in this life, at any cost.
But i do not think they know something we don't; to the contrary, I believe they are delusional and will find karma, as all do.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Or conversely, if they do know there is an afterlife.

Your idea is tantamount to an apocalyptic sized asteroid hitting earth and thinking everyone, everyone, is going to be rioting and looting. When that wouldn't be the case. And these "elites" by probably any interpretation or definition would be/are intelligent.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
their explicit www.picshare.ru... and crypto-j*w billion they are other blue copper-based blood genetics and they in war with red blood on the basis of iron and flora fauna of the planet . buy jeans lee cooper - L copper PS This issue can be resolved in one generation our women ( blessed memory ritually murdered Sharon Marie Tate ) give birth to them and do not in any way men do not do their children their womens
edit on 29/12/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

And what does that mean? There are no morals. There is no right or wrong. The ends justify the means. Everything ends the same, “in death.”

This is a misreading. The texts illustrate the vanity of all worldy striving and pretension. You may acquire knowledge, wealth and power, or you could be destitute; in death these worldly vanities fall away, and all men are equal. It is the same sentiment that is expressed in the Book of Ecclesiastes, right down to the examples.

In the context of the Skull & Bones Club, I would take that it to mean that members of the club, whatever their status in the outside world, are all equal to one another. It is also a salutary reminder that all men must die, something the rich and powerful sometimes tend to forget. In a Roman triumph, the champion was accompanied in his chariot by a slave whose job was to whisper in his ear, 'remember that you are mortal'. This warning is in the same spirit.

Sounds like a first-class club in every sense of the word. I sort of hope they'll ask me to join.

edit on 29/12/14 by Astyanax because: of sort of.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
in the USSR, they have not had the opportunity to satisfy his lust without weddings and elite males were forced to marry to .... some married three or more . it lady.mail.ru... Gordon is an American citizen leading Russian TV is not with his granddaughter and his wife, and if she ever shiksa she will not have children anyway from Gordon
edit on 30/12/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join