It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory about Evil of the Elites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Ask Zanti what he would do if his fathers most
recent widow, was hot and a year Zanti's younger?
Who would get the money then? LOL

Shhh! Bad Randy!

edit on Ram122814v04201400000029 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

My Birth Mother Still , you CAD ! ........................LOL

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I know Zanti forgive me? I just don't know why?
I'm horrible

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yes I did misunderstood sorry. I do understand that without laws society would break down but think most ATS members are against todays form of justice, not justice in itself. I'd hope many would agree with a more fairer legal system (Frederic Basiat The Law for example) not a system biased to the rich.

Your points about social instincts is very interesting, it re-enforces my dislikes for cats.

I'd give the money to his last wife who looked after him as the previous marriage would already have been legally settled. It obviously wouldn't be a popular decision but its the only decision I could live with.
edit on 28 12 2014 by glend because: spelling

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Stop being so " Elitist " Ran Man , you might Burn in Ell for that Ya Know ? ..................)

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

" Your points about social instincts is very interesting, it re-enforces my dislikes for cats. "

I think I have to Respectively Disagree with Astyanax about Cats there . They Can be Shamed if Caught at the Right Moment .......

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Many do not realise that there are people that are in such a depressive state that they enjoy harming themselves and harm being done to them, I think these "elites" if they do such heinous things, have a means to detect and prey upon such individuals.

What they know is the truth about existence, and that is, yes, you can die, and yes, you can also continue to exist, it is your choice in life if you want to pursue eternal existence, or, If you accept death and see no further point in your life.

As long as the spark of hope and the power of persistence and determination remains with you, if you continue to see a reason to exist, it is basically guaranteed that you will continue to exist.
edit on 28-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I had a novel idea a while back while thinking about the illuminati, powers that be, whatever you wish to call them.

People here are always remarking how they do such terrible things with seemingly little or no remorse, in fact sometimes it seems that the worse things they do the more they flaunt it- e.g. wars, corruption, corporate wrongdoing.

Maybe the reason they do these things is because they know something we don't- maybe they have knowledge that there is no afterlife, religions are false, and so the only way that you can "live forever" is by becoming famous or infamous?

LOLZ you are a fan of the dividers of humanity? You are posting the idea that those who create weapons of mass destruction to kill everyone on earth like they are supervillians out of some comic book do it for our own good?

The corruption is for our own good? Seriously what kind of insanity could that be?

Corporate wrongdoing is for our benefit? Cmon you cant seriously believe what your selling, why on earth would you ever believe that corporate corruption was for our benifit?

And the infamous immortality delusion your selling is pure ignorance, the thought you will be immortal by people remembering you is just silly because youll be dead.

The elites love it when confusion reigns supream and thier made to look like the good guys for doing evil.

I will now invoke the laughter of those who aggogantly consider themselves elite and above the masses when they see we are even more divided than ever:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Whenever someone suggests that punishment in the afterlife is the only thing keeping people from being evil in this one, I always feel that the person suggesting it is some kind of moral imbecile.

Do you have evidence of an objective system of morals that helps diagnose somebody as a "moral imbecile"?

Many people on ATS are fond of the idea that it is only religious sanction and fear of afterlife punishment that keeps people moral. A corollary of this assumption is that if not for the authorities everybody would be a criminal and a beast. Somehow they fail to see the contradiction. The blindness — social, historical and moral — is pervasive.

Or alternatively, maybe you have misunderstood and oversimplified their position?

edit on 28/12/2014 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

No , my BIRTH Mother would get Everything , including my LOVE . A Choice Must be made , I Made it , and will Live with that the rest of my Life......

Are you saying that you know choosing your mother is wrong, but you'd do it anyway? If so, of what use are your moral instincts?

Ask Zanti what he would do if his fathers most recent widow, was hot and a year Zanti's younger? Who would get the money then?

Good question, given his earlier answer!

edit on 28/12/14 by Astyanax because: of instinct.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I'd give the money to his last wife who looked after him as the previous marriage would already have been legally settled. It obviously wouldn't be a popular decision but its the only decision I could live with.

Popular or not, it is the correct decision according to the law, which states that a divorced spouse has no natural claim upon their partner's estate.

However, the question isn't really as simple as that. The way I set up the conditions, someone you love will suffer as a consequence of your decision. If you had decided otherwise there might have been some pain of mind and perhaps a lawsuit, but no-one would really be any worse off.

My point is simply that ethical decisions are hard and nuanced, and the moral prescriptions advanced by religious authorities are really no help at all except in cut-and-dried cases.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Do you have evidence of an objective system of morals that helps diagnose somebody as a "moral imbecile"?

Had I need of one, I might have recourse to several. I have, however, no reason to validate or justify my feelings; they are not the same as my judgements.

Maybe you have misunderstood and oversimplified their position?

Quite possibly, but since you are apparently unable to identify any specific misunderstandings or oversimplifications, I am at a loss to understand why you bother to bring it up.

edit on 28/12/14 by Astyanax because: well, what of it?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

" Are you saying that you know choosing your mother is wrong, but you'd do it anyway? "

No .

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Um has this thread gone where I think it has?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Then you must believe that choosing your mother is the right thing to do.

Very well. Imagine the same situation as before, except that you are a judge about to award the estate of the deceased to either his ex-wife or his widow. How do you justify going against the law? Or is it no longer right to award it to the ex-wife if the ex-wife is not also your mother?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I would will it to his widow. Money doesn't buy happiness. It really is down to what would you think he would do. I would respect my father's wishes even if it put my mother and myself at a disadvantage. I like how you think Astyanax but we're all capable of being wrong at times. I know it would be easy to benefit from the money but I couldn't live with myself doing so. I'll dig a little deeper in the well and make ends meet.

By the way. I was in that situation. His widow cracked up 250k after he died. In hindsight, I might have made a mistake but what did my father want was more important. Is that a little too much information? I'm not blind to the sickness in the world. I chose to rise above it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I need to take another ethics class just to keep up with you.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I like how you think Astyanax but we're all capable of being wrong at times.

Thank you. I agree. In fact, I chose the example I did because it shows that at times there is no 'right decision' to make, only a choice between greater and lesser wrongs. I'm trying to show that, although human morality has (in my opinion) a biological foundation, it is not possible simply to trust our instincts as to what is right and wrong.

I could have gone at it another way, which would have been to point out that just as we have 'good' instincts (that is, instincts that promote social and filial bonding, cooperation and reciprocal exchange), we also have 'bad' instincts — selfish, grabby, anti-social instincts — as well as an enormous capacity for self-deception.

We cannot trust our instincts. They play us false all the time. We love the taste of bacon, sugar and other things that are bad for us. We are attracted to lovers who make unsuitable partners and worse parents. We over-use labour-saving devices to the point where we physically deteriorate. Many people cannot estimate sizes and distances accurately; almost no-one can accurately estimate relative volumes or probabilities.

Our instincts were developed and honed to support a hunting/scavenging lifestyle on the African savannah. To the extent that our morality is based on instinct, they must be based on the appropriate behaviour for members of a social ape species in that environment. Not much of a guide to conduct in the complex, highly nuanced world we actually live in.

I was in that situation. His widow cracked up 250k after he died. In hindsight, I might have made a mistake.

As I say, I don't think there is any 'right' answer here. For the record, I think your decision was ethically correct.

I need to take another ethics class just to keep up with you.

In the same position I would probably have done otherwise, accepting that I was doing wrong. You're a better man (or woman) than I.

edit on 28/12/14 by Astyanax because: of participles.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

A world so completely brainwashed that they cannot even realize that the Gods in the religions they follow NEVER DID exist.... and if a One True God can even be thought of , it is clear only the systems of energy from it are left,

Left to everyone flawed, to try and figure out how it all works again.

The Ultimate Creator, dissolved into its own Creation, so as to give REAL CHOICE.

Something that just never happened, till it realized the OBSERVER was the problem.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

NO, the Elite overcome the life in a physical body and put it in a robot to have immortality. A soul in a box.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join