It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory about Evil of the Elites

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Okay I'll play Devil's Advocate here: Let's say they do know something, such as mentioned, no afterlife, etc. Maybe that is why they are so into the AI/ 2045 Humanitarianism plans, as opposed to the afterlife or lack of therefore-just lingering around this planet as a lonely apparition as opposed to some glorious cloud filled heaven. There seems to be claims to a consciousness, that they are planning to harness. Unfortunately, the AI consciousness, it will only be for them, and those who can afford it. Considering if you're interested in that.
edit on 27-12-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

My theory is they are all psychopaths... Think American Psycho kind of psychopaths.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Or , maybe they Think They Know More than Us but are Greatly Mistaken . KARMA is REAL , and when they All end up in the Bottomless Pits of Hell , those of us who Believe in the One True SUPREME BEING will be Feeling Pity for those who have become ETERNALLY LOST...................

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You are somewhat correct but you ignore the millions that do not evil because the fear of the lord and you ignore millions that know for sure the true nature of this world. You ignore the good and bad that effects all of us differently and how manu can only over come the hate inside them with the love and help from god. However you are correct that not everyone needs god to be good. It seems like most that do not need his help are smart enough to know that way more do need him and that points to an agenda behind your thought that you may not be aware of.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

The Greatest Gift the Supreme Being has ever Bestowed upon Man is Morality . It needs No Religion to Justify it'self ................

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

you ignore the millions that do no evil because the fear of the lord

Show me these millions.

you ignore millions that know for sure the true nature of this world

Show me this true nature.

you ignore... how men can only over come the hate inside them with the love and help from god

Show me that men cannot overcome the hate inside them without the love and help of God.

that points to an agenda behind your thought that you may not be aware of

Show me how an agenda can be hidden from the actor.

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Greatest Gift the Supreme Being has ever Bestowed upon Man is Morality

Show me the Supreme Being.

edit on 27/12/14 by Astyanax because: my favourite Apostle is St. Thomas.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Look in the Mirror , He is YOU....................

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Surely you are not claiming that we are all have eaqual portions of morality? I get your point but for many mortality trumps morality. If the simple question is asked "pleasure or pain" not every answer will be the same but a world where you get only the answer of pleasure will have no need for rules or religion.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

OK
come with me too the sea...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Morality is Simply Doing the Right Thing that you Instinctively Feel in the bottom of your Heart . Some People do Listen to that " Inner Voice " , others often choose to Ignore it . Imagine a World where Most of us Do Listen , Paradise comes to Mind............. .)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Its more than that though. Its the feeling of pain for others wronged in your own heart, I don't think many of us are born to emphasize for one another or perhaps its burnt out of us from television commercials that teach us to lust for everything that appeases our ego instead of true love. Like Astyanax, I believe the blindness in today's society is pervasive.

In any event if one is lusting to fulfil their ego then I doubt if any religious beliefs would stop the majority from doing so. The majority of those that claim to be religious are anything but.

edit on 27 12 2014 by glend because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Morality is Simply Doing the Right Thing that you Instinctively Feel in the bottom of your Heart.

Your father just died without leaving a will. His modest estate could be inherited by either his immediate widow or his ex-wife — your mother. Your mother and father were married for exactly 16 years. So were your father and his widow.

By some quirk of fate, you get to decide to whom your father's estate is awarded, though you cannot yourself inherit. Neither is it possible for your mother to pass your father's estate on to you or your heirs on her own death. Of course, there's nothing to stop her from giving you money and gifts in the meantime.

Your father and his widow loved each other and were very close to and supportive of one another. During his final illness, she nursed him and comforted him with infinite care and patience. But she has other, well-heeled family members who will take care of her — with or without your father's money, she'll have a comfortable life. Your father's money will be helpful, but it is far from essential.

As for your father and your mother, they probably loved each other once, but by the time you were six years old, they couldn't stand each other. They stayed together 'for the children' but after they split they never spoke to each other. Your mother never had a good word to say for your father, either.

Aside from you, your mother has no-one to take care of her, and you have difficulty making ends meet yourself. Your father's money will make all the difference to her.

Now, tell me, Mr. Instinctive Morality, to whom should you award your father's estate? Your mother or your father's immediate widow? And do you make that decision based on instinct?

edit on 27/12/14 by Astyanax because: of typos.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Like Astyanax, I believe the blindness in today's society is pervasive.

I fear you have misunderstood me. The blindness is not in society. The blindness is in those who fail to realize that if morality can only be secured by fear of punishment, the existence of authority is justified. Most ATS members hate the idea that anyone has the right to tell them what to do.

My own view is similar in some ways to Zanti Misfit's, though we differ greatly on the details. I believe, as he does, that morality is, at its root, instinctive; it is the codification of our social instincts, which we evolved as animals, and which other social animals share. Dogs have similar instincts, which is why you can shame a dog. Cats, which are not social animals, lack these instincts, which is why you can't shame a cat.

Since we are rational beings whose 'moral' instincts don't work very well in the complex modern cultures we have created, we have codified morality. But prescriptive morality, too, has its limits. That is why we developed ethical systems — systems that offer moral principles instead of prescriptions ('the right thing to do' as opposed to 'thou shalt' or 'thou shalt not') based on instinct. The conundrum I set the Misfit in my previous post illustrates the difference between morality and ethics. Care to answer it yourself?

edit on 27/12/14 by Astyanax because: of more typos.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

My Birth Mother of course . She was Loved by my Father when they first Married , and I was the Expression of their Love when I was Born . Any event that transpired After that is inconsequential . It would be the Morally Right Thing to do in that Hypothetical Scenario , but of course you will somehow Rationalize in a Response to my Honset Answer here that I am Mistaken somehow , Right ?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So you choose the option that will suit you best (your mother's happy, you get to pocket some cash too) and call it moral.

Yeah, sounds like 'instinctive morality' to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The Ego is the Greatest Enemy of the Instinctive Morality in Man , it sways it through Rationalizations that Cloud ones Mind from doing what it Deep Down inside Knows to be the Right Thing.........

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

No , my BIRTH Mother would get Everything , including my LOVE . A Choice Must be made , I Made it , and will Live with that the rest of my Life......

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I really wish people would quit using terms like "Elite" and "Illuminati" do describe these all-too-humans who are in such denial about the true reality of the Universe.

Anyone who raises financial wars is not "Elite" - they're fearful, spoiled and materialistic asshats. Anyone who wields power in an undue manner without regards to the whole is not "Illuminati" - they're just another slice of the aforementioned asshats.

True Elites and Illuminists wouldn't divide and conquer in such a disgusting manner....therefore the entire nomenclature is counter-intuitive and continues to create confusion and subversive deflection within the uninitiated.

Those types of people don't deserve noble terms to describe their lot any longer.

How about self-interested low-life scumbags?

That way we at least get down to brass tacks on the quality of their characters.

edit on 12/27/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
No, the elites know the truth and that is that we are eternal and death is an illusion. Are there any gaps in life? If you're in a coma for 30 years then wake up, those 30 years would be like the blink of an eye from your perspective, you do not experience unconsciousness, life is continuous. Sleep is a fractal of death, "darkness" or non-awareness that leads to waking/birth. We are all born and people are born every second of every day. Where do we come from? The same place we are going.

The elites know the truth, they just choose evil over good for their own benefit.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Or , maybe they Think They Know More than Us but are Greatly Mistaken . KARMA is REAL , and when they All end up in the Bottomless Pits of Hell , those of us who Believe in the One True SUPREME BEING will be Feeling Pity for those who have become ETERNALLY LOST...................

From my point of view:
They will meet the mirror and that is bad enough than saying they are eternally lost. We all met the mirror. For some it is a self created curse, for some it becomes a blessing. There are atheists who have very beautiful reflection in the mirror and have nothing at all to fear.
. Faith bringing works is nice. But it is the works that matters not the justification of the works.

Namaste
edit on 27-12-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join