It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory about Evil of the Elites

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I had a novel idea a while back while thinking about the illuminati, powers that be, whatever you wish to call them.
People here are always remarking how they do such terrible things with seemingly little or no remorse, in fact sometimes it seems that the worse things they do the more they flaunt it- e.g. wars, corruption, corporate wrongdoing.

Maybe the reason they do these things is because they know something we don't- maybe they have knowledge that there is no afterlife, religions are false, and so the only way that you can "live forever" is by becoming famous or infamous?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Maybe they manipulate current events and history to achieve that.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Maybe the reason they do these things is because they know something we don't- maybe they have knowledge that there is no afterlife, religions are false, and so the only way that you can "live forever" is by becoming famous or infamous?

Nah, they are narcissists and psychopaths. The most dangerous combination.

They only thing they care about you is how you can help them. They don't care about the future, they don't care about the past, they don't care about any afterlife. They only care about immediate self gratification.

Simultaneously they pretend they care and present their best image and concerned look in the public eye.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I don't understand the whole idea of "they understand there is no afterlife" and the idea of becoming famous is a way of "living forever"

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I had a novel idea a while back while thinking about the illuminati, powers that be, whatever you wish to call them.
People here are always remarking how they do such terrible things with seemingly little or no remorse, in fact sometimes it seems that the worse things they do the more they flaunt it- e.g. wars, corruption, corporate wrongdoing.

I thought we knew that, too.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Or maybe they just hold a Cremation of Care ceremony and burn a body or two and they feel all better.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That kind of "living forever" is rather meaningless, and is not enough to explain the hard work and dedication they put into their devotion to evil... In my humble opinion. Addiction to power over others and the need to exert that power in exceedingly more and more extreme ways to assert oneself among their peers could be a big part of it though. the sheer vanity of wishing to be remembered and known for as long as possible might be a nice bonus I suppose. But they say the ones with the real power remain unknown to public eyes and ears...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's probably complex but simple at the same time. They're the good ol boys and the worst possible thing a buisness man of their rank could have happen to them is they lose money. Sooooo...they tilt the game to never lose money and they have their survival caves ready, screw everyone else.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The most vile & inconceivable acts beyond your current wildest imagination.

Do you not $$$$ing know??? You are gambling with your very soul, & the direct existence of all other humanity (you in greater form!).
As if your very essence could be assisted/manipulated in ways that: Benevolent ET that would give you greater accesses to knowledge & that of your betterment OR: mal-formed demonic ETS that harvest your very negativity!!!

You are gambling with your one unique ever-so-dear soul.

Look around you & look at the game that is being played!! do you favor the current large-scale Ego driven paradigm?? many losers many

FREEDOM
edit on 27-12-2014 by survival because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You bring up an interesting point and one that I've pondered at length. After some interesting research into the matter, which, sadly, I can't reference at the moment, it seems that the "Elites" do think they know something the rest of us don't; they believe that if they have enough wealth and riches, they'll live forever. They believe that if they bring enough money "to the table", as it were, they won't really die when they die, but rather they will just keep re-incarnating into a new life.

For example, the Nazi's and Hitler, etc., belonged to a variety of cults that led them to believe this. Even Monaco's Princess Grace Kelly got tangled up with one of these cults not long before her death. This is a belief that permeates the thinking of European Royalty since the late 18th Century and there's still a large group of followers in Paris, for example, that believe the Russian Royal family, Czar Nicholas, wife and children including, OTMA, (daughters Olga, Tatiana, Marie and Anastasia) reincarnated within a year or two of their assassination.

I'm quite convinced that the likes of Soros and such believe this sort of thing. It's quite interesting, but its not something they're willing to discuss publicly.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Spot on!!!
Narcissists and psychopaths have an authoritarian mindset which means they lean to leadership positions.
We have the worst of the worse running society.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I don't understand the whole idea of "they understand there is no afterlife" and the idea of becoming famous is a way of "living forever"

If either time or room are infinite, there will be a mechanism capable to keep your feeling here again, even if it means to be you again in the same position. You could as well say parts of you fall off now, so you are just separated from them by illusion. The fallen off parts are also little beings living on and dying again, becoming part of other life forms, just faster.

So no matter what happens, all possibilities except for considering you are just [the brains chemical reaction, never being outside this brain cage] mean you harm yourself indirectly by harming others.
I, like many others am almost convinced however, because I can focus not only on positions to feel in my body, but also outside of my body and see everything as simple connected mechanisms where the brain is simply a little more centralizing position then that around it. The world as well as the life forms within could as well be considered part of the brain, as there is indirect information transfer going on.

To the most unaware there is also that religion interpretation about being punished by someone after this body literally. With the danger to catch the official meanings of "good" and "bad" of what you should do, shaped to help the harming.

Living forever in memory
Now by reading this you might have put yourself into the position to find the answers to what to act for in life.
Everything you consist of and everything you do reflects itself into this world by, let's say, for example, sun rays influencing that which they impact on afterwards, for example an eye. Data about you will be there forever. What are you? the data of the brain? That's a consideration people have subconsciously in mind, mixing it.

Additionally, considering consciousness being focused within one person, like feeling for someone else, could be something else one might come up with.
edit on 27-12-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Or maybe they know absolutely that God exists and that
Christ is exactly who he said he was. Maybe also they are
those the Bible speaks of, when it mentions " The wicked".
And maybe they have great authority, over this world that
was given to them. And that authority has enabled them to
shape this world to thier own liking. A world so brainwashed
and completely deceived people don't even know God exists
anymore. When it's very plain if you don't put your own
preferences, before anything else. Maybe they are at war with
him and know they are going to lose? So thier last hope is to take as
many with them as possible? Including you. Maybe that's the hidden
agenda people are always try'n to figure out? We come into this world
where everything in it existed before we did. And instead of realising
how very little is all of mans collective knowledge. We are told we know
it all and many of us believe that because it's attractive. But not
everybody.

edit on Rpm122714v22201400000001 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Maybe these are people that have 200 trillion dollars in assets and own 3/4 of the worlds debt and answer to NO one.

When you understand that, then look at them as being just a human being, not some god, but just a human being like all of us.

They have proven there agenda with a world in chaos, there is nothing left to imagine...except how horrible the future will be.

Yah, scary as hell isn't it ?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I too have wondered how it can be possible for them to never change. Before people were put into mind wash everything was relaxing and peaceful. People still feel for each other. And then there are always conclusions about harming others harming yourself.

There are people who claim they have been kicked out, because they did not follow their plans, because they did not want to do it to others, but we cannot believe anything we do not already find likely, do we?

Well, let's take it as a possibility.

It is obvious that the elite has been the same since Babylon if you follow rich and famous families. But..
Selfishness is a relative negative change to what would be, so just like the system which puts the darkest to the top automatically, they could have that inside their families, leaving the wise and helpful out.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
In the chase for more money, things happen that are not very pleasant. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I feel that greed is the main reason. That leads me to another realization. We're the problem. Silly human pride is tempered with greed and we keep chasing the dream without thinking of the ramifications.

Who are we? Who are we really? We are our own worst enemy. People are waking up but blaming isolated incidents without truly understanding the macro of it all. Chasing the lowest price. Saving money to appease the stockholders. It's a never ending cycle. I don't believe there is a shadow elite trying to dominate us. I think it progressed to a point where only a few are on top.

We consume way too much.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneoneone

If either time or room are infinite, there will be a mechanism capable to keep your feeling here again, even if it means to be you again in the same position. You could as well say parts of you fall off now, so you are just separated from them by illusion. The fallen off parts are also little beings living on and dying again, becoming part of other life forms, just faster.

So no matter what happens, all possibilities except for considering you are just [the brains chemical reaction, never being outside this brain cage] mean you harm yourself indirectly by harming others.
I, like many others am almost convinced however, because I can focus not only on positions to feel in my body, but also outside of my body and see everything as simple connected mechanisms where the brain is simply a little more centralizing position then that around it. The world as well as the life forms within could as well be considered part of the brain, as there is indirect information transfer going on.

To the most unaware there is also that religion interpretation about being punished by someone after this body literally. With the danger to catch the official meanings of "good" and "bad" of what you should do, shaped to help the harming.

Living forever in memory
Now by reading this you might have put yourself into the position to find the answers to what to act for in life.
Everything you consist of and everything you do reflects itself into this world by, let's say, for example, sun rays influencing that which they impact on afterwards, for example an eye. Data about you will be there forever. What are you? the data of the brain? That's a consideration people have subconsciously in mind, mixing it.

Additionally, considering consciousness being focused within one person, like feeling for someone else, could be something else one might come up with.

Or maybe these people are jhust playing with us. and we should ignore them.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Partially,
but think about what the barriers would be. Try to change something together. What would be left if the mass would be aware?
Laws enforce us to work all day to pay for being able to work and pay taxes for standardized houses and living on land at all, also being forced to use certain services.
If they weren't there, at least the aware could isolate themselves, go together with other aware ones and the mass would see how great their life is and join after, listening to the wise words which they are currently blind to.

It has always been the same guys reconquering the areas (today just killing the "leader", using the media to brainwash people into thinking the "evil" leader is gone) which have freed themselves.

Or maybe these people are jhust playing with us. and we should ignore them.

Yes, laws and wars are only imaginary.
Without the sheep enforcing the laws, there would be no problem.

So a whole country ignoring the system would be reconquered.
We try to make people aware world wide, but the influence of mass media is too strong.
They target the subconscious mind and drain its energies to even be able to think about what we do or to listen to us.
edit on 27-12-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

or they believe we are in hell?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Whenever someone suggests that punishment in the afterlife is the only thing keeping people from being evil in this one, I always feel that the person suggesting it is some kind of moral imbecile.

Many people on ATS are fond of the idea that it is only religious sanction and fear of afterlife punishment that keeps people moral. A corollary of this assumption is that if not for the authorities everybody would be a criminal and a beast. Somehow they fail to see the contradiction. The blindness — social, historical and moral — is pervasive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join