It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Both Xbox Live and PlayStation Network downed by (supposed) DDOS attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Makes you wonder if the writers have lived in a cave all their lives. Why the condescending "Little timmy? " comment. People have been gaming since the end of the 1970's, so thats 40+ years ffs.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Psn is now up after struggling again on Dec 26th

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

That's the latest from them.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldbourbon
Psn is now up after struggling again on Dec 26th

Yeh yesterday you could get online, as in sign in.
But online play wasn't possible.
Then if you tried to sign out and in again, you weren't able to.

Tonight(27th) it was all good though on PSN.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm glad they did it...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
I'm glad they did it...

what do you mean?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'm glad they did it...

Why?

They claim it was to highlight Sony's and Microsofts faults.
But in reality behind this poor excuse for their actions, is their psychological problems.
And they do have a psychological problem, these so called hackers, because what drives them to do these things is to make a name for them selves. The whole world now knows of Lizard Squad, whereas prior to Christmas day, who knew they even existed? Only those interested in those things.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nothing at all to do with a radio blackout then from the Sun?
Same goes for North Korea Internet glitch yet.....all are quick to point fingers and make accusations.

Hoping of course you believe them to enable them to add to the internet experience lol.

The Sun caused the glitch.
tgey wont admit it because today we heavily rely on internet
electric grids
and also GPS for AVIATION and also a Cruise.

Waypoints, true north, magnetic north, earthspots, ........
and they have hackers taking the glory pmsl

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
Nothing at all to do with a radio blackout then from the Sun?
Same goes for North Korea Internet glitch yet.....all are quick to point fingers and make accusations.

Hoping of course you believe them to enable them to add to the internet experience lol.

The Sun caused the glitch.
tgey wont admit it because today we heavily rely on internet
electric grids
and also GPS for AVIATION and also a Cruise.

Waypoints, true north, magnetic north, earthspots, ........
and they have hackers taking the glory pmsl

Yeh, ok, and your facts and evidence to back up this theory/claim are.....?

Only North Korea was affected along with the PSN and Xbox Live.
The sun must be able to selectively pick it's victims then. Naturally. Damn, why didn't everyone think of this before.

Right. The sun.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Yes actually check out youtuber suspicious observers channel and watch the videos around the date.....there was a radio blackout when our shields took a bump actually.

Probably the satellite's took a bump blacked out for a while and was a good way to start that play again.

Those who would have a lot to lose would blame someone else like hackers etc because ultimately they CAN NOT hide the fact that the Sun can simply ruin them all.

But they would never admit to internet or GPS shut down as this because it's easier to blame another fabricated terrorist group to justify more conflict.

Remember....the sony hack was an act of qhat???
Lol

(To add....its just a theory....rather than pointing fingers at other nations or groups, maybe all possibilities should be taken into account rather than simply believing what is told. After all the story tellers are benefiting from all of the pedalling)
edit on 29-12-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackcube

I'm glad they did it...

what do you mean?

Because People need to socialize in the real world more and quit obsessing with online... Yeah they are selfish idiots and should be thrown in jail, but I'm glad people couldn't play games for a few days. I wish they had taken down YouTube and Facebook instead though....

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

I'm glad they did it...

Why?

They claim it was to highlight Sony's and Microsofts faults.
But in reality behind this poor excuse for their actions, is their psychological problems.
And they do have a psychological problem, these so called hackers, because what drives them to do these things is to make a name for them selves. The whole world now knows of Lizard Squad, whereas prior to Christmas day, who knew they even existed? Only those interested in those things.

I agree. It was just a nice break. And during Christmas (as much as I hate it) kids should play there new games/consoles the next day. Spend time with family not a game

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What a load of crap.
If anyone cant see that this is just the government deliberately pissing off gamers and the youth of today to make them think internet laws are necessary - then your as blind as a bat!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join