It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

i think they already know why. we're already passed that part and now are into the part where the repair of past mistakes has resulted in repeating past mistakes, but in the opposite direction. we need some balance here. however, i think it would be more advantageous, if you're going to explain it for their BENEFIT, that you do so with some compassion for the people being hurt.

don't think of them as a gender, because the laws are currently abusing their gender, just think of them as other human beings who are being disenfranchised, abused by the system. if we rubber stamp that treatment of them, the end result is going to be a horrendous backlash. ya know the whole do unto others thing needs to start somewhere and it might as well be with we ladies.
edit on 25-12-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
In my day MGTOW meant homosexuality. Enjoy that life choice

Maybe somebody will invent a time machine so you can go back to 1961. Then you can find some catholic republicans and complain about the gays.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

The problem is most people believe what the feminist movement pushes. Domestic violence, rape culture, and misogyny.

Most people do not bother researching the actual topics for themselves. They believe 1 in 5 women in college will be raped, domestic violence primarily affects only women, etc.

Are 1 in 5 undergrad college-age women raped in the USA, as feminists, the media and even the White House says? Not so much.

A new report, ironically from the White House’s own Department of Justice, reveals that number is significantly lower than the media and the administration had reported previously.

Instead of a whopping 20 percent of female college freshmen and sophomores, the new, more expansive stats put that number at just 0.61 percent – or 6.1 per 1,000 students.

Even more ironic, the study found that college females are less likely to be sexually assaulted than their unenrolled female peers. These findings are a serious blow to the feminist left’s assertion that an “epidemic” of rape grips college campuses.

- See more at: newsbusters.org...

Here is a study from Harvard that was taken down from its website:

newscastmedia.com...

The information presented to you comes from investigative research of data produced by reputable organizations like Harvard Medical School, The Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Psychiatric Association, just to mention a few.

The mainstream media seems to imply that men are the sole perpetrators of violence against women, but research proves otherwise. A recent study by Harvard Medical School conducted a survey of 11,000 men and women and found that 50% of the violence was reciprocal. Both men and women also took responsibility for being equally violent in the heat of passion.

The Harvard study found that when violence was one-sided, meaning unprovoked, both men and the women themselves who took the study said 70% of the time it was the women who committed violence against the men.

source newscastmedia.com...

So what happens when male victims of domestic violence seek help?

Of the abused men who called domestic violence hotlines, 64% were told that they "only helped women." In 32% of the cases, the abused men were referred to batterers' programs. Another 25% were given a phone number to call that turned out to be a batterers' program. A little over a quarter of them were given a reference to a local program that helped. Overall, only 8% of the men who called hotlines classified them as "very helpful," whereas 69% found them to be "not at all helpful." Sixteen percent said the people at the hot line "dismissed or made fun of them." One abused man said:
They laughed at me and told me I must have done something to deserve it if it happened at all.

Source: nationalparentsorganization.org...
Regarding the wage gap,

The Department of Labor’s Time Use Survey, for example, finds that the average full-time working man spends 8.14 hours a day on the job, compared to 7.75 hours for the full-time working woman. Employees who work more likely earn more. Men working five percent longer than women alone explains about one-quarter of the wage gap.

There are numerous other factors that affect pay. Most fundamentally, men and women tend to gravitate toward different industries. Feminists may charge that women are socialized into lower-paying sectors of the economy. But women considering the decisions they’ve made likely have a different view. Women tend to seek jobs with regular hours, more comfortable conditions, little travel, and greater personal fulfillment. Often times, women are willing to trade higher pay for jobs with other characteristics that they find attractive.

Source: www.forbes.com...

I'll leave you with this video to watch. Erin Pizzey opened one of the first battered womens shelter in the world in 1971. Here what she has to say;

edit on 25-12-2014 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

m.youtube.com...
edit on 25-12-2014 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Before I get into the nuts and bolts, read and focus on this next part; divorce rates are NOT at an all time high. They have hovered around 50% since the 1950s.

You posted nothing to back your claims, so I will help you out.

Divorce rates did not hover around 50% since the 1950's, but why take my word for it here is the evidence. Divorce rate climbed during the 1970's.

www.vanneman.umd.edu...

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager
Ah jeez another of these threads. But anyways dude, have no clue what your title MGTOW is supposed to mean. I mean were are men going to go even if it is there own way? But aside that staying away from all that is a good thing, your numbers do not lie and its basically just not a good idea to get caught up in any of it, or at all. To much hassle and to much headaches and little to nothing to gain from it.

I mean lets face it if things were switched around how fast do you think women and all that # would fly out the window? Not fast at all right if they had the choice right? I see it as a good thing, besides your remove all that in the end its all dramatics, and frankly there is no shortage of women and no shortage of men. So really? What were we arguing about again? Oh ya! The things that happen and have happened to likely every other peoples out there in one form or another, only more so do the complications of our societies.

The pendulum swing both ways, and ebb and flow eventually end up in tow. Sometimes creating there own disasters, and sometimes even there own hells. # happens you know! But it seems to happen a lot in this place.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Having a big giant population worldwide over 20billion as they predicted by 2050, is not something that is desirable or even good. And not all of it because of overpopulation. And lets face it even today with the numbers we got worldwide most if not all problems are not for lack of "space" on mother earth. In India and places like china it has become the thing which not only drives them, but they must drive on because of it, and one swing in a different order the whole place will tumble like so much stacked dominoes.

But why stretch things so far when you cant even deal with the things you have now? Its stupid isnt it.

So ya! Idiocracy, well at least assuming that we do not already live under one.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Thats humbug.

I know men and women are idiots in todays age. I went through a couple too many relationships that were insane. Then I found what I wanted and set out to get it. I found myself married to a woman who is diametrically opposed to who I am "supposed" to be with. Culturally, ethnically, politically, spiritually..... Yet she is my exact carbon copy of a person in her entirety.

People who feel this way as described by a "sexodus" need to date out of their race, culture, class, and pedigree. Its all societal decay that sets them into repulse. They need to break free.

Then they love themselves and others.....

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy
Oh yes a very serious and possible outcome. One that must be avoided at all costs, really it would be quite annoying to be in the same room with that many women, it must be quite an annoyance. This Sparagmos thing must stop, but hopefully the new line of boy bands will keep them appeased as the sacrificial lambs placed before the alter of society, just dont let them smell blood.

But then again, the chance that the opposite of that will be on the rise as well. I mean what about this, per depicted in vid. Or maybe we should just worry the things which are more relevant and real for now.... Ebb, Flow, Tow...Why its even in the tittle of this thread MG TOW. Suspicious no?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Ah nah! Thats normal, its the chicken peck mentality.
Hens sitting around squawking over nothing.

But its real and does work, you could even put a fake ring on your finger and not be married and more women would look at you then not. In fact it works so well and many civilizations have known of it since the time of the Babylonians that its been used and abused in many forms. # you can have a wife beater or a childmolester, and if you somehow can get women to make a big deal about him, others will follow suit. It works that well.

Its the selling point in many a thing in our society, infact its even why you dont see leaders or presidents who are single. Because then women will start thinking there is something wrong with him, and the whole thing will fall apart. Most of politics is based on the female mental makeup, democracy sure is, but so were the others ism's, and a whole lot more things as well. Shopping and our consumer society is to, but that is a bit more obvious.

I could explain how its done, but its a waste of time. Its more the hardcore nature ingrained into females then anything else. You know its called a lot but I generally think of it as the chicken pecking mentality. That and you know, women do not like to cover new ground, there to lazy for that. Its always much easier to follow the trodden path no matter how twisted, then to go of it into who know what and make your own way. That to applies to men as well only in a bit different way, so its not a female thing only.
edit on 6pmThursdaypm252014f4pmThu, 25 Dec 2014 18:35:00 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Why is it that tolerance and understanding for physiological functioning is only extended to women and not men?

What do you mean by this? As far as I'm aware the physiological functions of women are used as to insult and ridicule or discredit opinions.

Why the need to be so obtuse? You know what I mean.

When women get their period, men are forced to cop the moods, emotional abuse and whining and show tolerance and understanding.

When men experience hormone build up and crave sex they are labelled as "pigs" only wanting no-strings attached sex. There is no consideration shown or empathy given to men in this regard.

edit on 25/12/2014 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Divide and conquer at its very best.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That may as well be pretty much the whole history of the world, even back as far as prehistory and precivilization. We even build that way, look at how many new cities are build over older cities? In antiquity you would have pretty much all the major cities being build over, from Babylon to now. And how many today are done like that, I mean besides London and France and the obvious ones. To an extent that's all it is, even in the mental aspect of it all.

edit on 8pmThursdaypm252014f4pmThu, 25 Dec 2014 20:38:19 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
seems like a good place for this tune knowing why it was written.

and then this is even more to the point.

edit on 25-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
ya its true I suppose, even if people dont want to look at it. But you got to remember, women are capitalists to, in fact it may be in there nature far more then men. And contrary to popular believe marriage came out of that just as much as anything else, the church came around much later and tried to change natures, and today, well the same thing ensues under different guises. So you can not say it was all remiss.

The whole history of that has been to detract and reconstruct the basic urges of primitive man and woman. And things have not changed as much as people think in the centuries that followed, only the way we all go on about it all has changed. So is it such a surprise there selling there virginity online? But again men will be blamed for that in some way or fashion, even though there is nobody sitting over them making type it all out, but the pressures of nature and society's.

Personally I agreed with this feminist thing, up in till now that is, now its more about favoritism. But really even the fact that women are becoming more of there own and have more control of there own destiny and finances will change things. Even in such small things a marriage, now how many collage educated and well to do women do you see with anything less they they think they deserve? None right! Men married all over the social scale, up or down, sometimes even left and right. But women tend to go only one direction, that direction being up. Its like this, poor girls are looking for rich dudes, and rich girls are looking for richer men. As a well to do dude once remarked, and its not that far from the mark either.

But we are far from that eh! Maybe bringing some sanity into the whole thing is what we should strive for. Maybe we should start our own collage classes teaching the value of not going all bananas over something. And one way or another things are going to change, and not as people think, even that which was thought to bring together in the long run will repel apart.

Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned, or worse a woman who does not get what she wants.
Whatever that is. I am quite sure many could attest to that, so far some have on this very thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AzureSky

Money is the #1 cause of arguments. It really is. A world without money is a happy world.

Nah! Money may just be the symptom. If it was not money then it would just be something else. I mean look at all the celebrities or really rich people who get married and a few months latter pull it off. Most of them are not hurting in the money department.

But statistics show that most marriages and relationships among most people do end because of financial reasons. Which only begs the question. What if they had money, will they still have stayed together? Statistics show that with people with money that is still not the case. So go figure.

Basically, if it were that easy this issue would have been solved ages ago. And if it wasn't about money, it would just be about something else, ect ect. In all I think you all are doomed, which I suppose is just another reason why you need to remove yourself from this whole thing and really take a look at it....Or not, there other things to be about then this stuff.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

This might not be MGTOW it might be TWDWE: THE WOMAN DON'T WANT EM
edit on 25-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
wow! I was the only dude to give you a star to those two pictures.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
Dam dude! You should have quit after the fourth. I mean, really? You should have sat under a tree for 11days and 11nights and did as the Buddha did meditate on the merits of just giving up. There are many merits to giving up, and just not trying, but you have likely learned them to late by now.

Hopefully if your telling the truth, you at least called the authorities on the two which tried to off you for the insurance money. I mean, a crime is a crime, plus its better to not encourage them in doing the same to some other guy. But really 11 times married? If I remembered right in you other posts you said or somebody said. You Sir deserve a medal. Don't know if its for bravery or just idiocy, not even sure if there is much of a difference between them. But?...YA!

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Well sorry zazzfrazz not all of us were alive back ages ago when your day or whatever was in full swing...Oh! Get it? Swing? OK not that funny. Why dont you go knit a sweater or something, and leave the younguns to themselves to work out there own problems.

Though the MGTOW things sounds ridiculous, what does that # even mean people? I myself would rather call it Men Going Fishing And May Not Come Back Because You All Suck And Smell Like Grandmas Socks So Funk Off.

Or MGFAMNCBBYASASLGSSFO for short. Hopefully by the time they read the tittle and put the acronym together, they will have thought of other and better thing to waste there time on. But its not likely to happen, this topic always seems to have a lot of people miffed for some reasons.

Ebb-Flow-Tow...And now they tow the line, feminists and now mannists, and then who knows what else, its got the makings for a marriage made in some sort of hell.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma
Funny about that, what social roles would there be among mice keept in a box? I mean sure the box is nice and fancy? But really I think the guy was looking at his whole thing a bit wrong. First if he wanted the mice to get more mellow and keep to there social roles as you so put it....Well here is a suggestions. Why dont they spike there water supply with a bit of fluoride and see what it does to them all over time.

If you think that keeping 3,000 mice in a nice box and giving them everything humans think they want is some sort of utopia for them, well the whole premise and experiment is wrong right there. Oh an France or Europe is not exempt from any of this, and what can I say, like always, and in most things, once again like in the tech race or any race, they are all merely just behind in things, a bit slow you know. One day it is likely that it will come to there shores.

Nature has all kids of little surprises for critters to keep them in line, from octopus who are evolutionary programed to die after they have mated to any number of bizarre things all over the animal and insect kingdom, in fact all of them are programed to die or act a certain way to ensure they die once they reach a certain number, and in some cases like octopuses for instance do to there smartness they are literally programed to die after mating simply because if they did not it would threaten there whole ocean life habitat they live in. And some of them critters are really to smart for there own good, and so nature literally build and evolved an inbuilt kill switch into them. Natural population and adaptation control.

So ya, this mice thing is far from such a surprising thing. It could just be a response of them being out of there environment, simply because if mice reached crazy numbers, well it would not be a good thing for anybody. Nor do I think by evolutionary standards are they programed to sit around and have everything just handed to them. And really a bunch of other things and reasons. Besides there judging social roles by what they know of human culture, thats like putting a bunch of humans in a room together and judging them all by mice roles in nature. Its not going to tell you as much as you think it will.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join