It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I can't wait to start killing white babies" -- ? Really?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Scary, oh yeah. The bible just might be the scariest book ever put together. It can be used to justify almost any kind of crap a small brained moron wants to dream up. And make it righteous. Idiots with Bibles, a match in a dry forest.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The Wheat and the Chaff of this herd shall eventually be separated...

This old world type of thinking to even think its ok to harm any baby/child of any race signifies the CREATOR Energy Group of malevolence of which their Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY represents...

Demonic human energy...

For if you cannot even LOVE your bros/sis who share the same planet with you, how can you ever REALLY accept or be accepted by the COSMIC family beyond?

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I prefer a mechanical translation from Hebrew /Aramaic to English. It takes a bit longer since some bible study is necessary BUT the experience is much more rewarding and insightful. Its either that or do like the news, just read as many versions of the story as you can find to get a clearer picture.

I think the Greek orthodox is pretty good. The only issue with that is the same one encountered when translating the Old AND new testaments from aramaic and Hebrew. The issue is that in Greek there is the ethereal and many real Hebrew concepts were made to have ethereal connotations. Greeks a thinkers. It s to expected.

One example is the distinction of Mary being a virgin. She was a "MAIDEN of legal age to marry" according to the original word used. Since Hebrew words often have several meanings and secondary understandings it is normal for errors to happen when translating into a language like Greek that has things either physically being or not. SO to say Mary was a maiden ripe for motherhood and also imply that she was pure /clean for marriage could be mistranslated into the single word... "virgin". Then people just ran with it. There are even influences from Greek culture and mythology in the bible from this period of transition....even from some fringe fraternities of the time. The virgin birth is actually a repeating myth that predates the new testament.

Another thing to consider is that when bibles were hand copied, sometimes things were left out by accident and just jotted down along the margin of the page. The issue there is that NOTES on the scripture were also written here. SO you have a student of scripture reading a text that may have an integral part of the phrasing on the side that he may or may not link to what he is reading. OR worse, a note by a student being taken as part of the original text by the next student to pick up that bible....These are called marginalia errors.

a reply to: Asktheanimals
Yeah, LOL...I had the wrong setting on my phone. I am happy with the outcome though. They are even more laughable as umpa-loompas.

edit on 12 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So they are using a religious book that was put together and distributed mostly by white people, as instruction to go out and kill white people? Morons. I doubt they've figured that part out yet ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thank you, quite instructive. And I didn't know about the 'Maiden' 'Virgin' interpretations. Appreciated.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
These are dangerous men if they think like that! There is something seriously wrong with these guys! What the hell kind of God would promote such hatred? What kind of man would do such things?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpoxBeardSux
"They" as in those three dudes in the video? Those chaps are harmless. It's safe to say they lack the gravitas for their grievance to be taken past the angry and screaming phase. Not too bright either, they take the bible literally.

Someone might have said that about the guy that just shot the cops up in Brooklyn.
John Wayne Gacy was a 'harmless' clown. He was actually a clown.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

When authoritarians need some luv'n , the preferred tactic is to point out the boogey men you will hate and fear more than them. Classic distraction. It's done systematically by bad actors within the state and it's done spontaneously by indoctrinated people.

Fascists wrote that book. The US perfected it and it's going to get laid on thick in the coming months. Don't take your eyes of the real threat.

Reject authoritarianism in all it's forms. Especially when it rolls down your street in armor.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is one of those post that I can't even begin to start - so I will simply say, they are beyond the word violent and mentally ill. I am also betting they have no idea it's 2014 and not 1814.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

So if they were to get in a fight with the Nation of Islam, would time go backwards?

They'd also need to generate 1.21 gigawatts

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I can't watch the video, can anyone tell me who these guys are so I can avoid them?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The video was pulled. But you can find it here
edit on 23-12-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Their rant is pretty lame. I love the costumes though.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Scarey part.

They are not the only "black" group that advocates killing all white people you can get your hands on.

There was video on youtube, don't know if it is still there of the Black Panthers saying the same thing. Ah, here it is www.google.com... .0.0.0.0.150.745.3j4.7.0.ehm_lang...0...1.1.60.serp..0.7.737.ZudJbWIdNjA

Thank you black leadership (ie Jackson, Sharpton, Holder, Obama) for not roundly and publicly denouncing these groups as equal to the KKK; Holder and Obama even gave the Black Panthers a pass on poll intimidation; the black leadership through giving these groups a pass has given what society sees as a subtle pass on their rhetoric and worse yet silent endorsement of the thought.

www.reddit.com...

topconservativenews.com...

Google, kill white people, kill crackers, kill cracker babies
you will find it all over the internet, pages and pages and pages
Thank you Mr. President who was supposed to end the racial strife, instead of fermenting it which you have done with your words and actions (Trayvon, Ferguson, refusing to prosecute the Black Panthers)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oh, it's the Black Panthers. Can't say I know anyone involved with that group. Definitely a group to stray away from IMO.

Latest New Black Panther Call for Race War: “Kill a Cracker For Trayvon” (Video)

On an organizing phone call for their Trayvon Martin April 9th National Day of action protest The New Black Panther Party encouraged supporters to “kill a cracker for Trayvon.”

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wish I had time to stand around on the street all day dressed like a character from Assassin's Creed with all my friends.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Lets see them come hang out in the wild west.
Things happen. No one really knows what happens to these types, no one cares.

The elders of the community do what they must. The rest of us head on to the church with the children.
edit on 23-12-2014 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think your video was removed from youtube. Do you have another?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They (Black Hebrew Israelites) have a few 'interesting' aspects of their racism/death cult. It's juxtaposed against 'British Israelism', the belief that Europeans are descendants of the Hebrews from the Bible. The difference being, British Israelism isn't a militant-styled cult advocating murder and terror.

1) They claim the Hebrews of the Old and New Testament, especially the Old, were 'black'. Not just Arab looking, but totally sub-Saharan African 'black'.

2) Not to disenfranchise recruits and friends from other minorities, many Black Hebrew Israelist groups also claim that American Indians and Hispanics are descended of the original Hebrews too. They go so far with their fantasies of being 'special, chosen people' that they label certain countries, Indian tribes, and Caribbean islands as the names of the 12 Tribes of Israel, and will go around saying they are of that particular tribe, ie; a Benjamite.

3) They claim Jacob was 'black' and his non-identical-twin brother Esau was 'white'. Not just Caucasian 'white', but European white with red hair and red body-hair. They use Old Testament scriptures referring to Jacob as smooth-skinned, lacking body hair.

4) They use the Esau connection to categorize all Caucasian people as evil-doers, offspring of what they consider an evil villain in the Bible. There are prophesies stating Esau's descendants, the 'Edomites', would be terribly evil people who subjugate other people and places in the World. This gives them a Biblical justification in their eyes to be as openly racist as possible toward 'white' people.

5) Their doctrine openly calls for the overthrowing of any 'white' people in positions of any authority or wealth in society. They openly claim to want to murder 'white' people to honor God, and 'take over' society.

6) They are very excited about keeping certain 'white' women alive as sex slaves, and will openly admit to this. They call them 'Edomite Bed Wenches'.

7) There are rivalries among different sects of Black Hebrew Israelism. Some claim that 'blacks' are the Hebrews of old, but that the 'Edomites' shouldnt be killed and enslaved, they should be converted and taught, then made second class citizens. Other groups claim to openly want race war. Yet others, the 'moderate' ones, claim that black Jesus is going to make his second coming to liberate the 'black' people on Earth, while righteously killing the Edomites, or 'whites', for them. Some of these groups insult each other via youtube videos that they post to 'teach the word'.

8) They claim the modern day 'Jews' are fake. They claim 'Jews' are actually a mix of Edomites and Khazars descendants from the 8th Century Khazaria.

9) Their favorite scriptures involve openings in scripture where one can infer the idea of different races or ethnicity of people such as the story of Noah and the Great Flood.

10) They openly integrate other racist cult ideologies into their own such as 'Nation of Islam' nonsense from Louis Farrakhan, Wallace Fard Muhammad, and Elijah Muhammad. One example being that 'white' people were genetically created by a mad black doctor on an island near Africa over 5,000 years ago as slaves for 'black' people. This belief goes that 'white' people were created wrong, and took on all the bad, terrible traits of humanity.

All of this ignorance is openly dispensed along certain parts and lines of African-American culture.

They actually have a lot of things in common with ISIS; sex slaves, wanting to genocide the 'non-believers', in this case 'white' people.
edit on 12/23/2014 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

It looks like they are all dressed up for comic con.
What a bunch of morons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join