It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke and political peadophiles. Is it time to re adress his claims?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is amazing because I just watched a youtube vid about hitler last week. its all the same stuff. Its truly scary. And people like to dismiss it. Why are you saying no way ? I dont get you people at all. and its all the there yes, lol the interdimensional galactic reptile overlords might be a stretch.... might being the key word. if you want to have a moon base pyramids on mars black triangles and so on, then you have to take Icke. And yes I like what you said Spears. Hes well known to not live lavish.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Either Ike is telling the truth, or he is an agent of disinformation. He didn't rise to his position because of any other reason. If you begin to ponder the possibility that he's telling the truth then you start to become open to an entirely different belief system.
edit on 01 01 2014 by greenday1978 because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yes Crowley is dead but you did not ask for a list of living practitioners of sex magic.

Yes some pagan religions use sex magic.

The very term occult should give you an indication that this information is not widely available in the public domain, I personally know many people who have performed sex magic and have actually participated myself on a few occasions. I do not expect you to take personal opionion as proof but it does not change the fact.

The information is out there but it is not my place to give it to you, if you are truly interested then google as they say is your friend.

Sex comes in many forms, do you have sex to produce children, for sexual gratification, as an intimate bond between mates, to dominate another?

My stating I did not wish to be to specific was an attempt to lighten the mood with a cheap shot at my own username, sorry it missed you.

a reply to: Tangerine

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: greenday1978
Either Ike is telling the truth, or he is an agent of disinformation. He didn't rise to his position because of any other reason. If you begin to ponder the possibility that he's telling the truth then you start to become open to an entirely different belief system.

Or he is just a conman that has duped a bunch of gullible people into believing his crap that doesn't stand up to even the most basic scientific scrutiny.

I don't care if he did get one thing right, that doesn't mean I'm going to entertain his other crazy ideas.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
With a thread like this you will always attract both opposites of the pole, those that belive and those that do not.

The intention of the thread was to see if people would rethink there opinions based on possible new evidence or stick to there guns because they made a decision and will refuse to alter it regardless.

Someone like David Icke could be proved right hundreds of times over yet it will for some always come down to the lizzards.

a reply to: YouSir

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That is a valid point but I will if I may ask you a question.

As a heavily starred and flagged member of ats have you ever over the years had a belief that turned out to be incorrect?

Have you ever in nearly 8000 posts said something which at the time was very real and belevable but on reflection turned out to be flawed?

a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
That is a valid point but I will if I may ask you a question.

As a heavily starred and flagged member of ats have you ever over the years had a belief that turned out to be incorrect?

Yes. I've changed my opinions on subjects here on ATS many times. I used to be a big believer in Ancient Alien theory and the paranormal. Now I'm a skeptic. But I like to follow the evidence, and frankly there is little to no evidence for Icke's claims.

Have you ever in nearly 8000 posts said something which at the time was very real and belevable but on reflection turned out to be flawed?

Of course I have. I'm not perfect.
edit on 23-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So even though your views have changed you still stick to your guns about things Icke belived years ago?

Does that mean I can discredit anything you say because of some misguided beliefs you had along your journey to find the truth?

If thats the case I might as well pack up and leave now given some of the nutball things I thought were true in the past.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific, but it's quite a big thing to claim, that there are shape shifting reptilians ruling the world with absolutely no proof. I'm more concerned about paedophile rings in the halls of power and possibly higher in british society, by adding david Ickes theories to the mix it could discredit from what could be the most important news in post war Britain and that would be a disaster. Let's leave Icke out of this for now unless you want to make this paedophile story look like a conspiracy theory, when in fact it's conspiracy fact. Icke will always be tainted with reptilians and we don't need that tainting the investigations. It's perfect fodder for tptb, to discredit this whole thing as a conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Unfortunately, the man has almost completely discredited himself, and his own actions and unbelievable rantings have probably done more damage and caused more delays to investigation than anything else.

The problem is that his nonsense has caused a lot of disbelief of everything he says, regardless of the subject. If he had any evidence, any credible evidence, of anything he claimed, he should have presented it for the world to see.

The man is a lunatic, and whether something he says is true or not, unless there is actual cause to believe it he should be ignored by all rational people.

The conspiracy theorist community has long been plagued by rogue crazies who offer no evidence of anything while making their case, they do us all a massive disservice and diminish credible investigations. This man should be shamed for the damage he has done not only to intelligent conspiracy theorists but to the victims of child abuse too.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Are you claiming that Icke believes things differently now? He ISN'T peddling the lizard narrative anymore? If he isn't, has he rescinded those claims and apologized for misleading the public on them?

But regardless, credibility is everything and Icke doesn't have any. In the scientific community just ONE fraudulent paper can destroy a person's credibility and career. Icke has MANY fraudulent claims.
edit on 23-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That is a fair point. My intention was never to make light of the situation or derail it in anyway.

The thread was never intended to be purely about the investigation as there are other threads about that but more as an understanding of how peoples opinions can become set in stone regardless of new information coming to light.

In the same way that no matter how much evidence as to say the existance of aliens comes out some people will stick to there beliefs regardless.

As far as tptb and tainting I don't personally think ats skunkworks hold much respect in the real world but if the thread has offended you then I appologise.

a reply to: woodwardjnr

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I honestly do not know if he has left the reptiles behind or what he currently thinks, that was kind of the point of the thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Lol, Why does everyone hate the lizard narratives so much??? I mean yes, they are wild, unfounded claims... but it is fun to hear him talk about it with such vigor.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific it hasn't offended me, it'll take a lot more than a thread on ats to offend me. I'm just pointing out, that cameron has tried to label this pedo ring as a conspiracy theory. So it doesn't help when people are using david Icke as a source when discussing the investigation. It's too important an issue IMO. It seems like muddying the waters.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I honestly do not know if he has left the reptiles behind or what he currently thinks, that was kind of the point of the thread.

Well Icke has to reestablish credibility first for me to take anything he says seriously.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I understand your concern but his claims are the last ditched attempts of a fallen man.

There are far too many important figures have come forward and far too many people are aware of whats going on for this to be kept hidden anymore in my opinion.

It is now down to damage limitation and scapegoate and a desperate attempt to save those still alive and in positions of power.

a reply to: woodwardjnr

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
wow I cant believe this.. This dude has soo many enemies... Does he deserve them? that guy in Canada whats up with that ? Hes talking about lizards, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I would like to point out in case there is any confusion in all this that it was nver my intention to say that because David Icke may have got a few things right then we should all beleive in evil reptillian overlords.

This is not my belief and I personally find some of his other previous claims to highly suspicious as well

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: babybunnies
There are several politicians of late that witnesses have come forward and said that they are part of a child abuse ring, and witnesses say that it's reaching into the highest level of Government.

There are too many people coming forward to ignore for much longer.

And for the record, David Icke always prefaces his ideas with "just giving you the information, YOU make up your minds". I find his theories about Lizard People the most ridiculous, until recently.

I met someone who was regressed through CURRENT life experiences, as he has large gaps in his memories, and thinks he may have been on a military base in Northern Manitoba (Canada) where genetic research was going on, into increasing healing rates using lizard dna. He has an incredible healing rate - he broke his arm last year and it healed within a week - doctors were astounded. I actually watched it happen over the course of a few days. Doctors thought he'd need a cast for 4-6 weeks, and removed it six days later.

Lizard DNA is known to have healing properties, and lizards can regrow limbs if they're lopped off.

Have you ever noticed how almost no one in the Royal Family ever seems to get SICK ? Prince Philip had that mysterious heart condition a year or two ago, that everyone seemed to think he was a goner, and he recovered very quickly for a man of 90. William and Harry never seem to miss an official function, neither does the Queen, nor Charles, Edward, or Andrew, or Anne.

I mean hell, EVERYONE misses a day or two of work occasionally cause they're feeling under the weather.

Even Diana said "She's a lizard" when talking about the queen mother!

Lizard dna for fast healing? Thats very interesting! Any links for more info on that?
Dunno about lizard dna's healing properties, but ofcourse the royals fall ill and their shape shifting is only for a fleeting sec and largely involuntary.
Im currently viewing the videos you posted
BTW op good thread

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join