It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke and political peadophiles. Is it time to re adress his claims?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
My question was that David Icke has been making claims about particular politicians for many years.

Although he has been ridiculed (some would say quite rightly) for many of his opinions if it turned out he was right would you reconsider any of his other theories?

a reply to: Merinda

Your question doesn't make sense.

He's been ridiculed for some of his claims, most likely based on the fact that he has no facts for those claims.

But now one of his claims seems to sort of be panning out, in a way, and therefore we should now also believe everything else he has said?

From what I've read about what's happening over there with the pedo rings and people in high places, I'm sure if you had enough knowledge of what was going on in elite private schools in the UK for decades, then you'd be able to form an opinion that these people, some of whom have gone on to reach high levels of government, would perhaps continue doing these things.

I'm sure he isn't the only one who knew about what was going on in the UK's elite schools who wondered if those involved who reached high levels of public office had continued those habits. He's obviously the most prominent person though whose made a public claim about it.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think it makes perfect sense,

Let me put it this way, if you told me ten things and I refused to believe them and then it turned out that 4 of them were true would you not expect me to give greater consideration as to the validity of your other 6 comments?

Also I did not say anybody should belive him because one thing could be true I said Should you.

There is a big difference between telling someone to do something and asking them if they think they should.

a reply to: mortex

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

In a world where you claim those in power are horrible and you reveal sadistic truths about them, what prevents them from shutting you up forever? How about you make up some crazy lizard stories so that you appear to be a madman? So this buys you time until someone starts to take half of what you say seriously and eventually something can be done about it. It sounds better than the first option.

Just saying.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkCharade
Interesting thread, nonspecific. With less detractors and more information than I would have imagined by the title.

This quote below and a few of the other videos included in this thread do change my opinion a bit. I had glossed over Icke before and didn't pay him much attention, mainly because of what I had already read from other people about his Lizard beliefs. But as Icke stated it in that video, it now makes more sense with regards to the occult and the (non-ancestor) pagan deities. I'll probably look at him a little more, because the occult implications are of interest to me.

originally posted by: Konduit
David Icke on Satanic Ritual, interesting none the less.

Which castles have been confirmed to have harbored satanic activity in the past? What is the evidence? Thanks in advance.

A common misconception about Icke's Reptilians, the reason he calls them such is because many pre-biblical depictions of these deities they are worshiping, which are also demons, djinn, whatever you want to call it, shows them as being humanoid with lizard-like features.

He also claims that the power elite are not shape shifters themselves, but are in contact and influenced by them through this kind of satanic ritual. Really makes you wonder now...

Especially interesting to me is the vortices and castles claim. Some of those castles are confirmed to have harbored satanic activity in the past. So, it seems there are little pieces of evidence here and there that support some of his theory. (Metaphysics aside, I'm just referring to the alleged occult activity.)

I write to encourage another thread that explores these connections between high ranking officials, the Jimmy Saviles of the world, and this type of satanism. Orders like O9A come to mind when I read about the Savile/satanism accusations, and it would be highly interesting to see if any more connections could be dug up. That, or if someone like Savile can be tied to a specific cult.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkCharade
Interesting thread, nonspecific. With less detractors and more information than I would have imagined by the title.

This quote below and a few of the other videos included in this thread do change my opinion a bit. I had glossed over Icke before and didn't pay him much attention, mainly because of what I had already read from other people about his Lizard beliefs. But as Icke stated it in that video, it now makes more sense with regards to the occult and the (non-ancestor) pagan deities. I'll probably look at him a little more, because the occult implications are of interest to me.

originally posted by: Konduit
David Icke on Satanic Ritual, interesting none the less.

Which castles have been confirmed to have harbored satanic activity in the past? What is the evidence? Thanks in advance.

A common misconception about Icke's Reptilians, the reason he calls them such is because many pre-biblical depictions of these deities they are worshiping, which are also demons, djinn, whatever you want to call it, shows them as being humanoid with lizard-like features.

He also claims that the power elite are not shape shifters themselves, but are in contact and influenced by them through this kind of satanic ritual. Really makes you wonder now...

Especially interesting to me is the vortices and castles claim. Some of those castles are confirmed to have harbored satanic activity in the past. So, it seems there are little pieces of evidence here and there that support some of his theory. (Metaphysics aside, I'm just referring to the alleged occult activity.)

I write to encourage another thread that explores these connections between high ranking officials, the Jimmy Saviles of the world, and this type of satanism. Orders like O9A come to mind when I read about the Savile/satanism accusations, and it would be highly interesting to see if any more connections could be dug up. That, or if someone like Savile can be tied to a specific cult.

Which castles have been "confirmed to have harbored satanic activity in the past" and how was this confirmed? Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Research & resource pooling thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

David Icke gets it right again. This guy's track record is looking pretty good......which frankly, scares the crap out of me...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8,

Of course he is correct he worked at the BBC as an insider, he knew he could be trouble, and decided to say a few things, that seemed mad, they took the bait and ridiculed him, but never offed him. But the core of what he says is true. Now if they offed him, they would have to be very careful how they did it. He does not want to end up like Jill Dando.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Arcturian8,

Of course he is correct he worked at the BBC as an insider, he knew he could be trouble, and decided to say a few things, that seemed mad, they took the bait and ridiculed him, but never offed him. But the core of what he says is true. Now if they offed him, they would have to be very careful how they did it. He does not want to end up like Jill Dando.

I think they learned a good while ago that a good charecter assanagtion is far more effective than an actual one, people love a good martyr and that is exactly what he would be iff the bumped him off.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Why do you say most on here don't like david? I think he's a pretty smart guy. And ya what is the moon? A forward operating base? Or is it anything at all? A night light? If it is a planet I don't see credible evidence of us being there even though they say they went. That alone is a massive red flag. Some of those in power are "extremely evil". And really the power structure of the world is designed with the prince of darkness at the top. Many of the rich and powerful are satanists I'm sure. Like Bill and Hillary going to Hatti to do Voodoo rituals? That's documented in Bills own book! Like think about that??? If your minister at church said "oh by the way I think I'm gonna go there and do strange rituals" wouldn't that be a bit of a reg flag? But we've lost our way, morality, conscience so bad that we can't even recognize that as a big red flag. But I think that there is a chance that people like David Ick might very likely be controlled opposition.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthtalk44

Why do you say most on here don't like david? I think he's a pretty smart guy. And ya what is the moon? A forward operating base? Or is it anything at all? A night light? If it is a planet I don't see credible evidence of us being there even though they say they went. That alone is a massive red flag. Some of those in power are "extremely evil". And really the power structure of the world is designed with the prince of darkness at the top. Many of the rich and powerful are satanists I'm sure. Like Bill and Hillary going to Hatti to do Voodoo rituals? That's documented in Bills own book! Like think about that??? If your minister at church said "oh by the way I think I'm gonna go there and do strange rituals" wouldn't that be a bit of a reg flag? But we've lost our way, morality, conscience so bad that we can't even recognize that as a big red flag. But I think that there is a chance that people like David Ick might very likely be controlled opposition.

Although this is supposed to be a conspiracy site it is now deemed "cool" to mock conspiracy theorists here now.

I would say that the vast majority of members are just as guilty as the mainstream for taking the piss and using the reptillians line regardless of what he says or the truth in it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Even David Icke claims that you shouldn't take his word for anything, that you should form your own opinions.

Yes, his lizard people and holographic moon theories are completely nuts, but much of what he says has merit.

David Icke is a great place to start for beginner conspiracy theorists who think they're awake (but aren't), and he will encourage you to go out on your own and form your own theories.

Great places to start are official stories that don't make any sense, but which everyone readily accepts. For me, I'd start with David Kelly, Dominique Strauss-Khan, and Edward Snowden.

Edward Snowden has been portrayed as a great hero to the people, but NONE of the official story of how he got this information "on his own" makes any sense at all, even down to how he managed to pass even the most basic security check from NSA having had a major hand in the creation of the anti government TOR network. He was also a known government subversive who had anti government postings in social media, which should have disqualified him even from a basic NSA background check.

Watch David Icke for sure, but make up your own mind out of mainstream conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Yah spread this around, Icke was pretty spot on cllrkevinedwards.blogspot.co.nz...

edit on 30-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join