It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke and political peadophiles. Is it time to re adress his claims?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

See, that is what I'm trying to get at here. I shouldn't have to sit down and sort through all of someone's claims to pick out the real ones from the bogus ones. I should be able to sit down and read ALL of a person's claims and they should ALL have merit. If they are flawed, then once the flaws are pointed out, the person acknowledges them and changes the claims. It all comes back to credibility. I just don't trust Icke.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It was an open question to try and get an interesting debate going on as there's not a lot happening conspiracy wise at the moment.

I do not expect you or anyone else to re read 14 books of mostly rehashed material to satisfy my question, I sure as hell won't be.

a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
My question was that David Icke has been making claims about particular politicians for many years.

Although he has been ridiculed (some would say quite rightly) for many of his opinions if it turned out he was right would you reconsider any of his other theories?

a reply to: Merinda

If the the whole reptilian infiltration theory turns out to be correct then I'd begrudgingly accept it as a fact.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

It gets even more dicey when he says they use the blood of certain sacrifices to enable shapeshifting. That stuff is far out.

Actually its very scientific. He says they invoke sheer terror in the individual right before killing them and drinking their blood because it has adrenaline and they use it to get high.

Edit: he doesn't say its anything to do with shapeshifting.. At least not in the interview I saw.

It's called adrenochrome and it's very real.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Very well said there!

I agree, heartily...

And for me, I believe that ike could easily have some bad sources, to feed him disinformation, once he had shown himself to be holding some juicy stuff. Water it down and discredit him. I've never read him, but I'm open to extra dimonsional pseudo science, the world is a canny place, something new around every corner of understanding. Maybe I should give him a go, after Casteneda.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am not sure how well Ick would go down after studying Casteneda!

Icke has made some very strage claims over the years but he has also made some very accurate and astute observations on a very wide range of topics, If you do choose to look him up then get a big bag of salt and be prepared to seperate the wheat from the chaff as it were.

a reply to: f4andHALFtoads

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You have to admit he's taking on almost every conspiracy theory there is. I've spent all day watching his material. He is not the snake oil salesman some people portray him to be.I never really payed attention to him until today, besides just saying the guy claiming to be the Son of God.I find him intriguing and I think incredibly brave. Im almost scared to watch his stuff. Theres just one thing.. did he come up with all this stuff just from feeling a presence? Thats incredible..... hmm what is this Castenega.... geez thats some deep stuff there...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Castenega: Link

He never said he was the son of god, when Terry wogan destroyed him on UK national tv it hit him hard but Wogan who was at the time the equivalent of say Letterman or Jay Leno later offered an open appology years later.

As said before take him with a pinch of salt but do not discredit everything for a few whacked out statements in my opinion.

a reply to: Speckle

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
We live in a society that thrives on dismissing and discrediting an individual whom presents hard-to-swallow information that threatens the status quo. Instead of examining their information in a context-appropriate, objective and unbiased manner, people can simply say, "but reptilians! (or antisemite)" and any information they present is automatically dismissed - no matter how factual, truthful or plausible.

David Icke is a prime example of this.

What information? These are simply empty claims of his backed by absolutely no evidence. Do you expect people to just accept empty claims?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It gets even more dicey when he says they use the blood of certain sacrifices to enable shapeshifting. That stuff is far out.

Actually its very scientific. He says they invoke sheer terror in the individual right before killing them and drinking their blood because it has adrenaline and they use it to get high.

Edit: he doesn't say its anything to do with shapeshifting.. At least not in the interview I saw.

That's scientific?????????

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: Tangerine

Ummm...have you ever heard the phrase..."methinketh you protesteth too much"...?

The reason I'm asking this is that your all over every thread on this subject attacking people and stating how ridiculous whatever they have to say is...It's like you have a personal connection to this subject...some insider knowledge...perhaps...?

You articulate from a position of knowledge or gnosis and yet provide no evidence to counter whatever thought stream you attack...this to me would seem a trifle agnostic...

I would refer you to this post from earlier in this thread...

Perhaps...then...you might consider that you really have no Gnosis to share on this subject and reconsider your motives for denigrating so many other posters that are simply trying to wrap their heads around the implications...

However...let me make a rather simplistic premonition...I.E.,...allow me to wax Crowley-esque...sans conjuration of course...

I predict that you will choose to deflect and dismiss without recourse to proper rebuttal...As you have in all of the threads on this subject...

Or...not...

YouSir

If a group of people, as appears to be the case here, really believe that some humans turn into lizards and groups of them ritualistically molest and kill children, go for it but don't expect rational people to accept that without evidence. I am simply applying critical reasoning to claims of the most bizarre nature. I also find it wholly offensive that heinous crimes against children are used as an opportunity for people to spout wacko notions.

It's not up to me to prove these wacko claims. It's up to the people making the claims to do so by providing evidence. I would welcome any evidence that would lead to stopping the exploitation of children.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Yes Crowley is dead but you did not ask for a list of living practitioners of sex magic.

Yes some pagan religions use sex magic.

The very term occult should give you an indication that this information is not widely available in the public domain, I personally know many people who have performed sex magic and have actually participated myself on a few occasions. I do not expect you to take personal opionion as proof but it does not change the fact.

The information is out there but it is not my place to give it to you, if you are truly interested then google as they say is your friend.

Sex comes in many forms, do you have sex to produce children, for sexual gratification, as an intimate bond between mates, to dominate another?

My stating I did not wish to be to specific was an attempt to lighten the mood with a cheap shot at my own username, sorry it missed you.

You have simply restated your unsubstantiated claim. You can't name any pagan religions that use sex magic. If you could, you would have. For starters, I suspect that you don't know the difference between paganism and ceremonial magic. Why don't you name these living practitioners of sex magic and, especially, those who use children. This is a discussion about the exploitation of children. If you actually do have evidence that these alleged groups are exploiting children, why would you hesitate to name the groups and individuals of which you claim to have knowledge?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: nonspecific, but it's quite a big thing to claim, that there are shape shifting reptilians ruling the world with absolutely no proof. I'm more concerned about paedophile rings in the halls of power and possibly higher in british society, by adding david Ickes theories to the mix it could discredit from what could be the most important news in post war Britain and that would be a disaster. Let's leave Icke out of this for now unless you want to make this paedophile story look like a conspiracy theory, when in fact it's conspiracy fact. Icke will always be tainted with reptilians and we don't need that tainting the investigations. It's perfect fodder for tptb, to discredit this whole thing as a conspiracy theory.

Thank you for saying this. You make an excellent point.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Your thread is akin to asking if the townspeople should reevaluate all the yells of "WOLF!" by the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Good luck finding any evidence. They won't find any evidence because the perpetrators know exactly how to destroy it whether it is witnesses, tapes or pictures. They are not stupid and play the legal system to a T. If evidence is only thing that'll put them in jail they're smart enough to get rid of it....let's say his reptile claims are truth....Welp again, a secret that explosive would logically have whole armies and nations protecting it.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I do not understand how we can take this any further if I may be so bold.

I have explained my reasoning for the thread and tried to dissasociate myself from the authors view yet you continue to come at me in an aggressive manner.

We disagree I understand that but shall we just leave it at that?

I suggested we take another look at Ickes works you disagree?

Have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I choose not to name them but take that as a win to your good self.

As I said earlier it is not my job to tell you things it is your job to find them out if you want to.

You seem to have misunderstood my intention where sex magic is concerned. This is not something I can do about.

This was supposed to be a discussion about a conspiracy theorist and his works not the exploitation of children I am sorry if my thread derailed your agenda.

You also assume that my knoledge of sex magic was in a negative sense I hope this clarifies the situation and we can move forward.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I came to the same conclusion a couple of years back...it's used as a control mechanism by an insidious power structure that has Judges,politicians,Police Chiefs to name a few in it's back pocket.
I'm not massive on the Reptilian stuff,it's a bit rich for me but the overall message i agree with....humanity is being manipulated by an outside source that is keeping us in some form of bondage....the signs of it are all around if you are prepared to look.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

He most definitely does in a book or two and some interviews.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Interesting thread, nonspecific. With less detractors and more information than I would have imagined by the title.

This quote below and a few of the other videos included in this thread do change my opinion a bit. I had glossed over Icke before and didn't pay him much attention, mainly because of what I had already read from other people about his Lizard beliefs. But as Icke stated it in that video, it now makes more sense with regards to the occult and the (non-ancestor) pagan deities. I'll probably look at him a little more, because the occult implications are of interest to me.

originally posted by: Konduit
David Icke on Satanic Ritual, interesting none the less.

A common misconception about Icke's Reptilians, the reason he calls them such is because many pre-biblical depictions of these deities they are worshiping, which are also demons, djinn, whatever you want to call it, shows them as being humanoid with lizard-like features.

He also claims that the power elite are not shape shifters themselves, but are in contact and influenced by them through this kind of satanic ritual. Really makes you wonder now...

Especially interesting to me is the vortices and castles claim. Some of those castles are confirmed to have harbored satanic activity in the past. So, it seems there are little pieces of evidence here and there that support some of his theory. (Metaphysics aside, I'm just referring to the alleged occult activity.)

I write to encourage another thread that explores these connections between high ranking officials, the Jimmy Saviles of the world, and this type of satanism. Orders like O9A come to mind when I read about the Savile/satanism accusations, and it would be highly interesting to see if any more connections could be dug up. That, or if someone like Savile can be tied to a specific cult.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join