It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke and political peadophiles. Is it time to re adress his claims?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrJunk
That's the exact nature of my statement, yes. A monkey throwing poo can even hit a moving target once in a while, doesn't mean he should play for the Yankees.

He's spouted some weird stuff for sure but that's the very nature of topics like those on ATS and conspiracies and Aliens and all of that stuff.... however his stuff on Paedophiles and corruption and the issues with society etc have always seemed pretty spot on to me.

I think it's more than Guano flinging...
edit on 22/12/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So even if several things either one of them said turned out to be true you would still dismiss any of there other theories?

reply to: DrJunk

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Jimmy Savile Satanic Sex Ring Claim: Star 'Worshipped Devil'

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Pervert Jimmy Savile sexually abused vulnerable girls during sinister black masses, it has been claimed.

The BBC star dressed in black robes during the rituals which allegedly took place in the basement of Stoke Mandeville hospital, in 1975.

Five years later, the Jim'll Fix It star supposedly took part in more satanic abuse at a plush London residence. A 21-year-old was reportedly forced to take part in an orgy in a room decked out with satanic symbols.

Disgraced Savile hid his face with a mask during the abuse, but was identified by the 12-year-old victim in the Stoke Mandeville case. She spotted his distinctive white hair sprouting from beneath the garments and recognised his voice.

She told therapist Valerie Sinason she was molested, raped and beaten during the twisted ceremony by Savile, who chanted "Ave Satanas" with other devil worshippers in the dark, candle-lit room.

More hospitals to be investigated over Jimmy Savile allegations

www.theguardian.com...

A further 19 hospitals are to be investigated over their links to allegations of sexual abuse by Jimmy Savile, the health secretary, Jeremy Hunt has said.

The move takes the number of hospitals under investigation to 32. Savile, who died in 2011 aged 84, is believed to have abused hundreds of children. He had a bedroom at Stoke Mandeville hospital, an office and living quarters at Broadmoor, and widespread access to Leeds general infirmary. They were the main focus of the initial investigations, being the first to come under scrutiny, but another 10 were added in January.

The wave of allegations made against Savile sparked the launch of the Operation Yewtree police investigation, which is also looking into claims about others linked to him, as well as separate allegations about a number of high-profile figures.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wasn't Icke the only person who confirmed the abuse of Holly Grieg (not sure of full name)
edit on 22/12/2014 by UKWO1Phot because: spelling

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
So even if several things either one of them said turned out to be true you would still dismiss any of there other theories?

reply to: DrJunk

Let's not jump the gun here. One thing David Icke has said has turned out to be true.

One.

That doesn't mean that any information Icke has about this claim is true, because, as we both know, people can use eronious information to come up with the correct solution.

i.e. Icke can claim pedohphiles abound and not have any credible evidence to back up his claim and that doesn't make him right, it just means he said something that turned out to be factual accurate. It isn't the same thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The Op asked if you would reconsider theories you have previously dismissed if more of them were proved to be correct.

As I said He already got Saville right and if the other 2 he named came out as involved in this inquiry along with some of the other stuff he predicted and got right then it would surely give his other threads more backing.

a reply to: DrJunk

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
David Icke on Satanic Ritual, interesting none the less.

A common misconception about Icke's Reptilians, the reason he calls them such is because many pre-biblical depictions of these deities they are worshiping, which are also demons, djinn, whatever you want to call it, shows them as being humanoid with lizard-like features.

He also claims that the power elite are not shape shifters themselves, but are in contact and influenced by them through this kind of satanic ritual. Really makes you wonder now...

That actually makes you wonder? You have got to be kidding.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The Op asked if you would reconsider theories you have previously dismissed if more of them were proved to be correct.

As I said He already got Saville right and if the other 2 he named came out as involved in this inquiry along with some of the other stuff he predicted and got right then it would surely give his other threads more backing.

a reply to: DrJunk

No, I wouldn't. Why would I?

Why would reporting on something that has been speculated about since the 70s make any of his other claims true?
edit on 22-12-2014 by DrJunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

But do you have any proof that they are not!

i honestly think that when he writes his autobiography it will be called "don't mention the reptillians"

Is his belief any more crazy than believing that Jesus christ was the son of god, that is a pretty crazy story itself and has just as much evidence to back up it's claims?

a reply to: woodwardjnr

You're actually using one unfounded claim to make another unfounded claim seem sane? How about neither being backed by an iota of evidence?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
No that was not my intention. I meant to express that belief in one makes you a fine upstanding and respected member of the community and the other makes you a crackpot of the tinfoil hat brigade.

I personally believe they are both as crazy as each other and the chances of either one turning out to be true is zero.
a reply to: Tangerine

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: nonspecific

David Icke was right about the elites that they are were involved in "satanic" sex rituals. I understand why they dont like Icke but dont forget he was right about this as for his claims of the moon and others well we do live in a strange world so he could be right again.

Did Icke name a specific individual? Was that specific individual convicted of Satanic ritual abuse? If not, he deserves no credit at all. Pedophiles exist in all levels of society. Anyone can claim that someone in a large group of society practices pedophilia and the odds are they'll be right. Right now I'll make a prediction that, in the coming year, three men will kill their wives and three women will leave their husbands for, respectively, a butcher, a baker, and a candlestick maker. That's simply playing the odds.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Although I do not understand the science involved I have seen a few articles lately disscussing scientist conducting experiments to show the universe is holographic.

I do not know if the two are in any way similar but thats a pretty whacked out claim to make only to see science come to the same conclusion.

a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

You do understand, don't you, that conducting an experiment is not the same as proving it, right? Can you cite the scientific tests that proved that the universe is a holograph? I'm betting not.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I made a similar point earlier in the thread.

He named two individuals specifically yes, that was kind of the point of the op.

Now if you could name the individuals in your predictions you have to admit that would increase your credibility somewhat.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Agreed but the point I was attempting to make is that he did not make a broad claim but highlighted certain individuals in particular.

If these eminent elites came into investigation and were found guilty it would go a long way towards re evalulating his work.
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

No it wouldn't. Peadophilia is a condition, and it's not one that is linked to someone based on what some refer to as their 'class' in life. A person could be a street sweeper or a minister of Parliament and be a peadophile - it's nothing to do with whether you are a 'member of the elite'. The more extraordinary claim would be that no one in government - ever - had been a peadophile, whether a practicing one or otherwise. Statistically that is massively unlikely.

I guess you are basing this thread on recent allegations from an individual that the police have said seem credible? I haven't heard anything about satanic rituals being associated with that particular allegation so again, it doesn't do anything to vindicate Icke.

Thank you for your rational approach to this topic. According to many posters, allegations are facts and one example equates to an entire group. It seems that people actually want to believe it's true. The question is why.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I agree and believe me I hope he is wrong but peodophilia is not always a sexual thing.

Secret occult societies and many forms of magic use ritualistic sex and sacrifice.

a reply to: uncommitted

Name those occult societies and many forms of magic that use ritualistic sex and sacrifice. Tell us where those occult societies exist in the Western world. Please be specific.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If this is the case with every political party, then no wonder why intelligent life hasn't showed it self.

It'd probably shoot them.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sex magic has been around for centuries, look up Aliester Crowley for a start, also wiccans and many pagan religions use sexual intercourse as part of many magical workings.

I do not want to be too specific as It goes against my nature.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot
It was actually Hollie Grieg.
Grieg Site

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I do not know the outcome of that as I have not followed David Icke for a few years.

What was the outcome of that campaign do you know?
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It's been a while but from what I remember Gordon Brown was implicated , then because the girl had severe mental problems the courts were trying to say there was no evidence as she knows no better.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join