It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pictures are Finally Here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by subscorpion
s4.yousendit.com...

if you download it...please upload it and that way we can continue this file downloadable.

VERY GOOD VIDEO!!!

amazing indeed

i cannot wait 'till next summer

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
yeah he said something right before i turned the camera on...he said WATCH YOURSELF...i believe lol...he thought we were just going to hang out where were were...little did he know i would sneak up on him.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
lol thats hilarious man lol are you going next summer up there?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Im not so sure yet. I am either going to Nevada...or Canada. But If I do...I will take plenty of pictures :-D

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ok man thats cool once again thanks so much for letting us see it, in my gratitude i gave you a way above vote because thats the best video by far ive seen here on ats thanks again

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks bro I appriciate it...and no problem sharing my footage...it should be shared. If anyone can host, just let me know!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Did you use a rental car or your own?

Did anyone follow you home? Are they parked at the end of your street right now?
Cool music, especially with the dude and the binoculars

[edit for spelling on 18-12-2004 by veryskeptical]

[edit on 18-12-2004 by veryskeptical]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Haha yeah we used our own car of course! Who doesnt want to be in the government database? Actually the cammo's followed us for a bit after we left...that scared the hell out of us more than anything...but they finally turned around. They followed us on public land which wasnt too kewl of them!

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Did ya notice any "Black Sedans" when you got back to town?
How about any clciking on your phone line

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Lol, I know how to wire tap the government without being caught, if anyone could IM me a few numbers to really active phones which the, "big boys" use I'd be really happy. I'll show you all what I find after a few months of recording the military conversations....

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Holy # dude great vid you get my way above vote. Were you not #ting yourself i would of been when that Chopper started flying at me it was clearly trying to scare you and you just sat there and filmed bloody great work when are you going to go again this time could you include the sound of just the important things like if the cammos say anything to ya or shouting at you like you said they did. I would say you pushed your luck to the Limit there and bloody well done old chap. Also i did some reearch and as they probs took down your registration of your car Id be worried as that was very well illegal you may as well be a spy lolz

[edit on 19-12-2004 by yuanshao101]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
heh...and obviously they know who i am now...if you noticed the camera focused right on me...yeah im sure im on the governments naughty list
...nothing scared me up untill the point when the cammos started following us back to the road....that scared us all lol. The rest was all fun!

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
HAHA dude you now offically rock

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You have voted subscorpion for the Way Above Top Secret award.

That was really cool, thanks alot for taking the time to upload it.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Very cool pictures man we just need some more of more secret things maybe some one has but who knows?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thank you all who are voting to give me the way above award...i appriciate it. I am glad I finally got it uploaded...I have been trying for about a year now...and finally it happend

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
hey every one this is my first post on ATS.
but
damn the video you uploaded expired. Meh i voted for you in the award.
Nice pictures though

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The link has died
could someone please upload it again?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I will upload it again once i get back to my home...i am at my parents house and they have 56k

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by subscorpion
I will upload it again once i get back to my home...i am at my parents house and they have 56k

Nice, can't wait!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join