It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pictures are Finally Here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
question reality says:

"Samew goes for that truck, and most likely the Blackhawk. Not a Pave, its missing some of the telltale signs. Fuel boom is a start, but, youll know the difference when you see one."

Explain to us what the difference (in that photo) is and how we will know when we see one. And help me out here; what are some of the other telltale signs?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
When are you due to go home so I can be sure to look for the upload of the video again.

thanks
jm

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Anyone got another link for this download? yousendit gives this error:

Your file has expired!
Unfortunately your file has expired. A link is valid for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first. Once the link expires, the file is automatically deleted and cannot be recovered.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
d19.yousendit.com...

there you go once again

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It says it's an 'invalid or stale link'

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
BADABUMP!

invalid or stale link!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ebolazebra
BADABUMP!

invalid or stale link!

Send him a U2U, he may not be watching the thread anymore

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have not been on in awhile...my computer was acting up, and I had to format. Which means i lost the video. If any of you downloaded it, I would really appriciate it if you could e-mail it to me or something like that please. Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Looks like the work of the FBI. They destroyed your video. Soon this video will dissapear entirely.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
HAH! Those bastards! I still have a hard copy however on DVD...and I have another hard copy on Mini-DV
...crap now they know what they need to get

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by subscorpion
HAH! Those bastards! I still have a hard copy however on DVD...and I have another hard copy on Mini-DV
...crap now they know what they need to get

dun dun dun...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Muahaha i have it saved on my computer they will never get it lol muahaha..

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by subscorpion
I have not been on in awhile...my computer was acting up, and I had to format. Which means i lost the video. If any of you downloaded it, I would really appriciate it if you could e-mail it to me or something like that please. Thanks

I have a copy and the copy of the re-encoded (compressed) version I made for you too.
U2U me when you want to download them, I will setup a direct download for you.

Darn spelling....

[edit on 1/11/2005 by Notme]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
yay! it works this time

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So what's happened sub?

Is anyone able to post like a new link or something...I really want to see this...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
another invalid link and dude i must say YOUR FEKKING NUTS lol posting that stuff on the net especialy the pic of yourself wtf were you thinking lol oh well thnx for having the ball to do it but i just saw the photos since the video is gone lol

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
another invalid link and dude i must say YOUR FEKKING NUTS lol posting that stuff on the net especialy the pic of yourself wtf were you thinking lol oh well thnx for having the ball to do it but i just saw the photos since the video is gone lol

I'm sure the gov could have easily located him (and his pic) very easily if they wanted it.
Who knows, the cammo dudes might carry cams and have snapped his pic, car rego, etc when he was there.

But it is a little strange...sub hasn't posted in a while...hmm...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Whatever the military is working on in secrecy will keep you and your children safe tomorrow.
[edit on 04/12/14 by GradyPhilpott]

I wanna know what this guys been smoking!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Question, when Psych two-seven showed up was it a real screw with your mind? And did they stay in the holding path above you till you left the area to which you were in??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join