It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pictures are Finally Here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yes I do agree with you on this point...I would not go out there un-experienced. I had the privlage of going out there my first time with Chuck Clark...he taught me the boundaries....he taught me what i can and cant do. A normal person doesnt necessarily know these things and could find themselves getting a hefty fine if they arent careful.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
can you upload the video???

thanks...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by subscorpion
They didnt collect my camera because i did not break the law.

Er?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

By the way you stated they could, in theory, kill my ass while im out there. Okay so in theory couldnt those same people come to your house and put lead in your head?

I think that the point is that they are authorized by the government to use deadly force to protect that border. Obviously they didn't ahve a reason to, I mean, to what, prevent some photos of a truck and a sign from getting out? But if they didn shoot you, they'd just say that you were trying to break into a military base, they wouldn't need to cover it up.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
With the new anti terrorism laws coming to fruit, you would most certainly be a "Suspect" and could have been held indefinitely, without being charged of anything, and without representation.
Technicaly...
Filming across the "border" is illegal. You don't have to physically cross it to be in violation.

any luck with the video??

[edit on 12/16/2004 by Notme]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Its a dvd...and I dont even know how to take the footage and convert it into something editable...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Get the video working, and you could have an ATS Exclusive!

Don't forget the music track link I sent ya

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
woot...the video is done...who wants to host?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   

woot...the video is done...who wants to host?

Im dying to see this but unfortunatly i dont have any webspace or i would certainly host it for everyone. I guess www.yousendit.com wouldnt be practical in this case either due to the bandwidth limitations, the link would keep dying and the file would require multiple uploads. Anyone own an FTP?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
im doing a you send it for the hell of it...and we can get something more sutable for it figured out.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
s4.yousendit.com...

if you download it...please upload it and that way we can continue this file downloadable.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thats a whoot!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok, the way I look at it is that if I was filming or photographing public land and a secret base accidentally got in my shot, that not my fault because I would be looking at a base that does not exist. Unless you really piss them off, I have never heard of them coming on public land to take you down unless you really mess with them. Personally, I am a strong beliver of the second ammendment and if a private security guard came onto public land and drew a weapon on me, I just might be inclined to draw down on them, boy would that be a situation. Now I'm not a stupid person, but public land is public land. -Muzz

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well said.

Now with that in mind...sorry about the shaky video...my adrenalline was pumping...and its really hard to keep the camera still.

Originally posted by muzz
Ok, the way I look at it is that if I was filming or photographing public land and a secret base accidentally got in my shot, that not my fault because I would be looking at a base that does not exist. Unless you really piss them off, I have never heard of them coming on public land to take you down unless you really mess with them. Personally, I am a strong beliver of the second ammendment and if a private security guard came onto public land and drew a weapon on me, I just might be inclined to draw down on them, boy would that be a situation. Now I'm not a stupid person, but public land is public land. -Muzz

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
hmm...think i should make a new post saying the vid is finally here?...wish i could edit title :-/

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Great! i waited so long for this lol years! lol im gonna check it out now thanks again forposting the link so we all can view it

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
haha thats awesome man...yeah it took me way too long to get this up...let me know what you think of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
lol dam man thats awesome lol i hope you know the cammo dude on the left in the pickup had binoculars and was watching. The music is awesome lol i would of been pissin my self when that helicopter started comming up lol
it was actually pretty low lol thats awesome man you get my vote for way above

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
LOL yeah the whole binocular thing freaked me out...im sure they know who i am and have a whole file on me now. If you watch closely the guy in the front window of the heli waves...im not so sure you can see it on the low quality video, but on the actual tape you can!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
no you cant see it lol but i believe you heh pretty good tape man you rock plus i noticed one of the camo dudes in the front seat right hand side got out did he say anything??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join