It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pictures are Finally Here!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by subscorpion
I am thinking logically, and logical thinking tells me I am allowed to film on public land, without the government interfering. Yeah sure I could have crossed the line and then it would have all went down from there, but i didnt. Is it so wrong that i know my rights? I got all these people telling me i did something wrong...why dont you reasearch it a bit more before you start to tell me this stuff. If i did something wrong with the cammos right there, you dont think they they would have busted me? Of course they would...thats what the freaking get paid to do.

The only thing that happend is when i snuck up over the hill and found him out of the car and yelled "hey!" he said something like "watch it kid" or something im not too sure and got in his car. He's a human being...he gets paid to protect the border...not to shoot innocent civilans. These guys go home to families just as we all do. I wonder if you realize this in your blabberings.

Yeah just imagine the government explaining a whole missing family to someone...what are they going to blame it on? We tell people where we are going as a precaution. We told Chuck where we were going..and we werent back in a said amount of hours, to contact a search team.

By the way you stated they could, in theory, kill my ass while im out there. Okay so in theory couldnt those same people come to your house and put lead in your head? Or hell...in theory...a meteor could come down, hit your house, and bam....your dead.

Look the point of everything was not to argue...it was to prove a point. I have my bases covered...im not an amature at this...this was my second trip to the base.

Yeah, why are people arguing? Subscorpion here is just like everybody else on this site wanting to uncover the truth. He's alive so apparently he did something right....To him this is something of value

Who's to say that you are thinking logically by arguing? arguing isn't logic especially if you only have one side to the story...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join