It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to Retaliate Against the US Over Sanctions, Troops and Warheads Ready

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Know the difference.

I do know. But thanks for asking.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: VirusGuard

Hitler thought he was just weeks away from beating Russia too before he got its arse handed to him on a plate so i would wait before thinking that Putin might be out.

And this isn't 1940 either, militarily it's like comparing apples to onions, so there really is no comparison.

It would be devastating for Russia if they think "somehow" using men as cannon fodder etc. they will be able to repeat the feats of 1940s. Miniac Adolf Hitler had a lot to do with German defeats in many important battles. Although Miniac Stalin also had a lot to do with Russian defeats in initial stages of the war. As soon as Stalin withdrew from high command and decision making process, the professional military cadre was able to control and reverse the situation.

IMHO, Russia only has deterrence against the US in the nukes laden ICBMs. However, in this digital age the initial stages of war will see lots of cyber and asymmetric variables used to offset many features of the adversary. Men and dogged ground warfare will come many stages later.

Economic warfare against Russia is already going on. Oil prices are down because there is 1% oversupply in the markets. Where are Russia's oil hungry allies i.e. China and India? Building inventories during low oil prices makes lots of sense, why are they not doing it?

Are they real friends of Russia or just sweet talking favor seekers?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Democratic?? Well, I can take your info or the skinny wiki. gives-not exactly a friend of the U.S..

An armed take-over of the parliament, a Russian backed/financed 'party' with less than 4% popular support placed in power with a "parliamentary vote" by that power base...under the watchful eye of Russian troop with their insignia removed.

You call this democratic?

I'm sure the U.S. isn't capable of making every country 'ignore' this "new" Crimean State. Not China, not North Korea, none of the Middle East 'friends' of the U.S., Syria, nor Iran, none of them acknowledge this Crimean Gov't. All due to U.S. pressure?

Yeah right..

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: Xcathdra

Fancy seeing you here

NATO has been successful since its inception.

NATO is a puppet army for the USA where Europe gets to pay the bill

It seems as though that the Europeans are the ones benefitting and USA is paying the bill. Who's the puppet and who's the puppeteer?

and should had been disbanded when the wall game down but NO and now they are looking for a mission to justify their exsistance.

Voila! Vladimir appears right on time. Does Estonians think that NATO made the right choice? You betcha!

I don't think you know what the man on the streets in Europe thinks about NATO because they don't show that on CNN/Fauxnews/MSN but make no mistake we can see what the USA is trying to do with Russia and we know why

The USA isn't trying to "do anything" with Russia other than want them to be a normal European country like the rest of the former Warsaw Pact.

"successful since its inception" at scamming money out of Europe to protect US oil interests

Who produces a larger fraction of oil domestically? Europe, or USA? Who has 'oil interests'?

but i don't blame people like you because even if 99% of Americans wanted all the US foriegn military bases closed that you are being force to pay for then the Zionist bankers would still win the vote.

Zionist bankers like Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Reagan and Carter? How many were bankers?
edit on 18-12-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

What do I think?

1. I smell bull#
2. If warheads/nukes are used, they are for us (the regular people) as the 1% turds will be hiding in their bunkers, like Cheyenne Mountain.
3. Since warheads/nukes are for us and not the elites, then see #1
4. It's fear/propaganda at minimum and out right destruction of the "average" citizen at the worst.

Nukes/warheads are to keep us (the cattle) in check, the elites aren't that worried.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There sure are a lot of 'endgame, endtimes' articles coming out around the same time before the end of the year.

And thats without including all the Climate change, 'Mini-Ice age' articles...
It's one thing when these articles are coming out with gaps of 6 months or 1 year.

It's another thing when they're coming out in the same week.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
THanks for sharing though... that source?

I'm very tempted to believe this is just more war propaganda fudge.

Ryabkov accused "anti-Russian moods" in the US regarding the bill.

...like it isn't obvious that this bill is an all-out declaration of hostility towards Russia, and a clear call for a REGIME CHANGE. This is the bill officially declaring Cold War II, and paving the way to a World War III.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

... but make no mistake we can see what the USA is trying to do with Russia and we know why

Go on. Please tell. Why is the USA doing what it is. Has it anything to do with Russia's slide to a kleptocratic autocracy that is partial to bullying its neighbours and slicing off chinks of other people's countries? Or, is there some other reason?

... that you are being force to pay for then the Zionist bankers would still win the vote.

Oh, right I should have known your pet obsession with those pesky Zionists would be released to devalue yet another discussion. Just how do these Zionists manage to keep plaguing history and causing all this mayhem - and all without anyone actually unmasking them.

Regards

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The US..

Capitalism...

The Zionists...

The only thing missing is der fuehrer and he would be all set.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
where did you see warheads or troops? how about the west moving military hardware into Baltic states and having their nukes in Europe? that's ok right? Russia is the aggressor, but its the west moving in on them.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What is he going to do? Levitate the troops here?

No need for levitation when you have ICBM'S and boomer subs is there?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: haven123

no just creep up with a few of the black hole subs that the USA cant detect and send a few fireworks you're way

That is not an invasion.

That would follow soon enough once the dust settled, that is how it would be done.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Fancy seeing you here

NATO has been successful since its inception.

NATO is a puppet army for the USA where Europe gets to pay the bill and should had been disbanded when the wall game down but NO and now they are looking for a mission to justify their exsistance.

I don't think you know what the man on the streets in Europe thinks about NATO because they don't show that on CNN/Fauxnews/MSN but make no mistake we can see what the USA is trying to do with Russia and we know why

"successful since its inception" at scamming money out of Europe to protect US oil interests but i don't blame people like you because even if 99% of Americans wanted all the US foriegn military bases closed that you are being force to pay for then the Zionist bankers would still win the vote.

Excellent post Virus, the best on this thread so far in my opinion. Thanks for posting the above for sure.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

Not really since he offered absolutely nothing to back his post up with.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

NATO needs to exist but not expand eastwards. In return, Russia can give guarantees that it will not have any acts and ambitions" in the eastern and central European nations. Since 1991, it is the NATO expansion eastwards that pushes Russia to take actions like it is doing in Ukraine. Better to have buffers between the major powers.

Any further expansion of NATO eastwards will push Russia, China, ME (Iran, Iraq, Syria etc.) to form an opposing bloc and run the world into the frictions of another Cold War and waste resources into arms and weapons and instigating wars and troubles around the world.

Humanity deserves better prospects than having another senseless cold war and related tensions.

ps: forgot but here it is........sovereign nation logic arguments have gone stale so they are better off sidelined. thank you!!
edit on 19-12-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

All sovereign nations have a right to determine their own affairs, contrary to the popular belief that Russia can still dictate to former SSR's.

Nations joining NATO occurred because of Russias occupation of them after WWII and russias recent invasions and illegal annexation / occupation of Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia.

Trying to remove the sovereign nation argument is a desperate attempt to justify russias illegal actions and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Not really since he offered absolutely nothing to back his post up with.

First hand knowledge and common sense don't count I figure? And you live in Europe do you?
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 19-12-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Obama just signed a bill pushed by only THREE congressmen to officially resume to Cold War. That is US "democracy".

How would anyone with a minimum of common sense would react to this in in Kremlin? They are facing the world's filthiest bunch of insane control freaks, who just want to land-grab everything that's not theirs.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Russian Military Coup Fears Emerge Amid Rouble Collapse; Putin Laughs Off Alleged Threat

Russian President Vladimir Putin has laughed in the face of an alleged threat that a military coup is brewing to challenge his leadership. Amid the threat of a looming recession and the collapse of Russia's rouble, Mr Putin remains confident that the country will recover from the current economic crisis.

He told reporters in the news conference that Russia does not have a palace so a "palace coup" would be unlikely to happen. Mr Putin said Russia only has the official Kremlin residence and declared it is "well-protected." He further doused fears of a plot of his ouster from leadership by stressing that majority of Russians support him. He believes the people of Russia feel that he is acting in the interests of the Russian majority.

According to Channel News Asia, emerging signs in the past weeks are reportedly indicating the growing discontent among some top officials in the Putin government due to the Russian president's standoff with the West and the impending rouble collapse.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

blah blah blah.

Just do it already
Russia is starting to look like a north korea on steroids.
bite me.

War is not something a spartan society shys away from. They would fare better just being more resonable than us.
So very not impressed or concerned.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join