It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to Retaliate Against the US Over Sanctions, Troops and Warheads Ready

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Too much talk and not enough action. You don't telegraph your #in plans. Give me a break.

Here's an analogy. When you're in the bar and some loud mouth guy gets in your face and starts cussing at you, what do you do? You hit him because you know what's coming.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: spy66

If Russian boots ever threatened US Soil, U.S. Weapons manufacturers wouldn't be able to keep up with demand as nearly every single able-bodied person would take up arms against the imminent threat. America is pretty good at fighting amongst themselves, but you threaten their way of life and you will see people come together in unity like nothing else. Islamist Extremists took down two towers in New York, and nearly every american was baying for muslim blood. The amount of people volunteering for the Armed Forces exploded. Imagine that, 100 fold.

That is the reality of invading the United States.

The possibility of Russians on US soil is only likely when US military machine has been comprehensively defeated in the overseas theaters. Judging by on paper military match up, that has very low probability of occurrence. That can occur only if European NATO turns against the US and Russia joins the lead.

Infact, current geo-politics is all about that i.e. US is trying to thwart any Eurasian power from becoming a dominant challenge to the US. Be it Russia or Germany or coalition of Rus and German. WWI and WWII and Cold War I were all based on this logic.

If Russia decides to fight with US, it's better chances are to launch a very efficient pre-emptive strike and then fight a defensive war in its neighborhood. Even USSR had problems with projecting power in long distances and Russia is not even half as strong.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

If Russian boots ever threatened US Soil, U.S. Weapons manufacturers wouldn't be able to keep up with demand as nearly every single able-bodied person would take up arms against the imminent threat. America is pretty good at fighting amongst themselves, but you threaten their way of life and you will see people come together in unity like nothing else. Islamist Extremists took down two towers in New York, and nearly every american was baying for muslim blood. The amount of people volunteering for the Armed Forces exploded. Imagine that, 100 fold.

That is the reality of invading the United States.

You have no Clue as to what the American People would do in such a situation. Nobody does.

If you look at the big Picture. It would hurt you more to resist Russia then it would cost Russia to keep Your resistance from stopping. As long as you resist you are no problem for Russian ge-political advansment elswhere in the world.

All Russia needs to do is keep bombing Your factories, energy powerplants, stores, roads, cargo ships and railways. All they need to do is keep you from rebuilding a society again.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Russia would use what ever means they have to take you out. Bombers and drones, SU25s, SU 34s, SU 27s and SU 35s, MIG 29s and 35s. Helis. MLRS, artilary. And then they would take Your guns and use them against you.

So I guess the US and their superior air power just decides to sit at home while all of this is happening?

I guess all our navy ships are at their bases, and the crews on them are at home because that is the only way that would ever happen, and even then it is very doubtful that would ever happen. But creating a fantasy is fun isn't it, because that is all it would be a fantasy.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

They would burn Your crops, burn Your farms, Burn Your cities, cut Your electricity, cut of Your water supply. And Shut Down you internet. Shut Down cable TV, Shut Down Walmart and MC Donalds.

Somebody just watched Red Dawn didn't they?

This is the real world and not Fantasy Island...you should learn the difference.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

...yet at the same time it`s as democratic as it gets, it`s people voting for what they actual want..

Sure it was, so why didn't they have the choice to stay as part of Ukraine if it was so democratic?

You see when the only two choices you have are join RUssia, and join Russia what choice do you have?

Now how about you show us where they had the decision to stay as part of Ukraine on that ballot...

Oh wait they didn't offer that as part of the ballot...so you have two choices and they both have the same outcome...join Russia and leave Ukraine, yep that's democracy at it's finest...so sad.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Putin enough to play with sharpers card is time to turn the table and beat bastards candelabra cdn1.bigcommerce.com... in the head

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Russia would use what ever means they have to take you out. Bombers and drones, SU25s, SU 34s, SU 27s and SU 35s, MIG 29s and 35s. Helis. MLRS, artilary. And then they would take Your guns and use them against you.

So I guess the US and their superior air power just decides to sit at home while all of this is happening?

I guess all our navy ships are at their bases, and the crews on them are at home because that is the only way that would ever happen, and even then it is very doubtful that would ever happen. But creating a fantasy is fun isn't it, because that is all it would be a fantasy.

Hey. I just said "if". I never said it would happen. Know the difference.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

In my dreams but facts are that if you plot all the US military bases on a globle then it looks like the world has cancer and the military bases in Europe are used to hold a gun to our heads. Yes I want to see the US leave Europe alone because we were getting on just fine with Russia untill the USA financed the far right in the Ukraine.

The USA does not have freinds and if China/Russia and a few others attacked the USA and Isreal at the same time whilst telling Europe to come get some if they want some then you would see just how few freinds the USA realy has.

David Carmeron and his big gob would soon shut up and or throat slitting freinds in Saudia Arabia would turn on the US military bases to stop themselves being drawn in.

Sure it was, so why didn't they have the choice to stay as part of Ukraine if it was so democratic?

Yes the people elected a Russian puppet in free and fair elections but the far right Nazi's used force to put paid to that.

You seem to have a very selective memory

edit on 18-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

NATO has been successful since its inception.

The same cant be said of the warsaw pact, the soviet union and now Russia.

As for nations abandoning the US - wishful thinking on your part. Why?

We come back to NATO.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Fancy seeing you here

NATO is a puppet army for the USA where Europe gets to pay the bill and should had been disbanded when the wall game down but NO and now they are looking for a mission to justify their exsistance.

I don't think you know what the man on the streets in Europe thinks about NATO because they don't show that on CNN/Fauxnews/MSN but make no mistake we can see what the USA is trying to do with Russia and we know why

"successful since its inception" at scamming money out of Europe to protect US oil interests but i don't blame people like you because even if 99% of Americans wanted all the US foriegn military bases closed that you are being force to pay for then the Zionist bankers would still win the vote.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: Xcathdra

Fancy seeing you here

NATO is a puppet army for the USA where Europe gets to pay the bill and should had been disbanded when the wall game down but NO and now they are looking for a mission to justify their exsistance.

I don't think you know what the man on the streets in Europe thinks about NATO because they don't show that on CNN/Fauxnews/MSN but make no mistake we can see what the USA is trying to do with Russia and we know why

"successful since its inception" at scamming money out of Europe to protect US oil interests but i don't blame people like you because even if 99% of Americans wanted all the US foriegn military bases closed that you are being force to pay for then the Zionist bankers would still win the vote.

NATO is its own state and Government.

You should check up on Gladio B and NATOS staybehind government. If some People believe there is a shadow government. NATOS Gladio B is it.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
See this board has a respawn function....

My point is, to CLARIFY for those who dont understand:
What Putin must/need to do is

1: Go against the current paradigm
2: Buy new shoes and change the path
The one that the world is walking today is full of bumps,
stopsigns, speedcameras, tollboths and on and on....

He has the world against him, yet he doesnt really need it.
But if he change the way to do things, i bet the world
will need HIM...

Now, all this is based on the notion that what HE
says about the situation is the truth....
edit on 2014/12/18 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

He has the world against him, yet he doesnt really need it.

Well thats funny because Putins personal suport from his people is much higher than Obama could ever dream about and a group of nations that are not againt him are the BRICKS and that includes the worlds number one economic super power known as China.

You see when it comes to the USA the worlds comunity often includes just the five usual puppet like the UK and France.

Hitler thought he was just weeks away from beating Russia too before he got its arse handed to him on a plate so i would wait before thinking that Putin might be out.

Tomorrow Mr Putin is making a big speech which could be pegging the currency to Gold and then lets see how bad he is doing

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Obama didn't have the luxury of imprisoning or assassinating anyone who didn't carry his line.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Obama didn't have the luxury of imprisoning or assassinating anyone who didn't carry his line.

Kinda sounds nice but the USA has a higher percentage of people in jail than anyone else in the world and we know it breaks international laws using tourch and who keeps bumping the bankers off ever other week.

Execution style killings by the police on the streets was something thats "Made in the USA" and the police state puts Hitlers SS Guards to shame.

Obama and his fake birth certificate might not be your best example to use

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

[Self-moderating, I won't lower myself to poking at the poster rather than his arguments]

Your arguments are incredibly flawed. I have neither the desire nor inclination to get into yet another circular argument with you, so I won't.

Good day.
edit on 18-12-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: Self-moderation

edit on 18-12-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Propaganda and lies are probobly ALL over this situation...

For all we know, the forces that play in Ukrain might verry
well be russian, but then again they could just as likely
be outside forces palying russians...

The first thing that happens in war, the TRUTH runs a way...
edit on 2014/12/18 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

Except Putin has already stated numerous times now that Russian military forces are in Ukraine as "volunteers".

Its the same lie Putin used with regards to non insignia troops in Ukraine (Crimea). They turned out to be Russian military.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hitler thought he was just weeks away from beating Russia too before he got its arse handed to him on a plate so i would wait before thinking that Putin might be out.

And this isn't 1940 either, militarily it's like comparing apples to onions, so there really is no comparison.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join