It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State (ISIS) releases a Guide to Buying and Selling Female Slaves

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Why there isn't a major uproar about issues like this is beyond me.

The Research and Fatwa Department of the Islamic State (ISIS) has released a pamphlet with ‘Questions and Answers on Taking Captives and Slaves.’

This, like most other atrocities are just to much reality for some.

“Question 1: What is al-sabi?
“Al-Sabi is a woman from among ahl al-harb [the people of war] who has been captured by Muslims.

Nothing to see here sheeple, after all, we can watch a snake eat a person and eat popcorn.

“Question 5: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive immediately after taking possession [of her]?

“If she is a virgin, he [her master] can have intercourse with her immediately after taking possession of her. However, is she isn’t, her uterus must be purified [first]…”

But hey, who wants to ruin their morning coffee?

“Question 13: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female slave who has not reached puberty?

“It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn’t reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse; however if she is not fit for intercourse, then it is enough to enjoy her without intercourse.”

Source
Source
Source

But hey, The 'Voice' is on and I have to buy all my Christmas presents. Besides, I have not seen this on the TV!
Nothing to see, move along

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Lets not call attention to Extraordinary Rendition (kidnapping) or secret torture sites either.

Especially when they are about to release another innocuous report that supposedly will detail all that stuff.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Lets not call attention to Extraordinary Rendition (kidnapping) or secret torture sites either.

Especially when they are about to release another innocuous report that supposedly will detail all that stuff.

I am unfamiliar, could you please share what that report is?

Thank you

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I am unfamiliar, could you please share what that report is?

Thank you

It's a "you think ISIS is bad, but the US is the root of all evil" deflection from the topic of the thread.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Wow, your response is a CIA torture report of these same animals?

In the twenty first century this stuff is happening, unbelievable.
This is what they want to bring to the streets of the world, and your position is to ignore it.

If people have any doubts that humanity could revert to barbarisms worse than the dark ages, here is the proof that shatters it.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Why isn't their an uproar?

#1. The current political climate is one of tolerance of any non-western culture and even glorification of any non-western cultural practice. So we ignore the appalling behavior of the Islamic State and call them loving and peaceful.

#2. Western culture is in total denial that slavery exists anymore. Western culture only thinks slavery is when a white person has a black slave. Any other forms of slavery are invisible to western culture who is in deep denial that it even currently exists.

#3. Glorification of sexual slavery in video games, and mass media. The current western culture makes sexual slavery appear to be gratifying and enjoyable for both sexes, ignoring the reality of the awful brutality of it.

#4. In the USA, the Muslim religion can do no wrong in he eyes of the political class. So torturing and raping women and children is ignored and swept under the rug pretending it is not endorsed by the Koran and by Mohammed himself who raped a 9 year old "wife", personally killed hundreds of "infidels", and endorsed the taking of slaves.

edit on 10Tue, 09 Dec 2014 10:04:25 -0600am120912amk092 by grandmakdw because: spelling

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What is it about Muslim men and their sheer hatred of women? Are they really so weak and feeble that we women pose such a threat as to deserve this kind of treatment? And yet these same rapists and control freaks spout how much they "respect" women. Islam appears to be a cult, totally geared towards male domination and the control of all women

When will women be safe and free?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There is nothing Islamic about any of this.

But some of you live in a fantasy land where us Muslims are the boogeyman.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why do we not hear from the national organization of women? Oh yeah, they only fight the imaginary war on women, not the people that truly look at woman like cattle.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I often hear Christian missionaries criticizing Islam and accusing it because Islam permitted slavery, and saying that this is a transgression against man’s freedom and rights. How can we respond to these people?.
Praise be to Allaah.
Discussing slavery and asking questions about it on the part of those who promote Christianity and try to divert people from following the religion of Islam is something that annoys the wise person and makes him point the finger of accusation towards the ulterior motives that lie behind these questions.

That is because slavery is well established in Judaism and Christianity, where it has taken unjust forms. They have many books which discuss that in detail and condone it. Therefore it makes you wonder: how can these churchmen call people to Christianity when Christianity condones and legitimizes slavery?

In other words: how can they stir up an issue when they themselves are up to their necks in it?!

The issue of slavery is completely different when discussed from the angles of Christianity and Islam, and when compared with the situation that prevailed at the advent of Islam.

Hence we must discuss this topic in some detail with reference to what is said in Judaism, Christianity and contemporary culture on this matter, then we will speak of slavery in Islam.

Many lies have been fabricated about Islam on this topic, at a time when criminals with lengthy track records are safe and nobody points a finger at them.

Islam and slavery:

Islam affirms that Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, created man fully accountable, and enjoined duties upon him, to which reward and punishment are connected on the basis of man’s free will and choice.

No human being has the right to restrict this freedom or take away that choice unlawfully; whoever dares to do that is a wrongdoer and oppressor.

This is one of the basic principles of Islam. When the question is asked: why does Islam permit slavery? We reply emphatically and without shame that slavery is permitted in Islam, but we should examine the matter with fairness and with the aim of seeking the truth, and we should examine the details of the rulings on slavery in Islam, with regard to the sources and reasons for it, and how to deal with the slave and how his rights and duties are equal to those of the free man, and the ways in which he may earn his freedom, of which there are many in sharee’ah, whilst also taking into consideration the new types of slavery in this world which is pretending to be civilized, modern and progressive.

if any of you feel like reading about "slavery and Islam " the following is from website who's works house some of the most respected scholars .. so in other words this is strait from the horses mouth .

islamqa.info...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Carry on.

Charlie,
Are you a converted Muslim or a born and raised Arab Muslim?

I only ask because I have a friend from the Virgin Islands that is a convert and does not treat his wife and daughters like property.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Like begets like. "These animals" aren't the ones being tortured, Combatants captured on the field of battle are.

Besides, every country on the planet has rapists and murderers. I guess we should torture them all, unless of course they don't have oil reserves.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The UN Needs to pass laws with consequence and the world needs to go in and take back all the territories, ie stadiums taken over by the criminals, and rescue the people being held hostage by these criminals, and rescue all women and all children from the hands of anyone who abuses them world wide. PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD.

AND NOW!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: phyllida
What is it about Muslim men and their sheer hatred of women? Are they really so weak and feeble that we women pose such a threat as to deserve this kind of treatment? And yet these same rapists and control freaks spout how much they "respect" women. Islam appears to be a cult, totally geared towards male domination and the control of all women

When will women be safe and free?

Read some of the books written by Muslim women about life in Muslim countries.

The boys are raised as little princes, very rarely disciplined and given everything they desire

Parents even purchase whores for the boys if they want them.

If a boy has a sister and the sister has something the boy wants, she must give it to him. Boys are permitted to take anything they wish that belongs to their sister. They can even take away something the sister is eating. One example in a book by an Saudi princess is that she was eating an apple and her brother wanted it so she had to give it to him.

Men are raised as spoiled self centered louts with absolutely no expectation of self control.

They are also raised to take whatever they want from anyone weaker than them or from any woman
and that there will be no consequences whatsoever from harming a woman or
taking anything at all from her.

They are raised to see women as servants to their every whim and to see them as no more important than a car one drives.

It is deeply ingrained in the Islamic culture for men to
1. be completely and totally self centered
2. to have absolutely no self control
3. to think of women as objects to serve their every whim
4. to have no compassion for others

Manhood is defined as taking what you want without any thought of others or of the consequences to others.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: phyllida

I would gladly support CIA rendition and torture for these beasts of the earth.

Rapists, pedophiles, cannibals, slavers, and horrendous mass murderers are very low on my sympathy list. This group practices and promotes ALL of these abominations.

They are not fit to live in a civilized society.

edit on 9-12-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Carry on.

i hear you on that !

Takbir !

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

It's a "you think ISIS is bad, but the US is the root of all evil" deflection from the topic of the thread.

Spare me. There is no ISIS, just Syria.

"ASSAD must go", right?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Like begets like. "These animals" aren't the ones being tortured, Combatants captured on the field of battle are.

Besides, every country on the planet has rapists and murderers. I guess we should torture them all, unless of course they don't have oil reserves.

Not every country institutionalizes rape, sexual slavery, and dehumanization of women

and codifies it in their major religion.

link   
This is disgusting! Why aren't women taking a firmer hand in raising their little boys to NOT have this mindset?

Rape, abuse of a woman (the weaker sex) slavery of captives, wow this sounds like the book of Deuteronomy and Leviticus in Old Testament times, I guess that's where this so called 'Religion' is, stuck there.

God, let them evolve.

link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Converted pal.

However I know many from the Middle East and the East who would never condone this Wahhabi fantasy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join