It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State (ISIS) releases a Guide to Buying and Selling Female Slaves

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
There is nothing Islamic about any of this.

But some of you live in a fantasy land where us Muslims are the boogeyman.

Carry on.

First of all, it is in their name. Second, if there is "nothing Muslim" about this, why are you Muslims not doing everything in your power to rid the world of this evil, that even you admit exists? The weight of the entire Muslim world can come down on a guy who draws a cartoon or even makes the most miniscule criticism of Islam that is infintesmilly smaller than what Christians and Jews face every day (criticisms of their culture and religion) why are you not doing the same for these devils committing attrocities in your religions name?

And for all you who bury your head in the sand and cry "Christians did this a thousand years ago!" Well guess what? That was a thousand years ago. There is not a meaningfully sized group of Christian terrorists (if there are any at all) that is committing genocide against non Christians and Christians not of their own denomination just like ISIS, Al Quida, Taliban, Hezbollah etc. is doing right now, so your point is moot. And if you still argue an eye for an eye, then you cannot claim to be for or be an a proponent of peace in the world and deserve everything that terrorists truly deserve right alongside them.
edit on 10-12-2014 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You must leave the underdeveloped countries to develop by themselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000

There is nothing Islamic about any of this.

But some of you live in a fantasy land where us Muslims are the boogeyman.

Carry on.

Islam is as bad as Christianity, Judaism, Scientology, Hinduism and every other faith on the planet. You are all a bane to mankind, you are all boogeymen and should be removed..!!

You denounce religion in the same breath as calling for a religious war?

What manner of madness is that?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

why are you not doing the same for these devils committing attrocities in your religions name?

Have you taken a peek at who is doing the bulk of the actual marching against, shooting at, and dying by ISIS? You know, the actual people facing them on the actual battlefield? Hint, just in case you haven't: It's not Christians, Jews, Hindus, or anyone else.

It's Muslims.

Perhaps a better question would be: why are you not noticing that? Too inconvenient for your story line?

edit on 2014/12/10 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jainine

That and the fact that ALL SLAVE CHILDREN male and female become part of the purchase. So when a slave becomes pregnant, their children are also sold into slavery and that means sexual exploitation of male babies as well as girls.

Infant males will never reach the age of maturity, but from birth to death they can be used anally for pedophiles using them in the name of religious piousness.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Funny your post above my last one went ignored...?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In Islam there is no enslavery , Here is what Islamic holy book '' Quran '' instructs to what to do with the captives,

([47:4] If you encounter (in war) those who disbelieve, you may strike the necks. If you take them as captives you may set them free or ransom them, until the war ends.)

The verse speaks about what to do only during the war , not after the war or before the war .. clearly the verse says
'' until the war ends ''
edit on 10-12-2014 by newincubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: nenothtu

Funny your post above my last one went ignored...?

I'm sure there is an answer for it.

I reckon it's just supper time in some time zones.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Actually their name is DAESH...

The only people who refer to this group as Islamic State is the West & Israel...

Everything else you said is falsified nonsense.
Many Muslims are fighting DAESH as we speak.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
There is an uproar.

Not really sure where you are...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This ISIS cult , the Zombie factory is spreading Arabic culture in the name of Islam , Islamic holy book Quran gives testimony to it. 48:26]

[48:26] While those who disbelieved were enraged, and their hearts were filled with the pride of the days of ignorance, God blessed His messenger and the believers with peaceful contentment, and directed them to uphold the word of righteousness. This is what they well deserved. God is fully aware of all things.

Note , ( Those who disbelieved were enraged ), means those Arabs who were enraged when Muhammad called them to stop burying their baby girls, and stop humiliating women by enslaving them .

Note , (The days of ignorance ) means the days those Arabs does not have a book to get enlightenment /

Yes Arabs could not inject their culture to Islamic Holy book ''Quran'' so they invented lies in the name of Mohammad and named it the Sayings of Mohammed and then returned back to the same genocides, that they have been committing in the days of Ignorance .

That has nothing to do with ISLAM

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jainine

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
Why aren't women taking a firmer hand in raising their little boys to NOT have this mindset?

Really? Blame the victim? Women are treated as second class citizens and don't even have the same legal rights as men. They are mistreated and are 'put in their place' by men all of their life. They don't have the power or the authority to raise the children not to have that mindset. They are beaten for disagreeing with their husbands or for disagreeing with their version of Islam.

You know, I debated with myself on responding to this post at all. The "I hate Muslims" crowd is going to whine and strain that what I have to say "simply isn't true - I read a website! I know better!", and the feminists are just going to say "that just isn't the way it is at all!" which is a funny reaction to me. By their own admission, feminists are not Muslim, so how in the hell would they know?

Anyhow, in Islam, women are not treated like men, because women are NOT men. A Muslim man can marry a Christian or Jewish woman legally, but a Muslim woman cannot marry a Christian or Jewish man legally. Bummer, huh?

In Islam, a husband is legally bound to support his wife, provide her a house (that's one house per wife, for those who are counting), and take care of her needs even to the point of hiring a maid for her if she wants one. Now, let that sink in. Under Islamic law, a woman doesn't even have to keep house. He has to provide her with a bride-price, which is hers to keep, even in the event of a divorce.

What is he entitled to in return for that support? What can he legally expect from a wife? An heir. That's it. She is expected to provide an heir. Period.

What happens if either of them fail to meet their legal obligations? What is their legal recourse?

Divorce. Either party can sue for divorce. That's right, even the women.

Beating for disagreeing with her husband? Nope. Not legal grounds. She can divorce him for that.

Muslim women have a lot more power over the home and everything in it (including the kids) than you give them credit for.

edit on 2014/12/10 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: chuck258

Actually their name is DAESH...

The only people who refer to this group as Islamic State is the West & Israel...

I can't bring myself to call them "Islamic State" because they are neither - they are not Islamic, and they are not a state. I generally call them ISIS instead, because it amuses me that they picked that name themselves at one time, yet it is the name of a mushrikun goddess from long ago.

I think it fits.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So you choose to ignore the fact that sexual slavery, gender inequality and rape as a form of punishment are ALL DETAILED AND ENDORSED BY THE KORAN.

But no, go back to being a Muslim apologist with your eyes shut and your fingers in your ears.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: newincubus

Actually....

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."

Qur'an (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good"

Qur'an (24:32) - "And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..."

Qur'an (2:178) - "O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female."

Qur'an (16:75) - "Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal? (By no means
praise be to Allah."

And I haven't even quoted the Hadiths yet.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The Muslims who are fighting ISIL, ISIL, ISZILLA whatever they call themselves these days are moderate Muslims.
The have read the Koran used their common sense and reasoning skills and said "woah, let's tone this down a notch" and (probably) have just one wife, do not endorse sexual slavery, child marriage or pedophillia.

ISIS, on the other hand, have taken the Koran and followed it to the letter in the most extreme ways imaginable.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here's your REAL war on women.

I can't believe how vile American politics has become.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Will USA ever take responsibility for creating ISIS by supporting Syrian Rebels with 500 million congress approved dollars ?

Will US every have anything to say on the subject ?

Will those who support US ever have anything say on the subject ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join