It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State (ISIS) releases a Guide to Buying and Selling Female Slaves

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
There is nothing Islamic about any of this.

But some of you live in a fantasy land where us Muslims are the boogeyman.

Carry on.

Charlie,
Are you a converted Muslim or a born and raised Arab Muslim?

I only ask because I have a friend from the Virgin Islands that is a convert and does not treat his wife and daughters like property.

You are right, there is a big difference between western convert muslims

and muslims born and raised in Islamic countries.

It is because the men who converted were taught civilized behavior as children and
know slavery, torture, child brides etc are wrong and evil.

The converts also were raised to have self control and to have compassion for others.

All this is quite different from the muslim raised in an Islamic country

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Why do we not hear from the national organization of women? Oh yeah, they only fight the imaginary war on women, not the people that truly look at woman like cattle.

Because NOW is a wing of the Democratic Party

The Democratic Party see's the behavior of Islamic raised men as part of their culture

and feel that the culture should be respected at all costs,

even to the torture, sexual slavery, and murder of women as a routine part of the culture.

They are blinded by political correctness.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: intrptr
Lets not call attention to Extraordinary Rendition (kidnapping) or secret torture sites either.

Especially when they are about to release another innocuous report that supposedly will detail all that stuff.

I am unfamiliar, could you please share what that report is?

Thank you

Judge ruling for CIA to release "torture files" following 911 to find the "terrors". Its a very big deal here. (imo) This thread seeks to outshine that by vetting all the crime against children occurring in the "Muslim" world.

And if not, then convenient timing on OP's part.

Google search results

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
The UN Needs to pass laws with consequence and the world needs to go in and take back all the territories, ie stadiums taken over by the criminals, and rescue the people being held hostage by these criminals, and rescue all women and all children from the hands of anyone who abuses them world wide. PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD.

AND NOW!

But they won't because political correctness worships original cultural practices above all else.

The liberal crowd says that if it is part of one's native culture than no one else should interfere, and right now the liberal crowd is in control.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Every time I read this or something else I'm horrified beyond because this is not my world. No one in my world ever tolerates any form of harm and ALL WOULD STOP AND DROP EVERYTHING (ALL, WORK, PLAY, SHOPPING, EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR CHILD CARE) AND STOP ANYTHING THAT HARMS OR ENSLAVES ANOTHER, BIG OR SMALL THE SECOND IT HAPPENED!

That is sanity. But I can't change this insanity because when I speak up horrified, just told I'm nuts or paranoid, no one seems to get it.

If you don't stand for the right thing, you inherit what you've stood for. There are infinite ugly twisted up realms going down the one highway, ever so much worse in levels than this, and there are infinite eutopia's going up the other highway.

And what you stand for determines you next spot in a realm.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: phyllida
What is it about Muslim men and their sheer hatred of women? Are they really so weak and feeble that we women pose such a threat as to deserve this kind of treatment? And yet these same rapists and control freaks spout how much they "respect" women. Islam appears to be a cult, totally geared towards male domination and the control of all women

When will women be safe and free?

Read some of the books written by Muslim women about life in Muslim countries.

The boys are raised as little princes, very rarely disciplined and given everything they desire

Parents even purchase whores for the boys if they want them.

If a boy has a sister and the sister has something the boy wants, she must give it to him. Boys are permitted to take anything they wish that belongs to their sister. They can even take away something the sister is eating. One example in a book by an Saudi princess is that she was eating an apple and her brother wanted it so she had to give it to him.

Men are raised as spoiled self centered louts with absolutely no expectation of self control.

They are also raised to take whatever they want from anyone weaker than them or from any woman
and that there will be no consequences whatsoever from harming a woman or
taking anything at all from her.

They are raised to see women as servants to their every whim and to see them as no more important than a car one drives.

It is deeply ingrained in the Islamic culture for men to
1. be completely and totally self centered
2. to have absolutely no self control
3. to think of women as objects to serve their every whim
4. to have no compassion for others

Manhood is defined as taking what you want without any thought of others or of the consequences to others.

really ? because i have plenty of Muslim friends , including my self ! who treat there daughters as gems ! i would sooner drop kick my son then harm one hair on my little girls head ! but you said one key word in all that Rubbish CULTURE big separation from Islam , but people fail to separate the two .

many cultural practices violate woman's rights !

have you ever been to Russia ? well i have my wife is Russian , and the woman there are treated like dogs ! it makes me sick , (not saying all of Russia is that way towards woman ) that was something i experienced. even still i don't point fingers and assume .

get real !

women are oppressed in many different countries under many differing circumstances.

just some food for thought !

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

The politicians say that only because the people LET THEM! It's the people I'm worried about, they need to shout out nonstop until its changed.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

Carry on.

i hear you on that !

Takbir !

That meme says it all my friend...
Won't convince many here though.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: phyllida
What is it about Muslim men and their sheer hatred of women? Are they really so weak and feeble that we women pose such a threat as to deserve this kind of treatment? And yet these same rapists and control freaks spout how much they "respect" women. Islam appears to be a cult, totally geared towards male domination and the control of all women

When will women be safe and free?

Well this probably gonna surprise you but rules for taking slaves and having sex with them are taken from the Bible As well.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

Carry on.

i hear you on that !

Takbir !

That meme says it all my friend...
Won't convince many here though.

Probably right.
Just remember that meme when some nut with a gun shoots up a school.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Carry on.

Charlie,
Are you a converted Muslim or a born and raised Arab Muslim?

I only ask because I have a friend from the Virgin Islands that is a convert and does not treat his wife and daughters like property.

You are right, there is a big difference between western convert muslims

and muslims born and raised in Islamic countries.

It is because the men who converted were taught civilized behavior as children and
know slavery, torture, child brides etc are wrong and evil.

The converts also were raised to have self control and to have compassion for others.

All this is quite different from the muslim raised in an Islamic country

really ? lol because Islam thought me self control and to have love and compassion for others ....
Prior to me becoming Muslim i could care less about the man to my right ! one wrong look and POW ! right in the kisser
i don't think it has anything to do with Islam , but rather culture practices.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Not every country institutionalizes rape, sexual slavery, and dehumanization of women

ISIS is a country, then? Or a figment of imaginary conditioning by the media?

Like every scapegoat the US promotes to justify invading other nations, "ISIS" is just the latest in a long line.

This time it was invented to justify the direct violation of Syria's airspace to bomb their country. Oh, and to bomb Iraq (for the fourth time).

If you live long enough you will see how the US government makes a habit of this.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
This is disgusting! Why aren't women taking a firmer hand in raising their little boys to NOT have this mindset?

Rape, abuse of a woman (the weaker sex) slavery of captives, wow this sounds like the book of Deuteronomy and Leviticus in Old Testament times, I guess that's where this so called 'Religion' is, stuck there.

God, let them evolve.

The Muslim religion in countries like Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Syria is stuck in the 14th century. Yes, totally stuck and want to see the rest of the world return to 14th century values and ideals. They see slavery as desirable and as a necessary institution.

The converted Muslims in western countries who have not been radicalized are quite different and have moved on to a 21st century form of Islam which is kinder and less rooted in the oppression of women, or the need to forcibly convert through pain of death everyone in the world.

What we now have is 2 forms of Islam. We need to acknowledge that. What needs to be radically changed is the form of Islam that we now see rising up in the middle east which finds slavery, torture, murder, rape as fundamental symbols of their faith.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yet this barbaric view of women is endemic in Islamic countries, interesting that. Surely just a coincidence though, right?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
1 google search: Page one of thousands....

UNODC - Human Trafficking
www.unodc.org...
... involves the procurement for financial or other material benefit of illegal entry ... 12 November 2012 Prevent migrant smuggling to reduce human trafficking ... 17 October 2012 Human trafficking under spotlight at Conference of Parties meeting .... International community broadens efforts to help victims of human trafficking.
Human Trafficking | Citizens for Community Values
www.ccv.org...
Overview of Human Trafficking After drug dealing, human trafficking is the ... Three elements necessary to meet trafficking definition: ... The victims were given pills to avoid pregnancy and pregnancies were terminated with home abortions. ... trafficking for the purpose of forced labor, and illegally confiscating passports for ...
The-SC-STOP-Human-Trafficking-Meetup-Group
www.meetup.com...
Meet! with "SC STOP Human Trafficking", other community coalitions and ... that trafficked women and girls are victims, and not perpetrators, of the illegal sex ...
Globalization and Human Trafficking: The collision of worlds
www.du.edu...
See the world, meet new people and earn a stable income! .... awareness of the problem, to prevent trafficking, and to protect victims and ... elimination of human trafficking can the global community and law .... of illegal sex-trafficking activities.
June 2007 “Trafficking In Persons” Report - US Department of State
www.state.gov...
challenge, and all nations that are resolved to end human trafficking have a strong partner in the .... highlight efforts of the international community, and to encourage .... locked in the ship's hold along with three tons of illegally poached crab. Another disturbing .... making significant efforts to meet the minimum standards are ...
The Salvation Army of Greater Cleveland: Anti-Human Trafficking
www.use.salvationarmy.org...
The Salvation Army Of Northeast Ohio's Efforts To Stop Human Trafficking ... mission - to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and meet human needs in His name without ... Trafficking in persons (TIP) is the illegal commerce in human beings. ... Human Trafficking Task Force: This task force consists of community organizations ...
Anti-Trafficking Program - Safe Horizon
www.safehorizon.org...
It is the illegal trade in human beings through recruitment or abduction, ... one another through building a community, taking on various anti-trafficking ... ATP can provide tailored trainings and presentations to meet the needs of many audiences. ... Safe Horizon is a member of the Alliance to End Slavery and Trafficking ...
Human Trafficking Into and Within the United States: A Review - ASPE
aspe.hhs.gov...
This comprehensive review of current literature on human trafficking into and .... In 2000, the international community developed and agreed to a definition for ... 3 of the United Nations Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in .... Youth peddlers also may be abandoned or deserted if they do not meet their ...
Human Trafficking: 20 Things You Can Do Today To Stop It - Linda ...
www.dts.edu...
Jan 15, 2012 ... The crime of human trafficking reflects a powerful clash of spiritual forces. ... sex trafficking and trafficking for forced labor) is tied with the illegal arms .... hall meeting, or benefit your community by providing a workshop for law ...
Human Trafficking - United Methodist Women
www.unitedmethodistwomen.org...
second largest criminal activity behind the sale of illegal arms. As advocates ... churches and community partners as advocates to end human trafficking. By joining ... Meet with store managers to encourage such products as offerings in your.
edit on am1231amTue, 09 Dec 2014 10:52:54 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

Yes you are a convert.

Read my previous post.

There are now two very distinct forms of Islam

One in the middle eastern countries which longs for the return of 14th century values to be imposed upon the world.

And one in western countries and among converts that has taken the best of Islam into the 21st century.

It is the form that sees slavery, rape, torture, beheading as fundamental to the practice of the "true faith" that is so dangerous to the entire world and their behavior actually defiles the rest of the Muslim world and defiles Muhammad in the eyes of the entire world.

edit on 10Tue, 09 Dec 2014 10:55:18 -0600am120912amk092 by grandmakdw because: sp

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This whole subject just sickens me, I think of the Millions who go missing each year worldwide. It is also horrendous how people are tricked into the promise of a better life when in fact they are instead kidnapped, and held against their will for nefarious and evil purposes.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

There has been numerous Female Islamic leaders...
How many Female Presidents have you had?

You know rapists are hung and beheaded in Islamic countries...
My country gives rapists a new name & address...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: TheLaughingGod

There has been numerous Female Islamic leaders...
How many Female Presidents have you had?

You know rapists are hung and beheaded in Islamic countries...
My country gives rapists a new name & address...

You have not commented on the differences
between the form of Islam that is in the middle east that thinks
slavery, child "brides", beheading and forcible conversion upon pain of death as
defiling the the name of Muhammad and the faith.

Are these truly Muslims who believe these horrendous things are part of the faith, or are they defilers of the faith?

Or are the true Muslims the ones who believe in compassion, true respect for women, and
freedom of religion?

(post by jimmyx removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join