It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ancient alien narrative?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This isn't about proving or disproving it. For sake of argument let's assume it's the truth. What is a linear timeline of the major, alien inspired events that shaped human history and genetics?

I'm curious about this theory and see many people talk about it here. So, can anyone actually put it into a narrative? A story of what happened and why? Here's your chance. Let me start it off for you.

Did the Annunaki, or "Pleiadians", arrive on Earth 200,000 years ago? Did they genetically alter indigenous hominids (hence the missing link)?
If so, then what happened between 200,000 BC and 3,000 BC? Why did civilization only erupt 5,000 years ago if the aliens were tampering with human DNA for 195,000 years prior? Were they just bad geneticists? Did they keep humans for slaves for eons (if so, then answer what they would need primitive slaves for if they're interstellar beings)? Did they destroy previous human civilizations due to their impurity or impiety? Perhaps they arrived here after the Ice Age and then began tampering with human DNA 12,000 years ago? Why did they then "leave" into the background? What is their purpose for us as their experiment? etc.

And if there are multiple alien species visiting Earth, as is claimed, then how come only one alien species had the right to imprint themselves on us (make us into their image)? What about all the other species?

My questions are just to get you started. Tell the full story of what you believe.

I'm not trying to attack anyone or look for an argument, just want to know what these theorists think happened and if anyone can put it into a linear, rational timeline. Can you even do it? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
well, i don't know. But what I do know is that the Ancients Alien narrator needs to find new words to use besides "AND IF SO". It's like they plug things into a mad lib or something. Seriously.

oh, and about the visitors--it's the fallen exiled angels. It fits perfectly. Call them whatever you'd like.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

A lot of this idea comes from the tablets out of ancient Iraq and the interpretation of what they say which is in the hands of a few.

I was not unhappy with Sitchin until I heard someone saw that rothschild had financed his research - which immediately put sit chin on the back burner for me.

However the ancient alien seems to be a concept from all over the world doesn't it. We have the mythology which seems to be proved correct periodically with archaeological finds and from this we get the Gods, Heros etc etc people with super human abilities. We also have the Indian sacred scriptures telling us about aerial battles and the ships they built in the past. The list goes on and on. Also technology gives a group superhuman ability which links back to what some think the Atlanteans had. Certainly the stone age builders had a capability that is incredible and still above our ability to build today, especially with the size of the newest slab found recently at Baalbek.

Doesn't it boil down simply to either: an advanced rase of homo sapiens that has disappeared due to its own warfare or the Earth's ability to wrench land up and drop it down and the sea simply covering parts and periodically uncovering other parts of land? Or someone humanlike that had the ability to travel the cosmos? That has merit for me on one point, the difference between humans. We have the Chinese (Asian look), the Black African look and the caucasian look so how is it we don't all look the same - one can explain the black body due to the heat in africa but not so much the asian body. We do appear to be very different even with hundreds of years of interbreeding. Did this come from different aliens and their interbreeding with us? Who knows - great thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

So, can anyone actually put it into a narrative?

In the beginning man was stupid so ET decided to come down to Earth and build lots of stuff that was too hard for the stupid man to build , ET became woven into Human stories and were looked upon as gods , ET kept helping man and have been quietly guiding mankind ever since.

Aliens later created Giorgio Tsoukalos to explain all of this to stupid mans ancestors.

Is such a thing even possible ?

edit on 8-12-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I believe alot of the ancient aliens are just from the future or just humans from another timeline. However the thought that stargates to countless worlds in our galaxy used to be open on earth until the future people/another timeline people showed up and got rid of them all.

I believe they then manipulated human DNA to cut us off from psychic abilities or the ability to experience god and they then have thier future society they have been planning from outside of the timestream.

Problem is its always us vs them, never seeing the truth of we are one, even with other worldly cultures that used to be here and were gotten rid of so that we might have the society we have here today.

So my view/opinion of aliens is we are them and they are us, each particle in the universe contains the entire universe and is something like a quantum computer being everything and then being one point in that infinate.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend
For sake of argument let's assume it's the truth.

Something you might want to consider before wasting a lot of time chasing rabbits that don't exist...

If it were in fact the truth, WHY would the History Channel be airing it?

If the "History" Channel airs something...

You can count on it having a stealth agenda behind it.

Ancient Aliens is nothing more than MSM disinfo and blatant propaganda.

The "Ancient Aliens Debunked" documentary exposes all of the lies behind this fraud:

"...everything Ancient Aliens says about the Annunaki comes from a man named Zecharia Sitchin. To sum up, almost everything that Ancient Aliens says about the Annunaki is untrue, which is not surprising considering they copy and pasted almost everything in this section from the books of Zecharia Sitchin."

Ancient Aliens Debunked is a 3 hour refutation of the theories proposed on the History Channel series Ancient Aliens. It is essentially a point by point critique of the "ancient astronaut theory" which has been proposed by people like Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin as well as many others.

Make sure you go to its parent website, where there is more video and lots of source documentation.

It was produced by Chris White and includes commentary from Dr. Michael Hesier.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Funny people would even try to debunk god if they could, there is far to much evidence that ancient ET's, extreamly advanced humans, or time travelers have in our past existed, and still exist in our present world.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Funny people would even try to debunk god if they could, there is far to much evidence that ancient ET's, extreamly advanced humans, or time travelers have in our past existed, and still exist in our present world.

Yes but there is a difference between inner dimensional and extra terrestrial. There's a difference between advanced races and extra terrestrial. Theres a difference between a hidden hand and a slender gray one.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Yes but there is a difference between inner dimensional and extra terrestrial. There's a difference between advanced races and extra terrestrial. Theres a difference between a hidden hand and a slender gray one.

Aha but in form only all still the same infinate god stuff/counsiousness/ infinate energy etc.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Rock art & ritual burial started appearing all over the world around 40,000 ya. This is probably when the modern concept of language began. It might have been the first way we became capable of referring to objects (or things in the our environment) with others, without actually needing it front of us.

Although, there would probably not have been any major biological evolutionary advancement to achieve this new revolutionary cultural advance (since there was none needed with the advance of writing). It is very interesting that rock art just seems to have popped up out of the blue around this time, since its hard to imagine that all these different cultures were interacting with each other.

Agriculture is another one. It also seems to have spontaneously started in the middle east, china and south america all at around the same time, which was roughly 10,000ya.

Its an amazingly interesting topic and (imo) is a perfectly logical theory that there might have been an advanced civilization involved that was not from this earth.

But unfortunately there just doesn't seem to be any undeniable proof to say one way or the other. Though, I'm sure if there even was good evidence of aliens coming here to help us build advanced civilizations, then the church would most definitely have the evidence suppressed & destroyed.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Rock art & ritual burial started appearing all over the world around 40,000 ya. This is probably when the modern concept of language began. It might have been the first way we became capable of referring to objects (or things in the our environment) with others, without actually needing it front of us.

Although, there would probably not have been any major biological evolutionary advancement to achieve this new revolutionary cultural advance (since there was none needed with the advance of writing). It is very interesting that rock art just seems to have popped up out of the blue around this time, since its hard to imagine that all these different cultures were interacting with each other.

Agriculture is another one. It also seems to have spontaneously started in the middle east, china and south america all at around the same time, which was roughly 10,000ya.

Its an amazingly interesting topic and (imo) is a perfectly logical theory that there might have been an advanced civilization involved that was not from this earth.

But unfortunately there just doesn't seem to be any undeniable proof to say one way or the other. Though, I'm sure if there even was good evidence of aliens coming here to help us build advanced civilizations, then the church would most definitely have the evidence suppressed & destroyed.

There are tecnological artifacts unearthed in russia over 200,000,000 years old yes thats hundreds of millions of years old, not to mention the giants bones found around globe, the sphinx is hundreds of thousands of years old, humanoid footprints found in the jurrasic era, modern Swiss ring watches found in tombs of ancient chinese emperors, even the USA's founding fathers had encounters with ET/time travelers who showed them the future of what America was to become and all the states names, Flying saucers in ancient Japan, UFO's in alot of anicent art, vimanas in ancient india, practically every ancient legend reads like a UFO encounter, and pictures of tanks helocopters and airplanes in heiroglyphics etc. . . . etc. . . . And the list goes on and on. I reccomend you do just a little research before you attempt to say theres no undeniable proof. In my opinion the proof is everywhere if we just open our minds to see it.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have read most of Sitchen's books, as well as Von Daniken, but I must say that the number one most interesting, page turner was by Michael Tellinger. It is called Slave Species of god. I couldn't put it down. If I remember correctly, he proposes that earth was visited some 400-450,000 years ago. Then again at around 200-240,000 ago. It was the most recent visit where modern man was 'born'. He's done a ton of research in South Africa on a place he calls "Adam's Calendar", which is a arrangement of boulders layed out on the ground, much much older then Stonehenge. I haven't read Adam's Calendar, but have read up on it on the internet and it's very interesting.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Just like any major religion, there are many differing opinions on what did or didn't happen since a lot the "evidence" for these theories (hypotheses) is very subjective, incomplete and open to interpretation (or mistranslation). I doubt you will find a singular, fluid account of how this transpired.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yes even Genesis says their were these "Sons of God" on the earth in those days and they had children by human females that were not like regular men. Toss in some other text, ancient Sumerian records and oral traditions passed down by remote tribes ect and BAM!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

There are tecnological artifacts unearthed in russia over 200,000,000 years old yes thats hundreds of millions of years old, not to mention the giants bones found around globe, the sphinx is hundreds of thousands of years old, humanoid footprints found in the jurrasic era, modern Swiss ring watches found in tombs of ancient chinese emperors, even the USA's founding fathers had encounters with ET/time travelers who showed them the future of what America was to become and all the states names, Flying saucers in ancient Japan, UFO's in alot of anicent art, vimanas in ancient india, practically every ancient legend reads like a UFO encounter, and pictures of tanks helocopters and airplanes in heiroglyphics etc. . . . etc. . . . And the list goes on and on. I reccomend you do just a little research before you attempt to say theres no undeniable proof. In my opinion the proof is everywhere if we just open our minds to see it.

Yes, i do watch Ancient Aliens. The only problem is theirs no evidence whatsoever to suggest there is truth in anything you've claimed. In fact, most of these claims have been completely debunked.

Watching Ancient Aliens is not research. Next time your watching AA, just actually research the claims they make and you'll see that nearly everything they say is an outright lie. I'm fascinated with the whole theory and think it's very much a possibility. But I'm almost convinced the show Ancient Aliens purposely lies just to discredit the idea, simply because they just seem to go out of there way to make such blatantly false statements.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Would you mind posting some of that proof? Maybe start with these artifacts that are 200 million years old.
edit on 8-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't want to know about the TV show or anyone's theory. I want to know the story of how you think humanity started and how it evolved according to the ancient astronaut theory. Don't even care if you don't cite #. This is a creative exercise. If you believe in the AA theory then surly you have some kind of linear story to how it unfolded? Many times people say, "humans were engineered by aliens," but they don't have a narrative in mind as to how it happened or why. If you don't believe in the AA you can still put together how you think it might have happened.

a reply to: rukia

originally posted by: rukia
oh, and about the visitors--it's the fallen exiled angels. It fits perfectly. Call them whatever you'd like.

So do you think humans stopped being slaves to alien races once a group of rogue aliens bred with humans? Because then humanity received "equal" rights? Is that why the aliens left? Love the name btw.

a reply to: Shiloh7
That's a good question. Races and species.
Why are there several races of people with distinctly different characteristics? Did aliens do this intentionally? For what purpose? And why is there only 1 species of humanoids if there are supposedly many different aliens who visited Earth? Are we a conglomerate of many alien species mixed into one? Or did one single alien race have the right to breed us in their image?
edit on 12/8/2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

So, if you had to fit it into an AA narrative (for creative purposes), you would say aliens began appearing about 40k years ago? I actually found rock art from about 27k BC that depicted flying saucers.

Do aliens, or some other force, have a global influence on human development? Can this explain the simultaneous advancement, and similar myths, of isolated civilizations?

edit on 12/8/2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
About the best you're going to get from either side of this debate is confirmation bias. Each side believes the way they do because XYZ. AA and AAD are two sides of the same coin as far as I'm concerned. Want a good AA theory that will make you think for a while? U2U Undo, and ask her to join the thread. She'll give you something to think about. She's damn near an expert in this area of study.

S&F. I always enjoy these threads. Just not sure what I really think about it to this point.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Would you mind posting some of that proof? Maybe start with these artifacts that are 200 million years old.

Ok sure but I was off 200 million years its 400 million years old LOLZ
400 MILLION YEAR OLD MACHINE FOUND IN RUSSIA
www.youtube.com...

If someone would be so kind as to imbed this 2 minute video thanks

RUSSIA – An artifact 400 million years old has been discovered. The world’s first mechanical device!
In the remote Kamchatka peninsula (map below), 150 miles from Tigil, Russia, University of St. Petersburg archaeologists discovered a strange fossil. The authenticity of the find has been certified. According archaeologist Yuri Golubev, the discovery surprised scientists. It was a machine.
weeklyworldnews.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join