It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera Man Goes Inside WTC 7 Before The Second Tower Falls !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

There are demolition experts that have stated on the record that WTC7 was brought down in a CD, there are YouTube video's of the interviews.

ANY first year law student could have EVERY Youtube video thrown out of court.

People rail against the main stream media however the MSM never uses Youtube as a souce for any of their stories.
Ever wonder why???

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

There are demolition experts that have stated on the record that WTC7 was brought down in a CD, there are YouTube video's of the interviews.

ANY first year law student could have EVERY Youtube video thrown out of court.

People rail against the main stream media however the MSM never uses Youtube as a souce for any of their stories.
Ever wonder why???

Show me an MSM mandate that says they required by law to tell the truth.

Off topic, I seem to remember FOX getting off the hook fpr lying about RGBH because in the state of Florida it is not illegal to falsify the news. And in the same scandal, a FOX executive saying something along the lines of "We paid X billion dollars for these stations, the news is whatever we say it is."

MSM won't use youtube when it does not support their lies.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: tmpxvx
We don't settle for a simple answer given by the news and government - why? because they have lied to us before and will continue to.

The religion of Islam has attacked the US many times in the past and will continue to.

The first attack was Oct 11 1784 .

en.wikipedia.org...

Banks and corporations have attacked the US through it's ENTIRE history and quite frequently... if your looking for an MO, I would start with the more obvious one, not the theatrical one.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind
Hmm...that's why they found, and arrested Mossad agents on 9/11 who were then quietly ushered out of the country.

Sorry bro, but it's a fact that Israel was involved. (Google: 5 dancing Israelis)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkler8
a reply to: FearYourMind
Hmm...that's why they found, and arrested Mossad agents on 9/11 who were then quietly ushered out of the country.

Sorry bro, but it's a fact that Israel was involved. (Google: 5 dancing Israelis)

Dancing Israelis are not proof of anything. They should be publicly shamed for their behavior but using that as "evidence" of anything is fruitless.

Do I believe Israel had something to do with it? YES! They are the foremost experts in terrorist attacks for political gain. If it were to be contracted out to anyone it would be Israel. But pointing at a few Israelis dancing as proof of it does nothing to expose the truth.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Tom Sullivan used to work for Controlled Demolitions Inc.

Your claim is that he's an expert. He has more expertise than you or I, this is true, but I wouldn't classify him as an expert. An expert is one that could engineer your fantasy CD. His license with NYC (it's copied at AE911Twoof) is as a powder carrier - an assistant. Plus, nowhere in the interview does he claim to be an expert, merely that he has experience. To claim that he is an expert in engineering a CD of building cuz he works in the industry is about as insane as claiming that a steelworker is an expert in engineering the design of a building cuz he works in the industry.

But let's reexamine his statements in the video. He says a few things that are fatal to believing that 9/11 was an inside job.

1- he explains how buildings must be prepped, stairs removed, elevator cars removed and their rails cut, etc. That didn't happen.

2- he explains how RDX cuter charges would be heard - and never claims that the sound of the collapsing building would hide it. Same for thermite cutter charges - even though this is also a fantasy.

There's more, but you get the point, I hope?

On 9/11 and everyday since, his experiance with CDI tells him that controlled demolitions were used on 9/11 to demolish World Trade Center #1, #2 and 7. He is retired so he doesn't have to worry about what he says now.

His understanding of the collapses is not right and at times conflicts itself. For example, he says that the NIST report on 7 states that a single column failure resulted in the collapse, and that this couldn't happen cuz it would take more than a single column failure. But THEN, he details that the internal core collapse is seen in videos as the mechanical sheds on the roof collapse into 7, thus showing that it was NOT a single column failure.

Danny Jowenko was an ACTUAL expert - he owned his own CD company - and he says that there's NO WAY that the towers were CD's.

Funny how you skipped replying to this before. I guess you must of missed it. Right?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

Is this what you are talking about?

It is almost comical.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkler8. Sorry Bro, google Israelis, 20/20, Maria, interview.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Banks and corporations have attacked the US

Can you show us a list of these attacks?

Here is a list of terrorist incidents for 2014. Can you point out the Bank/Corporation ones for us.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Banks and corporations have attacked the US

Can you show us a list of these attacks?

Here is a list of terrorist incidents for 2014. Can you point out the Bank/Corporation ones for us.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Are you trying to bury the vid I posted?

Business Ploy

American civil war and the 14th amendment

In case you have trouble reading between the lines the above attack was used to bring in the 14th amendment under the guise of freeing slaves it actually gave corporations the right to own property because they are legally "persons"

destruction of the greenback and the fact it was even needed

Now I answered yours do you mind commenting on the video that I posted above. I will repost it again if we get sidetracked so no worries if your not up to task.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Could show us the death toll for the Bank/Corporation terrorist attacks you posted and the name of Banks or Corporations that carried out these horrendous attacks ?

Business Ploy

Now I answered yours do you mind commenting on the video that I posted above. I will repost it again if we get sidetracked so no worries if your not up to task.

Silly..... I am WayPastVNE you posted that video for lexyghot.

But if you are having trouble understanding the video, tell us in detail what you think is wrong with the video,,, and we will try and explain it to you,,, in a way,,, that is simple enough,,, for you to understand.
edit on 16-12-2014 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yes but Danny did say in his video WTC7 is a CD, now if WTC7 is a CD, then they knew the other towers were coming down to damage it, how in the end is irrelevant. That is why WTC7 is key in the whole 9/11 OS. If you refuse to acknowledge that part of his opinion and only pay attention to the part where he says WTC 1 & 2 weren't a CD, then clearly your cognitive dissonance is in play, and I am sorry, and I won't waste anymore key strokes with you.

edit on 17-12-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You sure that you want to rely on a man who did not have all the facts at his disposal when he was originally interviewed? And when he did have all the facts, he said, "Nope, not a CD"?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Is this what you are talking about?

Nope

It is almost comical.

Yep.

Your misunderstanding of the physics is comical, given your absolute certainty that you know what you're talking about...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Yes but Danny did say in his video WTC7 is a CD,

And yet, he's the only one you've got, and he gave his opinion 2 seconds after viewing a video that :

1- didn't show the fires

2- didn't show the penthouse collapsing into the interior

3- had no sound, showing the lack of explosives

And, there is no indication whatsoever that he had ever studied the collapse.

But on my side, I have experts that HAVE studied it, and have absolutely ruled out it being a CD.

So you have an uninformed snap opinion.

I have studies.

I bet the smart people will go with my side.

now if WTC7 is a CD,

It wasn't, according to informed studies and opinion.

then they knew the other towers were coming down to damage it, how in the end is irrelevant.

Oh I beg to differ. What if the water mains HADN'T been damaged by the towers? Then the sprinklers would of worked. No fires = no plausible reason for the collapses = no way to cover up your fantasy inside job = exposure that 9/11 was an inside job.

So you're wrong.

Your mythical perps would of had to KNOW what the damage was going to be. Not kinda know. KNOW.

That is why WTC7 is key in the whole 9/11 OS. If you refuse to acknowledge that part of his opinion and only pay attention to the part where he says WTC 1 & 2 weren't a CD, then clearly your cognitive dissonance is in play, and I am sorry, and I won't waste anymore key strokes with you.

So by the same reasoning, I will say that YOUR cognitive dissonance is ignoring the fact that according to DJ, the towers were not a CD. And that without THAT CD, there couldn't of been any damage to the water mains nor 7 nor fires started in 7.

Without the first step, your fantasy about 7 being the key falls apart.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

You sure that you want to rely on a man who did not have all the facts at his disposal when he was originally interviewed? And when he did have all the facts, he said, "Nope, not a CD"?

The PTB got to him, obviously. If he ever wanted to work again he had to the the line and say no CD.

/truther mode

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Could show us the death toll for the Bank/Corporation terrorist attacks you posted and the name of Banks or Corporations that carried out these horrendous attacks ?

Business Ploy

Silly..... I am WayPastVNE you posted that video for lexyghot.

But if you are having trouble understanding the video, tell us in detail what you think is wrong with the video,,, and we will try and explain it to you,,, in a way,,, that is simple enough,,, for you to understand.

I said banks and corporations are responsible for attacks against the US dating back much farther than any Muslim attacks attacks against the US. I Don't know why you are asking me how many died as a result of "terror attacks" committed by banks and corporations... maybe you didn't understand my statement. Banks and corporations have been ATTACKING the US much much longer than your comic book villians that you and your government like to spook people with.

Don't worry about banks steeling trillions from you, a bomb went off in Yemen...

As far as the video goes. You sound like you have endorsed it so that is all I needed to know. From this point on your opinion on the destruction of the towers and WTC 7 are invalid. You endorse nonsensical BS.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

The PTB got to him, obviously. If he ever wanted to work again he had to the the line and say no CD.

/truther mode

Or it could be that the explosive destruction looked nothing like a CD no that means there could not have been explosives.

/OSer mode.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Reality mode. When Mr. Jowenko was shown a video that had audio and he was told that the building also came down on the 11th, then he said that there was no way it could be a CD.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I said banks and corporations are responsible for attacks against the US dating back much farther than any Muslim attacks attacks against the US.

As I said, the first attack on the US by islam was Oct 11 1784. The US declared its independence July 4 1776. That gives you eight year three month window to come up with a Bank/Corporation attack on the US, otherwise the above quote is just you talking trash without any evidence to back it up. The extortion money we payed to islam equaled 10 to 15 percent of our gross national revenues at the time. Do any of your Bank/Corporation attacks surpass that ?

In 1795, Algeria came to an agreement that resulted in the release of 115 American sailors they held, at a cost of over $1 million. This amount totaled about one-sixth of the entire U.S. budget,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The U.S. paid Algiers the ransom, and continued to pay up to $1 million per year over the next 15 years for the safe passage of American ships or the return of American hostages. A $1 million payment in ransom and tribute to the privateering states would have amounted to approximately 10% of the U.S. government's annual revenues in 1800.

As far as the video goes. You sound like you have endorsed it so that is all I needed to know. From this point on your opinion on the destruction of the towers and WTC 7 are invalid. You endorse nonsensical BS.

So you come here and plop down a video as evidence with no explanation of how it supports your delusions. Then you expect us to prove you wrong. Man up and explain to us in detail the flaws in that video.
edit on 17-12-2014 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join