It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera Man Goes Inside WTC 7 Before The Second Tower Falls !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

VIDEO

This video has been posted before, but the part where he goes inside WTC 7 talks to a Secret Service guy is really interesting.
Has anybody ever been able to find this guy and interview him, the secret service guy ?

From around 5 minutes until 9 minutes.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I was kind of skipping through it and I got to one part of the older gentleman who said "I saw it blow"....I have always believed building 7 was demoed....however the speculation as to why can be argued a few ways but i don't think there is anything in this world at this point that will convince me otherwise.

There is a great photo around here somewhere of like 5 buildings on fire...4 of them are engulfed in flames and skyscapers and then building 7 has a small fire in it and it asks "which one of these buildings fell" ...hahah cracks me up every time

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Videos like this trip me out man. I was deployed when all of this happened, didn't find out about it till well after it was all said and done. I have no real opinion on it other than what I've said, but wanted to say thanks for posting it.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
when I was watching the live footage a black guy came running out of this building and straight into a waiting camera crew and they were asking him if it was a fire inside and he replied it was bombs, He was found dead one month later

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
when I was watching the live footage a black guy came running out of this building and straight into a waiting camera crew and they were asking him if it was a fire inside and he replied it was bombs, He was found dead one month later

Who was that? I've never heard of him. Others saying they heard explosives , but this guy doesn't ring a bell. Is there an ATS thread on him?

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Still no Doubt in my mind all these years later.

9/11 was an inside job.

Many people still ask where the evidence is and I always counter with the fact that we have more evidence than them. Too many reliable professionals and everyday witnesses prove it...That's all we need. That and just common logic, common sense and open eyes.

America was attacked from within.

Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ill probly never have a true opinyion on inside job vs alowed to happen

but wtc7 raises more ?s than i think will ever be ansered

even if everything else is true to what they say nothing explanes wtc7 except demo

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

There is so much evidence out there that it is insane (that we are being lied to)....absolutely insane....now I can buy that terrorists actually hit the towers....maybe they let it happen or were working with some kind of double agents and let this one pass but there is no f ing way the official story is truth. One of my favorite parts is the terrorists pass port found in some rubble in near perfect shape....must be the greatest passport ever made!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
yes....inside.....take it from a pilot....it's supposed to be crazy in the last days, though....Holy Spirit told me......

what good is a reality where logic and reason are George Orwelled? Hail man, bring me a perfect King, that's the form of government that will work.

edit on 4-12-2014 by GBP/JPY because: His mum called him yashio

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The Saudi's wanted and funded 9/11. Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia met with Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld at the White House and ordered them to assassinate Saddam Hussain. The only problem was, how do we get the people of the United States to go along with this. So they needed something big to happen in order to get the people on board. This is why the Saudis set up the 9/11 attacks along with Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Zacarias Moussaoui stated:

In two handwritten letters filed this month in federal court in New York and Oklahoma, Moussaoui claimed that, during the time he was taking flying lessons in Norman, Oklahoma, he met with a Saudi prince and princess and that she "gave me money," and provided funding for 9/11 hijackers.

CNN

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The rare part of this is he goes to WTC7 then goes on to where the first tower went down and you hear that crackling sounds, but the second tower is still up at this point. There is a lone fireman looking stoically in the wreckage for his contemporaries.
The guy he interviewed runs by him like flash when the second tower comes down.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

You know I personally believe there will come a time when Mecca will go down, before that happens this information will become widespread, 9/11 political and military use is not over, fake information to achieve one goal, real information to obtain another at a later date of their choosing.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesCookieIII

I want to say his name is Michael Hess but they could of been the other guy that was in there with the person your talking about.

Ya it was barry jennings that came out. Hess was the other guy
edit on thThu, 04 Dec 2014 23:34:27 -0600America/Chicago1220142780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
IS THIS THE SAME GUY?

Did he say too much about being OST?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The dude who escaped bldg. seven was Barry something or other...a black man later found dead.....(now theres a coincidence)
He was up at the control center with someone else when the bombs went off...blew out the stairwell he was standing on and left him dangling SEVERAL STORIES UP.....hE SCRAMBLED BACK TO THE FLOOR AND MADE HIS WAY DOWN ANOTHER ROUTE....bOMBS WENT OFF DURING HIS DESCENT AS WELL I BELIEVE......

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
IS THIS THE SAME GUY?

Yeah that's him

OST

The Office of Secure Transportation (OST) provides safe and secure transportation of nuclear weapons and components and special nuclear materials, and conducts other missions supporting the national security of the United States of America.

WOW, what was that guy doing in WTC7, last man out too.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Same video on YT...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesCookieIII
Who was that? I've never heard of him. Others saying they heard explosives , but this guy doesn't ring a bell. Is there an ATS thread on him?

I believe he is talking about Barry Jennings...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

What the hell is with the goddam subtitles on those barry vids!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
IS THIS THE SAME GUY?

Yeah that's him

OST

The Office of Secure Transportation (OST) provides safe and secure transportation of nuclear weapons and components and special nuclear materials, and conducts other missions supporting the national security of the United States of America.

WOW, what was that guy doing in WTC7, last man out too.

So he thought it was Ok to steal WTC cars because he just help blow up WTC7?

I guess if you get away with murder, you can steal cars too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join