It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera Man Goes Inside WTC 7 Before The Second Tower Falls !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
when I was watching the live footage a black guy came running out of this building and straight into a waiting camera crew and they were asking him if it was a fire inside and he replied it was bombs, He was found dead one month later

Cops are killing people in plain daylight and are getting away with it even when witnessed by lots of people so its clear that not only are the cops making things up but the whole of the US legal system is badly broken.

Hitler had everyone in fear and controlled the whole system so that he could start the Risestage fire and the start a war and it is the same today with the USA, been like it for a long time and even when the CIA admitted it was selling drugs inside the USA to finance black operations, no one got sent down.

Any wonder that the drugs output from Afghanistan has gone up by over 1000% since we liberated them

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
The Saudi's wanted and funded 9/11. Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia met with Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld at the White House and ordered them to assassinate Saddam Hussain. The only problem was, how do we get the people of the United States to go along with this. So they needed something big to happen in order to get the people on board. This is why the Saudis set up the 9/11 attacks along with Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Zacarias Moussaoui stated:

In two handwritten letters filed this month in federal court in New York and Oklahoma, Moussaoui claimed that, during the time he was taking flying lessons in Norman, Oklahoma, he met with a Saudi prince and princess and that she "gave me money," and provided funding for 9/11 hijackers.

CNN

When Moussaoui says the "prince and princess gave me money" IMHO all credibility is lost..sounds like he is saying they personally gave him money. I don't believe they would pay a personal visit or not have someone well below them deliver this money.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
George Lucas states that he got the idea for episode's 123 from what happened with 9/11.

Here is a link to the daily paul www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesCookieIII

when I was watching the live footage a black guy came running out of this building and straight into a waiting camera crew and they were asking him if it was a fire inside and he replied it was bombs, He was found dead one month later

Who was that? I've never heard of him. Others saying they heard explosives , but this guy doesn't ring a bell. Is there an ATS thread on him?

This was live footage as he ran out of the building I doubt the live footage is available lol , and then a couple of years ago I heard that he had been killed just a month later I'll try and find it but what will it prove, it really stuck in my mind how he kept going on its bombs.

And if you want proof that this was done on purpose all we need to do is introduce MRI testing for Frank Lowy and Larry Silverstein who bought the twin towers weeks before the towers were demolished some coincidence that hey.George Bush and Evelyn Rothschild all of these had prior knowledge if you can read between the lines although reading between the lines doesn't prove anything which is why all this talk is wasted energy.
unless it comes out of someones mouth who was involved in it we are never going to know it seems like bush had prior knowledge but wasn't aware it was going to be as bad as what it was.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard
Yeah Its amazing drugs are illegal but you can still get them whenever you want, It would be OK if the money generated to use for these black ops filtered down by way of technical advancement but you only have to look at the motor car to realise things are seriously wrong with this world.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
George Lucas states that he got the idea for episode's 123 from what happened with 9/11.

If I'm not mistaken, Episode I was released May 19, 1999. I went to the 12:01 AM showing.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur

Thanks for that video as a SW fan the parallels are very interesting, and Cheney was dubbed Vader in jest because of his evil ways and power, and he jokes about it here.

There are times when the TBTB give us the finger, and laughingly say we know you know, but you can't do nothing about it.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i dont think 911 was an inside job. oh snap. also # the guy who said "thank god i made it."

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What strikes me is the lack of wreckage after the 1st tower fell. There isn't even 2 stories worth of it in one small corner, other places there is nothing all the way to ground level. Also the size of the dust particles were so tiny, small than sand even and full of crystals you could see by the light refracting off hundreds of floating specks.

Where the hell did the towers go? Judy Wood is asking the correct question. They disappeared by and large and this video plainly shows it.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesCookieIII

Who was that? I've never heard of him. Others saying they heard explosives , but this guy doesn't ring a bell. Is there an ATS thread on him?

The black security man for WTC7 was indeed Barry Jennings. He did an interview with Alex Jones shortly after 9/11 and talked adamantly about explosions going off in building 7. Shortly before he died of mysterious circumstances, I'm pretty sure he did an interview recanting all the stuff he said while talking with AJ. He also looked quite nervous during that 2nd interview if I remember correctly. Been a while since I researched all that but it definitely stands out in my mind as something super fishy. My gut feeling tells me he was "hit."

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Any wonder that the drugs output from Afghanistan has gone up by over 1000% since we liberated them

I also wonder about that because since 9/11 I've known three people that died from heroin overdose. It sure seems like there is a heroin epidemic in the good ol' USA. I think people are misinterpreting the phrase, "War on drugs."

The phrase should say, "WAR ON, drugs!" and emphasize the first two words with courage and enthusiasm because there is no real intention of truly stopping the importation of drugs...

edit on 5-12-2014 by JimmyJackjohn because: quote bracket in wrong place

edit on 5-12-2014 by JimmyJackjohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yeah, it's like most of the debris is disbursed into fine powder and spread around where the guy is filming, there is a fireman walking on the pile of ruble where the first building went down. All that steel where did it all go ? That pile should have been higher and wider, the core had so much steel. You can see this when you see the pictures of them building the towers too, just how much was used inside.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
IS THIS THE SAME GUY?

Did he say too much about being OST?

Yeah that's him

OST

The Office of Secure Transportation (OST) provides safe and secure transportation of nuclear weapons and components and special nuclear materials, and conducts other missions supporting the national security of the United States of America.

WOW, what was that guy doing in WTC7, last man out too.

WOW

Unfortunately its from a 911 Conspiracy Site

911 CBS WTC nuclear demolition man with construction helmet in WTC-7 lobby
911justicehalifax.wordpress.com...

NIST FOIA: Raw C*B*S 9/11 WTC Footage ( a Little Longer ) 55.33
www.youtube.com...

He Probably there everyone is Out before he calls in to PULL IT!

and I dont Care what Anyone one thinks ( The Term is still Used! )

and they Said that Word ( Pull it ) for Building 6

and that Video is on Youtube

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

But you have to remember that these people were mostly inside these buildings when all this stuff was happening and they couldn't see what we saw on TV. They had no real idea what was happening. It's like if you were inside your house and something fell on it, all you would really know is how you perceived what had happened.

I imagine if you were inside a 1,000 foot tall building and a jumbo jet slammed into it, what would you think happened? If you were in the lobby and a massive elevator car fell 500 feet and hit the ground, that might make a pretty big bang.

We cannot just say "well, this guy said he heard explosions" and use it as evidence of inside job just because we want to prove our theories. We have to be willing to look at it objectively and ask what else it could have been.
edit on 6-12-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

I was kind of skipping through it and I got to one part of the older gentleman who said "I saw it blow"....I have always believed building 7 was demoed....however the speculation as to why can be argued a few ways but i don't think there is anything in this world at this point that will convince me otherwise.

Agents are being dispatched to your location to "convince you otherwise." Please sit tight.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Where the hell did the towers go? Judy Wood is asking the correct question. They disappeared by and large and this video plainly shows it.

Generally when buildings collapse, they are completely pulverized into dust. It's sort of like if your house collapsed. One would expect that the house will fill the streets with dust, while your foundation would be all that's remaining. True story.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

I imagine if you were inside a 1,000 foot tall building and a jumbo jet slammed into it, what would you think happened? If you were in the lobby and a massive elevator car fell 500 feet and hit the ground, that might make a pretty big bang.

We cannot just say "well, this guy said he heard explosions" and use it as evidence of inside job just because we want to prove our theories. We have to be willing to look at it objectively and ask what else it could have been.

I agree 100%. Generally when I'm trying to form a hypothesis about these events, the first way I explain the "explosions" is by falling elevators. My latest theory is that multiple elevators fell simultaneously, but at slight different intervals so that the end result is that they hit the ground floor a few seconds apart in precision. Everyone knows falling elevators sound like explosions to the untrained ear.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

But you have to remember that these people were mostly inside these buildings when all this stuff was happening and they couldn't see what we saw on TV. They had no real idea what was happening. It's like if you were inside your house and something fell on it, all you would really know is how you perceived what had happened.

so you wanna say that a plane hit wtc7?
is there something we don't know?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders
Yeah man I agree until we literally put the people who were involved in the money side of this event into an MRI machine we are never going to know and all of this is wasted energy

so if we try and get behind anonymous's push for the paedophiles to be exposed and introduce this test for all governments then this proves to the public that they are bribable or blackmailed take it either way we know the bbc has a massive paedophile network due to jill dandos shooting as she was about to expose it all and got executed jimmy saville was the tip of the iceberg have a look at who they give queens honours to also look at who the queens consort is oh look another Rothschild what a coincidence.

we are always going to be kept in the dark and pretty much have no way of finding out the truth mainly because we don't want to believe it, we think our lives are alright YET do no study in this area whatsoever and therefore believe everything we are told by the government rather than some nut nut on the internet who tells you the dates of the earthquake are put into the football scores and that tax is a voluntary contribution in America England and Australia but i'm just a nut nut

there's one other thing I was told by a girl who had a job in the city of London police station and she said that 200 psychics phoned the city of londons psychic phone line in the morning and told them the towers were coming down

I don't know if anyone knows someone who can confirm they city London even have a phone number for psychics although my friend did try and get me to have it as I had predicted quite a few events before that
and when that man ran out of the building the journalist said the same thing and he was absolutely adamant it was bombs And I mean adamant. I will be surprised if that footage is their and anyway working out if it was an inside job or not only needs referencing to the bbc announcement that one of the twin towers had fallen which was 5 minutes before the thing fell do you think the illumed ones are keeping this being debated as I don't understand why these people who were involved

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

only needs referencing to the bbc announcement that one of the twin towers had fallen which was 5 minutes before the thing fell

You might want to check your facts there.

This Michael Hess he was inside the building with Jennings. Hess very clearly states " No Explosions ".

edit on 6-12-2014 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join