It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera Man Goes Inside WTC 7 Before The Second Tower Falls !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

You call me a bigot.

I am not a racist I am a religionist. I despise religion and all the harm it has done in this world

You point their religion when listing the crime. If you really despise religion then you might be fair to admit that in the 20-21th century Christianity takes the cake. You can claim separation of church and state all you want, when it boils down a nation - that puts "in god we trust" on its money and 99% of politicians are members of a church - is responsible for the death of over a million Muslims in the last 15 years.

I as well do not like religion and especially Islam. And it really chaps my ass that you force me to defend them from your bullying ignorance.
edit on 18-12-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Well over a million Muslims over the last 15 years.....and your facts that back this up? Because the majority of those deaths have been caused by OTHER Muslims.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
You can claim separation of church and state all you want, when it boils down a nation - that puts "in god we trust" on its money and 99% of politicians are members of a church - is responsible for the death of over a million Muslims in the last 15 years.

The vast majority of muslims killed in the middle east in the last 15 years are victims of:
a. Bank
b. Corporation
c. Potato
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You can claim separation of church and state all you want, when it boils down a nation - that puts "in god we trust" on its money and 99% of politicians are members of a church - is responsible for the death of over a million Muslims in the last 15 years.

The vast majority of muslims killed in the middle east in the last 15 years are victims of:
a. Bank
b. Corporation
c. Potato
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

E. directly and indirectly a result of the US campaign to enforce the use of the petrodollar the middle east.

Cannot blame the US though. All they have is the petrodollar and a military.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

E. directly and indirectly a result of the US campaign to enforce the use of the petrodollar the middle east.

So you are telling us that the reason why Shias hate Sunnis and Sunnis hate Shias, a battle that has been going on since the death of Muhammad, is all because of the petrodollar ? That's fascinating, please tell us more.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So you are telling us that the reason why Shias hate Sunnis and Sunnis hate Shias, a battle that has been going on since the death of Muhammad, is all because of the petrodollar ? That's fascinating, please tell us more.

Yes. Those 2 denominations live quite peacefully together in my home region. Yet in the ME where western geopolitical BS interferes, suddenly they are ALL suicide bombers, or at least you and the MSM see it.

If you really believe that western influence on less developed regions is not to blame for the violence that ensues, then keep your nose stuck straight up in the air chanting "America is #1!!!" Other than that our conversation is done. I don't like to been seen around bigots. Have a good life.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

" Other than that our conversation is done.

OK by me. Heading off to sunny Sydney today anyway. Enjoy your Canadian winter eh.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
when I was watching the live footage a black guy came running out of this building and straight into a waiting camera crew and they were asking him if it was a fire inside and he replied it was bombs, He was found dead one month later

His name is Barry Jennings. number two on this list of 9 11 witness deaths...
listverse.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123
And, he died under completely ordinary circumstances. No mystery, no spooky reasons.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
And, he died under completely ordinary circumstances. No mystery, no spooky reasons.

ok you keep telling yourself that, what about the other 100's that spoke out and have since died or been killed?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
www.liveleak.com...

VIDEO

This video has been posted before, but the part where he goes inside WTC 7 talks to a Secret Service guy is really interesting.
Has anybody ever been able to find this guy and interview him, the secret service guy ?

From around 5 minutes until 9 minutes.
the secret service guy, they threw him under the bus for stealling cars, more like talking to the guy filming this...www.ny1.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The other 100's? I only see a couple on your list. Although, statistically, by now several thousand witnesses should have died for various reasons. Now, the General....I deployed with the 113th Fighter Wing to Afghanistan and spoke to a bunch of them about that day. There is nothing suspicious about the General's death, and nothing strange about their response that day. The 113th had just returned from a training deploynent, the 11th, was the first day back at work for most of them. The jets, were not configured for missions that day, since they had basically just been parked after their return. And yet, the line crews busted their asses and managed to get three jets in the air, albeit, basically unarmed jets. There was nothing hidden or secret that the General could have said. So, not a conspiracy just a tragic death.

The custodian, well, since his and Rodriguez's stories changed drastically in the weeks following the 11th and they started whoring themselves out for money with "truth" groups, I could see him putting a gun to his head for lying about that day out of guilt.

Mr. Jennings.....why do truthers tend to gloss over what he said about realizing that the collapse of WTC 1, was what he heard/felt and that it was also what caused the massive damage to WTC 7.....including the stairwell he was in?

Face it, there isn't a conspiracy connected to those deaths.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

that is lisvers it does top ten lists ,seems like your a smart type why not use your fav search engine and do some digging,If you actually go along that 11 idiots with box cutters done this then pitty you,unless its your job to jump on years old threads and stand up for somthing that was an inside job or was allowed to happen ,just so peole like you gould help them in there agenda at getting the miggle east to blead it for its oil and set up central banks,

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Could you please translate that to readable English? I've been digging for 13 years now, it is why I do not agree with the majorit of 9/11 conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Could you please translate that to readable English? I've been digging for 13 years now, it is why I do not agree with the majorit of 9/11 conspiracy theories.

mine and yours opinons differ i am no longer responding to you. i have dyslexia sorry for that.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123 unless its your job to jump on years old threads and stand up for somthing that was an inside job

(raises eyebrow)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Anyone with eyes can see it was blown. All the evidence in the world shows even a layman the obvious. The only reason, the ONLY reason anyone doesn't acknowledge or believe that is because the weight of a governmental body known to be pathologically dishonest claims otherwise. It is testament to the power of authority and propaganda that even when said authority is known to be completely corrupt and completely untruthful it still is given the superior weight in credibility and belief.

Westerners are almost impossibly conditioned to be incapable of truly and with comfortable satisfaction believing anything that doesn't come from the establishmedia.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 0001391
So you have no problem showing us the thousands of explosions that would have proceeded the collapses? Maybe a photo of all the wiring leading from each building to the "control" point?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Maybe a photo of all the wiring leading from each building to the "control" point?

Radio detonators have been around for decades. The reason most demolition firms don't use them is because of the expense. But in this case I don't think money would be a problem for someone willing to pull off this sort of operation.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Yeah, radio detonators. For tens of thousands of explosive charges. In the RF hell that is Manhattan. Now THERE is a good idea. Do you have any idea how DUMB it would be to use radio detonators for something like that?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join