It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera Man Goes Inside WTC 7 Before The Second Tower Falls !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

The counterfeiting of colonial script.

So does any Muslim with a gun equal terrorist? I don't know much about what you posted, but based on what you posted it sounds like this happened near Algeria. How was the US Attacked?

It's NIST video. I linked to their site in the other thread. Exact same video only I was able to embed this one. So I didn't "plop" down anything. And it is NIST evidence not mine. Where did all the structure go when it funnelled down? The animation shows it disappearing as it comes down to make room for more the rest of the floors to continue collapsing into this hole.

So just as I imagine is the case with 1 and 2, the OS has managed to put something down on paper, but as soon as it is put into practice... it just looks stupid. Was that video all they could pull together with the allowed budget? You could probably get some guy in Russia to make that video for $150.00... maybe 200 tops.

Anyone find a simulation for 1 and 2 yet?

edit on 17-12-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

The counterfeiting of colonial script.

The counterfeiting of colonial script was a financial attack on the US by the British government. The British government is not a Bank/Corporation.

I don't know much about what you posted,

Then you should learn about the history of Islam. One thing Islam did do for the US, it was the reason why the Americas were discovered. Columbus was looking for a trade rout to India that didn't go through any Muslim countries. Even back then people would rather sail of the edge of the earth than go through the middle east.

Between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured by Barbary pirates and sold as slaves between the 16th and 19th centuries.

How can you say it had to be the US government that did 911 not Islam, when you know nothing about Islam or its history ?

Where did all the structure go when it funnelled down?

After WTC7 collapsed the pile was about 6 stories high. 6 stories is below the red line in this photo:

You seem to have a problem with scaling and how big you think the pile should be.

edit on 18-12-2014 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Britain is controlled by 'The City of London Corporation' within the square mile and even the Queen needs permission to enter.

City of London Corporation

How can you say it had to be the US government that did 911 not Islam, when you know nothing about Islam or its history ?

Because Islam did not rape America for it's wealth. Banks and corporations did.

I never said how big I thought the pile should be. I said the simulation provided by NIST makes material vanish in the sim to visually allow room for more material to fall. Pretty cheap stuff. But that is par for the course in regard to the OS.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

So....you wanted them to add in all of the WTC Plaza and the streets around it that debris ended up on? Or did you not realize that as the 110 story buildings came down, their debris ended up on a several acres large "footprint"? The debris did not fall straight down, so it did not "vanish".

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Or it could be that the explosive destruction looked nothing like a CD

Actually, the collapses looked a lot like what a CD would look like if it were initiated at those floors.

no that means there could not have been explosives.

/OSer mode.

There were no explosives used. There is no evidence of any kind that there were. Truther claims are based on poor reasoning and no evidence. This is why we reject them.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA I said the simulation provided by NIST makes material vanish in the sim to visually allow room for more material to fall.

No it doesn't.

It's piled up at the bottom, as one would expect to see.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

originally posted by: MALBOSIA I said the simulation provided by NIST makes material vanish in the sim to visually allow room for more material to fall.

No it doesn't.

Yes It does.

Don't be ignorant

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Or it could be that the explosive destruction looked nothing like a CD

Actually, the collapses looked a lot like what a CD would look like if it were initiated at those floors.

no that means there could not have been explosives.

/OSer mode.

There were no explosives used. There is no evidence of any kind that there were. Truther claims are based on poor reasoning and no evidence. This is why we reject them.

Maybe we are talking about 2 different things. 1 and 2 looked nothing like a CD. #7 Did.

So if evidence was covered up or ignored, then what? The OS has no right to claim "fact" on any of its theories. Neither do truthers. At this point it comes down to beliefs and the most convincing argument. I would personally approach this like im sure any criminal investigator would with the first question being - Who profited from this?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

There were no explosives used. There is no evidence of any kind that there were.

To find evidence one has to look for it, and since they decided not to how could it be found?
edit on thThu, 18 Dec 2014 13:42:02 -0600America/Chicago1220140280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: lexyghot

There were no explosives used. There is no evidence of any kind that there were.

To find evidence one has to look for it, and since they decided not to how could it be found?

Of any kind would also include deafening explosions in the moments before collapse initiation. If there were, that would be evidence of explosives. It would also convince me and presumably, other debunkers that something is wrong. But there are none. Evidence that these deafening explosions would of been present is after a review of every CD video available, they are present, AND are much louder than the actual collapse of the building.

Contrary to popular truther belief, nearly all of the steel was visually inspected. No one saw any evidence of explosives anywhere. Evidence of my assertion of the thoroughness of the visual inspection is the "swiss cheese" steel that was selected out for further study, since it showed something odd.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

No it doesn't.

Yes It does.

Don't be ignorant

Then we disagree.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Maybe we are talking about 2 different things. 1 and 2 looked nothing like a CD. #7 Did.

They both did.

Maybe you weren't aware, but there have in fact been explosive CD's done on buildings ( or just one?) were it was blown in the middle. it looks the same as the towers.

So if evidence was covered up or ignored, then what? The OS has no right to claim "fact" on any of its theories.

There's no evidence of that, so what's your point.

At this point it comes down to beliefs

I'm quite sure you'd like to believe that's true, but it's not.

and the most convincing argument.

I prefer the most convincing science, but whatever floats your boat.

I would personally approach this like im sure any criminal investigator would with the first question being - Who profited from this?

Who profits in a crime of passion?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA I never said how big I thought the pile should be.

you didn't need or have to. it's a standard OSer distraction/derailment technique to 'paraphrase' their opposing debater, in such a manner as to be putting words into their mouth. one of a great many similarly petty and obfuscatory cheap shots employed by them and their ilk each and every day.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

They both did.

Maybe you weren't aware, but there have in fact been explosive CD's done on buildings ( or just one?) were it was blown in the middle. it looks the same as the towers.

If 1 and 2 were typical, that would require a huge cordoned off area since debris was ejected a good distance wider than then footprint of the building.

There's no evidence of that, so what's your point.

An investigation into any cover ups might fruit a couple points.

I'm quite sure you'd like to believe that's true, but it's not.

I prefer the most convincing science, but whatever floats your boat.

Scientific theory. You have no science to disprove explosives. And you hide behind the fact that justice was obstructed. There was no investigation to search for evidence of ANY possible circumstance, only the complete narrative of circumstances supplied by the MSM within hours of the attacks. There was no need for an investigation because the whole narrative was planned in advance

Who profits in a crime of passion?

In this case? The petrodollar (for a while), defence contractors, energy sector, western geopolitical strategy, Israel and domestic spying... to list a few.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Scientific theory. You have no science to disprove explosives.

This is correct. I cannot prove a negative.

And you hide behind the fact that justice was obstructed.

Your opinion only.

There was no investigation to search for evidence of ANY possible circumstance, only the complete narrative of circumstances supplied by the MSM within hours of the attacks. There was no need for an investigation because the whole narrative was planned in advance

FEMA put forth the pancaking floors collapse initiation. NIST says no. So their investigation smacked down an official source of the collapse cause.

NIST themselves thought that diesel in 7 could of caused the collapse, and made this view public, but smacked down their own hypothesis after further investigation.

That's 2 instances of you being demonstrably wrong on this.

In this case? The petrodollar (for a while), defence contractors, energy sector, western geopolitical strategy, Israel and domestic spying... to list a few.

LMAO.

What you propose is not a crime of passion. You are proposing an inside job for financial gain and power.

Try again.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Britain is controlled by 'The City of London Corporation' within the square mile and even the Queen needs permission to enter.

City of London Corporation

Thanks for the link, although no where does it say that The City of London Corporation controls Britain or that it forged and delivered the he counterfeit colonial script.

Because Islam did not rape America for it's wealth. Banks and corporations did.

It looks like you haven't been doing your homework on Islamic history. Thats too bad because I have a pop quiz for you.

1. 1981 Pope John Paul was shot four times in St Peter's Square by:
a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d . Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

Extra credit question
The motivation for the above attacks is:
a. Bank
b. Corporation
c. Potato
d. Religion

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

ooh...ooh...ooh... Mr. Kotter. The answer is "D" right?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I think your a bigot. You have a personal vendetta with Islam. Do you classify every crime to the religious belief? Or just Muslims?

I am actually a bit shocked that you are allowed to post something as ignorant and prejudice.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

What did he post that was historically inaccurate? Pointing out the facts, is not prejudice.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I think your a bigot.

You are pretty clear on your hate for the United States.

You Try to use history to show how bad the US is.

The evidence is pretty clear 911 was perpetrated by Islamic terrorist.

I use the history of Islam to prove my point, just like you use the history of the US.

You call me a bigot.

I am not a racist I am a religionist. I despise religion and all the harm it has done in this world

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join