It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inuit elders sharing information with NASA regarding Earth's "WOBBLE"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

i'm with the Inuit on this one and who better to hear it from imo.

So you can translate whats being said in the interview?

Has anyone in the thread or the other threads about this interview actually been able to translate what is said and made sure the makers of the video aren't another bunch of hoaxers with a YouTube channel?

Sorry if this has been answered but I seen its been asked a few times and I might have missed the answer.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

There is so much more to add to this,i am quite convinced this is the effects of Planet X..which,as it happens, i have also seen at sunrise.

Look I love the idea of Nibiru and planet X,

What convinced you, are you going to post what you said you were in another thread that will prove its existence or are you another all talk and no action ATS poster that has a few loose screws up there like me?

An interesting piece of anecdotal evidence i read the other day (taken for what it's worth) in that, a Guy from Panama (just above the equator) reported that the water went down His plughole a different way for a period of time and He speculates that the Northern Hemisphere crossed into the South..quite a 'wobble' right there!

Its worth nothing when you keep making claims and never backing them up.

Why do I log in anymore, ATS, well not all but so many have gone off the deep end and are drowning claiming they can breath under water.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Every Christmas at exactly 6:47 pm, there is a certain group of stars that hits the horizon and looks like a certain pattern that always reminds of being a child thinking that it had some significance.

6:47 pm on the same day, in the same place, every year for 30 years.

My anecdotal evidence is just that, anecdotal evidence.

So is theirs.
edit on 7-12-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

The slight (on average about 2.5º over the past 5 million years) long term change in obliquity has been mentioned. Here's a neat little calculator.

At present, the mean obliquity currently decreases by 0.0130° (46.8'') per century.

jgiesen.de...
So, in the past 50 years obliquity has decreased by 0.006º. A very small amount, but great enough so that astronomers allow for it. The rate is known so corrections can be made when pointing a telescope.

The Chandler wobble does represent a short term cycle of a very, very slight change in relationship between the rotational axis and the Earth's surface. It occurs on a 433 day cycle and provides a change of a maximum of about 0.7 arcseconds, that is 0.0002º.
podcast.sjrdesign.net...

Nothing that would be noticeable to the naked eye, only to those who require high precision for their observations. Here's a site that provides the actual observations which show all the little changes that occur.
hpiers.obspm.fr...
edit on 12/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for your reply

Puts things into a clearer perspective regarding time scale of changes

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Not sure i agree with you there for the most part.

As for Planet X, i have presented plenty of actual evidence (in previous threads) in the form of data and so on that 'typically' goes under the radar by most,as is to be expected with a coverup in place and an effective team of 'pro debunkers'-that is a blanket statement-no accusations (just to clarify)

I understand your comment about showing action (well partially) i assume you may be referring to my sighting of PX that i mentioned? i did not actually get a photo incidentally,but when this cloud clears which we have had for over a month i will continue to make a capture as i have an IR cam filter now;i have provided a photo a few posts ago (of the Moon) not sure if you have seen it? so i have nothing to hide as you might be implying..please don't try and subtly undermine me as other 'individuals' have done in this thread.

You're clearly speaking for yourself with the "few screws loose" comment, although i am far from normal lol...You refer to Planet X as a "nice idea"..the thing is..mainstream accepts it..it isn't a querky idea it's real..the only issue is they have us 'looking' in the wrong direction i.e. the outer reaches of the solar system..I challenge anyone to provide a better hypothesis!! there is not one as far as i'm aware.

No offense but checking over your message again, i'm confronted with some one who has issues,how about instead of pointing the finger..you indulge in some evidence: poleshift.ning.com...

All the best!

EDIT-

Here is another latest video capture of Planet X (or a planet/moon of PXs) so what is this so called second sun that thousands of people are viewing globally?? and have done for years. www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

As for Planet X, i have presented plenty of actual evidence in the form of data and so on,
No. You presented a photograph of the Moon. A photograph which demonstrates absolutely nothing.

I challenge anyone to provide a better hypothesis!! there is not one as far as i'm aware.

A better hypothesis concerning what? The Sun, Moon, and stars are where they should be. Low level refraction affecting the apparent sunset is more of a theory than a hypothesis and it is one with much evidence.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Listen Phage, i know your 'stance' on almost all matters on this site that fly in the face of "everything is normal"

I am under a different account now,but before on my old a/c i shared discoarse with you about Planet X in a thread.In that thread a mountain of evidence was displayed,which naturally you only tried to pick holes in areas you thought you could,unsuccessfully imo.

I mean you stood by the notion that climate change was solely due to Co2 produced by humans;conversely i had info on leaked documents saying otherwise and not to mention that volcanoes can indeed produce more co2 in a day than humans in a year,there is plenty more to add to that.EDIT in that thread i also was prevented 'somehow' from posting certain information and also as expected it got allocated to the skunkworks forum.

My photo i provided is very relevant,i am quite aware of what is normal for the moon and what i have seen at times over recent years is not-anybody can verify this for themselves.

The Sun is also far too high and low at zenith and IS indeed rising and setting in areas where it should not-again anyone can verify this.

I presented this smoking gun before in my thread that again went under the radar! scientists..yes so called pros!,said this was caused by a refraction of light in the atmosphere..speechless! i could have got a better postulation from a tramp! This is clearly 'wobble' related..here it is again:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I am quite up for a debate on this site,but saying that i am not prepared to endlessly debate with someone who doesn't want to see the truth for what ever reason.

I will also say that nobody should take anyones word as gospel! do your own research and go and see these things for yourself.

As for "a better hypothesis" i was alluding to the so called second sun sightings..if they are not PX then what else? this also refers to what we are experiencing now on Earth upset wise.

edit on 7-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

conversely i had info on leaked documents saying otherwise and not to mention that volcanoes can indeed produce more co2 in a day than humans in a year
Oh. Secret documents that you have access to. Ok.

The Sun is also far too high and low at zenith and IS indeed rising and setting in areas where it should not-again anyone can verify this.
The Sun is where it should be. I can verify this.

This is clearly 'wobble' related..here it is again:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
No, it is related to the height of the apparent horizon.
mintaka.sdsu.edu...

I am quite up for a debate on this site,but saying that i am not prepared to endlessly debate with someone who doesn't want to see the truth for what ever reason.
On the other hand, I am perfectly willing to continue with someone who spouts nonsense for as long as it takes.

As for "a better hypothesis" i was alluding to the so called second sun sightings..if they are not PX then what else?
Mostly internal camera reflections. If it is planet X, why does it play peek-a-boo? Why can't everyone see it, everywhere?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The following quote is taken from the Daily Mail article you posted :-

....." The mysterious sunrise has confused scientists, although it is believed the most likely explanation is that it is down to the lower height of melting icecaps allowing the sun's light to penetrate through earlier....."

Here is an interesting article from new scientist regarding the possibility of 2 unseen planets that may be lurking in our solar system beyond Pluto ... As for my opinion ... I have non but remain sceptically open minded

www.newscientist.com... e/dn25711-two-giant-planets-may-cruise-unseen-beyond-pluto.html#.VIShtTGsXds

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Sorry the link to New Scientist article appears to not be working

However here is a link to a Guardian article concerning possibility of new planets ... you can find more by searching Google if so inclined

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The hypothetical object at nearly 200 au could also be in near resonance (3:2) with the one at nearly 250 au (e.g. if one is at 202 au and the other at 265 au, it is almost exactly 3:2).

arxiv.org...

Note the word hypothetical. Note the distances. 200 au is 40 times the distance from the Sun to Jupiter. That is way, way out there. A "superearth" at that distance would have no influence on Earth.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
You too, huh? I was being sarcastic.

No way..really?

so was I

There really is a continent under the ice up north, haven't you heard?

Ive heard. Some people call it North America.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Thanks once again for your response and link ...
I am wondering if such planets and super Earth existed ... are they independent of our Sun or in the pull of another star.
I read awhile ago that planets have been found in the Orion Nebula that appear to have no parent star

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Ive heard. Some people call it North America.

Thats international ice. The "Continent" melts every year.
edit on 7-12-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

No they are not secret-have a decent search for University Of East Anglia UK which is where they originated.

There is no need to try and goad me Phage and get disrespectful,the fact your presence is here in this thread is revealing to those perceptive enough!

I work with the facts and my research is based on that, so to call it nonsense is an attempt (pathetic at that) to discredit me and aren't you the one who always has to have the last word? effectively "spouting nonsense for as long as it takes"

The thing is, i am not focusing on just one area,when you take all into account the only explanation is Planet X...again you have avoided mentioning why the BATRUS data is indicating magnetic interference from a celestial origin (not the Sun)

The last pole shift occurred circa 1600bc there is plenty of factual evidence supporting this, as well as a global coastal inundation,caused by a celestial body!

The global wobble is described as a "figure of 8" there is a wonderful giff/video illustrating this,i'll try and dig it out sometime..It is also noted that Polaris is out of sorts? meanwhile this blog will tell you all you need to know about the wobble:
poleshift.ning.com...

Oh and how did i know you were going to cry " lensflare" that is a telling trademark you know..these are not lensflares,there is a process of elimination to determine that (when viewing an image or taking one)..many can even be matched to the SOHO images of the same timeframe! plus like i say i have seen it! and know others who have and one even has a video of the PX mini system with it's moons,which is on this page,i have just checked the photos and it is there,if you ask the author (nicely lol) i'm sure He can provide the video as well.
www.facebook.com...

Here are 100 odd pages of videos and images,even caught in reflections proving the "lensflare" cry to be worthless:
poleshift.ning.com...

75 pages of SOHO 'anomalies' here:
poleshift.ning.com...

edit on 7-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: because i needed to edit?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I got news for you buddyman, PlanetXisNotHere.

No matter how large your pile of garbage is, it's still just garbage.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yeah that's right,the explanation i used was from other scientists as well, i was just amused by their 'excuse' which i referenced.

As for the discoveries,well there have been a lot of new ones made recently,which i and others suspect is part of the gradual admittance, that 'it' is actually here and close.I'm sure there are many unknown bodies in the outer reaches,as Nemesis has sucked them in.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Pearls of wisdom right there thank you so much!

Any proof lol? or just a hate tinged opinion?

Good luck in life you'll need it!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join