It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inuit elders sharing information with NASA regarding Earth's "WOBBLE"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I'm afraid not. The laws of general relativity do not accommodate such random forces. The earths orbit is consistent on an elliptical plane.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thread still going! The ignorance is still flowing strongly...or is it/ Maybe it's that thing that pervades ATS sheer dumb stubborness in not being able to say "OK I get it I was WRONG".

The nice physicists at the ESA launched a probe 10 years ago carried on a craft called Rosetta which has used slingshot effects for acceleration and direction and swung round our solar system 4 times and then landed the probe on a comet.

They can do that but can't tell if the earth has moved.............

no fricking way no matter how ancient an inuits beliefs are

Keep taking the tablets........

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Silverlok

I wasn't going to mention your post talking about parallax....because I was trying to be polite, as parallax of the sun and Earth's axis has nothing to do with how we find things in the sky.

The coordinates we use to find things in the sky is based upon the latitude and longitude grid here on the surface of the Earth.
The celestial sphere is simply an extension of that grid outwards.

When it comes to stars, trying to find them in the sky, we don't really care about the distance to them, and they can be represented by a shell using a two coordinate system, Right Ascension and Declination.

If the Earth's spin axis were to move by 1 degree, our latitude and longitude moves with us of course, however it means that the Earth's north pole is no longer pointing at the Celestial North Pole. Instead, it's now 1 degree off from it.

So how far is that? How far is 1 degree of axial movement of the Earth in the sky?

I'll put it this way: A full moon covers only 1/2 a degree in the sky.

Yah, things would seem to move 2 full moon diameters.

So that means that: the amount of time the sun is in the sky will change too. Not just for certain people, but everyone.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Apparently, the people at thebigwobble.org are racists who are attempting to make the Inuit people look stupid or dishonest. I would not consider them to be a reliable source.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Oh I know people want the science of this but maybe it is like an episode from the twilight zone and all of the Enuits have been moved to an alternate reality where the world just isn't quite the same any more.

I apologize, I got bored with the science of a good story.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptanMad

I'm afraid not. The laws of general relativity do not accommodate such random forces. The earths orbit is consistent on an elliptical plane.

How do we know the earth's orbit is consistent on it's elliptical plane when our whole solar system is/may be hurtling through space pehaps encountering all sorts of pulling/tugging forces?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

How do we know the earth's orbit is consistent on it's elliptical plane when our whole solar system is/may be hurtling through space pehaps encountering all sorts of pulling/tugging forces

Someone pointed out earlier that the fact that the ESA was able to land a probe on a comet is a pretty good indication that everything in the Solar System is where it should be and that there aren't any unknown "pulling/tugging" forces acting on anything.

There is also New Horizons, quickly approaching Pluto. It will pass within 8,000 miles of an (ex) planet after traveling 3 billion miles. That isn't an accident and if there were and if there were any "pulling/tugging" forces acting on anything it wouldn't be where it is (which is right where it is supposed to be).

Why is it so hard to believe that refraction occurs in the Earth's atmosphere?

edit on 12/6/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

How do we know the earth's orbit is consistent on it's elliptical plane when our whole solar system is/may be hurtling through space pehaps encountering all sorts of pulling/tugging forces

Someone pointed out earlier that the fact that the ESA was able to land a probe on a comet is a pretty good indication that everything in the Solar System is where it should be and that there aren't any unknown "pulling/tugging" forces acting on anything.

There is also New Horizons, quickly approaching Pluto. It will pass within 8,000 miles of an (ex) planet after traveling 3 billion miles. That isn't an accident and if there were and if there were any "pulling/tugging" forces acting on anything it wouldn't be where it is (which is right where it is supposed to be).

Why is it so hard to believe that refraction occurs in the Earth's atmosphere?

I don't disbelieve it, but I wonder if there is not only more than meets the eye, but more to learn beyond what we know.

www.astronomycafe.net...

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There's always more to learn but to deny what we have learned helps nothing.
We know the Earth's tilt has not changed.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If the scientific consensus is that the earth has not shifted, that doesn't discount the first hand account of the Inuit. After all its not like data is routinely vetted before and even withheld from public consumption. /sarcasm. And the tone on this thread smacks a little of this type of sentiment "Ha Ha Ha, silly Inuit don't even know what air is, poor primitive people, if only they had science." But why should I expect better from people pushing a faulty explanation for their honest observations.

So the excuse against this direct observation is that its atmospheric effects caused by caused by a atmospheric warming aka global warming. OK I'll play, they blame warming, when in fact we are cooling, well let's forget that one. And no doubt they blamed carbon dioxide when there is no causation between observed carbon levels and actual warming and since 2007 even the correlation between carbon and temperature has broken down so that carbon cannot even used in econometric modeling and all models using carbon are flawed. Like I said, complete bunk.

No, I don't buy that explanation. But just because anthropomorphic global warming is bunk, that does not mean that the atmosphere is static.

So to add to the discussion. May be still be an atmospheric effect, based on one or more of three things, 1. magnetic polar shift, 2. weakening magnetosphere and 3. shrinking atmosphere due to lack of solar flaring and the start of a new solar grand minimum.

Here are some scientific facts the magnetosphere has decreased strength by over 15% in these people live times. We should all know, because of science, that the north and south poles have more magnetic storms because of the earths poles. Not only has earth's magnetic shield been weakening, the magnetic poles have also been shifting faster and faster. www.youtube.com...=39 polar shifts speeding up at 52 seconds. Weakening magnetic shield at 13 seconds, and yes, that is NASA data he is talking about. So there are real measurable changes occurring that have nothing to do with "warming." And it means that there are changes going on, and the Inuit may be observing the effects of those changes.

If the earths wobble has not change, and there is some other cause to explaining the Inuit observations, I am sure it if not global warming. This just shows that the global warming crowd will hitch their "cause" to just about anything even if there is "no causation".

IMO I have much more confidence in the Inuit elders who have no reason to lie, versus the anthropomorphic global warming crowd who have every incentive to lie.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dieseldyk

No, I don't buy that explanation. But just because anthropomorphic global warming is bunk, that does not mean that the atmosphere is static.
So you agree that the tilt of the Earth has not changed. Good, because it hasn't. The Sun rise and set exactly where they are supposed to where I live.

IMO I have much more confidence in the Inuit elders who have no reason to lie, versus the anthropomorphic global warming crowd who have every incentive to lie.
Who said the Inuit are lying?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey Guys i have to say,i'm with the Inuit on this one and who better to hear it from imo.

The Sun and Moon are indeed out of position and the moon also tilted.The Earth 'wobble' i believe is caused by Planet X! and will only increase as time goes by,the signs are getting ever more obvious.

Here is a photo taken on the 14th October 2014.I have enhanced the colour so it is more visible.The moon was actually this colour! although it wasn't an official 'blood moon' I'll add the un-enhanced image afterward.

First link is a moon calender for October 2014 and you can see how much the moon is 'off' in the photo,compared to where it should be on that day.

www.moonconnection.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Link to the original source photo please.

Also: You do realize that the calendar that you linked to is for phases, right? That depending on where you are on the Earth, and what direction your are looking at the moon will depend upon the "tilted" look of the moon, yes?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

The Sun and Moon are indeed out of position and the moon also tilted.
The Sun and Moon are in their correct positions. The Moon is not tilted any different than it has been for a very, very long time and it's "horns" are pointing where they always do, away from the Sun. The orientation of the "horns" has nothing to do with the Moon's "tilt".
planetarium.madison.k12.wi.us...

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Wrong Pole. The Nazi's are of the Penguin and the Inuit are of the Polar Bear.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I dont know whether it has been mentioned here already but it was not only the Chile earthquake which is supposed to have altered the tilt of the Earth, but the Fukushima one is supposed to have done it also. That was in March 2011 so lets see where that (and the Chile one too) little fact came from originally and what made them think it altered the tilt.

If as you all say, the planets and stars being observed through telescopes would have changed their relative position, then either you are incorrect or the science which reported a shift to the tilt is incorrect. You cannot both be correct.

Spacecraft going out on missions get their trajectory altered as a matter of course, so the fact that they arrive at their destination is more a matter of accurate driving during the course of the journey rather than showing that the Earth's tilt has not changed.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

I dont know whether it has been mentioned here already but it was not only the Chile earthquake which is supposed to have altered the tilt of the Earth, but the Fukushima one is supposed to have done it also.
It has been mentioned. It has also been mentioned that earthquakes cannot alter the tilt of the Earth. www.abovetopsecret.com...

If as you all say, the planets and stars being observed through telescopes would have changed their relative position, then either you are incorrect or the science which reported a shift to the tilt is incorrect. You cannot both be correct.
What science reported a shift to the tilt?

Spacecraft going out on missions get their trajectory altered as a matter of course, so the fact that they arrive at their destination is more a matter of accurate driving during the course of the journey rather than showing that the Earth's tilt has not changed.
Of course it has nothing to do with showing that the Earth's tilt has not changed. It has to do with showing that there are no significant unknown outside forces acting on the spacecraft.

edit on 12/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

This was taken from my camera (original image at the bottom of last post) and uploaded here,not sure about the link you mention,maybe you can expand?

Yes i do realize that what is viewed globally, isn't always the same for everybody.

I take the same stance as with chem trails on this image and other XPs,after a lifetime of stargazing..sometimes you just know that what your seeing is not normal and that is why i took the picture.

There is so much more to add to this,i am quite convinced this is the effects of Planet X..which,as it happens, i have also seen at sunrise.

An interesting piece of anecdotal evidence i read the other day (taken for what it's worth) in that, a Guy from Panama (just above the equator) reported that the water went down His plughole a different way for a period of time and He speculates that the Northern Hemisphere crossed into the South..quite a 'wobble' right there!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I disagree that they are in the correct positions (generally speaking) I also know of people who have seen this tilt in the Moon rearrange/right itself,in the time whilst observing.

Everything we are witnessing on Earth and in our solar system, all points to Planet X.

The wobble is created by magnetic interactions and at some point it will become so severe,we will have the heaviest snowfall in Summer (prediction right there lol) the 'rotation slowing' is also worth keeping an eye on, as this is also happening (albeit early stages) this will keep slowing until the poleshift.

There is an event timeline and what we have seen in recent weeks with the plate movements is indicating that we have moved on a level.The BATRUS data confirms that We have a large magnetic 'body' in the near vicinity approaching from South of the Ecliptic as well.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: intrptr

Wrong Pole. The Nazi's are of the Penguin and the Inuit are of the Polar Bear.

You too, huh? I was being sarcastic.
Carrying it further, they say the south pole to distract us. There really is a continent under the ice up north, haven't you heard?

The continent of Nazi. Thats where the signal to attract planet x is coming from, thats where all the new wars are really directed from, thats where the real HARP radar that is making storms on earth is. Their disinfo agents hide among the inuit.

You have been duped all along.

"Wrong pole", lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join