It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I have a Six Year Old daughter who thinks she's my Son...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
OP ignore the comments above he/she is talking nonsense.

Many kids go through a stage like this and they are not mentally unwell, the poster above thinks this is a mental health issue.
Don't worry I used to work in mental health and it is not.
Like I said before just love and support your child and let her decide.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I agree with nearly all of what you said. Especially your 1st paragraph.
These posters are catering to the child's will to deceive herself. They're even referring to her as Jake, and him. When in reality the child is in fact a girl, this is what she was from birth.
It was a good suggestion in saying she spend quality time with mom, and learn and understand the female role, and that she is in fact a female.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Heck Op also I remember all the tomboy girls when I was young and they grew out of it.
Here is a good article about having a tomboy daughter.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

In fact to have a tomboy daughter shows you have a brave adventurous little girl.

Good on you buddy

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

If I were to claim I was something other than what I literally am, I would be classified mentally ill. It's a hard, sad truth.
If I were initiated into a mental health hospital on the grounds that I thought I was a horse, a cat or a dog or a woman, I'm sure that's grounds enough to keep me. Granted I'm a grown adult.
You can't tell me this isn't a mental health issue. This child thinks she's a boy, when in fact if she looks in the mirror she is a girl, with anatomy of a girl, the brain chemistry of a girl, and complete human makeup of a girl. We're not defined by anything other than that. She is defined a girl. And you're helping to deceive her father into allowing this little girl deceive herself.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

I know people born in the wrong body and the damage to them was caused by people who think like you do.
She is six years of age and a tomboy...nothing up with that in fact it is very healthy for her to be who she wants to be.

Let me guess you would force her to wear girls clothes and berate her when she acts like a boy.
You want to put his child in mental health treatment? no she is much to young for that.

Let me guess again you have something up with transgender folk don't you?.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Also just to add OP at the age of 6 I decided I was Kirt Douglas for three months, I even selotaped my chin to get a cleft and would only answer to Sparticus or Kirt.

Again she is 6 years of age with an imagination and a sense of adventure....roll with it.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

How can someone be born with the wrong body. She's got the right body because it's hers.
It's all fine and dandy that she loves to do boy things. When I was four me and my mom would dress me up in make-up and high heels. Hell my little sister plays foot-ball and soccer with me, and dresses in pants and t-shirts. She's a tomboy. But she understands she's a girl. Just like I understood I was a boy. I had every time I went to the toilet as proof on that one.

If I had a son who went to the toilet everyday, and still thought he was a girl. I would consider him having a mental ailment, or sickness. I would know that somethings wrong. Because in literal reality and fact, something is wrong; With his thinking, his perception, his mindset; His mind.
I would seek medical help, in his place. I would see doctors, shrinks. Whoever. I wouldn't send him there I would go for him, seeking advice. I wouldn't allow him to wear girls clothes though, because a boy dressing as a girl doesn't sit right with me. Unless for fun and games, but it's still a little weird.

I do have something wrong with transgender in the fact that we're promoting the easy way out. These people have mental health issues, literally. Actually literally. There mind has them convinced they're the opposite sex to what their literal anatomy is.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

She decided when she was 4 that she was a boy. Denying the literal fact that she has girl private parts. Just as OP said, cases like these usually tend not to be phases. Though I doubt she feels this way because she's attracted to girls. At 4 when she decided she was a boy she wouldn't of had attractions to anyone. Maybe now at six. Try asking her what makes her think she's a boy ?
I think OP might be right, and that she saw dad, liked his role. And wanted to be that. Maybe she saw your privates one time and felt that she was weird for having girl privates. (Not knowing any better.)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Wow aren't't you the beacon of understanding and acceptance towards your fellow man......
Sorry it isn't 1950 anymore and transgender people have a human right to be who they want to be.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
umm excuse me no I was not joking I was dead serious. Its you people with your thinking that is confusing the kids today.

"oh hey mommy hey daddy, im a boy (because six decades of neural research on the human brain and subliminal messaging has brainwashed our children) even though science and the laws of nature say I was born otherwise"

and then brainwashed adults who believe its ok confuse them even more with conflicting messages. the good adults will make sure a child knows what is right, and what society is incorrectly telling them is ok is wrong. the fact that a child is having these thoughts is a problem. Why are children behaving this way suddenly after 2000 in mass numbers?? Does nobody see the connection???

All of this gender reversal thought process began to skyrocket with the advent of 24/7 media barrage from televisions, and then subsequently home computers and now MULTIPLE media devices on every ones persons everywhere they walk. There are signals in the things we are feeding our brain we do not know about. And the reason we don't know is because we did not have the research power and billions of dollars to learn exactly how the human brain works over the last six decades the way the establishment has.

This problem is virtually non-existent in the third world and poor countries. Where it is a problem is where establishment media has made its reach. Some might argue "oh its the liberties and freedom that has allowed people to e open about who they are" . No please, I am pleading with everyone, correct your child early on. This is an attempt to purge certain bloodlines from the human race by eliminating birth rates from the proliferation of gender reversals. Whats left are subservient submissive brainwashed individuals who make a perfect servant class because they are soooo infatuated with their own desires of the flesh (which are not theirs, decades of programming has made them believe it is independent thinking when it is not).

I have not made the claim that this has not happened in the days before the advent of technology, but if it did happen, it occurred at a rate that barely can register as a statistic, whereas today it is practically normal. It does not happen in the third world because a lack of 24/7 social programming through the signals of influential screens and the content fed through them which surround everyone in the developed world. many of you lambast other members on these very boards for being brainwashed about global issues and our governments crimes, and yet is a stretch to believe that the very same establishment is using six decades going on seven now of research on the human brain to confuse the innocent??

The only thing I mentioned as a recommendation to the op was that his daughter spend more time with mom doing girly things, like baking cookies, cakes and maybe playing with makeup since that's ok for a girl. Granted most parents would not want their young children to play makeup for other reasons, but if the op is genuine in wanting to correct this behavior, it has to begin with associating their natural born gender with behaviors and activities that would traditionally be associated with the correct gender. If her brain begins to register the correct behaviors with fun and pleasant memories, then over time it is the natural order that will regain control and the confusion will disappear.

the establishment is brainwashing society with ever increasing success, to blur the distinction between man and woman to almost nothing, so that in generations time, you end up with this

If the adults don't even realize the are being brainwashed, what hope do you think the children have??? Go to any Amish/Mennonite community on this continent and do your own studies. See if the rate of these issues is as prevalent as they are in the societies saturated with these conflicting media reports.

John Carpenter warned us with his movie They Live. he was not trying to tell us about the aliens living among us, or even the ruling class. he was warning you about the hidden signals that can alter your thought process and even how you register your senses. Those who are connected deeply with their spiritual self (I did not say religious, don't go down that road) are better at seeing the tricks than those without. Open your third eye and you can literally see the messages in your media, the REAL messages.

Op, I know it would seem I have gone bat# crazy with these theories, but that rant was aimed more at the brainwashed masses who want to continue feeding children conflicting messages which only further to harm their fragile psyche, and not specifically with your case. I am not trying to be insensitive to your dilemma. I walked down that road with my first son and corrected the behavior with appropriate stimuli suited for the development of a healthy boy and the natural role of the male human. The innate desire to conquer ones surroundings is the normal male human trait. To seek out danger and conquer it. Aggression and hostility will increase testosterone and keep that desire in balance, making for a correct human boy.

I am only talking in exactly the same way that the academics in the human brain research field speak, which no one is ever exposed to. That is why it sounds shocking to many.

How anyone can imagine a world of transgender humans and reverse gender roles as the normal behavior of society is quite frankly disturbing, and would result in our extinction much the same as our Neanderthal ancestors (even though many still have that very dna in them).

So in closing, I am not against homosexuals, transgender, or bisexual adults. I am against the brainwashing of our children to accept these roles at an age before puberty where they don't even have a clue and the only possible way they could be thinking like this is the hidden signals in the media that surrounds them 24/7 be it screen or print or audio.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
dp
edit on 3-12-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The first page was supportive for the most part, just as you are for your kid, and that's the best way to be.

There will always be someone desperate to impress upon you that you are doing the wrong thing because you aren't fitting into their social paradigms.

HUGS AND KISSES AND LOTS OF LOVE is what they will remember from their childhood, not whether they had processed such a complex personality issue.
edit on 3-12-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
At six mine thought she was a horse. This started when she was 3. I wouldn't over think it or worry about it. She will probably outgrow it. If not then that's ok. Kids like to play. It's one of the great freedoms of being a kid.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Meet Jazz, an amazingly wonderful child who was born a boy and always felt like a girl. Eventually he became the girl he always wanted be a be. What a beautiful, intelligent and charming child!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
ugh, that's just disturbing. Poor child, poor parents. The epitome of new age brain washing.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
ugh, that's just disturbing. Poor child, poor parents. The epitome of new age brain washing.

Which age would you like to go back to ?

Middle Ages?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The age where humans knew exactly who they were, and not what programming wants society to be to better serve the establishment.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

GO on, when was this wonderful era?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Oh lets see, the entire time of human civilization right up until the fifties. hows that? notice these were not the issues people trivially argued over when there were and currently are so much more important things. but we cannot focus on those things because now everyone wants to be the opposite of reality.
edit on 12/3/2014 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Ah yeah great days. GREAT days! Full of good health, liberty, freedoms and equality.

Have fun there and don't let the time machine door hit you on the way out

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join