It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you fall in love with a psychopathic woman? Just how do they see love?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
Been there done that and got shot with a 12 GA 00 Magnum buckshot in my sleep for it! Yea, right in the neck and back of my skull. Fortunately, I was able to hit the shotgun and she dropped it and ran. There were still 4 more shells in it. I was about 5 minutes from bleeding out when rescue and police arrived. 23 major surgeries later and I am back in action. Spent 2 years, 2 Christmas's and 2 New Years in the local trauma center.

I don't recommend trying that out if you can avoid it. I married her right after getting out of the military. I should have done my research. I had friends and family try to stop me, but I was in love and couldn't see the forest through the trees!

ETA: This was Christmas morning 3AM in 2001. My two daughters were in the house 9 and 11.

originally posted by: Iwinder

This post and the next one by the same poster are probably and most likely are the most powerful posts I have ever read in my time here on ATS.

This is addressed to the posts authored by Spirit Horse, Thanks for sharing your very scary stories.

Regards, Iwinder

Thanks Iwinder, I appreciate that deeply. I have been through a lot and never been the same person after. She literaally blew off about 1/3 of my neck and 2" chunk of skull bone. My jugular didn't rupture or it would have been over. It was partially exposed or very thin layer over it. I was very fortunate to have a Level 1 Regional Trauma Center here and had the most excellent surgeons I could have asked for. The first trauma surgeries I don't really recall. I had 2 the first 24 hours of about 4 hours each.

But, after that I had the Chief of Maxiofacial Surgery, who was this over achiever in life do all of the repair and rebuilding of my neck and skull after I stabilized. I was a football player in school and had a large neck and chest. Played Defensive Tackle. It gave me enough muscle to replace the missing pieces. They did a pec-flap, which is where they took the chest pectoral muscle and wrapped it up and around the neck to replace the missing muscle. It had to be done in stages which took many surgeries. This doctor was an M.D., a PhD., a DDS, a 3 degree black belt, was a Lieutenant on the Swat team for the local Sheriffs office. He was on SWAT to be there in case an officer was shot and he did save an officers life during the time-frame he was working on me. The hospital is also a teaching hospital for the University of Florida, Shands Jacksonville. So he had several surgeons with him learning the whole time, but did all my surgery himself. He did such an excellent job that unless you see my neck from the side where all the scars are, you can't tell I was shot from looking at me from the front. The nurses and doctors I have seen since have been amazed at what he did. I was very blessed to have such a great doctor.

Didn't mean to say so much, but it is kind of an emotional thing still after all these years. When I heard that interview, I could hear my ex in so much of what she said it was scary. But again, thanks for the kind post!

edit on 2/12/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I could have sex with one. Have interesting talks with one.

Fall in love with one? Why the hell would I invest myself emotionally and get no love in return? I'm not a masochist. Emotions are an important part of a relationship and I like my partner to be able to understand and express them thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I did not mean that we are physiologically incapable of an orgasm. What I meant is that the sensation of it is not necessarily preferable to any other sensation. It's not necessarily undesired either but it is rarely, if ever, a priority. Seeing the other person climax is the priority, my own is essentially just an inexpensive sleep aid. As long as they're satisfied and I can get to sleep, then it's mission accomplished.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DEFCONWhite
a reply to: learnatic

That's.not.the.point.

Sex is just that.. Sex.

I agree but then I am a typical bloke

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

originally posted by: DEFCONWhite
She sums it up.

"My angle is that they are less frightening if you take the time to understand them. Don't get freaked out by the fact they cant reciprocate their feelings the way normal people are used to. They reciprocate their intellect and on their own time.

They can bring a new perspective,new enegery or even a new lifetime(as you call it) without even changing who you are at your core.

If you take the time to tame them and be tamed by them since they will inevitability pick you,not the other way around. "

That is absolute bs. These women should be avoided like the plague. They are not prizes to be won.
They will kill your soul and break your spirit.
There is no "new energy" to get from them except unbridled bat guano.

I,being a socio,disagree.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
For the record, let's look at psychopath gender statistics:

There is much to the psychopathic personality which is baffling and disturbing. 1 in about 25-30 people are psychopathic (also known as sociopaths or anti-social -- the correct title being psychopath.) Since the majority or them are men, I (Wendy Koenigsmann) wrote this site in part, to warn women about the dangers, especially women online, which I believe is a favourite "new medium" which appeals to psychopaths. I have personal experience with this subject as well. This is because "antisocials (psychopaths) are not just characters in our fictional or true-life entertainments. They are family members, friends, co-workers, neighbors, or strangers we may encounter every day." [Black, 10].

Thanks for trying to make us a bit more understood

cassiopaea.com...

If this thread is another rant thread against past failed relationships with women that were most likely never officially diagnosed as psychopaths, then this thread is in the wrong area of this forum.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

*nod* We sex just fine.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DEFCONWhite

Yes, precisely.

Now, that however would be very different to someone like me, who places very little value on carnal rutting, and cannot get excited about sex for its own sake in the least. I find the very idea a little appalling really. I only go to bed with a woman with whom I share a deep connection which exists beyond the strictly physical.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join