It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
One of the biggest conspiracies around 9/11 was the missing TWO trillion dollars from the Pentagon audit over the previous ten years - an audit that was conveniently wiped out with the Pentagon hit and has never been restarted.

It was NEVER explained where the $2 trillion went, or why it remained unaccounted for.

The other big issue that is hardly mentioned is that on 9/10, there was a hurricane approaching New York City, there were full weather warnings out for the entire area.

The hurricane mysteriously vanished. 9/11 was played out against a background of clear blue skies.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
One of the biggest conspiracies around 9/11 was the missing TWO trillion dollars from the Pentagon audit over the previous ten years

Except no one but thruthers claim the money was missing.... funny that!

an audit that was conveniently wiped out with the Pentagon hit and has never been restarted.

You had better check your "source" for that silly claim.... as they are wrong!

It was NEVER explained where the $2 trillion went, or why it remained unaccounted for.

Yes it was explained - what is your source for that claim?

The other big issue that is hardly mentioned is that on 9/10, there was a hurricane approaching New York City, there were full weather warnings out for the entire area.

So?

The hurricane mysteriously vanished.

Nothing mysterious about it at all - again what is your source that shows it was mysterious?

You do have sources for your claims.... don't you?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

The confusion about collapse speed/increasing resistance can be traced to a paper that BAZANT did a couple of days after 9/11. He released a paper that proved that it collapsing to the ground was inevitable by using a limiting case model whereby the upper part fell perfectly straight and true onto the columns below, all the way to the ground. If you think about it, that kind of perfect alignment is not possible. But he used that case anyway cuz he wanted to make the best case for collapse arrest.

So you are saying that a famous jewish/czech/american professor "Lied" & "Misled" when he (in your words) "made the best case for the collapse arrest."??

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Not so funny Brucie.. How about you stop your outright LIES..

youtu.be...
and
youtu.be...

Lots of love
GoYiM

edit on 3-12-2014 by cheery1 because: 5 letters

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cheery1
Not so funny Brucie.. How about you stop your outright LIES..

You are the one lying here...

youtu.be...

No mention of a missing 2.3 trillion in that video...

and
youtu.be...

Typical lie, the title claims 2.3 trillion is missing, but Rumsfeld never said it was missing ...

Why do you ignore the fact that they have tracked most of the unaccounted money?
Have a look at
www.911myths.com...
and
www.metabunk.org...
edit on 3-12-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Here is the proof of your lying son..

YET ANOTHER LIE.. Rumsfeld himself did clearly stated so..

No mention of a missing 2.3 trillion in that video...

And provided evidence that proved you are an outright Liar..
Did not see the links I provided..?

Now Bruce.. explain EXACTLY WHERE I LIED Sunshine..
or apologise.. (or leave.. your choice).
edit on 3-12-2014 by cheery1 because: adding another of Bruces LIES

edit on 3-12-2014 by cheery1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Did not see the links I provided..?

Again, if you had actually watched the video's you would know Rumsfeld never said the money was missing - but it is obvious you nevr even bothered to watch them. Or if you had looked at the links I posted you would have again seen Rumsfeld never said the money was missing.

Now Bruce.. explain EXACTLY WHERE I LIED Sunshine..

When you said "Not so funny Brucie.. How about you stop your outright LIES.."

As I showed everyone here, I am not the one telling lies! - so your statement was just lie.

Rumsfeld himself did clearly stated so..

So how about you show us exactly where in the video's Rumsfeld said the money was MISSING....

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

(YOU DO KNOW WHAT SLANDER IS DON'T YOU SON??)

No slander here... (you obviously do not know what it is...)

THE LINKS ARE STILL THERE FOR ALL TO SEE..

Yes they are, and funny how you are unable to show where Rumsfeld said the money was missing.... as he never said that at all!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Removed to avoid moderation

edit on 3-12-2014 by cheery1 because: removed

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

so how bout you show us exactly where

RUMSFELD STARTS @ 1:00

Yes, he starts speaking there, but nowhere does he state money was MISSING, does he? That was the claim, and it is a false claim.

But as we know, truthers only see and hear what they want to, they do not want to see or hear what actually happens.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

so how bout you show us exactly where?

edit on 3-12-2014 by cheery1 because: overwording

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

so how bout you show us exactly where?

Yes, he starts speaking there, but nowhere does he state money was MISSING, does he? That was the claim, and it is a false claim.

That is all he says..you did not look or listen to it.

So how about you tell us all exactly where he says the word "missing"? You are unable to do that, as he never says the money is missing....

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ahh the old missing money ploy again.
This must be week 6. You know these claims have a 6 week cycle.

Funny that not one of these conspiracy believers bothered to look up the budget for the Pentagon.
If thay had they would have found that 2.3 trillion was the ENTIRE budget for like the previous 8 YEARS!
Sooo all the money for 8 years was stolen by sinister shadow people? Rigghhht . . . .

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Here we go.. semantics..
what is the definition of missing..?
if you lose track of or cannot find something..
Either way you look at it.. it's "missing"
But Im man enough to apologise for calling you an outright liar..

It all boils down to intent.. at most mine was mis-information.. yours Dis-Information.

Tell me.. Do you think deceiving.. is better than lying..?
edit on 3-12-2014 by cheery1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cheery1

The first mention of the $2.3 trillion, was on the AP, in March of 2000

hv.greenspun.com...

"The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday.

The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments"

So, it was a lack of paperwork, NOT missing money.

Here is a copy of the transcript of the nomination hearings for Donald Rumsfeld and others, from January 11, 2001..

www.gpo.gov...

"Senator Byrd: A recent article in the Los Angeles Times, written by a retired vice admiral and a civilian employee in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, accused the Department of Defense of being unable to account for the funds that Congress appropriates to it. The authors wrote, and I quote in part, quote, "The Pentagon's books are in such utter disarray that no one knows what America's military actually owns or spends." ...

That audit report found that out of $7.6 trillion in department-level accounting interest, 2.3 trillion in entries either did not contain adequate documentation or were improperly reconciled or were made to force buyer and seller data to agree. This DoD-IG report is very disturbing.... "

February 12, 2001 PBS Newshour

www.pbs.org...

"The inspector general of the Pentagon said there are 2.3 trillion dollars in items that they can't quite account for."

SecDef availability enroute to Turkey, June 3rd, 2001

www.defense.gov...

Rumsfeld: " But something must be wrong or broken, if you can have terrific people in the armed forces and the defense establishment who care deeply about our country, are dedicated and patriotic, and are invested in doing it right, and an equally dedicated and patriotic group of people in the Congress who dedicated to doing it right -- and for whatever reason, there is a high degree of distrust, which everyone told me when I arrived here in January. There is no other reason why there would be all those reports required, all the amendments, and the size of the bill and the concerns and the letters and the phone calls.

If there weren't some glitch, something going on where we aren't working right, why would there be 128 studies saying our acquisition system is broken? Why would the GAO and Senator Byrd announce that we can't locate $2.6 trillion worth of transactions and documents if things were good?

What we need are incentives at every level of that department to be respectful of the taxpayers dollars. We simply must care. People all across this country have worked their heads off, paid taxes and want to be defended and protected, but they want to be done as efficiently and as cost-effectively as possible and big government can't seem to do that. It's very difficult. The incentives aren't there for people and we need to find ways to do put them there."

Lou Dobbs, Moneyline, June 28, 2001

"RUMSFELD: Oh, it's years. It's years. This department didn't get like this in five minutes, and it's not going to get out of this in five minutes. It is an enormous task. It's like turning a battleship. It doesn't turn on a dime. And we'll have to work with the Congress and find a way inside this institution to fix our acquisition system, which is broken.

It takes 20 years to produce a weapon system, at a time where technology is turning over every 24 months. Our financial management systems can't account for $2.6. trillion worth of transactions, simply because the way they're arranged and organized..."

Testimony before the House Budget Committee on the FY 2002 Defense Budget

www.defense.gov...

"REP. PETER HOEKSTRA (R-MI): Then I understand that the Department of Defense shares many of the same problems that we have with the Department of Education. I think the IG just notes that in one of the audits that you went through of the 1999 financial statements included adjustments of $7.6 trillion -- that's trillion -- in account adjustments, of which 2.3 trillion were supported by un -- by reliable documents -- were unsupported by reliable documentation."

Testimony before the House Appropriations Committee: Fiscal Year 2002 Defense Budget Request July 16, 2001

"Sec. Rumsfeld: ...As you know, the Department of Defense really is not in charge of its civilian workforce, in a certain sense. It's the OPM, or Office of Personnel management, I guess. There are all kinds of long- standing rules and regulations about what you can do and what you can't do. I know Dr. Zakheim's been trying to hire CPAs because the financial systems of the department are so snarled up that we can't account for some $2.6 trillion in transactions that exist, if that's believable. And yet we're told that we can't hire CPAs to help untangle it in many respects...

REP. LEWIS: Thank you, Mr. Moran.
Mr. Secretary, the first time and the last time that Dov Zackheim and I broke bread together, he told me he would have a handle on that 2.6 trillion by now. (Laughter.) But we'll discuss that a little -- "

Finally, what Secretary Rumsfeld had to say on September 10, 2001

DOD Acquisition and Logistics Excellence Week Kickoff—Bureaucracy to Battlefield

"The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

We maintain 20 to 25 percent more base infrastructure than we need to support our forces, at an annual waste to taxpayers of some $3 billion to $4 billion. Fully half of our resources go to infrastructure and overhead, and in addition to draining resources from warfighting, these costly and outdated systems, procedures and programs stifle innovation as well. A new idea must often survive the gauntlet of some 17 levels of bureaucracy to make it from a line officer's to my desk. I have too much respect for a line officer to believe that we need 17 layers between us."

It was NEVER ONCE reported to be missing money, but adjustments made to ensure that accounts on separate, incompatible computer systems, matched. And on September 11, 2001, it was only the ARMY that was affected. The Navy and Air Force was not affected. NOR was it forgotten about in the aftermath

www.dodig.mil...
web.archive.org...://www.defenselink.mil/news/Feb2002/n02202002_200202201.html

So,
It was not a secret
It was not forgotten
It had nothing to do with the events of September 11, 2001

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

a reply to: MrPlow

He could have very easily *almost* said "concerted effort" and in the context of what he was saying, it would have made much more sense.

LOL!!! Then why would he quickly change his wording? is "concerted" that hard to finish??
considering he was halfway through the word anyway.. LOL!!
Note also his wifes eyes widen in a flash of concern..

sincerely NOT yours
Goyem (or is it goyim?)

It's a well known and widely documented fact that GW was never a proficient wordsmith.
"In my state of the, speech to the...whatever you wanna call it"
edit on 3-12-2014 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent
Yeah.. Or possibly we don't have organised debunking sites like metabunk etc..
or spend over yr virtually non-stop.. like some.

this is what the o.s. states..
The money is not missing, money went into the pentagon, and products and services came out - it's just too complicated to follow the trail of exactly how that happened up to acceptable accounting practices.

and..

The money is not missing, just not tracked up to expected accounting standards. In 2002 the amount of improperly tracked transactions was reduced to $900 billion, as they integrated their accounting systems. As it stands the quote was true. But $2.3 trillion was never missing. The interpretation of the quote does of course have some grain of truth in it.

But I guess it comes down to interpretation.. and if you can't find where it went who knows who bought who what..
oy vae

edit on 3-12-2014 by cheery1 because: addy

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow

He could have very easily *almost* said "concerted effort" and in the context of what he was saying, it would have made much more sense.

LOL!!! Then why would he quickly change his wording? is "concerted" that hard to finish??

sincerely NOT yours
Goyem (or is it goyim?)

It's a well known and widely documented fact that GW was never a proficient wordsmith.

Ahhh. Bushisms. "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family"

Lol. I got a stocking stuffer one year that was book with a whole bunch of them.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: MrPlow

sincerely NOT yours
Goyem (or is it goyim?)

Ahhh. Bushisms. "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family"

Lol. I got a stocking stuffer one year that was book with a whole bunch of them.

Yeah Bush is a couple of cans short of a six pack!

"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"The German asparagus are fabulous." --George W. Bush, Meseberg, Germany, June 11, 2008

'Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?'' —George W. Bush, Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

''I don't particularly like it when people put words in my mouth, either, by the way, unless I say it.'' —President George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, Nov. 10, 2007

''If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything! If you don't stand for something, you don't stand for anything!'' —Presidential candidate George W. Bush, Bellevue Community College, Nov. 2, 2000

George Bush really is a Numpty. He must of been the dumbest Presidential Puppet!

Dumbest George Bush Quotes

But then again, Obomber is getting that way as well!

''When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia...'' —President Obama mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

Must of been all that Cocaine he snorts!

Sorry for going slightly off topic.

Some of the missing money probably went to pay for the Cruise Missile they fired at the Pentagon....lol

edit on 3-12-2014 by Deveron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join