It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Upsetting Scenes, Strong Language(Not Frequent)!

Segment 1: Eye Witness Accounts!

Witnesses say they saw, heard or felt explosions...
Almost all the concrete was pulverised to dust..."

Many of the witnesses compare the collapse of the Towers with demolition jobs...

This is a recent video from September 2014...
I did a search for this and didn't find anything that matched...

Many of the testimonies I hadn't heard before...
Some will be known to you for sure...

Segment 2: News Footage!

This shows many different news scenes of both the South & North Towers collapsing, with different insights from different journalists...
Many who make the claim that they look like demolition jobs.

Once again, some footage may seem familiar...
Quite abit of it was new to me, even 13 years on.

Segment 3: Building 7!

The most suspect situation of that historical day...
The Smoking Gun in many people eyes...

The building that the BBC said came down, a good 10 minutes before its actual "collapse"...
The building that was "pulled" according to Larry Silverstein...

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Segment 4: The Experts!

This section of the video is expert testimony on the hypothesis of demolition...
Scientists, Firemen & others share their theories as to what may have occured on 9/11...
Claiming it's impossible for fire alone to do such damage.

It's a touchy subject I guess...

I'm still on the fence in a way...
But I do find it difficult to imagine 19 people bringing a whole country, the world's most powerful country, to its knees on that fateful day.

At the same time I don't find it hard to believe that such a large pair of buildings would collapse when weakened...
Sort of like the exception(s) to the rule...

Fire hasn't collapsed buildings prior to or since 9/11...
With that said not many 100+ story buildings have been on fire, nor damaged in such a way...

It's 57 minutes long and I've only managed the first 30 minutes so far, but it is hard hitting stuff...
edit on 27-11-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Those towers were designed to take a plane hit.

Two planes for three towers, Really good job there builders!

Even managed to take down a building not hit, not fallen into by the first two..... magic!!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Those towers were designed to take a plane hit.

Two planes for three towers, Really good job there builders!

Even managed to take down a building not hit, not fallen into by the first two..... magic!!

Where was/is it written into the sales brochure for the towers that they will take a plane hit? Weren't they built with dirty mob money who hired the biggest cowboy architect ever knowing he'd use the cheapest and crappiest building materials available?

Or is that just an urban myth?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

It'd explain why the concrete turned into dust...

But I'm not so sure that that's true...

I was under the impression that the Mob doesn't exist

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Link

Notice that these are the engineers that built and tested the towers strength for a range of threats, from weather to plane strikes..

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
No, no and thrice no.

It was a bunch of poorly trained Arab terrorists, expertly guiding the planes into the towers. Okay, it was the first case of steel structured building to collapse because of fire, but this was an unprecedented event.

Did you know that on the morning of 9/11 Rumsfeld was in a security meeting at the Pentagon trying to secure funding for further security measures against acts of terrorism, when the plane was expertly flown into it? Can you imagine how the conversation turned once the attack occurred?

Good ole Don raced to the scene, rolled up his sleeves and got on with aiding the injured.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Not really a fan of sarcasm... Usually.

But you did well my friend.

edit on 27-11-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Not really a fan of sarcasm...

Just anticipating a few replies that will come your way.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yes certainly...

Let's see how it goes.

I expect a bit of blowback...

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

No, the usual cabal, will wait till the thread loses momentum and then bury all the supporting comments beneath a full page or 2 of comments that target posters credentials.

The truthers already made the mistake of pointing out the holes in the original story. The official reports took years to come out because first the perps had to figure out what everyone saw and what accusations they were making, THEN come out with an OS that instead of making any sense, was simply designed to shut down any of the theories that had come up.

"Let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories"

Sound familiar?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Then that same man prayed to God and heard they had WMDs in Iraq...

Although, irony is usually lost on Politians to be fair to the lunatic.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs
Building 7 was probably hit by the magic bullet that killed Kennedy, travelling for miles and decades and building up enough force to demolish it. Makes more sense than the official story

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

And there we have it...

Both solved

Nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What can we do about it but whine in the forums etc, its done and they are rolling their plans since then and advancing fast towards the new world order by illuminate utopia or whaeva anyone want to call it, we the ppl are sort of trying to fight it or better wording maybe-trying to resist but surely they are way more cunning than we are in this game. Many seem to be for the civil war in the end but dont ya think they are ready to counter that plan, if they can sacrifice ppl so easy towards their plans, how hard it would be to use some WMDs when the time come, or any number of tactics to cut out ppl so our civil war could be very short indeed. It does not look like they are very patriot type ppl in a first place, then just cry out their allies how Russia/China/N.Korea,Iran,Syria,India and whom else did it and force everyone in the rest of world to strike em, that just one theory out of head right now but i think they have multiple theories to counter we the ppl...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

I wouldn't call for a civil war over this...
Revolution however wouldn't and shouldn't be dismissed in the long term.

However, you must remember that all those troops who were led to war on the pretext of this disaster will be on the side of justice...
Having been mislead I'm sure the Armed Forces would side with those who were affected...
It just so happens that those WMDs you expect would be used against the populace are in the hands of said troops...

I think the government would lose.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

About civil war, i was kinda thinking that the way we the ppl are fighting/resisting this NWO to me its looking like its going to that direction, ofc it would be awesome if our supposed protectors, military, politicians, banksters etc would take our side at some point but somehow i do not see this very likely and maybe some of them are trying already but maybe some of these are the ppl who are committing "suicides" so often from these positions.
Ofc i am wondering also that day we the ppl take clear collective stance against the tyranny, would our supposed protectors join us or stand against us, because if they stand against us, how quickly it would turn out to full scale violence movement and after many deaths, more would likely follow and middle of these chaos, leaders in the shadows would work their moves more directly.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18708309]CharlieSpei

Elites always lose in the end,

They get greedy, over confident, thinking their precious money will save them.

The very money they think sets them apart as some over class,

In fact the opposite is true, for in their money is their weakness, as they inbreed amongst themselves weakening their genes, their feable bodies only suited to hold martini glasses and sit in different positions.

When we come for them they wont know whether to cry or soil themsevles but be sure they wont do one thing : fight back.

.... And in one swell swoop we will wipe out the weakest of us, in every sense, and allow nature to take us to the next level. No longer held by the ideals of old, and free of a whole class of inbred subspecies we will be free to do as we please....... Evolve.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

No, the usual cabal, will wait till the thread loses momentum and then bury all the supporting comments beneath a full page or 2 of comments that target posters credentials.

The truthers already made the mistake of pointing out the holes in the original story. The official reports took years to come out because first the perps had to figure out what everyone saw and what accusations they were making, THEN come out with an OS that instead of making any sense, was simply designed to shut down any of the theories that had come up.

Sound familiar?

Yes he did say that. This is my cue to wheel out my favourite Loony Toon, where that person wishes...almost, to do his own indulging in the theme of conspiracy.

edit on 27-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join