It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

He could have very easily *almost* said "concerted effort" and in the context of what he was saying, it would have made much more sense.

LOL!!! Then why would he quickly change his wording? is "concerted" that hard to finish??
considering he was halfway through the word anyway.. LOL!!
Note also his wifes eyes widen in a flash of concern..

sincerely NOT yours
Goyem (or is it goyim?)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: wmd_2008

I will ask again. Find me a floor pan in the rubble.

If I link to the picture YOU would just deny it was there so what would be the point!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

If I link to the picture YOU would just deny it was there so what would be the point!

The point is that you make a claim, then fail to back it up. It makes it look like you were lying and just trying to
win the debate. Any credibility you might have had; YOU just destroyed!

Check this out.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

there ws a LOT of metal floor pan in the WTC towers. If it is there and not blown to shreds, it would be easily visible and other posters will be able to make up their own mind so it wont matter if I deny it. If it is obvious, everyone will see it and I will look like an idiot for it. Its win win for you WMD... if your right.
edit on 1-12-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12 ........which numbers them with the thousands of people who celebrated that day. You don't think that after a decade of the US telling Israel how to respond /not respond to acts of terrorism that maybe there were some who were relieved to finally see US learn what its like to have acts of terror in our country?
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Roflol!!! These video might enlighten you..
youtu.be...

and
youtu.be...

Many Many more too..

Goyim
edit on 1-12-2014 by cheery1 because: link

edit on 1-12-2014 by cheery1 because: vids

edit on 1-12-2014 by cheery1 because: link

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cheery1. Not found and not found.....good vids.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs I understand that you feel the me injecting reality into 9/11 conspiracy theories is disruptive. Too bad.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

there ws a LOT of metal floor pan in the WTC towers. If it is there and not blown to shreds, it would be easily visible and other posters will be able to make up their own mind so it wont matter if I deny it. If it is obvious, everyone will see it and I will look like an idiot for it. Its win win for you WMD... if your right.

There may have been lots of them but remember they are are only at most a couple of millimeters thick they would have fallen inside walls as structure collapsed I linked to a previous picture of compacted floors if I can find the hi res version I will link to that!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Floor pans:

Now what ?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

North Tower was hit first but fell second due to smaller load above impact points

LOL!! .. Your comment got me thinking.. If the "theory" of the pancake was true as is the "claim" then surely the "supposed" lighter load above would have stayed mostly intact as the exo-skeleton started pancaking down..?
at least for a little while..??
How does the steel core pancake anyhow?
would've been more believable if maybe the exo-skeleton had done so first or something..?
Yet this is clearly not the case..

youtu.be...

Not Yours Sincerely..
GOYIM
edit on 1-12-2014 by cheery1 because: rushed

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cheery1
If the "theory" of the pancake was true as is the "claim" then surely the "supposed" lighter load above would have stayed mostly intact as it rode the pancaking down..?

Exactly why do you think that?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The video I posted a couple of pages back at 50:48 shows the west side of the WTC 2 Apushed outward. So if south east is pulling in and the west is pushing out, it would seem we have a load shift that is NOT described in the NIST report.

Did you see that section of the video I posted?

No I didn't watch it.

And I can tell you that NIST didn't covered it.

However, Bazant did in one of his papers. he discusses why the upper part wouldn't just tilt and fall off the side.

It's rather technical, and might take you a few readings, but he explains that as a mass that large tilts, it also develops a horixontal reaction force that pivots around the centroid of mass.

Basically, if the top is going left, then the bottom will go right and shear off columns.

edit on 1-12-2014 by lexyghot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
oops.. rushed.. now amended
Although here is a video of how it could have happened ..
youtu.be...

edit on 1-12-2014 by cheery1 because: vid added

edit on 1-12-2014 by cheery1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

there ws a LOT of metal floor pan in the WTC towers. If it is there and not blown to shreds,

They were thin sheet metal. Being "blown" to shreds isn't the only option.

Torn to shreds comes to mind....

it would be easily visible

false dichotomy. Your choices are "blown to shreds" and no photos, or "easily visible" and tons of photos of complete and intact floorpans.

There is a third option: torn to shreds during the collapse and photos of torn floor pans.

and other posters will be able to make up their own mind

Yes, now they can see the false dichotomy choice you have set up. You have neglected the third, most realistic option.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The point is that you make a claim, then fail to back it up. It makes it look like you were lying and just trying to
win the debate.

Well, he backed it up with photos.

I guess that means he won the debate, then. Right?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

Floor pans:

Now what ?

That looks like floor pans. I obviously can't ask which building those are from, or do you know? Did you put that picture together or did you find it somewhere? If so, can you post the link to it and I can look if there is any info, if your not interested that is.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

there ws a LOT of metal floor pan in the WTC towers. If it is there and not blown to shreds,

They were thin sheet metal. Being "blown" to shreds isn't the only option.

Torn to shreds comes to mind....

it would be easily visible

false dichotomy. Your choices are "blown to shreds" and no photos, or "easily visible" and tons of photos of complete and intact floorpans.

There is a third option: torn to shreds during the collapse and photos of torn floor pans.

and other posters will be able to make up their own mind

Yes, now they can see the false dichotomy choice you have set up. You have neglected the third, most realistic option.

A lot of the pans should be torn but they should still be there, not "shredded" which I personally would accredit with blown, if they were in fact shredded.

You did embellish a bit there with the "tons of photos".

Those are floor pans yes, but I don't if they were from 1 and 2 and not from the other buildings crushed below, or even the bottom floors of 1 and 2 that may not have been blown.

If what seems obvious, was actually true - the concrete was blown out of the building - that would obviously have some effect on the floor pans. Because there has been no reasonable explanation for the fountain of powder, I have to go with concrete. As you put it, it is the "most realistic option". At least when you observe it on its own, and not observing it under the influence of an OS that would require me to shape my observation to fit my preconceived notions.

You can claim that I am ignoring the floor pans posted to fit MY preconceived notion, but not knowing where the photos were taken, and which building they were from is leaving my notion in the realm of very realistic. We are looking for millions of square feet of floor pan. They would be a major portion of the debris.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join