It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leylines and abductions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
hi members I don't know if this has been posted before, if it has then I apoligise. iv been looking at leylines and the supposed power they give off, when I found that there might be a conection with ufo and abductions when on or near a certain type of ley line, One that has been blackend by a coven so to speak, it was done in the 1970s and wildlife in that area left and only returned in the 1990s, blackend lines may have caused the great storm in 87 in Britain its been suggested that certain people performed the ritual on these lines that caused that storm. people that have had abductions tend to live near or have been near these lines, im wondering if there has been a proper government scientific study of these places, because I think there should be!Lines Emit Positive Or Negative Energy?

Yes, ley lines can give off positive or negative energy.

"How?" I hear you ask.

Well if a coven have gathered and practiced black rituals they can blacken the line from giving off positive energy to negative energy. Is there any proof for this? Yes, in the nineteen seventies, in the small Yorkshire mill town of Todmorden, a coven practiced in a small woodland area in the district of Cornhome. The woodland has four ley lines running trough it.

After the coven had stopped practicing there, the wildlife had disappeared from the area and did not return till nineteen ninety-six, after white witches had performed several cleansing rights there.

Also, the occult and paranormal author Andy Collins in his book the Black Alchemist claims that the people of hex are going round blacking ley lines. And through them doing this lead to the gales and great damage that ripped through the UK in nineteen eighty-seven.

This brings us back to why the Welsh call ley lines dragon lines. The Welsh called them this as the white dragon represented all what is good and wholesome in the world. Whereas the black dragon represented all that is bad and evil in the world, which then in turn brings us back to the Eastern philosophy of Ying and Yang the dark and the light.

One interesting fact is

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ryan2010 sorry guys heres some more
Conclusions

As stated when I first came across the ley line connection, I thought it was coincidence for these things to happen where there are ley lines.

I checked all the sites and data I had collected over the years. Then I rechecked. I noticed that ninety-five percent of the incidents I had investigated happened where there are a heavy concentration of ley lines.

I asked myself why this were so? I realized how every ancient culture claimed that ley lines gave off positive or negative energy.

Then I began to notice that a lot of abductions by the grays and poltergeist activity where happening on ley lines that had been blacked, by occult practices.

I only found this out by going back to the drawing board and researching incidents which been reported over the centuries. As I did, I noticed how there were reports of witchcraft taking place on or around these sites, and I was finding too many reports for it to be coincidence. I even managed to track down some of the people who had witnessed some of these events in the last century.

Granted, a lot of them were old age pensioners but they could still remember what they had witnessed.

Then I remembered the Alan Godfrey abduction, which happened in Todmorden in nineteen eighty. The spot were he was allegedly abducted was on a blacked line. It was one of the lines that ran from the woods in Cornhome, which is about a mile and a half up the road from the spot were he was abducted. The evidence then was just too strong for me to dismiss the ley line connection.

I found the opposite with the contactee side of the UFO phenomenon. I found that these experiences happened on ley line sites that were not blacked and gave off positive vibes as my psychic friend put it when they walked on positive ley line sites.

This was unlike where they began to feel pain and anger on blacked ley lines.

On one blacked ley line site in Todmorden, they fell to ground and lay unconscious for ten minutes and refused to go back there until it had been cleansed. There are also less paranormal appreciations witnessed on positive ley line sites. If there has been a violent incident on the ley line, it seems to be why appreciations are seen on positive ley lines. They seem to be replaying the events which occurred there.

The orange balls of light phenomena, that certain UFO investigators such as Andy Roberts and Paul Devuox claim are earthlights, are from my findings mainly seen over positive ley line areas. And according to the witnesses I have interviewed, the earthlight theory can be ruled out. The witnesses claim that they seem to be intelligently controlled.

The earthlight theory is an interesting one.

Ley lines do run on the earth’s tectonic plates fault lines, which according to Roberts and Devroux release earthlights during stress on the fault lines before an earth quake. If this was the case, the Scammonden would not be here as the orange balls of light are seen there often. Which now leads me to ask why these things are attracted to ley lines.

As I have explained, ley lines give off positive and negative energy, the same as a magnet has a positive and negative poles. Ley lines run on the Earths’ tectonic plates.

The blacked or negative ley line attracts negative experiences, and apparitions as well as alien abduction experiences. Due to the negative energy that the lines are emitting, it’s the same as how negative people attract other negative people. I believe that they all feed off each other, so the negative ley lines draw these things towards them so that they can feed off the negative energy, which is being put out by them.

I came to this conclusion as most people who have been abducted by the grays claim that it has had negative implications in their lives, as well as the experience on board the grays craft being on the negative side.

During my research, I found that around ninety five percent of abductions with the grays happened where there are blacked or negative ley lines.

On positive ley line sites, I found the opposite that ninety five percent of the incidences that happen on these sites are positive in nature. People who have spent time on these positive sites have had positive things happen in and around their lives.

Take the Swastika, for example, on Ilkley Moor. Many of the people who have visited the stone have felt positive energy’s surging through their bodies. I know of a few people who have suffered with pain walk up to the stone and stand on it. They have also felt energy surge through they’re bodies and a few hours later, their pain has rescinded and has not bothered them for a few months.

I also know that this has baffled their doctors, as a trough of them suffer from arthritis.

Even though it is extremely active in their body, they should be in immense pain and should not be able to walk as they are doing. I even know mediums that go up there to charge their psychic batteries, so to speak. Once again most of the contactee experiences happen where there are these positive ley lines, and I believe yet again that the positive energy released from them are attracting these positive beings so that they can feed and recharge their positive energy.

The only proof I have for this connection is from the painstaking and long years of research I have done on the subject. Further proof comes from talking to the many witnesses to these phenomena, as well as the occurrences on the sites.

Most Paranormal, UFO and Earth mysteries investigators say that there is no connection between ley lines and the activity. All I can say in defense of my findings is this; do as I did.

Recheck all the data you have gathered, then collate it with known and unknown ley lines in the area. Then look into what has taken place on the sites and then look into your case files. You will find that all the negative reports and cases happen on negative ley lines. And all the positive cases such as contactee experiences happen on positive ley lines.

That’s all what I did, and the evidence I dug up confirmed what I had already begun to suspect.

Return to Earth's Occult Map

Return to The Saga of Flying Objects

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ryan2010

I only found this out by going back to the drawing board and researching incidents which been reported over the centuries.

It may help if you could post links to some of that source material , as it is it looks like a bit of an out there theory.

Also, the occult and paranormal author Andy Collins in his book the Black Alchemist claims

Those claims sound to me a bit like fiction.

This is a story of magic, sorcery and supernatural drama. In 1985 Andrew Collins and a psychic colleague uncovered an inscribed spearhead, buried as part of an occult ritual. Claiming to have forged a telepathic link with its maker - a lone figure practising a dangerous form of black magic - the pair were directed to other desecrated holy places, unaware that their adversary was now hunting them, resulting in a confrontation leading to what have been described as disturbing displays of psychic powers. Then, in the early hours of 16th October 1987, as southern England was being hit by its first hurricane for more than two-and-a-half centuries, individuals across the country are said to have reported the same nightmare, revealing the hidden secrets of the hurricane and the power of "the black alchemist".
www.goodreads.com...

There's less evidence for leylines than there is for Aliens , I don't rule either of them out but lumping them together with black coven's is less a theory than it is a story line for a movie.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Interesting idea.I have seen the orange ball(s) of light/orange ufo around here in the African Bush many many times,and so has the husband and all 3 our children.It was a regular visitor for a while.I have'nt found anything on ley lines in Africa+South Africa,but admittedly I have'nt looked very hard yet.Will have a look later,when the thunderstorm eases up and I can get on the pc.But I do find the leyline theories fascinating.

Here in Mpumalanga province in SA we have had many many ufo sightings of various natures.This is a very mystical.mysterious region of South Africa.I am an abductee,but that started way back in early childhood in Cape Town,not here.Here is where my family and myself have had the ufo sightings,though.To be honest,during my teenage years+adult years I never did much skywatching as I was just too busy trying to get through each day,battling major depressive disorder,battling a neverending stream of practical problems,and raising children.It's only in the past few years that I've had the time and inclination to start spending a lot of time skywatching-so I guess that contributes-but I defintitely suspect this region itself has something to do with the frequency of sightings.

I do recall as a child in Cpae Town,I would skywatch and I had some very surreal and highly strange happenings on the occasions I felt drawn to lay on my back and stare up at the sky like a meditation,as opposed to casually glancing up now+then,as we all do.Recurring happenings that included physical symptoms and reality shifts.

Anyway,thanks for making this thread,s+f for interestingness.a reply to: ryan2010

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex yes gortex I agree its a bit fictious, the guy seems to have done a little research on it as to when an where people have these incounters so I thought id do a post on in

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane thank you for your thoughts on this raxoxane, Im sure you will find out something interesting on this

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex sorry gortex im trying to find the link without success, if I find it il post everything I can ok

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
So right here Ryan, the ufos do seem to run along energy lines. There is a giant triangle laid over the UK. Many of my sightings have been around this motorway ufo super highway. You have done your research well, I do agree with your findings, what these lines are may well be over our heads intrying to understand them.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter thank you ufoorbhunter its something fascinating that's right on our doorstep, I think there should be an official government scientific study of this.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Are there any studies about the lack of wildlife in todmorden?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ryan2010
a reply to: ufoorbhunter thank you ufoorbhunter its something fascinating that's right on our doorstep, I think there should be an official government scientific study of this.

Totally agree, it is something that the government should/must study. I do believe that illness like cancer is related to these lines and that correlations between illness along with healing and them may be there. We may weel find the cure there perhaps by chanelling this force, the NHS should go and do a study

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Interesting post, but you do need to post some links to this research you've done to help us believe you.
Good work, keep it up

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think leylines and volcanic areas and various places relate to underground chasms and bases. However, there is no relation between any location, and an abduction, at least not an ET one. And its not by chance, opportunistic. You, specifically are on their list. When you see a geniune craft, you're specifically targetted or allowed to see it.

If the memories and experiences compel you to research and wake up and you have connections and memories, in other words, the sitings and experiences are due to the Wake Up Team, its because of something you earned this life or the past, or prayers answered.

There are sides however and those of the more negative and controlling side are a different matter, though they still specifically target people often. I still don't call denser frequency beings ETs however.
edit on 23-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ryan2010
a reply to: gortex sorry gortex im trying to find the link without success, if I find it il post everything I can ok

It came from here:
Ley-lines and their connection to the the UFO

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pauligirl

Good find Pauligirl , that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So you actually copied word for word your "research" and couldn't provide the link? Nor did you quote it, making it appear it was your own words. Is it?

Thanks Pauligirl for the link. Interesting theories.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Point blank the aliens no more about earth and our souls than any of us can imagine. Even Einstein was like the mind of a frog compared to them.

Also the aliens appear to have a liking for the occult and magic.

Our ancestors have known about these lines for many hundreds of thousands years.

Are they talking about the Sumerians? Remember only the Sumerians and possibly some of the lost knowledge of AE knew about things that other civilizations for many hundreds of thousands years did not know, we need to understand.

If you go by the textbook data around 50% of abductions involve Celtic and Native American backgrounds. I am of the believe that the aliens track humans from the time of birth, possibly because they understand their soul, but the aliens choose people according to their soul, subconscious, energy vibration, and a simple Q & A - the aliens will ask a person if they are willing, and the person says yes (completely unaware of the true nature might I add).
edit on 11Sun, 23 Nov 2014 11:34:20 -0600America/Chicago14America/ChicagoSun, 23 Nov 2014 11:34:20 -0600 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux sorry for the poor post I still haven't got it right, i apoligise if i mislead you it wasn't my intention, i took a few bits of the gentlemans research along with a few of my own words and put them on as the opening to the post, none of the conclusions are mine i thought it might be of interest to ATS members to read that's all it was.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You cant post something like this and claim it as your own,

During my research, I found that around ninety five percent of abductions with the grays happened where there are blacked or negative ley lines.

That is exactly the same as what is in the link Pauligirl provided.

In fact you havnt done any research apart from browsing internet sites.
Your OP makes out that you have done all this research

And when Gortex asked you to provide a link you said you couldnt find one, which is an outright lie because then we would see that this is just a copy and paste job.

I say you have faked your OP on purpose as in you copy and pasted from this site that Pauligirl provided, to make it look like your own work...

Sure even the first lines in your OP,

hi members I don't know if this has been posted before, if it has then I apoligise. iv been looking at leylines and the supposed power they give off, when I found that there might be a conection with ufo and abductions when on or near a certain type of ley line

makes out like your own work....

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge ok everybody im not claiming this is my work or anything, today I came across this website saying lay lines and ufo conections so I put on my post some of the things the guy said in his study of laylines and ufos reading his work he said he convinced that laylines an ufos are connected, so I said to ats members I found there may be a conection with ufos and abductions when near lay lines I don't understand I have said its not my work im only putting this mans findings on ats I have never studied lay lines in my life I hope this clears up any confusion caused by me not putting the link or not wording anything correctly, arnt I allowed to browse the internet for stories I find ats might find interesting and post them on ats?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join