It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leylines and abductions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If people are getting sucked into energy vortexes at ley line nodes of intersection then a data base that tracks details like angle of the sun, moon,...celestial data would be worthy variable to track as leylines grids from what I have read on them appear to be tuned to celestial movements, eg, Giza pyramids mapped to Orion, Giza pyramids

Another column in a data base would be a calculating the difference in longitude and latitude and see if any consistent patterns show.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ryan2010

Boy Howdy!
This thread took quite a little "lefty". While some may feel this topic belongs somewhere else, I agree there isn't a book of ley lines....LOL wish there was. Most people use Buckminster Fullers diagram of his Bucky-balls and superimpose it over Gaia ( the earth) and have decided (preemptively) that most of the globes sacred sites MUST be connected-correlated in some way. The Second most used map is the Becker-Hagen map.
www.crystalinks.com...

The OP began with a great idea that for the most part has been automatically dismissed. In my case it sparked some thought down a trail I wouldn't have automatically walked. This topic may have started out awkwardly, however no reason for it to just shrivel up and die.

This article has a decent overview of the subject. www.biogeometry.org...

It differentiates between the earths natural phenomena and the man made Ley Lines which may or may not follow Curry Lines or the Hartmann lines. This more than anything is where I think people get confused. I'll admit I'd assumed Ley Lines were all natural so it's now easier for me to refine the OP's question.

It's absolutely not out of the realm of possibility in looking at ufo appearances that ley Lines "may" play a role. A energy source is an energy source after all. Plus no one can say with certainty just what "possible" et's are interested in , or not as the case may be.

The UK is way ahead of the US in mapping their lines out, altho I think some has been done in Europe. It's been piecemeal here.

Everyone is so specialized in their fields of interest that just overlaying maps of different types of activity is a massive nightmare. I can't even IMAGINE the size of THAT spreadsheet!! I would suggest looking at www.ufostalker.com... then working with a local Dowsing Society and researching places close to home. You might be VERY surprised with what shakes out.

Personally I'd accidentally stumbled on a site with some "serious oddness" going on and finally got a Dowser to go take a look-see. Long story short he found a massive Ley Line they hadn't known about and was quite franky shocked they'd missed. My piece of the pie was that my gut feelings had been confirmed.

edit on 1-12-2014 by Caver78 because: my spelling is atrocious

edit on 1-12-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Re your thoughts on Nodes and Ley Lines found this some time ago about a place where people sort of just accidentally disappear.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know whether Watertown NY has been mapped out yet, but plenty of individuals are out there trying to "define" places in their own backyards.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join